How Far Off Is This List

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tkitna
Besides Sentry should be number one, I think the list is spot on.

eAMnrX5vK94

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud "rip off" If anything they're a far better character, and majority of them WELL written would beat Superman senseless

-Pr-
Originally posted by tkitna
Besides Sentry should be number one, I think the list is spot on.

eAMnrX5vK94

laughing out loud

Such clickbait. Much edgy.

I thought WhatCulture usually did better videos, though.

But yes, the list is way off.

DarkSaint85
"10 Superman Rip-Offs Who Are Stronger Than The Man of Steel"

10, Billy Batson - "although Superman is physically a little stronger" laughing out loud
9. Hyperion - *confuses and mixes the various versions of Hyperion, uses his earthquake feat as proof*
8. Invincible - "Superman may be physically stronger..."
7. Gladiator - "he can do anything, if he believes in himself"
6. Majestic - "there is one major difference between the two superheroes, and that is Majestic does not hold back"
5. Homelander - no mention of his strength, lol.
4. Supreme - Stronger than Suprema
3. Sentry - "Sentry is strong"
2. Blue Marvel - "Blue Marvel is stronger than Sentry"
1. Plutonian - No mention of strength

Well, that's "10 Superman Rip-Offs Who Are Stronger Than The Man of Steel"!!!! Please don't forget to hit like and subscribe!

Lmao. There, a summary so you guys don't have to watch.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by -Pr-
laughing out loud

Such clickbait. Much edgy.

I thought WhatCulture usually did better videos, though.

But yes, the list is way off. what culture became a joke a long time ago, they are nothing but a bunch of soy/sjw Emo clowns now.

Diesldude
These types of videos are a waste of time. I mean who are these these guys, they have no authority or knowledge and about as much reasoning ability as Alberto.

AlbertoJohnAvil
They made some valid points, majority of them would def beat Superman, no amount of salt is going to change that fact 👍
Gladiator isnt even a rip off Superman, neither is Sentry

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

10, Billy Batson - "although Superman is physically a little stronger" laughing out loud
9. Hyperion - *confuses and mixes the various versions of Hyperion, uses his earthquake feat as proof*
6. Majestic - "there is one major difference between the two superheroes, and that is Majestic does not hold back"

Well, that's "10 Superman Rip-Offs Who Are Stronger Than The Man of Steel"!!!! Please don't forget to hit like and subscribe!

Lmao. There, a summary so you guys don't have to watch.

It's not necessarily in order, and a slightly misleading title. though as usual you're missing the forest for the trees. Listening to the vid, it's clear he means moreso that these characters can beat Supes or are stronger with ALL powers taken into account. Not stronger like, bench presses more. ****ing Christ 🤦🏿‍♂️

cdtm
They're completely wrong about Plutonian. He never gained control over his exotic powers, and always fought like a standard brick.

Yes, they were hinted at and he showed some potential in them, but it was really a dropped plot point that was never expanded on.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Insane Titan
what culture became a joke a long time ago, they are nothing but a bunch of soy/sjw Emo clowns now.

Shame. I used to really like them. Especially their wrestling stuff before all those guys left to form cultaholic.

Diesldude

StiltmanFTW
What is Homelander even doing here?

AlbertoJohnAvil
@diesl

Gladiator is MORE of a homage, or a spoof.
Him as well as The imperial guard are all mock ups of the legion of superheroes. Gladiator himself is a mixture of Silver Age Superboy and Mon El.

He's what Superman would be if DC knew what to do with Superman

-Pr-
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

I don't even know, tbh.

Insane Titan
Shame. I used to really like them. Especially their wrestling stuff before all those guys left to form cultaholic. yeah I used to love Adam and the crews wresting stuff.

DarkSaint85

Riding the wave of that sweet sweet Amazon show.

StiltmanFTW
I don't even know, tbh.

All of them can be argued to be in the same tier (more or less), but Homelander was a parody.

cdtm
All of them can be argued to be in the same tier (more or less), but Homelander was a parody.

Yes. That tier below Superman.

StiltmanFTW
You will be banned soon.

-Pr-
yeah I used to love Adam and the crews wresting stuff.

Yeah. Cultaholic isn't bad, but it's just not the same.

And I miss King Ross.

Yeah. The problem is in the framing of the video and the title too.

lawest9

Lmao. There, a summary so you guys don't have to watch. These Superman debate threads of who's stronger will always have their share of Supes haters, none of these guys have feats to match him, the vid we o is waaaaaayyyy off.

abhilegend
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
They made some valid points, majority of them would def beat Superman, no amount of salt is going to change that fact 👍
Gladiator isnt even a rip off Superman, neither is Sentry Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
@diesl

Him as well as The imperial guard are all mock ups of the legion of superheroes. Gladiator himself is a mixture of Silver Age Superboy and Mon El.

laughing out loud

Based on all those comics and solos Gladiator has. Eh, it's you, why even bother.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by lawest9
These Superman debate threads of who's stronger will always have their share of Supes haters, none of these guys have feats to match him, the vid we o is waaaaaayyyy off.

Hyperion stopped 2 universes from colliding temporarily.

abhilegend
Yawn

cdtm
Originally posted by lawest9
These Superman debate threads of who's stronger will always have their share of Supes haters, none of these guys have feats to match him, the vid we o is waaaaaayyyy off.

Agreed.

And nice to see despite Abhi's defection to Dragon Ball, some "real" fans are out there besides LoB.

And he's so crazy, I'm not sure he even knows Superman is a fiction.

carver9
I agree that all of them are superior to Superman but some of them are misplaced.

h1a8
Hyperion stopped 2 universes from colliding temporarily. By holding apart two planets temporarily.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by carver9
I agree that all of them are superior to ANY version of Hulk but some of them are misplaced.

You seem to have evolved with this statement!

lawest9
Originally posted by h1a8
By holding apart two planets temporarily. Something that Supes or any of these guys could have replicated, people like to say that "he held two universes apart", but only by two planets as you've said, a very impressive feat for sure but all at the same time not so much as people make it out to be.

krisblaze
Superman could pretty much solo the field....

lawest9
Originally posted by cdtm
Agreed.

And nice to see despite Abhi's defection to Dragon Ball, some "real" fans are out there besides LoB.

And he's so crazy, I'm not sure he even knows Superman is a fiction. Lol............

ShadowFyre
Wow...that was horrible...outside of Sentry most of them are weaker??

Enzeru
If I had to rank the power level of these characters amongst them, it would be something like this:

Tier B:
Homelander / Hyperion (Supreme Power) / Invincible

Tier A:
Shazam / Blue Marvel / Gladiator / Majestic

Tier S:
Supreme / Plutonian / Sentry

playa1258
Superman destroys this entire list.

MrMind
superman solos

also Enzeru/tkitna pees sitting down

lawest9
Regarding the video in the OP, with the exception of Captain Marvel and Gladiator, all these rip-offs were created AFTER John Byrne rebooted and made Superman as weak as a glass of water in comparison to his previous incarnation, these writers came along and created these phonies based off of Supes and decided that they will make them more powerful than the genuine article and these Marvel fanboys and Superman haters lap it up like a cat drinking a saucer full of milk.

Very tiresome, they did this at a time when DC vastly toned down Clark's power set, I understand the use of Superman being divided up into different versions of himself historically for the sake of this forum, but to most fans of Kent SUPERMAN IS SUPERMAN!!!!!!.........golden age, silver age, bronze age, post Byrne, new 52 and rebirth be damned, none of these copies do not have feats on the same level historically as Clark and will never achieve his popularity and iconic status and you don't see that much of any of them in any media outlet, any outlandish feats that any writer gives them is just an attempt to unseat that which has been long established and made known in the minds of the general populace over the decades by the genuine article.

tkitna
Originally posted by MrMind
superman solos

also Enzeru/tkitna pees sitting down

You meant Supes

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-d238579ea5e644516c5cd5c73281f5d2.webp

ShadowFyre
@diesl

Yeah, they really blew it with that Superman guy. No way is he gonna last like 70 years or anything. But yeah. He is pretty gay

spetznaz
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Yeah, they really blew it with that Superman guy. No way is he gonna last like 70 years or anything. But yeah. He is pretty gay

Exactly. What was DC thinking.

-Pr-
TF is wrong with peeing sitting down?

Insane Titan
TF is wrong with peeing sitting down? Supposed to be a insult as if it makes you less of a man or some shit.

Enzeru

Sitting on the toilet bowl is not a natural position for the human body. The squat would be more fitting, since that's how you would be doing it in nature as well. That is if you're flexibel enough. Squat on toes - break your bones.

But yeah, there is nothing wrong with peeing sitting down, if you don't want to make a mess. Unlike MrMind not everyone lives with their mom, who would clean up the mess afterwards.

-Pr-
Supposed to be a insult as if it makes you less of a man or some shit.

lol ikr?

Originally posted by Enzeru
Sitting on the toilet bowl is not a natural position for the human body. The squat would be more fitting, since that's how you would be doing it in nature as well. That is if you're flexibel enough. Squat on toes - break your bones.

But yeah, there is nothing wrong with peeing sitting down, if you don't want to make a mess. Unlike MrMind not everyone lives with their mom, who would clean up the mess afterwards.

I've heard those squatty potty things will change your life.

MrMind
Supposed to be a insult as if it makes you less of a man or some shit.

idk, fat old british dork who kisses mod's ass every chance he gets

why does everything comeback to manhood with you? since you can't satisfy your woman with your baby dick, I'll fist her for you

Originally posted by Enzeru

I used to live with your mom, but she doesn't swallow

so I kicked her to the curb, tkitna/enzeru

-Pr-
idk, fat old british dork who kisses mod's ass every chance he gets

why does everything comeback to manhood with you? since you can't satisfy your woman with your baby dick, I'll fist her for you

I used to live with your mom, but she doesn't swallow

so I kicked her to the curb, tkitna/enzeru

On what planet is that an appropriate response?

MrMind
you know mod, you can always just step aside and let us sort this out ourselves, more fun that way

IT is like what 50 years old, tkitna is like 40 years old

they are old washed up losers, but they are not babies who need protection online, they can dish it out and take it

Insane Titan

Insane Titan

Insane Titan

Diesldude

DarkSaint85

5daprgCh5b0

StiltmanFTW
lol ikr?

https://tinyurl.com/y6gu3tb9

https://tinyurl.com/y5x22tld

-Pr-

StiltmanFTW
Never used one myself, but their videos are pretty convincing, gotta say laughing out loud

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigheartedAbandonedIcelandgull-size_restricted.gif

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/IncompatibleIdolizedHamster-size_restricted.gif

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
Never used one myself, but their videos are pretty convincing, gotta say laughing out loud

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigheartedAbandonedIcelandgull-size_restricted.gif

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/IncompatibleIdolizedHamster-size_restricted.gif

Is that CD?

Philosophía
Mr Mind shits standing upright.

ShadowFyre
^^like a cow or horse? *Plop plop*

This thread really just took a dive in the shitter didn't it?

Diesldude
Exactly where Mr.Mind wanted it to go.

MrMind

Insane Titan

MrMind
lol lankey...this was me when I was 21 in college
I was benching 225 for reps. and had 16 inch arms.
I'm even bigger nowadays but I digress
let me see you when you were 21

https://i.ibb.co/sbDTXrh/5ccfad6eddc451da48b28579bbfd5266d11632f2.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/wgsJzdB/20181224223415.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/BNXrjcS/odin1.png

krisblaze
We bought one a few years ago and I absolutely recommend it.

Insane Titan

ShadowFyre
So......squatty potties huh? Gonna have to check that out.

Y'all do know nobody gives the slightest of ****s what y'all bench and that doesent necessarily help in a fight anyway...

MrMind

DarkSaint85
I think we should get back on-topic, which is how shitty that video was.

Insane Titan

Diesldude

StiltmanFTW
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/27/a8/f3/27a8f323dbfb03ba92bd54340ee4e620.jpg

vs.

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/scale_small/4/46347/1771024-mind.jpg

wxyz
What hell is happening in this thread?

ShadowFyre
Squatty potty speeblitz blast attack ftw

tkitna
So you want me to let you... be a **** in a way that breaks the rules?

Sure, I'll get right on that.

Oh leave him alone PR, he's harmless. Its obvious that he's so immature, triggered, and insecure that he's actually wanting physical confrontation now all because of a comic book forum. For cripes sake, he's posting pictures of himself in attempts to prove how big and bad he is. How incredibly pathetic can that possibly be?

MrMind
lol my rage was from cocaine hangover this morning

all this shit because i say you pee sitting down, I'm just sick and tired of people who have beef with me online bothering me and not keep it to themselves. shut your mouth. i have never had any problems with anyone on other internet forums. it's just here, guess i really really don't like some of you, what can i say just your pathetic existence rub me the wrong way. because you fukwads get personal when people insult your favorite characters that nobody in this universe give a fuk about, well get over yourself you little worm

enzeru, you been here for 16 years and still lick the fictional cock of some blonde c list superman ripoff you sad sack of shit. it's so pathetic you need 2 accounts here and multiple accounts on different forums to prove how thristy you are for his blonde pubes

wxyz
People on this site actually use hard drugs?

Wtf man.

lawest9
I think we should get back on-topic, which is how shitty that video was.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by wxyz
People on this site actually use hard drugs?

Wtf man.

Well...yah. I only smoke weed now but I used to freebase in church every Sunday.

One Big Mob
I wasn't going to enter this thread as I don't really click on too many threads. A higher power said "Hey click on this thread" so I did.

Thanks Jesus for pointing me here. Really good thread. thumb up

Insane Titan

lawest9
Why is it whenever I read some of these threads I feel like I'm back in a grade school class room?!

MrMind
Well...yah. I only smoke weed now but I used to freebase in church every Sunday.

did you ask jesus for forgiveness afterward?

wxyz

Not the worst thing that can happen in a church.

ShadowFyre
did you ask jesus for forgiveness afterward?

**** no...I still owe his ass $20 bucks for the crack. Jesus don't play around with his money.

-Pr-
Originally posted by krisblaze

thumb up

==

Yeah, as crappy as the list is, it is the topic of conversation. Not people's beefs with each other. So cut it out, please.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by krisblaze

Good to know it actually works thumb up

ShadowFyre
I vote both Mr.Mind and IT be moved to the following classes in the KMC handbooks.

Strength-2
Anger-7
Drug Addiction-5

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.