She-Hulk Disney Plus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BruceSkywalker
Tatiana Maslany has been cast as Jen/She-Hulk.. IF there is another She-Hulk thread , I'll have Imp merge...

https://deadline.com/2020/09/she-hulk-tatiana-maslany-marvel-series-1234578701/

riv6672

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Tatiana Maslany has been cast as Jen/She-Hulk.. IF there is another She-Hulk thread , I'll have Imp merge...

https://deadline.com/2020/09/she-hulk-tatiana-maslany-marvel-series-1234578701/ The opening post on that thread below the article is top notch trolling. Superb!

Surtur
Was there a big yearning for a she hulk show I wasn't aware of?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Surtur
Was there a big yearning for a she hulk show I wasn't aware of? No, I don't think so, but, why the hell not?

Surtur

-Pr-
I guess we'll see if she's that muscular at all, or just a really tall, green woman with a Buffy-esque build.

riv6672
Was there a big yearning for a she hulk show I wasn't aware of?
All nerds have a big yearning for She-Hulk... in_love

Surtur
I'm assuming she will be normal in human form and more muscular when hulked out.

Surtur
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
No, I don't think so, but, why the hell not?

Okay but I guess if we go by the "why the hell not" logic there are better Marvel characters...why the hell not have a squirrel girl tv show?

riv6672
Okay but I guess if we go by the "why the hell not" logic there are better Marvel characters...why the hell not have a squirrel girl tv show?
There was supposed to be a New Warriors live action TV show w. Milana Vayntrub as Squirrel Girl...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.syfy.com/syfywire/milana-vayntrub-squirrel-girl-new-warriors%3famp

https://i.ibb.co/F5ZJbsD/7-E761763-17-FC-4-A08-9-C22-C693-CFD36508.jpg

...but the pilot was never picked up.

BackFire

Kazenji
I'm assuming she will be normal in human form and more muscular when hulked out.

Most likely be CG involved when she's hulked out, Similar to how they do it with her cousin.

-Pr-

Probably, but how muscular is the question. Even the comics, a lot of the time, tried to still make her look like a curvy woman just scaled up, rather than someone that's actually muscular.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by -Pr-
Probably, but how muscular is the question. Even the comics, a lot of the time, tried to still make her look like a curvy woman just scaled up, rather than someone that's actually muscular. Yeah, that's what they will do, she will look like a giat woman from Orion ala Star Trek.

BackFire
In the comics she more or less looks like a female body builder while still maintaining feminine and alluring traits.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BackFire
In the comics she more or less looks like a female body builder while still maintaining feminine and alluring traits. yeah she is a bigger prettier version of female wrestlers imo.

Impediment
People are bitching about the height of the actress, FFS.

She Hulk is 6'7", even of the actress is 5'4". It's called CGI, folks.

Thanos is 8'3" while Josh Brolin is 5'10".

Old Man Whirly!
Yeah, no one seriously thinks She Hulk will be anything but CGI do they?

Kazenji
Yeah, no one seriously thinks She Hulk will be anything but CGI do they?

Other's seem to want a actress that fit the height of She Hulk, Those folks are idiots.

Flyattractor
I can't wait for Disney/MCU to go Full Woke & Broke!

Kazenji
So they're going woke because they're going with a female led tv show?....gawd your a ****en idiot.

riv6672
laughing

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I can't wait for Disney/MCU to go Full Woke & Broke!

you are nothing but a male chauvinistic pig. you clearly have never read she-hulk comics

Old Man Whirly!
Fly doesn't like women and girls.

BruceSkywalker
Fly doesn't like women and girls.

most definitely

Kazenji
Fly probably still thinks he can get cooties from girls, That's how young his mind is.

riv6672
Ha, gamma cooties.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Kazenji
Fly probably still thinks he can get cooties from girls, That's how young his mind is.

ly is most likely 5 years old.. he hasn't discovered himself yet lolololol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.