Who's the fastest by feats?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
The contestants are................

Sentry
Thor with Mjolnir
Gladiator
Silver Surfer
Blue Marvel
Hyperion.

CosmicComet
A to B speeds or complex speed feats?

lawest9
Originally posted by CosmicComet
A to B speeds or complex speed feats? Both.

BrolyBlack
Sentry

xJLxKing
Wally west

carver9
Surfer then Gladiator

lawest9
Originally posted by carver9
Surfer then Gladiator Some comics media sources feel Sentry top the list, but I'm really not sure, different sources are touting different opinions which is why I asked by feats.

carver9
Originally posted by lawest9
Some comics media sources feel Sentry top the list, but I'm really not sure, different sources are touting different opinions which is why I asked by feats.

Based off fts, none of them top Surfer or Gladiator showings. Doesn't even come close tbh.

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
Surfer then Gladiator

Gladiator then Surfer

Kal-L
Silver Surfer. Gladiator comes close in second.

Classic NES
What are the feats for surfer and gladiator?

ShadowFyre
Mjolnir has already outraced Surfer and gone to the end of the u iverse and back in under. 60 sec

Straight A-B

Mjolnir
Surfer/Glads
Sentry
Hype/Blue Marvel

Combat
Sentry/Glads/Jane Thor w/blitzing Mjolnir
Hype/Marvel
Surfer/Thor

Philosophía
A to B depends on the distance, since some react faster but have lower top speed.

Astner
If you take Gladiator's feat of supposedly crossing entire galaxies in the blink of an eye, it's probably the fastest. Because galaxies are very far apart.

So even if you just assume that it's two galaxies, you're talking about an average of 10 million light-years crossed in the blink of an eye, which would be a fourth of a second.

That's 40 million light-years in a second, or over a quadrillion times the speed of light, which puts even the greatest Flash feat to shame.

ShadowFyre
But Mjolnir has traveled the entire universe and back in 60 seconds and Surfer couldn't even catch it.

Also, when Thor threw Mjolnir around the sun to kill a builder, Glads wasn't even able to tell what it was. Considering his senses and everything else he should have been able to recognize it for what it was... granted, that's a far far reach.

Astner
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
But Mjolnir has traveled the entire universe and back in 60 seconds and Surfer couldn't even catch it.
When was this?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Astner
If you take Gladiator's feat of supposedly crossing entire galaxies in the blink of an eye, it's probably the fastest. Because galaxies are very far apart.

So even if you just assume that it's two galaxies, you're talking about an average of 10 million light-years crossed in the blink of an eye, which would be a fourth of a second.

That's 40 million light-years in a second, or over a quadrillion times the speed of light, which puts even the greatest Flash feat to shame.

Then you also have feats like this:

https://i.postimg.cc/nrDM4tnp/RCO023-1576677178.jpg

Where Surfer is casually surfing backwards (not that it matters in space, I guess) and Gladiator isn't fast enough to keep up.

And here:
https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11119/111197929/4900033-3039838229-35256.jpg

Where Thor is specifically disorientated by travelling FTL.

One Big Mob
Gladiator has best speed feat. Surfer has best speed.

And as much as comic writers like to have incredible distances crossed in an impossible time, it's rare that they ever commit to a "multiple times the speed of light" thing. I'd be curious how many times they actually had multiple times the speed of light? Not saying it's the best speed feat as it's completely unquantifiable but Remender actually confirmed it was actually far above light speed along with it being many light years away which is neat. That little attention to detail is missed in a lot of these feats.

Realistically people with these speed feats shouldn't be blitzed except by people like Flash, but Marvel loves a good street leveler and Hulk.

Philosophía
Technically, if I give you the ability to fly at a billion times the speed of light, and I tell you to go to cross the galaxy, you'd be able to do so without hitting anything, easily. I know it sounds pretty weird, but the Universe is absurdly empty.

I think Gladiator's feat is the best out of them all, easily, in terms of distance traveled in such a fast time but -- like you I assume, I don't think in 99% of cases he's portrayed as that fast. As in the Nova case, for example. Or a shitload of others. You can head-canon it as him needing time to reach his top speed but eh.

ShadowFyre
When was this?

It's old old, I was wrong anyway. Wasn't the universe

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Then you also have feats like this:

https://i.postimg.cc/nrDM4tnp/RCO023-1576677178.jpg

Where Surfer is casually surfing backwards (not that it matters in space, I guess) and Gladiator isn't fast enough to keep up.

And here:
https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11119/111197929/4900033-3039838229-35256.jpg

Where Thor is specifically disorientated by travelling FTL.

That last one directly contradicts multiple times that Thor has gone ftl. Either way, I'm not arguing for Thor anymore as I had misread something anyway.

abhilegend
It's old old, I was wrong anyway. Wasn't the universe
It was a galaxy and Odin sent it back before Thor died.

One Big Mob
@phil made a typo can't edit because of your gay name.

Star Wars has made me question that one. The hyperspace routes are specifically mapped out over centuries of research because people kept smashing into mass shadows (planets, suns) and shit. If you're flying through solar systems specifically I don't see Carver surviving. I would. Carver would probably hit a planet in dark space for that matter. Plus Sentry seemed to be aiming Thor too.

Didn't destroy the planet though. shifty

No he's not, but Surfer will almost always be portrayed faster than him when they appear together. Not going to do the retarded wiki shit of scaling off his best feat, but surfing around Nova while he's traveling faster than Gladiator is pretty decent. If only writers would actually give him more blitzes while giving him that speed. Need Flash writers for Marvel imo.

ShadowFyre
I honestly hope Marvel never goes the serious speedster route. It makes the heroes look like complete douchebags when let's say Superman has the speed to pick up every single peice of trash on the planet in a attosecond but he just doesent. Or stop multiple crimes across the globe at any time but just does not, or a host of other things that speed gives them the ability to do.

I mean, half of Marvel's (I'm sure all companies) heroes completely forget 80% of their powerset already

One Big Mob
Well it's a little bit of column A, B and C for me. Writer's don't think like vs people. They make a guy into a ram and are like "But I make him tackle so how couldn't he fight fast?" It would be nice to see it.

The comparison too. You see this all the time in DC but it just doesn't happen in Marvel because all their popular characters are slow and weak. It's almost like they're too stubborn to do it at this stage. It was the same with Pre-Flashpoint Captain Marvel where the writers were too stubborn to give him some sick afterimage drilldo bashings.

And because it just looks cool. You can't tell me that jackhammering someone's face while their head flops around isn't good scenery. It's up there with ridiculous uppercuts, bashing faces/punching through people, and only eclipsed by tearing people in half. As much as everyone should hate Spider-Man his fights in comics are actually entertaining because the writers understand his speed.

There's a scene I'm thinking of on the tip of my dick. Not sure if it's comics or live action but just the pose is ingrained in my brain. One guy is holding him up by the collar while his other hand is cocked back and he delivers a shitload of punches while the held guy goes limp. Powerful imagery like that would help stave off the staleness.

Philosophía
Originally posted by One Big Mob
@phil made a typo can't edit because of your gay name.

Star Wars has made me question that one. The hyperspace routes are specifically mapped out over centuries of research because people kept smashing into mass shadows (planets, suns) and shit. If you're flying through solar systems specifically I don't see Carver surviving. I would. Carver would probably hit a planet in dark space for that matter. Plus Sentry seemed to be aiming Thor too.

Didn't destroy the planet though. shifty

No he's not, but Surfer will almost always be portrayed faster than him when they appear together. Not going to do the retarded wiki shit of scaling off his best feat, but surfing around Nova while he's traveling faster than Gladiator is pretty decent. If only writers would actually give him more blitzes while giving him that speed. Need Flash writers for Marvel imo. Even if it's just within the solar system, you'd have to be the reverse-Domino unlucky to hit anything https://socratic.org/questions/is-most-of-our-solar-system-empty-space]. If we're talking about the Universe itself, the number is absurd:

You can close your eyes and speedblitz across the Universe and the chances of hitting anything are really slim.

I don't think travelling will ever be anything besides that -- at best some enhanced reactions can be argued and even then it's iffy. GLs like Hal Jordan have some of the best distance speed feats in comics, even reaction ones , and he'll still get no-lubed by Barry before he can will himself to clench. Surfer will always be very good in terms of travelling and maneuverability but take him off his board and Spiderman goes to town in terms of speed most of the time imo. It would be interesting to see a Gladiator vs Surfer fight, though -- I think it's been implied multiple times in the last few years that Gladiator is more powerful, but Surfer knowing his weakness would be a problem in making it a clear fight. I wouldn't be surprised if Gladiator Runner's him, tbh. But they wouldn't shit on Surfer like that.

My thoughts on this thread are like a merger between flying feats , abilities and comparisons . I think if it would be to the upper atmosphere, Gladiator should reach it first, and if it was to the next solar system, then Surfer. Kind of like that.

MrMind
which speed feat is better

gladiator's heimdall feat

or

surfer snatching ig feat

Astner
That last one directly contradicts multiple times that Thor has gone ftl. Either way, I'm not arguing for Thor anymore as I had misread something anyway.
Those are outliers for Thor. If he was that fast then the rest of the Avengers would be superfluous, because he'd be like the Flash.

Technically this is the case for all superheroes. But there was one writer (forget who) who made the point that Superman's reaction speed was a matter of focus. So while his everyday reactions aren't much faster than regular humans, he can choose to speed up his perception in a manner similar to how we can focus our sight on particular objects. Which explains a lot of the fumbles throughout his publications.

But with characters like Thor it seems to be more of a case of: his reactions aren't that impressive but he has the means to cross great distances in short periods of times.

Astner
Originally posted by MrMind

or

surfer snatching ig feat
The Silver Surfer failed snatch the Gauntlet, and he only crossed a distance of one light-year, which is at less than one ten millionth of a fraction of the distance the Gladiator had to cross to catch Hemidall off-guard.

Philosophía

or

surfer snatching ig feat Gladiator traveled orders of magnitude greater distance in less time. Surfer started from a standing position though, for how much that's worth.

MrMind
here's the thing surfer has like at least 10 speed feats equal or greater than the ig snatching feat

gladiator's flying between galaxies in a blink of an eye feat, by all mean is a serious outlier, that feat by itself can compare to superman or flash best speed feats

but gladiator doesn't have anything that's even close second compare to that feat

i know some will mention him travel 100 times the speed of light, but that was done through hyperspace so it doesn't count

overall i say gladiator is still faster than surfer but not by much

Philosophía
here's the thing surfer has like at least 10 speed feats equal or greater than the ig snatching feat

gladiator's flying between galaxies in a blink of an eye feat, by all mean is a serious outlier, that feat by itself can compare to superman or flash best speed feats

but gladiator doesn't have anything that's even close second compare to that feat

i know some will mention him travel 100 times the speed of light, but that was done through hyperspace so it doesn't count

overall i say gladiator is still faster than surfer but not by much The 100 times the speed of light can count, and it pales in comparison.

At 100 times the speed of light it will still take you almost a minute just to fly to the sun.

One Big Mob

One Big Mob

DarkSaint85
There's also the comic notion that even if,yes, space is huge etc etc, comic characters are still drawn as if they're having to navigate rush hour with asteroids and what not.

Astner
There's also the comic notion that even if,yes, space is huge etc etc, comic characters are still drawn as if they're having to navigate rush hour with asteroids and what not.
Outer space is far more empty than you think.

CosmicComet

Quadrillions of times ftl is enough to be on Wally's respect thread but nowhere close to his best quantifiable speed feats

Astner
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Quadrillions of times ftl is enough to be on Wally's respect thread but nowhere close to his best quantifiable speed feats
What is his best quantifiable speed feat?

One Big Mob
There's also the comic notion that even if,yes, space is huge etc etc, comic characters are still drawn as if they're having to navigate rush hour with asteroids and what not. thumb up

Yeah all the depictions don't help. Even if our universe is safe to beeline anywhere - which I can't abide by until Morrison draws a map of our galaxy - Marvel galaxy is not. "I can navigate a meteor storm but can't navigate around Spider-Man's fist!" and all.

Old Man Whirly!
I mean flying through a straight line of the galaxy while flying through solar systems; not just one solar system. Although most of space is empty - and I understand how much of a void it is between and even in galaxies - it combined with Star Wars hyperspace lanes gives me doubt that you could just straight line through the galaxy while passing through inhabited systems and not hit anything. I suppose it's more of a question of how many solar systems could you pass all lined up while being safe. I'm assuming passing through a couple. Couple that with all the orbits not lining up perfectly, debris and shit and you have a recipe for disaster for me. If you pass through none then sure.
I feel like there's enough random shit that if you're not mapping out a route before hand then you're bound to hit something.

A map of our galaxy would help put it in perspective though. It would either ease my concern, or keep it the same. Mind you this is assuming it's all on the same plane as well, hmm. In any case it's hard for me to believe I could just blast off in any direction in space without knowledge and be safe without visual aid. Too much fiction and just pure unknown has made that a hard pill to swallow.

And you're confusing this with me actually applying it to comics, or just using travel feats. You're not talking to Carver here or someone with an agenda or hidden motive. I'm saying with maneuvering around characters and random reactions that it doesn't make sense that you can make an argument for Spider-Man fighting Surfer. It's a lamentation that this is what it boils down to. I understand that space is also huge too, but these guys are specifically traversing them and taking note of their surroundings. Basically if you step back and look at it from the outside would you need to specifically group these feats into specific designations of speed?

Basically if it wasn't in a Vs section and you only knew of the "capabilities" of these beings without the low showings, would you assume they get blitzed by any character? It speaks to the absurdity that someone who can travel "many times lightspeed" would be considered slow to me. It's just comic writers trying to top each other.

I'm not making a case for or against it as I understand travel speed - or I can just say THOR to show I understand - I'm just pointing out how woefully inept Marvel is at portraying superspeed in fights when they could easily turn it around. If you came from another fiction, seen the best speed feats from Marvel characters, and then saw all the low feats you'd need to go under some heavy reconciliation. Which explains the Vs wiki people who really don't read... well... anything I imagine. Just the idea of wank is enough without understanding how these mediums work. thing is though Bran, it's all very well saying Marvel or DC don't do X well, but the writer's and Editor's have usually worked at both.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
thing is though Bran, it's all very well saying Marvel or DC don't do X well, but the writer's and Editor's have usually worked at both.
I understand. That only makes it more questionable though. Like there's some hard line in the sand about copying cool depictions of powers while they rip each other off on everything else. Hell all they have to do is look inward at Spider-Man to see cool shit but nah.

Old Man Whirly!
I understand. That only makes it more questionable though. Like there's some hard line in the sand about copying cool depictions of powers while they rip each other off on everything else. Hell all they have to do is look inward at Spider-Man to see cool shit but nah. funnily enough most cosmic speed feats just seem silly to me, a bit like awesome strength feats. I would generally much rather read a good street level story for the most part, unless it's like Planet Hulk or something well written.

CosmicComet

Not sure if its his best but crossing observable universe distances in a planck second is among them.

Philosophía
I mean flying through a straight line of the galaxy while flying through solar systems; not just one solar system. Although most of space is empty - and I understand how much of a void it is between and even in galaxies - it combined with Star Wars hyperspace lanes gives me doubt that you could just straight line through the galaxy while passing through inhabited systems and not hit anything. I suppose it's more of a question of how many solar systems could you pass all lined up while being safe. I'm assuming passing through a couple. Couple that with all the orbits not lining up perfectly, debris and shit and you have a recipe for disaster for me. If you pass through none then sure.
I feel like there's enough random shit that if you're not mapping out a route before hand then you're bound to hit something.

A map of our galaxy would help put it in perspective though. It would either ease my concern, or keep it the same. Mind you this is assuming it's all on the same plane as well, hmm. In any case it's hard for me to believe I could just blast off in any direction in space without knowledge and be safe without visual aid. Too much fiction and just pure unknown has made that a hard pill to swallow.

And you're confusing this with me actually applying it to comics, or just using travel feats. You're not talking to Carver here or someone with an agenda or hidden motive. I'm saying with maneuvering around characters and random reactions that it doesn't make sense that you can make an argument for Spider-Man fighting Surfer. It's a lamentation that this is what it boils down to. I understand that space is also huge too, but these guys are specifically traversing them and taking note of their surroundings. Basically if you step back and look at it from the outside would you need to specifically group these feats into specific designations of speed?

Basically if it wasn't in a Vs section and you only knew of the "capabilities" of these beings without the low showings, would you assume they get blitzed by any character? It speaks to the absurdity that someone who can travel "many times lightspeed" would be considered slow to me. It's just comic writers trying to top each other.

I'm not making a case for or against it as I understand travel speed - or I can just say THOR to show I understand - I'm just pointing out how woefully inept Marvel is at portraying superspeed in fights when they could easily turn it around. If you came from another fiction, seen the best speed feats from Marvel characters, and then saw all the low feats you'd need to go under some heavy reconciliation. Which explains the Vs wiki people who really don't read... well... anything I imagine. Just the idea of wank is enough without understanding how these mediums work. Going through the Universe and hitting something is like flying from one end of the solar system to the other and hitting Epstein by mistake. It's not impossible, but highly unlikely, and if you did, you probably wanted to. There's been some fun calculations made:
https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2014/12/the-chance-of-a-collision-in-outer-space-is-practically-zilch/383810/
or here:
https://astronomy.stackexchange.com/questions/23368/what-is-a-probability-of-a-particle-launched-from-earth-hitting-any-object-in-th
etc. You can find lots of resources on this -- I tried finding something you can zoom out of and stuff, but you'd get bored out of your mind seeing how empty it is. It's really hard to wrap ones head around, but you can literally just go random directions and the chances of hitting something is like pissing in the wind, a bird grabbing that piss in her mouth and taking it directly to carver's soup.

Anyway, you catch my drift.

I disagree with this specific point about space travelling -- if you give Spideman the ability to fly, I would expect him to be able to most if not all of the travel feats, and easily at that. It's just very, very easy in space. I think Green Lanterns in itself are proof of this in spades. I don't want to start going over feats so I'll avoid the more...contested characters, but generally, that's how I see it. I'm not sure how many of the writers see it as this , but yeah. And it will always be that a character with actual feats of non-travel will, when speed gets into play, outsped the "I can fly really fast" types and hard. And I have no problem with that, unless the latter are Gladiator/Northstar-types to handle it.

Astner
edit.

Astner

abhilegend
Wally outraced the big bang itself.

Astner
Originally posted by abhilegend
Wally outraced the big bang itself.
In other words light-speed?

abhilegend
In other words light-speed?
No, it's sixty trillion lightyears within half a second.

https://i.postimg.cc/jwZsNLY5/image.jpg

And Wally outraced it.

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-97bfc8256826ec19d625119f4e45428e

One Big Mob

Astner
Originally posted by abhilegend
No, it's sixty trillion lightyears within half a second.

https://i.postimg.cc/jwZsNLY5/image.jpg

And Wally outraced it.

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-97bfc8256826ec19d625119f4e45428e
In that case he'd be faster.

Philosophía
Hate it. And I'll use the copout of them not taking the path of planetary orbits into account. It's obviously different than how comics depict it but still depressing to think of how ****ing alone humanity will always be.

Of course Spider-Man would be superfast, no contention there. He'd definitely be doing high speed perceptions too. The GL part is also missing the point I feel. They also fall into what I'm saying with Marvel characters, though obviously from a universe that better understands speed. I'm not putting them into the context of comics, I'm just saying that with their travel speed and better speed feats (perceptions, reactions, even movements) it's very odd to think of them being portrayed as slow as they are in battle. The idea that Spider-Man could blitz characters with the type of feats they do just highlights how off the thinking of how speed works in comics. You see this often with people coming here with a good travel feat - that involves some reaction - and them just being thrown by how speed gets portrayed in comics. They're not inherently wrong, but they're not thinking in the way that comics will change your thoughts yet. Pure defeat and questions follow.

As for a GL, the same kind of example follows; lining up all their speed feats do you think a "normal" human should be tearing their rings off?

It's all a suspension of disbelief to me so much so that we have to have multiple separations of speed because writers simply don't know how they want to portray speed.

I'm not arguing against that or saying things don't count; I'm just ranting about the absurdity of it all. Even if Surfer started punching at lightspeed, he'd still get blitzed by Spider-Man in a comic. It's a case of if that makes sense following other things, not a case of whether it would or has happened.

As for writers. Could be a case of them not understanding the implications, could be a case of them forgetting what they wrote. In either case they don't care enough to follow through with hyperbole and implications. To answer the questions, I have some very specific feats from some GLs that are, if you look on them as not simple "he flies fast and does this", as theoretically above human speed feats -- but then again, so does Batman himself . If you look at stuff hard enough, you can find anything. How do I look at this? I look at the general portrayal, instead of -- not necessarily autistically, but certainly ignoring common sense types of finding feats of speed where it was not really intended to. As in, if a human GL flies in space and travels all over the Universe with casual ease, and then dead-stops when he finds Sinestro, I don't see that as "holy shit, Guy Gardner speedblitzes Bart Allen". And while this approach doesn't work when talking to people in here, or if I were, on other forums in general , I find it the most common sense one. On the other hand, if a character were to superspeed punch people at lightspeed in a fraction of a second , that is a clear example of what I find as clear-cut example of portraying actual combat speed where you don't have to go olympic gymnast to make it clear. I don't think Spiderman would ever be portrayed as speedblitzing Jay Garrick, but the reverse . I do think Hulk will forever be portrayed as getting speedblitzed by Spiderman. And has been. And talking about "but, well, you see, here is hammer guy batting away a blaster blast of blastering blast blast" will never superseed this, because it's simply contortionism. I think writers see "fliers" and "speedsters" or "very fast in combat a.k.a. spiderman" pretty clearly and portray it as such, but since we spend dozens of hours going over what the writer meant when he spent 10 minutes writing those two panels of fast flier guy travelling really fast, or "oh my, a microsecond for me to wipe my ass clean" statements, we tend to not see that very blatant thing. But...I also think many of us do, lol, and I'm certain you know what I'm talking about. Anyway, I hope this blabbering is a satisfactory answer.

We're moving away quite a bit from "which guy can fly really fast in to that point while the other really fast flying guys do the same". Evidently, it's Blue Marvel. This was his thread to shine.

One Big Mob
I enjoy blabbering if you haven't noticed, but fair enough. Although I'd much rather talk about the nature of comics than who can beat off who faster. thumb up

I'm not disagreeing with how it works in comics, it's just gay how it works in comics is all. In Spider-Man's case it's survival but it's so consistent that he just does it, no questions asked. That brings me to another thorn in my ass hole having low tier beings fight higher ones but I digress.

Although I fully understand how comics have to work I still find myself finding some things just zopzop tier flamboyant. As such I can't even find impressiveness in travel feats (outside very few like Gladiator's), but once they start combining it with more than pure travel it's gay how they will still portray them as pitiful in combat.

I think it's just inconsistency that drives my autism up to CDTM heights mostly.

Is Blue Marvel even still around? Last I saw him was when Ewing overreached. Hopefully Gladiator beats the shit out of him like everyone else soon.

Booya_69
Silver surfer
Gladiator
Sentry
Thor
Hyperion
Blue marvel

lawest9
I haven't read a lot of Blue Marvel, but according to some Wiki sources he has yet to demonstrate flight at light speeds, can anyone confirm or refute this?

MrMind
this feat is pretty good for surfer, halfway across galaxy in seconds, and he was finding another world for galactus to drain, so he was not going through straight line, he was searching while flying.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/7/71/Wl7489L.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160131041940
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/7/73/Srhgf45d.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160131042020
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/9/9e/Wenfght456.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160131042102

Philosophía
I enjoy blabbering if you haven't noticed, but fair enough. Although I'd much rather talk about the nature of comics than who can beat off who faster. thumb up

I'm not disagreeing with how it works in comics, it's just gay how it works in comics is all. In Spider-Man's case it's survival but it's so consistent that he just does it, no questions asked. That brings me to another thorn in my ass hole having low tier beings fight higher ones but I digress.

Although I fully understand how comics have to work I still find myself finding some things just zopzop tier flamboyant. As such I can't even find impressiveness in travel feats (outside very few like Gladiator's), but once they start combining it with more than pure travel it's gay how they will still portray them as pitiful in combat.

I think it's just inconsistency that drives my autism up to CDTM heights mostly.

Is Blue Marvel even still around? Last I saw him was when Ewing overreached. Hopefully Gladiator beats the shit out of him like everyone else soon. I will PM you something.

h1a8
Mjolnir has already outraced Surfer and gone to the end of the u iverse and back in under. 60 sec

Straight A-B

Mjolnir
Surfer/Glads
Sentry
Hype/Blue Marvel

Combat
Sentry/Glads/Jane Thor w/blitzing Mjolnir
Hype/Marvel
Surfer/Thor

Prove that Mjolnir gone to the end of the universe and back in 60 seconds.

Edit: I see the correction. Nvm

h1a8

or

surfer snatching ig feat

Gladiator crossed galaxies in a faster time than Surfer crossed a light year.

But again, we don't know Gladiator's acceleration, or how long it too him to reach those speeds.

celeyhyga17
Glad he ate her
Slurp her

DarkSaint85

Is Blue Marvel even still around? Last I saw him was when Ewing overreached. Hopefully Gladiator beats the shit out of him like everyone else soon.

Yeah, you then get into stupid things like telepaths/telekinetics and Susan Storm etc having the reflexes to react to bullets etc, when they're all 'just human'.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.