Trump calls his own supporters "disgusting people"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
Trump under fire for 'shocking' Covid failures as ex-adviser turns against him

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/sep/18/trump-coronavirus-biden-covid-vaccine-politics?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy

https://i.imgur.com/oFQ71WB.jpg

Well even a broken clock is right twice a day laughing out loud

eThneoLgrRnae
Lie.

Fake news.

Troll harder, pooty.

JohnnyRotton
coolstorybro

Old Man Whirly!
First remember veterans are losers according to Trump.

eThneoLgrRnae
Lie, lie, lie, pooty. Besides trolling and projecting, that's what you do best. wink

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
First remember veterans are losers according to Trump.

Just the dead ones though. Or captured ones.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Just the dead ones though. Or captured ones. yeah, one is definite, the other probable, I'll grant you that.laughing out loud

Silent Master
So, where is the proof?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Silent Master
So, where is the proof? https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/video-donald-trump-john-mccain-loser-a4540421.html

"I don't call getting caught being a hero, I call it being a loser.'

Silent Master
That isn't proof that Trump called his supporters "disgusting people"

Old Man Whirly!
That isn't proof that Trump called his supporters "disgusting people" Goal posts moved laughing out loud

Don't ever change mate.

Silent Master
How is it moving the goalposts? the thread is about Trump calling his supporters "disgusting people" and I asked for proof.

Old Man Whirly!
How is it moving the goalposts? the thread is about Trump calling his supporters "disgusting people" and I asked for proof. laughing out loud As if you don't know. Hilarious.

Silent Master
Well?

Old Man Whirly!
Well? laughing out loud what?

Surtur
Well?

Let me tell you why he's cowardly dodging the question: the "proof" is a claim by a disgruntled former employee.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Surtur
Let me tell you why he's cowardly dodging the question: the "proof" is a claim by a disgruntled former employee. Who seems to have lied far less than Trumps 20,000 plus fact checked lies. I know Trumpers hate facts.

Surtur
That's not proof.

U wanna try again? I will allow it.

Silent Master
If the claim in the OP is a fact, why haven't you been able to post any proof?

Old Man Whirly!
It triggers you guys people know he has been fact checked a liar 20,000+ times in less than one term. No offence but what does that say about his supporters? Is Trump right?

BrolyBlack

Silent Master
So, where is the proof that the OP is true?

BrolyBlack

wxyz
And who decided Trump has lied 20,000 times?

BrolyBlack
the wp.

wxyz
How many lies has the WP printed?

Surtur
To give context, Trump once made an obviously hyperbolic statement that he had fast food stacked a mile high(some team was visiting the White House).

Not only did WaPo fact check that the food wasn't stacked a mile high, they even gave out like...a diagram of table and where each specific kind of fast food was located on the table.

They aren't really taken seriously. Plus I'd wager a big chunk of the "lies" are just trump being mistaken about something.

jaden_2.0
It's almost like whether you think someone is lying or telling the truth isn't about whether they're lying or telling the truth but whether you support or oppose their politics.

Surtur
It's almost like whether you think someone is lying or telling the truth isn't about whether they're lying or telling the truth but whether you support or oppose their politics.

Nah, I support trump but dude has lied plenty. 20,000 times tho? Not so sure.

Eon Blue

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

Eon Blue
I want to give Whirly a whirlie in a toilet bowl for his blatant lies.

Surtur
They think anyone who doesn't wanna start a war with russia is conspiring with them

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Eon Blue
I want to give Whirly a whirlie in a toilet bowl for his blatant lies.

How many times do you think Whirly has lied in the past 4 years?

BrolyBlack

jaden_2.0
Nah, I support trump but dude has lied plenty. 20,000 times tho? Not so sure.

How many times has Olivia Troye lied?

BackFire
Trump said this while not realizing he was looking at his own reflection.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BackFire
Trump said this while not realizing he was looking at his own reflection. That's about right tbh.

Robtard
Trump calls his own supporters "disgusting people" -snip

^Definitely something Trump would say and lets be honest, if he actually said it or not is irrelevant to Trumpers, he'd not lose a single vote of theirs.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard

^Definitely something Trump would say and lets be honest, if he actually said it or not is irrelevant to Trumpers, he'd not lose a single vote of theirs. Yup, disgusting they may be, but they are his disgusting people.

Eon Blue
Yup, disgusting they may be, but they are his disgusting people.

Still no proof. Keep reaching, inept man.

Surtur

^Definitely something Trump would say and lets be honest, if he actually said it or not is irrelevant to Trumpers, he'd not lose a single vote of theirs.

And likewise whether or not he said it is irrelevant to those with TDS like you because they will embarrass themselves repeating it either way.

Adam_PoE

Surtur
Neat, and?

Old Man Whirly!
Why would you risk your own supporters?

What a **** Trump is.

Robtard

Robtard

What a **** Trump is.

Trump's a god-level narcissist who only cares about himself, these people should know better by now. They don't though.

Surtur

What a **** Trump is.

While I did laugh at them, I must also point out Trump didn't force them to do anything.

As was just said, when you play stupid games you win a stupid prize. You can't fault the...gamemaster? I don't know what to call it.

Old Man Whirly!
Trump's a god-level narcissist who only cares about himself, these people should know better by now. They don't though. All true! Powering up, going SSJ whirly.

Old Man Whirly!
While I did laugh at them, I must also point out Trump didn't force them to do anything.

As was just said, when you play stupid games you win a stupid prize. You can't fault the...gamemaster? I don't know what to call it. I'd call it "lack of empathy", Surt post you three black fellas throwing their heads back and laughing meme thing

jaden_2.0
Weather forecasts are part of the faik nooz lamestream media dontcha know.

Surtur
I'd call it "lack of empathy", Surt post you three black fellas throwing their heads back and laughing meme thing

I mean I can't post it now that you made it a racial thing. Talk about lack of empathy.

Old Man Whirly!
I mean I can't post it now that you made it a racial thing. Talk about lack of empathy. smile laughing out loud did laugh.

Surtur
Weather forecasts are part of the faik nooz lamestream media dontcha know.

I know for a fact the local weatherman is a freemason. He knows what the weather is going to be because *they* control the weather.

Adam_PoE
Trump probably promised the bus company payment at the end of the rally, and when he left without paying, they did not come back, LOL.

jaden_2.0
I know for a fact the local weatherman is a freemason. He knows what the weather is going to be because *they* control the weather.

They're using HAARP to kill Trumpers.

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Trump probably promised the bus company payment at the end of the rally, and when he left without paying, they did not come back, LOL.
Probably correct. Trump cared about getting them to the rally so he could show his "biggest crowds", what happens to those people afterward is not his concern.

dadudemon

Blakemore
Probably correct. Trump cared about getting them to the rally so he could show his "biggest crowds", what happens to those people afterward is not his concern. A lot of them looked unimpressed, imo.

Robtard
Originally posted by Blakemore
A lot of them looked unimpressed, imo. At Trump's empty promises, braggart stunts and BS claims? Doesn't surprise me, but they'll probably still vote for him. Hopefully some come to their senses and don't.

Blakemore
At Trump's empty promises, braggart stunts and BS claims? Doesn't surprise me, but they'll probably still vote for him. Hopefully some come to their senses and don't. Yeah, it was a crowd of mask wearing drones who didn't react to anything and cheered on cue. Not like they were told to cheer, but whenever Trump said something like "make america great again" they cheered, but looked really uncomfortable when he wasn't doing his calls.

It was as if they kinda regretted going there, but had to keep up appearances.

dadudemon
Yeah, it was a crowd of mask wearing drones who didn't react to anything and cheered on cue. Not like they were told to cheer, but whenever Trump said something like "make america great again" they cheered, but looked really uncomfortable when he wasn't doing his calls.

So the people were rounded up and forced to go to the Trump event? And they were forced to un-enthusiastically cheer for Trump?

Sounds like Soviet Union-Stalin-Era stuff. Or North Korea stuff.

Or is what you're saying just a weirdly anti-Trump opinion that makes no sense under a modicum of scrutiny?

Blakemore
Originally posted by dadudemon
So the people were rounded up and forced to go to the Trump event? Nope, didn't say anything like that. Didn't say that either.

Trump is not like that at all.

I'm saying they went to the event to expect something good and were unimpressed, but cheered just to look like they don't regret going there.

eThneoLgrRnae
Nope, didn't say anything like that. Didn't say that either.

I'm saying they went to the event to expect something good and were unimpressed, but cheered just to look like they don't regret going there.

Translation: they cheered even though they didn't enjoy being there. They just cheered to make Trump happy. laughing out loud

Robtard
Yeah, it was a crowd of mask wearing drones who didn't react to anything and cheered on cue. Not like they were told to cheer, but whenever Trump said something like "make america great again" they cheered, but looked really uncomfortable when he wasn't doing his calls.

Oh lordy...

dadudemon
Nope, didn't say anything like that.

Yes you did. Implied, here:

and here:

Didn't say that either.

Yes you did. Directly, right here:

And Here:

But you implied that, here:

and here:

But we have a full recording of the event and they were cheering their brains out like it was a sporting event.

I have the video evidence, right here, from 1:45 on:

UJ_FvOIF0qM

So you attempted to make it seem like an insidious event where people were forced to go, people didn't want to be there, etc.

But it looks like you lied about everything.

Blakemore

and here:

Yes you did. Directly, right here:

And Here:

But you implied that, here:

and here:

But we have a full recording of the event and they were cheering their brains out like it was a sporting event.

I have the video evidence, right here, from 1:45 on:

UJ_FvOIF0qM

So you attempted to make it seem like an insidious event where people were forced to go, people didn't want to be there, etc.

But it looks like you lied about everything. I never said they were forced to go. I said they wanted to go but were unimpressed. All I said was they looked unimpressed and regretted going, but cheered to try to hide their regret. I never said they were "forced" to go. What the hell kinda world do you live in where people are forced to go places? Church of Mormon?

Blakemore
As for the vidya, Trump does have a good murkan.

dadudemon
I never said they were forced to go.

and here:

I never said they were "forced" to go.

and here:

What the hell kinda world do you live in where people are forced to go places? Church of Mormon?

Not my fault you tried to fearmonger with falsehoods. But I do see the ad hominem logical fallacy you tried, though. smile

Blakemore

and here:

and here:

Not my fault you tried to fearmonger with falsehoods. But I do see the ad hominem logical fallacy you tried, though. smile This is why you suck elephant dick. All I said was they regretted going but cheered to make out like "yeah, we don't regret this at all, we're not fools." I never said they were forced, it's like they feel like they made a mistake, but didn't wanna admit it. You're a retard.

dadudemon
This is why you suck elephant dick. All I said was they regretted going but cheered to make out like "yeah, we don't regret this at all, we're not fools." I never said they were forced, it's like they feel like they made a mistake, but didn't wanna admit it. You're a retard.

and here:

Not my fault you tried to fearmonger with falsehoods. But I do see the ad hominem logical fallacy you tried, though. smile

I feel like, at this point, I could just use python to script replies to you. That's how much value you add to the convo.

Surtur
I suppose this is 100% Trump's fault?

"Thanks, Trump, for not directly managing bussing out of your event."

This is similar to the Thanks Obama meme. "Thanks, Trump."

But whose fault is it, though? Who was responsible for public transport in Omaha and did not correctly plan ahead for the event? Looks like they correctly planned ahead to get people in but not get people out.

In their world everything is Trumps fault. An asteroid could smash into earth destroying all life and in the few hours before it hit us they'd spend it explaining how Trump caused it.

SquallX
laughing

That back and force was hilarious, made even more funny when Blakemore started losing his cool.

dadudemon
In their world everything is Trumps fault. An asteroid could smash into earth destroying all life and in the few hours before it hit us they'd spend it explaining how Trump caused it.

Trump didn't fund the spaceforce enough to prevent the asteroid from killing as many people as it did. Leftist and Democrat expoert, John Doe, warned Trump about it in a formal letter on October 14th, 2019. Trump didn't didn't listen to the experts and caused all these asteroid-related deaths.

Surtur
Originally posted by SquallX
laughing

That back and force was hilarious, made even more funny when Blakemore started losing his cool.

https://i.imgur.com/yrDDXkw.jpg

SquallX

Surtur

SquallX

Robtard

Surtur
Yes thank them for their service from me too and also call them weasels for their hating trump just to hate him.

Make it clear that has nothing to do with their service though thumb up

Robtard
Did not know my comment and request to Squallx would have set surt off, but it is a welcome hilarity. Noice.

Surtur
Did not know my comment and request to Squallx would have set surt off, but it is a welcome hilarity. Noice.

I'll allow this pretend win thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.