Maleficent Vs Voldemort

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
EuLqZh1lP3o

No prep.
No BFR.
Pretty sure Bane dies on accident.

rNFjRnDiP0U

ShadowFyre
Maleficent is better in every way imo

BruceSkywalker
Maleficant wins by default.. Voldy gets a massive boner runs away and hides

Surtur
I haven't seen the live action movies with her, but going by the stuff shown in that video she loses.

ShadowFyre
She has more powerful magic and she doesent need a dumb ass wand to cast it

Maleficent literally wins a 100 ways with a mere thought.

Or even more hilarious would be Voldemort attempting to get physical and her literally ripping his scrawny ass apart.

Surtur
I'm just going by the video provided, as I haven't seen the full movies.

As for the wand, I guess it depends on how HP wizards are allowed to begin fights. Do they begin with their wands at the ready or are they in their pocket and to they have to pull it out?

ShadowFyre
That video was weak. Even after she was killed Maleficent revived as a Black Phoenix. She has an army at her neck and call. Is superhuman in physical stats, can make Humans fall asleep on a whim. Can transmute people and objects without any kind of incantation. Turning a man into a crow, dragon etc.

KingD19
I can pull up some feats for Maleficent. She really will make Voldemort her little man puppet. She's got an insane number of powers and is pretty OP, even against iron, which Faeries are weak against.

Eon Blue
Voldemort wins. Spite thread.

Charles ASX
Maleficent turns him into a cockroach and steps on him without Riddle even realizing it.

riv6672
Originally posted by KingD19
I can pull up some feats for Maleficent. She really will make Voldemort her little man puppet. She's got an insane number of powers and is pretty OP, even against iron, which Faeries are weak against.
I forgot about this thread. Good responses on your part, ty!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.