SSJ Blue Gogeta (Broly) vs Beerus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Beerus wants to destroy the Earth.

Who wins?

StiltmanFTW
Destroyer gets destroyed.

BrolyBlack
Beerus get wrecked

Galan007
Gogeta.

NotAllThatEvil
Manga or anime beerus?

cdtm
Both if there's a difference.

NotAllThatEvil
I think manga beerus is a bit stronger than anime beerus since he won the god rumble and didn't lose an arm wrestling competition, but I'm not completely up to date on all the differences

NotAllThatEvil
So Imma say gogeta could take anime but manga beerus

Henry_Pym

cdtm
Good point. Beerus does have some form of UI

And I bet its better then "Omen", if not equal to a completed form.

Kento
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
I think manga beerus is a bit stronger than anime beerus since he won the god rumble and didn't lose an arm wrestling competition, but I'm not completely up to date on all the differences Beerus did lose an arm wrestling competition in the manga, just that it's Quitela that was the stronger one. And he didn't win the godly tournament, it was him and Quitela at the end, both having beaten the rest... And Belmond who was just laying down, acting defeated.

Gogeta probably wins though by statements.

But does the Broly is as strong as Beerus come from the anime standpoint or the manga standpoint? While it's canon to both the anime and manga, Goku has never felt Beerus at full power in the anime. And in the manga when the gods fight, Goku says he can't even grasp how powerful they are because they are so absurdly strong.

Galan007
Originally posted by Kento
But does the Broly is as strong as Beerus come from the anime standpoint or the manga standpoint? I'd say the movie was definitely geared more toward manga canon.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm
Good point. Beerus does have some form of UI

And I bet its better then "Omen", if not equal to a completed form.

Better than Omen/Sign --- sure, possible.

Better than/equal to MUI? Not from what we've seen, iirc.

Galan007
Yeah, Beerus hasn't fully perfected UI, so whatever he uses is likely something in between Sign and MUI. Interesting part is that he can just activate his UI-mode on the fly -- no transformations required(which is how it should be.)

The entire principle of UI is about 'subconscious fighting' -- disconnecting mind from body and just acting instinctively, independent from thought. That said, having to consciously transform into UI(like Goku does) sort of defeats the concept of Ultra Instinct all together, imo.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, but you can't expect Saiyans to last longer than 2 seconds before transforming.

cdtm
Is the transformation uniquely Saiyan, I wonder?

UI in general breaks the "Super Saiyan is everything" narrative that's been there since the Freeza saga by forcing him to use an outside technique, but his UI form sure looks like another SSJ variant to me.

Galan007
Sign isn't even treated like UI at all in the current arc. Really just provides a huge power/speed boost, but takes a massive toll on Goku's stamina -- especially once he activates its full power.

Almost as worthless as SS3 in that respect.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm
but his UI form sure looks like another SSJ variant to me.

https://tinyurl.com/y24j9mvh

cdtm
laughing Reminds me of the collectible "Trolls" craze back in the day.

Inedian
Beerus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.