Team JOE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blakemore
ugRK-OeGXuc

cdtm
Falling asleep to Sleepy Joe music. smile

Eon Blue
Stupid thread.

Silent Master
You should change the title to "Team racist"

dadudemon
Originally posted by Silent Master
You should change the title to "Team racist"

https://i.imgur.com/WuiAk7o.gif

Blakemore
pathetic racists trying to say "no, no! Biden is le racistest."

Silent Master
A no you response, just what a proud supporter of a known racist(Biden) would say.

Blakemore
Okay, explain how Biden is racist.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Blakemore

You could google that and find left-leaning, Democrats going into very vivid details about Biden's very well documented racism.

No need to be lazy and not look it up yourself. You've latched onto Biden very tightly so you should at least be more familiar with Biden than this. Which moderately educated leftist isn't aware of Biden's racism? I can ask any lefty around me, here at work, and they can tell me exactly how Biden is racist.

Edit - If you're just trolling, congrats, you got me.

Blakemore
Originally posted by dadudemon
You could google that and find left-leaning, Democrats going into very vivid details about Biden's very well documented racism.

No need to be lazy and not look it up yourself. You've latched onto Biden very tightly so you should at least be more familiar with Biden than this. Which moderately educated leftist isn't aware of Biden's racism? I can ask any lefty around me, here at work, and they can tell me exactly how Biden is racist.

Edit - If you're just trolling, congrats, you got me. Well, I'd like a framework to discuss. Biden saying something racist, perhaps? I mean he did serve as Obama's VP and say he was honoured.... so there's that.

wxyz
I have black friends so I'm not racist?

Blakemore
Originally posted by wxyz
I have black friends so I'm not racist? He served as Obama's VP for 8 ****ing years. It's a bit more than a ****ing friendship.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Blakemore

You've been given examples before, you even stated that you agreed with several of his racist statements.

Blakemore
You've been given examples before, you even stated that you agreed with several of his racist statements. Show them in this thread for everyone to see.

Silent Master
Are you claiming that you've never agreed with Biden's racist statements?

Blakemore
Are you claiming that you've never agreed with Biden's racist statements? Name the statements.

Silent Master
Originally posted by dadudemon

Edit - If you're just trolling, congrats, you got me.

He's trolling, Surtur already listed multiple racist statements from Biden and Blakemore agreed with them.

Biden being racist is probably the main reason Blakemore supports him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.