Covid Cases Surge in UK

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Link

Blakemore
I'm not surprised. There's a huge lack of care over here. People just don't wanna wear masks unless forced to do so.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Blakemore
I'm not surprised. There's a huge lack of care over here. People just don't wanna wear masks unless forced to do so. Sounds like Texas.

dadudemon
I'm not surprised. There's a huge lack of care over here. People just don't wanna wear masks unless forced to do so.

If masks worked, then places where almost no one is wearing a mask would see surging cases such as Netherlands and Sweden.

You claim to be a man of science but you still believe in the hoodoo of mask-wearing and VRIs.

BrolyBlack
Where is the report that the CDC released a while back before Covid, that says masks dont work

snowdragon
The CDC has recently revised their position on masks, now they want a mask on your face.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Where is the report that the CDC released a while back before Covid, that says masks dont work

I heard that the CDC just recently reversed what they originally said about the virus being airborne. If so, why hasn't the media reported on it yet? Why are people still required to wear masks in many places? Oh, that's right... it's because it's not about the virus it's about fear mongering and having authoritarian control over people's lives.

Blakemore
Originally posted by dadudemon
If masks worked, then places where almost no one is wearing a mask would see surging cases such as Netherlands and Sweden.

You claim to be a man of science but you still believe in the hoodoo of mask-wearing and VRIs. Some people do wear masks, especially the ones who do public service. There's even barriers ffs. It's just the customers don't...probably because they wanna drink their coffee or eat their food.

Blakemore
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
I heard that the CDC just recently reversed what they originally said about the virus being airborne. If so, why hasn't the media reported on it yet? Why are people still required to wear masks in many places? Oh, that's right... it's because it's not about the virus it's about fear mongering and having authoritarian control over people's lives. You need to fasten your tin foil hat tighter. thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
You need to fasten your tin foil hat tighter. thumb up laughing out loud

dadudemon
Some people do wear masks, especially the ones who do public service. There's even barriers ffs. It's just the customers don't...probably because they wanna drink their coffee or eat their food.

Yes, but even in countries which had strict mask wearing policies with enforced fines, and very high adherence to mask wearing based on random field observations (researchers actually went to these countries and took a "real world" count of mask wearing), they still got massive amounts of cases and deaths.

Why?

Masks don't work. Even at 90+ mask wearing adherence, and very strict law enforcement of mask wearing, such as Philippines, still tons of cases and deaths.

Guess what actually is a predictor of COVID-19 mortality since masks don't work and are not a predictor?

Obesity.

Blakemore
Yes, but even in countries which had strict mask wearing policies with enforced fines, and very high adherence to mask wearing based on random field observations (researchers actually went to these countries and took a "real world" count of mask wearing), they still got massive amounts of cases and deaths.

Why?

Masks don't work. Even at 90+ mask wearing adherence, and very strict law enforcement of mask wearing, such as Philippines, still tons of cases and deaths.

Guess what actually is a predictor of COVID-19 mortality since masks don't work and are not a predictor?

Obesity. So.... fat people are to blame. Thanks for the advice.

dadudemon
So.... fat people are to blame. Thanks for the advice.

Fat people are to blame for their deaths from COVID-19, yes.

That's literally what the research shows.

That, and old people who are fat, have multiple comorbidities (average of 2.6 per person), and have vitamin D deficiency. That's what the research shows.

And this is not advice: this is science. These are the facts. They remain facts even if you deny them or hate them.

Blakemore
Fat people are to blame for their deaths from COVID-19, yes.

That's literally what the research shows.

That, and old people who are fat, have multiple comorbidities (average of 2.6 per person), and have vitamin D deficiency. That's what the research shows.

And this is not advice: this is science. These are the facts. They remain facts even if you deny them or hate them. My dad is fat and 68yo. He's not got COVID

dadudemon
My dad is fat and 68yo. He's not got COVID

Getting COVID-19 vs. COVID-19 mortality are not the same thing.

What you really mean to say is "My father has not experienced the severe symptoms associated with COVID-19." It's highly possible that your obese father is among the 40% of the population that is immune to SARS-CoV-2. He may have been exposed to it multiple times (likely) and naturally fought it off.

Newjak
I heard that the CDC just recently reversed what they originally said about the virus being airborne. If so, why hasn't the media reported on it yet? Why are people still required to wear masks in many places? Oh, that's right... it's because it's not about the virus it's about fear mongering and having authoritarian control over people's lives. They did report on it. I was seeing and reading news articles about it this morning.

Blakemore
Getting COVID-19 vs. COVID-19 mortality are not the same thing.

What you really mean to say is "My father has not experienced the severe symptoms associated with COVID-19." It's highly possible that your obese father is among the 40% of the population that is immune to SARS-CoV-2. He may have been exposed to it multiple times (likely) and naturally fought it off. Yes, he has a super spleen /s no expression thumb up

dadudemon
Originally posted by Newjak
They did report on it. I was seeing and reading news articles about it this morning.

If this is true, that would explain why they did not see a difference in mask-mandate countries vs. no-mask mandate countries in the spread of the virus and the mortality related to the virus.

It would appear that touching your face and eyes is the factor which is why sanitizing your hands and body (with this walk-through sanitization machines) appear to work.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Newjak
They did report on it. I was seeing and reading news articles about it this morning.

They report on it yet they still support mandatory mask wearing lol.

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. Of course they've never really been ones for logic so no surprise I guess.

Robtard
I heard that the CDC just recently reversed what they originally said about the virus being airborne. If so, why hasn't the media reported on it yet? Why are people still required to wear masks in many places? Oh, that's right... it's because it's not about the virus it's about fear mongering and having authoritarian control over people's lives.

You need to stop listening to Far-Right news...

The CDC recently put out a statement saying that the airborne covid-19 carrying particles released by an infected person can linger in the air longer than previously believed and that the 6-feet apart safety measure might not be enough and thereby strengthening the importance of wearing masks.

They then removed this statement and guidelines, claiming in was a clerical error, but this is what you get with Trump's federal government.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
You need to stop listening to Far-Right news...

The CDC recently put out a statement saying that the airborne covid-19 carrying particles released by an infected person can linger in the air longer than previously believed and that the 6-feet apart safety measure might not be enough and thereby strengthening the importance of wearing masks.

They then removed this statement and guidelines, claiming in was a clerical error, but this is what you get with Trump's federal government. He needs to stop listening to his far right news and DDM. Protip, both lead to madness.

Blakemore
I agree ^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.