Would any fathers here allow their kids..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Specifically young girls around Joe Biden for any length of time?

And if you did, and Biden was rubbing their chests and kissing them on the lips, what would you do?

snowdragon
Originally posted by BrolyBlack

And if you did, and Biden was rubbing their chests and kissing them on the lips, what would you do?

You should step this up and throw B Clinton into funtime with Biden

dadudemon

No. 100% not.

Also, Bill Clinton seems to prefer his victims a bit older. At least 16.

But, to be safe, probably no women should be around either.

SquallX
At least the ones Trump grab by the pussy are adults. Right! stick out tongue

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by SquallX
At least the ones Trump grab by the pussy are adults. Right! stick out tongue refiled...
https://www.courthousenews.com/rape-allegations-refiled-against-trump/amp/

When she was 13...

BrolyBlack
Keep clinging.

eThneoLgrRnae

wxyz
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
refiled...
https://www.courthousenews.com/rape-allegations-refiled-against-trump/amp/

When she was 13...

Allegations do not equal a conviction.

OTOH; we have have video evidence of Biden inappropriately touching children.

BrolyBlack

dadudemon

Lestov16
Well hopefully any proper father wouldn't allow ANY NON-FAMILIAL GROWN MAN to be around their underage daughters. My grandparents didn't allow that shit even with family friends.

But of course, Trump supporters have... different...social standards, so maybe they wouldn't mind their daughter sitting on Grandpa Trump's lap with no parental supervision laughing no expression sick

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Lestov16
Well hopefully any proper father wouldn't allow ANY NON-FAMILIAL GROWN MAN to be around their underage daughters. My grandparents didn't allow that shit even with family friends.

But of course, Trump supporters have... different...social standards, so maybe they wouldn't mind their daughter sitting on Grandpa Trump's lap with no parental supervision laughing no expression sick

Full meltdown taking place for Lestov

Lestov16
Full meltdown taking place for Lestov

You may be confusing that for the melting of your brain that occurred when you decided to be a CONSERVACUCK 😅😂🤣😭

wxyz
TDS is rotting his brain.

Beautiful.

JohnnyRotton
Because of what I've seen of Joe on camera, no.

I would trust them with Trump however.

Surtur
You may be confusing that for the melting of your brain that occurred when you decided to be a CONSERVACUCK 😅😂🤣😭

what was it that broke u?

RBG dying?

BrolyBlack

dadudemon

That seems like a hysterical overreaction on both your and your grandparents' parts. "OMG! ALL MEN ARE PREDADTORS SO NO NON-FAMILIAL GROWN MEN SHOULD EVER BE AROUND ANY OF OUR FEMALE OFFSPRING!"

True facts: almost all victims of abuse (all kinds) get abused by family members.

Sooooo, your grandparents and you should be hysterically barring any family members from being around your children (both genders). By the facts.

Let your grandparents know. So they know how to keep the children safer.

Lestov16
Originally posted by dadudemon
That seems like a hysterical overreaction on both your and your grandparents' parts. "OMG! ALL MEN ARE PREDADTORS SO NO NON-FAMILIAL GROWN MEN SHOULD EVER BE AROUND ANY OF OUR FEMALE OFFSPRING!"

True facts: almost all victims of abuse (all kinds) get abused by family members.

Sooooo, your grandparents and you should be hysterically barring any family members from being around your children (both genders). By the facts.

Let your grandparents know. So they know how to keep the children safer.

So you wouldn't mind Monsieur Pussy Grabber being near your daughter unattended? Glad to see you are so trusting. Michael Jackson would have loved your kids laughing

dadudemon
So you wouldn't mind Monsieur Pussy Grabber being near your daughter unattended?

Please quote the post of mine where I said this.

Hint: doesn't exist.

You've gotta do better than just outright lying about what others say to "win" an argument. It's not even a strawman because you're not mischaracterizing my position into a "weaker" position to beat it up like it's some sort of fragile straw man mannequin. You just straight up lied about something I never said.

Don't fall into the cesspool of lying and strawmanning because you're incapable of actually addressing the points. Avoid that mental-un-health-hole.

Lestov16
No offense but I don't care about your views on parenting at the moment. This thread was made to claim that Biden is a creep who can't be trusted around kids, and I'm just here to make it clear that the same could be said about Trump, so the Biden accusation comes off as desperate pathetic hypocrisy. That's all that needs to be said smile

Silent Master
Biden is a creep.

dadudemon
No offense but I don't care about your views on parenting at the moment.

Offense taken. How dare you say something like this to me.

chair

This thread was made to claim that Biden is a creep who can't be trusted around kids, and I'm just here to make it clear that the same could be said about Trump, so the Biden accusation comes off as desperate pathetic hypocrisy. That's all that needs to be said smile

Biden can't be trusted around any kids and any adult women.

Trump can't be trusted around any female 15 and older who are objectively beautiful. Your fat kids, GFs, and wives are safe around Trump: he doesn't like fatties (hypocrite).

So there's your quotes if you need to copy and paste what I said, over and over, at people.

SquallX

chair

Trump can't be trusted around any female 15 and older who are objectively beautiful. Your fat kids, GFs, and wives are safe around Trump: he doesn't like fatties (hypocrite).

So there's your quotes if you need to copy and paste what I said, over and over, at people.

laughing

BrolyBlack
No offense but I don't care about your views on parenting at the moment. This thread was made to claim that Biden is a creep who can't be trusted around kids, and I'm just here to make it clear that the same could be said about Trump, so the Biden accusation comes off as desperate pathetic hypocrisy. That's all that needs to be said smile

Blatant ignorance to the thousands of videos Available of Biden touching kids inappropriately

Tzeentch
Only if I got to watch

Old Man Whirly!

chair

So there's your quotes if you need to copy and paste what I said, over and over, at people. Trump is accused papers have been filed again over raping a13yr old girl...

Lestov16

chair

So, as is your usual argument, you're saying that both are scumbags, but Biden is SLIGHTLY scummier. Okay. Mmhmm.

BrolyBlack
Blatant ignorance to the thousands of videos Available of Biden touching kids inappropriately

BackFire

DeadpoolXXX

And if you did, and Biden was rubbing their chests and kissing them on the lips, what would you do? would i knowingly put my kids in a situation where they could be molested by some senile quasi pedo? lol no.

just imagine the things this nasty f*cker would try to do to if he was with a child alone and behind closed doors, when he's already brazen enough to caress them inappropriately and give them creepy smooches in full view of the public.

Adam_PoE
If any Tumpers had custody of their children, I am sure they would leave their daughters unattended with a sex purchasing serial adulterer and named Epstein associate with accusations of sexual assualt from 26 women and girls, Donald Trump. They are so indoctrinated, they would probably want him to autograph their panties afterward.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.