CIA Finds Russia is Helping Trump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard

Silent Master
Russiagate 2.0

dadudemon
Seems obvious. Biden and his son are very pro-Ukraine and Russia and Ukraine have not been besties for the last few years.

Seems Russia would not want the pro-Ukraine candidate to win the election.

But is Russia pouring in millions of dollars into the election like Germany, France, UK, and Israel? Or is it the sub-$200,000 investment like in 2016 that blew up and wasted almost 4 years of our time?

BrolyBlack

snowdragon
Originally posted by dadudemon

But is Russia pouring in millions of dollars into the election like Germany, France, UK, and Israel? Or is it the sub-$200,000 investment like in 2016 that blew up and wasted almost 4 years of our time?

This is laughing laughing laughing

We know russia and china and iran are bad faith actors globally twards us but our "friends" will get overlooked with their interference cuz "friends."

Robtard
FACT CHECK: Russian Interference Went Far Beyond 'Facebook Ads' Kushner Described

Lestov16
It's almost as though Putin wants Trump in office so that the US, Poland, and Russia can create their own little Neo-Hitler/Stalin/Putin Snow White Fourth Reich 🤔

snowdragon
Originally posted by Robtard
FACT CHECK: Russian Interference Went Far Beyond 'Facebook Ads' Kushner Described

Damnit, why did Obama let this happen to our 2016 elections?!

laughing laughing

Why was Obama so complicit in their schemes.........

Lestov16
Originally posted by snowdragon

laughing laughing

And yet here we reach the main question: If there was a problem when Obama did it, HOW IN THE PHUCK can you sit by and watch Trump do it and NOT consider him or yourself the EPITOME Of Hypocrisy?

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
IOW: Water is Wet

Bingo. thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
As expected, lefties are already preparing the BS "Trump only won because of Russia!" lame excuse for when they lose lol.

dadudemon

Fact check of the fact checker:

The Russian involvement in the 2016 election was almost non-existent and was blown out of proportion by Democrats and Republicans.

From WaPo, notoriously anti-Trump and pro-Democrat:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/why-russias-facebook-ad-campaign-wasnt-such-a-success/2017/11/03/b8efacca-bffa-11e7-8444-a0d4f04b89eb_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.d4f0e1a386b9

I analyzed and read through the actual advertisements, myself. I didn't trust the 15 member security committee document that they published on the topic.

As stated, before, you can look at the actual adverts, yourself. Then determine for yourself that almost NONE of those adverts were anti-Hillary or Pro-Trump.

Here's the report:

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Report_Volume2.pdf

Here are the actual adverts which do NOT match up with the findings in the report:

https://intelligence.house.gov/hpsci-11-1/hpsci-minority-open-hearing-exhibits.htm

Robtard

laughing laughing

Obama definitely should have done more, for sure, though when he talked about it team Trump accused him of election interference. Obama also issued sanctions against Russia and expelled Russian diplomats after the intelligence community conclided that Russia did indeed interfere, but that was after the election.

So, why don't you care now when it's happening again and Trump is actively letting it happen because it helps him?

dadudemon

laughing laughing

One of the most disturbing findings in the Intelligence Committee's report is the involvement of Manafort with Russia and how the investigation into him started in 2014. Well before Trump added him to the campaign.

They let Manafort into Trump's campaign while he was being actively investigated for his actions. How was that appropriate? That smacks of corruption to no end. That's a national security threat.

Lestov16
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
As expected, lefties are already preparing the BS "Trump only won because of Russia!" lame excuse for when they lose lol.

As I told Slick Master regarding RBG, the fact that you view this election in terms of some manchild "Winners vs Losers" shit, rather than who will benefit the country, is exactly the sociopath mentality that shouldn't be allowed to vote. Sorry, dudeski

eThneoLgrRnae

laughing laughing

The reason Obama didn't want to do anything was because he didn't want to cast any doubt on Hillary's "victory" which he was certain would happen.

If Hillary had won it is guaranteed we would've never heard one word about "Russian interference". That is a fact.

snowdragon
Originally posted by Lestov16
And yet here we reach the main question: If there was a problem when Obama did it, HOW IN THE PHUCK can you sit by and watch Trump do it and NOT consider him or yourself the EPITOME Of Hypocrisy?

I don't get bent out of shape when the name Russia comes up, I expect all countries that have policy tied to their nation to at the least attempt to persuade/spend money on our elections to sway ppl to candidates that will most benefit their country.

This isn't new, this isn't just about Russia and lastly I don't watch Trump or even read his tweets unless they somehow make it on kmcor debates.)

Luckily I just see these as games driven by media outlets that are desperatly earning $$ off the backs of ppl that don't understand this and still get emotionally embroiled over their money making click baitsmile eek!

Lestov16
Originally posted by dadudemon
Fact check of the fact checker:

The Russian involvement in the 2016 election was almost non-existent and was blown out of proportion by Democrats and Republicans.

From WaPo, notoriously anti-Trump and pro-Democrat:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/why-russias-facebook-ad-campaign-wasnt-such-a-success/2017/11/03/b8efacca-bffa-11e7-8444-a0d4f04b89eb_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.d4f0e1a386b9

I analyzed and read through the actual advertisements, myself. I didn't trust the 15 member security committee document that they published on the topic.

As stated, before, you can look at the actual adverts, yourself. Then determine for yourself that almost NONE of those adverts were anti-Hillary or Pro-Trump.

Here's the report:

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Report_Volume2.pdf

Here are the actual adverts which do NOT match up with the findings in the report:

https://intelligence.house.gov/hpsci-11-1/hpsci-minority-open-hearing-exhibits.htm

Thanks for this. For the record, I never thought the Russians were involved in Hillary's 2016 loss. Quite simply, she was a blatant bytch and did nothing to hide it, and that was BEFORE her secrets got exposed on Wikileaks. So it's no surprise that the country picked Trump over her.

Robtard
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
The reason Obama didn't want to do anything was because he didn't want to cast any doubt on Hillary's "victory" which he was certain would happen.

If Hillary had won it is guaranteed we would've never heard one word about "Russian interference". That is a fact.

Russian interference was talked about before the election by Obama.

Clinton talked about it during the debates, Trump talked about it during the debates, claiming the interference was aimed at helping Clinton.

Old Man Whirly!
FACT CHECK: Russian Interference Went Far Beyond 'Facebook Ads' Kushner Described Any one but a comple ****ing retard knew this.

BrolyBlack

Lestov16

I hope you don't mind if I quote this everytime liberals do some bullshit. I just LOVE the undignified deplorable apathy of that response. It's almost like a piece of art smile

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Any one but a comple ****ing retard knew this.

They outright give millions as the budget used, the Mueller report noted this, but Trumpers repeat the Kushner lie that Russia/Putin "only" spent less than 200K.

Old Man Whirly!
They outright give millions as the budget used, the Mueller report noted this, but Trumpers repeat the Kushner lie that Russia/Putin "only" spent less than 200K. Pretty sure DDM had inside information it was just Facebook adds and I mocked him.

Surtur
Originally posted by Silent Master
Russiagate 2.0

It's all they have at this point.

Old Man Whirly!
nah, it's almost October.

Surtur
Clearly, I'm being inundated with pumpkin spice related things.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Surtur
It's all they have at this point.

Oh, this guy....
laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing hysterical

Surtur
It seems more than likely the repubs will win this fight, and by "this fight" I mean the vacant supreme court seat.

So yes, of course now we are going to hear about Russia again.

BrolyBlack

Robtard
It seems more than likely the repubs will win this fight, and by "this fight" I mean the vacant supreme court seat.

The news about Russian/Putin interference is coming from the FBI and CIA, yep, those two notoriously "leftist" intelligence agencies.

jaden_2.0
Go go gadget deep state

Surtur
I never said they were leftist agencies, though if you wanna go there the left has notoriously been skeptical of those agencies for decades and then boom alakazam a magic spell was cast and suddenly they were beyond reproach.

The agencies are also saying China and Iran are interfering in order to help Biden.

Old Man Whirly!
I never said they were leftist agencies, though if you wanna go there the left has notoriously been skeptical of those agencies for decades and then boom alakazam a magic spell was cast and suddenly they were beyond reproach.

The agencies are also saying China and Iran are interfering in order to help Biden. Surt... At this point I am better than anyone who doesn't believe Trump is a Russian asset.

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Go go gadget deep state

Naturally

Surtur
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Surt... At this point I am better than anyone who doesn't believe Trump is a Russian asset.

https://i.imgur.com/LezqbU0.jpg

dadudemon
They outright give millions as the budget used, the Mueller report noted this, but Trumpers repeat the Kushner lie that Russia/Putin "only" spent less than 200K.

Feel free to state the page and paragraph in the 400+ page Mueller report where this is stated. Because I didn't read that in the report.

Here is a copy from CNN:

https://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2019/images/04/18/mueller-report-searchable.pdf

Old Man Whirly!
https://i.imgur.com/LezqbU0.jpg there is no need to post a dead Gorilla, have you no respect for dead Gorillas. wink

Lestov16

You'll hear about Russia, but you'll hear more about the Deplorable Conservative Dictatorship putting bureaucracy over compassion to enforce their obsolete ideals on the unwilling public smile

JohnnyRotton
No one cares about Facebook ads memetard.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by JohnnyRotton

thumb up

Robtard
Your FBI and CIA are concerned over Russian meddling, Broly.

Lestov16

Damn, dude. Why you insulting Surt like that? I like his memes.

BrolyBlack

And?

Lestov16
And?

UH OH THE EVIL JADE HELM IS COMING! HIDE YO KIDS! HIDE YO WIFE!

JohnnyRotton

And?

un-ironically this.

Lestov16
un-ironically this. Nobody cares about your opinion bro. Step off

JohnnyRotton
Then you shouldn't care too much about inept Facebook ads either.

ilikecomics
https://www.businessinsider.com/russian-troll-farm-spent-millions-on-election-interference-2018-2

... Butwhataboutthis?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.