RussiaGate 2.0

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
It has begun

Surtur
Don't forget we have WishGate now too.

#HerDyingWish

jaden_2.0
#RussiaGateGate
#RussiaGateCeption

Surtur
If a soviet top spins the wrong way it means the matrix has glitched

Old Man Whirly!
When Trump goes after November, the truth will come out.

Lestov16
Yeah, despite all of the undeniable evidence proving otherwise, this is clearly a nothingburger. Poor Trump being falsely accused. Good thing he never falsely accused anyone of anything. Ask the Central Park Five roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing rolling on floor laughing

Robtard
Trump still thinks that the Central Park Five are guilty and he's never apologized for peddling his Birther nonsense for eight years.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
When Trump goes after November, the truth will come out.

Based on fee fees?

Lestov16
Originally posted by Robtard
Trump still thinks that the Central Park Five are guilty and he's never apologized for peddling his Birther nonsense for eight years.

Everyone knows that sociopaths are incapable of apologizing for their mistakes

Robtard
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Based on fee fees?

Based on facts. Not "Alt-Facts", but fact facts.

BrolyBlack
What Whirly said is based on facts?

Based on what?

Lestov16

Based on what?

You care about facts now, but not when you were posting about California pedos? WTH? erm

jaden_2.0

Based on what?

BrolyBlack
Which facts?

Robtard

Robtard
Originally posted by Lestov16
You care about facts now, but not when you were posting about California pedos? WTH? erm

You have to remember they're the party that gave us "Alt-Facts". They did this themselves.

Lestov16
You have to remember they're the party that gave us "Alt-Facts". They did this themselves.
laughing

It's funny because of how stupid it is, but scary because you KNOW they will support a Trump Dictatorship rather than admit they were wrong.

BrolyBlack
Cuck harder^

Lestov16
Cuck harder^

You know when Trump supporters start calling people "Cucks" that their jimmies have reached maximum rustlement laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud smokin' Happy Dance stick out tongue

ilikecomics
Is there anything to hunter biden getting russian money ?

BrolyBlack
You know when Trump supporters start calling people "Cucks" that their jimmies have reached maximum rustlement laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud smokin' Happy Dance stick out tongue

You only show up to KMC around the elections, you kinda are a predictable troll

ilikecomics
Anyone who thinks the state is necessary is a cuck.
Trump was gonna train the swamp then didnt: weak orange cuck.
Joe biden: dementia drone murder cuck
Jo jorgenson said blm is okay: idenitarian cuck
Me: probably a cuck in some way :/

Welcome to cuck world, cuck.

Lestov16
You only show up to KMC around the elections, you kinda are a predictable troll

I just hope you can predict just how badly Trump and his Deplorable Bytch Squad are about to screw themselves

Also, bum-ass nigga, I can let my KMC nuts HANG because I'm a veteran here on various boards going back a decade, and I've made threads that hold record numbers of posts, whereas you are now onto your trillionth sock account, so sorry laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance smokin'

ilikecomics
I just hope you can predict just how badly Trump and his Deplorable Bytch Squad are about to screw themselves

Also, bum-ass nigga, I can let my KMC nuts HANG because I'm a veteran here on various boards going back a decade, and I've made threads that hold record numbers of posts, whereas you are now onto your trillionth sock account, so sorry laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance smokin'

This made me spit my sam adams Oktoberfest

BrolyBlack

dur

Lestov16
Originally posted by ilikecomics

laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

dadudemon

The ancient Jewish prophet who wrote the 5 oracles about the Chaldeans?

Habakkuk.

Wait, "Habakcuck."

ilikecomics
Originally posted by dadudemon
The ancient Jewish prophet who wrote the 5 oracles about the Chaldeans?

Habakkuk.

Wait, "Habakcuck."

Prophetic jew cuck might be in the running for most original cuck type to date.

Good work.

The shittiest house from harry potter = hufflecuck

Lestov16
Prophetic jew cuck might be in the running for most original cuck type to date.

Good work.

So you admit that Trump giving recognition to Jerusalem confirms his Cuckdom. Good work smile

dadudemon
Breaking news! And this is big!

Trump Jr. was caught spending $3.5 million from the former Moscow mayor's wife - she gave him a bribe. Trump Jr. used some of that money to pay for Russian hookers who were likely part of human trafficking.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-jr...rt-says-1533834

Trump Jr. did this after Trump took office, clearly abusing daddy's connections and power to do shit like this. And the official report, above, talks about how Trump Jr. kept getting more and more of these types of bribes AFTER Trump took office (clearing indicating that Trump Jr. is taking full advantage of daddy dearest's power).

This is disgusting as hell. Trump should be impeached for this and bared from running for president in 2020.

Lestov16
Breaking news! And this is big!

Trump Jr. was caught spending $3.5 million from the former Moscow mayor's wife - she gave him a bribe. Trump Jr. used some of that money to pay for Russian hookers who were likely part of human trafficking.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-jr...rt-says-1533834

Trump Jr. did this after Trump took office, clearly abusing daddy's connections and power to do shit like this. And the official report, above, talks about how Trump Jr. kept getting more and more of these types of bribes AFTER Trump took office (clearing indicating that Trump Jr. is taking full advantage of daddy dearest's power).

This is disgusting as hell. Trump should be impeached for this and bared from running for president in 2020.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/23/us/politics/biden-inquiry-republicans-johnson.html

How much fake news are you going to spread, dawg? laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing
Are you trying to become as untrustworthy as possible? erm

ilikecomics
So you admit that Trump giving recognition to Jerusalem confirms his Cuckdom. Good work smile

I think the jewish diaspora coming and expropriating Palestinian land based on legendary histiography is pretty cuckish.

BackFire

dadudemon
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/23/us/politics/biden-inquiry-republicans-johnson.html

How much fake news are you going to spread, dawg? laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing
Are you trying to become as untrustworthy as possible? erm

Fake news? What are you talking about? I linked straight to the Newsweek article. Talks alllll about Trump Jr. and his corruption. $3.5 million wire transfer from the wife of a former mayor of Moscow? How is that not a really big deal? Shows all the bad stuff we all thought about Donald Trump. We should impeach Trump and remove him from the ballot for 2020 because of this.

dadudemon

snowdragon
Fake news? What are you talking about? I linked straight to the Newsweek article. Talks alllll about Trump Jr. and his corruption. $3.5 million wire transfer from the wife of a former mayor of Moscow? How is that not a really big deal? Shows all the bad stuff we all thought about Donald Trump. We should impeach Trump and remove him from the ballot for 2020 because of this.

Fastest way to get rid of Trump is buy him an all you can eat guest card for his favorite fast food restsmile

Robtard

Lestov16
This Hunter-Biden-Russian-corruption would have already been vetted and had its threat level analyzed and honestly, after four years of Trump, no one really cares about shit like this anymore. It comes off as more counter disinformation than anything.

Pretty much. Trump Supporters have spread so many lies that nobody is really willing to dig to find out the accuracy, not to mention that even if it true, Trump and his cronies have been accused and proven of the same if not worse, so at the end of the day, liberals are giving Biden full support regardless. In a complete irony of 2016, Biden could shoot somebody in the middle of NYC and he would still have Democratic support.

Robtard
Disagree on the last part. Biden supporters don't have the cult-like approach towards Biden that Trumpers have with Trump, it's not even close.

Can't say any modern president has had cult-like support from their supporters, not even Reagan and he was a celebrity-style president as well.

Lestov16
Disagree on the last part. Biden supporters don't have the cult-like approach towards Biden that Trumpers have with Trump, it's not even close.

Can't say any modern president has had cult-like support from their supporters, not even Reagan and he was a celebrity-style president as well.

Trump Supporters seem to like him because he is their wet dream: a white, stupid, abrasive, xenophobic jerkass who also happens to live a life of luxury. He's like a Prince of Sociopaths, so how can they resist him?

Old Man Whirly!
Trump's a ****.

Robtard
Trump Supporters seem to like him because he is their wet dream: a white, stupid, abrasive, xenophobic jerkass who also happens to live a life of luxury. He's like a Prince of Sociopaths, so how can they resist him?

I don't understand it myself, but there's no denying just how popular and absolute devotion his followers have in him. Trump's called them stupid at rallies; they cheered, he's said he lied to them and they still cheered.

BrolyBlack
Trump's a ****.

You jealous?

eThneoLgrRnae
Course he is.

Robtard
It has begun

HYG: Intelligence Report: Russia Tried To Help Trump In 2020 Election

Blakemore
So Trump tried to use Ukraine to defame Biden and failed. Oh dear.

cdtm
HYG: Intelligence Report: Russia Tried To Help Trump In 2020 Election

Russia aided Trump.

Iran helped Biden.

China did not meddle at all.

Hard to take that last part seriously. I post on Quora all the time, and its common seeing a Chinese name pop out of nowhere and give political opinions.

Maybe China is simply better at hiding it? Or maybe our intelligence agencies aren't really as good as uncovering things as they want us to think (I mean, we have no idea what methodology they use, or much of anything else. How can they tell a state actor from a common unemployed hacker looking to stir the pot, as Iran and Russia have many?)

ilikecomics
Originally posted by cdtm
Russia aided Trump.

Iran helped Biden.

China did not meddle at all.

Hard to take that last part seriously. I post on Quora all the time, and its common seeing a Chinese name pop out of nowhere and give political opinions.

Maybe China is simply better at hiding it? Or maybe our intelligence agencies aren't really as good as uncovering things as they want us to think (I mean, we have no idea what methodology they use, or much of anything else. How can they tell a state actor from a common unemployed hacker looking to stir the pot, as Iran and Russia have many?)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thousand_Talents_Plan

It's because agents of the ccp are in our intelligence agencies.

Old Man Whirly!
It has begun wink Trump is in trouble for obstructing Mueller. smile

Robtard
Originally posted by Blakemore
So Trump tried to use Ukraine to defame Biden and failed. Oh dear.

Yup. The Republicans knew Trump and the Trump admin were guilty, but put party before country as usual and protected him.

They did this three times. The Russia investigation, Trump's impeachment regarding his illegal activities with Ukraine and then Trump's impeachment over inciting an insurrection and riot on US soil.

Old Man Whirly!
Don McGahn...

Robtard
Ex-Trump Aide Describes Pressure He Felt From Trump During The Russia Probe

McGahn said he was made particularly uneasy by Trump's repeated requests that McGahn facilitate the dismissal of special counsel Robert Mueller, who had been tasked with investigating possible ties between Trump's 2016 campaign and Russia. -snip

"If the acting attorney general received what he thought was a direction from the counsel to the president to remove a special counsel, he would either have to remove the special counsel or resign," McGahn said.

"We are still talking about the 'Saturday Night Massacre' decades and decades later," he continued, referencing firings and resignations during the Watergate scandal under disgraced former President Richard Nixon. -snip

Old Man Whirly!
Ex-Trump Aide Describes Pressure He Felt From Trump During The Russia Probe

McGahn said he was made particularly uneasy by Trump's repeated requests that McGahn facilitate the dismissal of special counsel Robert Mueller, who had been tasked with investigating possible ties between Trump's 2016 campaign and Russia. -snip

"If the acting attorney general received what he thought was a direction from the counsel to the president to remove a special counsel, he would either have to remove the special counsel or resign," McGahn said.

"We are still talking about the 'Saturday Night Massacre' decades and decades later," he continued, referencing firings and resignations during the Watergate scandal under disgraced former President Richard Nixon. -snip The truth is this Mueller did his job. McGahn is smart enough and moral enough to see the future and made his decision. Now Trump is gone over time the smoking gun Mueller uncovered will be followed up and Trumpers will deny the truth with another Big Lie.

Old Man Whirly!
It has begun You really like Russia, huh Broly? Why is that?

Old Man Whirly!
I think if Trump goes down, the truth about his links to Rissia will out.

Robtard
I think if Trump goes down, the truth about his links to Rissia will out.

That will just endear him more with his cult.

Old Man Whirly!
That will just endear him more with his cult. You know Boris actually made the son of a KGB agent a peer...

Robtard
I'm not a Rightist, so I don't believe people are guilty because of their father's sins, but probably not a good idea, hope he vetted and vetted the guy.

Adam_PoE
Ben Swann may look and sound like any other TV anchor, but unlike thousands of TV reporters around the country, Swann is a registered Russian agent.

Swann's project is one of many right-wing efforts to supplant YouTube, X, Facebook, and the mainstream media with a network insulated from attempts to verify that the content has a basis in reality. But unlike the others, Swann is taking millions of dollars from the Russian government.

One of Swann's companies, Rebel Media Productions, is working on behalf of a Russian state-backed entity, while two other media firms which Swann controls are listed as doing business at a Florida address located in a strip mall alongside an RV repair shop and a storefront offering businesses tools to help them with "swag management." Swann has built a TV studio at the South Florida address to produce content for his network.

Swann reportedly took in $4.5 million from a Russian government-backed firm between March 2023 and August 2023 alone to produce content for shows branded for RT, addressing topics such as "the United States and NATO are continuing to spread war around the world," "the economic warfare waged by the United States and its allies," and "transgender issues in the United States."

The whole operation, beaming conspiracy theories out of a weed-choked strip mall, captures how easy it is to cast the net so alarmingly wide.

It is a well-tested and lucrative formula. And it is helmed by disgraced reporters, who have special skills in telling stories and presenting information in a compelling and authoritative way. In some ways, the operation's home base is as evocative of the current moment in right-wing politics as the rest of it: everybody comes to Florida to scam.

More HERE.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.