The Most Privileged People In Our Society are Funding its Destruction

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Wealthy Corporations and Celebrities funding the chaos in America

Just one example, Cosmopolitan Magazine owned business Hearst Publications an $11 billion a year company is help funding the violence and looting and offering bail money to anyone arrested.

Link

ilikecomics
Go woke, go broke.

The temporary social capital gained is not worth the long term repercussions once society has restabilized.

The next cosmopolitan article will say something like: 10 blowjob techniques you can do while your man is throwing bricks through small businesses windows.

Old Man Whirly!
Yes, nothing to do with systemic racism in your Police and social structures of course.

Silent Master
Establishment Democrats going to Democrat

BackFire
Bail is shit and needs to go away.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by BackFire

Guilty until you can pay to be innocent.

BrolyBlack

So when someone kills someone they should just be let out immediately to do it again?

ilikecomics
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
So when someone kills someone they should just be let out immediately to do it again?

So, if someone kills someone but has money to post bail then they should go free ?

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Anyways, look into blackstones ratio.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by ilikecomics
Kmc is really important to me. Every day i look at the profiles whose birthday it is and alot of them were last online in 2008 anr this produces a strange emotion in me similar to loss and nostalgia. I dont know how to connect with people and im not really keen on subtle social cues. I think everyone is doing what they think is best or right and that's disheartening to me. I hope everything turns out okay.

ilikecomics
Lol nobody can engage.

wxyz
There is no such thing as systemic racism and/or white privilege.

BackFire

Robtard

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Robtard
Sorry, but that logic doesn't gel with our penal system that is designed to favor the wealthiest people.

So why do you suck up to the rich?

BrolyBlack

Robtard
So why do you suck up to the rich?

^Guy who voted for a billionaire because that was the 'highest qualification' to be POTUS. Can't make this stuff up.

Also, do stop asking stupid questions, consider this your first and only warning.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Robtard
^Guy who voted for a billionaire because that was the highest qualification. Can't make this stuff up.

Also, do stop asking stupid questions, considering this your first and only warning.

Says the guy voting for a millionaire

BackFire

ilikecomics
Judges currently decide it. Whether someone gets bail and the amount of bail is based on their risk level as decided by the judge.

The whole concept is really silly if you think about it. If someone is a threat to run or hurt someone then no amount of money should allow them to get out. However if someone is not a threat to run or engage in violence or commit more crimes then they should not have to pay to be free during their trial.

Well said.

BrolyBlack
Judges currently decide it. Whether someone gets bail and the amount of bail is based on their risk level as decided by the judge.

The whole concept is really silly if you think about it. If someone is a threat to run or hurt someone then no amount of money should allow them to get out. However if someone is not a threat to run or engage in violence or commit more crimes then they should not have to pay to be free during their trial.

Yea you are right, but most "justice" or what is perceived as "justice" is stupid.

Lestov16
Wealthy Corporations and Celebrities funding the chaos in America

Just one example, Cosmopolitan Magazine owned business Hearst Publications an $11 billion a year company is help funding the violence and looting and offering bail money to anyone arrested.

Link

Stop being a punk bytch. You have no beef with the Koch brothers funding Republicans, but you complain now? Also, are you some kind of communist who thinks businesses don't have the right to monitor themselves and their views? You Leninist Letztermensch loserboi 😅😂🤣😭

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Lestov16
Stop being a punk bytch. You have no beef with the Koch brothers funding Republicans, but you complain now? Also, are you some kind of communist who thinks businesses don't have the right to monitor themselves and their views? You Leninist Letztermensch loserboi 😅😂🤣😭

This is written like an uneducated buffoon. Get off the computer, go get an education and learn how to type in a professional manner. Not everything is shit posting like you try to do here.

Your blog, which is bat shit crazy, is also an abysmal failure.

BrolyBlack
Sorry I forgot to address you as Prophet Of Gynandrotheus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.