Hunter Biden took $3.5 million from Russians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Link

Quincy
Did you miss this part

"The report does not allege that there was anything illegal about these transactions. However, the document demonstrates that Hunter Biden had a series of financial entanglements with foreign officials and business people associated with adversarial governments. Notably, President Donald Trump and his company the Trump Organization have widespread business interests around the world, several of which have been connected by reports to alleged money laundering and potentially nefarious activities."

Lestov16
I'm going to go ahead and not believe this, based on the fact that the OP is a confirmed Infinite-Sock-Accounts Conservacuck 🤣

Lestov16
Originally posted by Quincy
Did you miss this part

"The report does not allege that there was anything illegal about these transactions. However, the document demonstrates that Hunter Biden had a series of financial entanglements with foreign officials and business people associated with adversarial governments. Notably, President Donald Trump and his company the Trump Organization have widespread business interests around the world, several of which have been connected by reports to alleged money laundering and potentially nefarious activities."

laughing rolling on floor laughing

BrolyBlack

Lestov16
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Saw you edited that quick. You were about to get BTFO

BrolyBlack
dur

BrolyBlack
He sent money to people connected to sex rings

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8766955/amp/Hunter-Biden-sent-money-people-ties-Eastern-European-prostitution-GOP-report-alleges.html

Surtur
Originally posted by Lestov16
I'm going to go ahead and not believe this, based on the fact that the OP is a confirmed Infinite-Sock-Accounts Conservacuck 🤣

what does this even mean

BrolyBlack

Surtur
Did you miss this part

Do you genuinely believe Democrats wouldn't pounce on this if this was Trump Jr. tho?

BrolyBlack
It would be completely different

Robtard
Did you miss this part

OOoooo. These facts are going to not sit with with certain people.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Surtur
Do you genuinely believe Democrats wouldn't pounce on this if this was Trump Jr. tho?

thumb up

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard

Nobody here claimed it was illegal.

We all know what the response would be though if this was Trump Jr. You do too, but you will feign ignorance.

BrolyBlack

Robtard
Reality > pretend scenarios

BrolyBlack
Bullshit

Surtur
It's convenient that pretend scenarios are okay when they want to imagine how people would react to Obama doing or saying something Trump did or said.

Robtard
Probably because you people accused and condemned Obama of acts he never did. eg Trying to stay in power longer, talking of suspending the election.

Maybe look in the mirror for once.

Surtur
Probably because you people accused and condemned Obama of acts he never did. eg Trying to stay in power longer, talking of suspending the election.

Maybe look in the mirror for once.

Nice dodge.

jaden_2.0
Maybe stop voting for corrupt, psychotic, greedy families.

Bush
Clinton
Trump
Biden

Lestov16
Reality > pretend scenarios

As a child, I used to be afraid of make-believe monsters like Freddy Krueger and The Boogeyman. Now as an adult, I'm afraid of monsters who believe in make-believe like Trump and His Deplorable Brigade...

dadudemon

The "but Trump!" part of this story is pretty weird. Like...why even bring up Trump at all?

Edit - And I'm likely connected to criminals and criminal organizations. I've probably hired or worked for some. A billionaire real estate mogul is definitely going to be involved with some criminals because the business is going to be too far reaching. Criminal assets (land) are something like 20% (ass pulled, I don't remember the exact figure) of all assets so it's impossible to avoid them.

But you can avoid getting shady wire-transfers from foreign leaders when your daddy is the VP of the USA. Looks kind of bad, yo.

Why can't Trump be bad and Biden be bad at the same time? What does it always have to be "but Trump!" or "Obama did this!"?

Old Man Whirly!
As a child, I used to be afraid of make-believe monsters like Freddy Krueger and The Boogeyman. Now as an adult, I'm afraid of monsters who believe in make-believe like Trump and His Deplorable Brigade... Bingo! thumb up it's October soon, it's almost over for these people.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by dadudemon

Why can't Trump be bad and Biden be bad at the same time? What does it always have to be "but Trump!" or "Obama did this!"?

It is.
They are.
You know why.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Bingo! thumb up it's October soon, it's almost over for these people.

Well they are definitely trying their damnedest to shed their status as "people"...

Old Man Whirly!
Well they are definitely trying their damnedest to shed their status as "people"... This is also true, i wonder how they see themselves. Self awareness has evaporated in Trumpers.

Lestov16
This is also true, i wonder how they see themselves. Self awareness has evaporated in Trumpers.

This is how they view themselves:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3qr4iwrwcs0

BrolyBlack
Bingo! thumb up it's October soon, it's almost over for these people.

Soon a new SCOTUS will be confirmed

Robtard
This is how they view themselves:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3qr4iwrwcs0

"It's not a good time to be a Nazi" -Yorki

laughing out loud

I really enjoyed that movie.

Old Man Whirly!

laughing out loud

I really enjoyed that movie. It's a work of genius imo!

Silent Master
The "but Trump!" part of this story is pretty weird. Like...why even bring up Trump at all?

Edit - And I'm likely connected to criminals and criminal organizations. I've probably hired or worked for some. A billionaire real estate mogul is definitely going to be involved with some criminals because the business is going to be too far reaching. Criminal assets (land) are something like 20% (ass pulled, I don't remember the exact figure) of all assets so it's impossible to avoid them.

But you can avoid getting shady wire-transfers from foreign leaders when your daddy is the VP of the USA. Looks kind of bad, yo.

Because that would require them being honest, which is beyond them.

Surtur

All they have is "But Trump".

BrolyBlack
Dem hypocrisy 101, Trump was already blamed for taking money from Russians.

BrolyBlack
It's a work of genius imo!

Bang On!!

BrolyBlack

laughing out loud

I really enjoyed that movie.

Bingo!

BrolyBlack

Newjak
I think part of the issue here is there is always a false equivalency placed on Hunter compared to say Ivanka or Don Jr.

Notably Hunter's more than questionable income sources have never had a direct link back to Joe and the white house except for name.

While the Trump's almost have neon signs of connectivity between them. And their organizations.

Heck Ivanka has had some pretty shady benefits come from China since her Dad took office. The difference is she is actually a white house advisor to the president.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Newjak
I think part of the issue here is there is always a false equivalency placed on Hunter compared to say Ivanka or Don Jr.

Notably Hunter's more than questionable income sources have never had a direct link back to Joe and the white house except for name.

While the Trump's almost have neon signs of connectivity between them. And their organizations.

Heck Ivanka has had some pretty shady benefits come from China since her Dad took office. The difference is she is actually a white house advisor to the president. I have been saying all this for years. Top notch post thumb up

dadudemon

In the Burisma case, that's not true. Biden, as VP, had direct actions involved in the corruption. Biden is no different than the Russian Oligarchical mafia. Biden admitted this on camera and it quietly made the rounds on the internet - no one really covered it. It should have been the biggest news in the entire world for weeks. It should have been the most scandalous thing to happen when it broke especially considering how much heat and the eventual impeachment of Trump over it - just for Trump to be right about everything. Does not look good on the MSM.

But for the other situations, I think you're correct.

I'm not familiar with every single one of Hunter's "adventures."

Robtard

Heck Ivanka has had some pretty shady benefits come from China since her Dad took office. The difference is she is actually a white house advisor to the president.

Trump has made the Presidency a family business, Ivanka is an advisor and it's bring-your-daughter-to-work-day seemingly every day, she goes to official state meetings with her father. Her husband Jared is seemingly in charge of fixing everything in America. Donnie Jr isn't an official advisor but he might as well be.

Going to be odd if Biden has Hunter as an "advisor", I don't agree with it as the President shouldn't be enlisting family members and I seriously hope Biden keeps Hunter and any other family members barring his wife far away, but Trump and Trumpers have made this behavior okay.

https://i.imgur.com/av69ZQK.jpg

Newjak
In the Burisma case, that's not true. Biden, as VP, had direct actions involved in the corruption. Biden is no different than the Russian Oligarchical mafia. Biden admitted this on camera and it quietly made the rounds on the internet - no one really covered it. It should have been the biggest news in the entire world for weeks. It should have been the most scandalous thing to happen when it broke especially considering how much heat and the eventual impeachment of Trump over it - just for Trump to be right about everything. Does not look good on the MSM.

But for the other situations, I think you're correct.

I'm not familiar with every single one of Hunter's "adventures." Sorry it took me so long to reply. Busy couple of days.

Other then Hunter being on the board Joe never had any direct ties to Burisma nor did he directly do anything to benefit Burisma.

Also I'm assuming you're talking about the Ukrainian prosecutor Biden got fired. That has already been looked into. The problem is the overwhelming majority of groups involved in this wanted that prosecutor gone because that prosecutor wasn't doing anything about corruption.

This included various European ally nations and this was even bipartisan as a number Republicans also thought the prosecutor needed to be removed to handle corruption better in Ukraine.

You can also tell that this narrative is kind of rubbish because if there was a bunch of damning evidence Trump and Rudy would have dropped it on us by now.

Newjak
Trump has made the Presidency a family business, Ivanka is an advisor and it's bring-your-daughter-to-work-day seemingly every day, she goes to official state meetings with her father. Her husband Jared is seemingly in charge of fixing everything in America. Donnie Jr isn't an official advisor but he might as well be.

Going to be odd if Biden has Hunter as an "advisor", I don't agree with it as the President shouldn't be enlisting family members and I seriously hope Biden keeps Hunter and any other family members barring his wife far away, but Trump and Trumpers have made this behavior okay.

https://i.imgur.com/av69ZQK.jpg Yeah it's almost like there should be nepotism laws in place in the White House to stop this.

Of course Trump is a conman and he has been scamming money since he started in office.

BrolyBlack
Sorry it took me so long to reply. Busy couple of days.

Other then Hunter being on the board Joe never had any direct ties to Burisma nor did he directly do anything to benefit Burisma.

Also I'm assuming you're talking about the Ukrainian prosecutor Biden got fired. That has already been looked into. The problem is the overwhelming majority of groups involved in this wanted that prosecutor gone because that prosecutor wasn't doing anything about corruption.

This included various European ally nations and this was even bipartisan as a number Republicans also thought the prosecutor needed to be removed to handle corruption better in Ukraine.

You can also tell that this narrative is kind of rubbish because if there was a bunch of damning evidence Trump and Rudy would have dropped it on us by now.

Change Hunters name to Eric or Don Jr, Andy it would have a completely different option.

Surtur
https://i.imgur.com/7YmAoil.jpg

BrolyBlack
You forgot he was banging his dead brothers wife, until he broke up with her and broke her heart.

snowdragon
Burisma is just one incident, take a peek over at the wonderous china deals he got as well..........If you want to hold Trumps accountable don't tap dance around the obvious Biden family, hell they set the standard for the Trumps to step up tosmile

Surtur
https://i.imgur.com/KtgRtrF.jpg

wxyz
More like Democratic privilege.

dadudemon

Blakemore

Maybe look in the mirror for once. On the other hand, Obama was a big con and just continued Bush's policies. At least on paper,it looked like he ended global terrorism and expanded healthcarre, but we all know that's not the case.

Surtur
Originally posted by Blakemore
On the other hand, Obama was a big con and just continued Bush's policies. At least on paper,it looked like he ended global terrorism and expanded healthcarre, but we all know that's not the case.

At this point it's just easier to list those in politics that aren't cons. Here is a comprehensive list:

Blakemore
Originally posted by Surtur
At this point it's just easier to list those in politics that aren't cons. Here is a comprehensive list: It's funny how Noam Chomsky and Alex Jones make these same observations but have very different solutions.

BrolyBlack

Newjak
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Newjack left the building after this. Not really.

Most of it just isn't true or is taken out of context.

No matter what he wants to post the prosecutor was being asked to be removed by anti-corruption bodies in Europe and this decision was also backed by Republicans as well.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.