You ever notice...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wxyz
How calm those on the Right are, and how those on the Left are always screaming about everything?

eThneoLgrRnae
Yup, it's a clear pattern.

dadudemon
Originally posted by wxyz
How calm those on the Right are, and how those on the Left are always screaming about everything?

Well, it's a math thing.

More of the leftists have mental health problems. So they are more likely to be caught up in scenarios where something political is extremely important to them so they are more likely to get caught screaming about stuff on camera or the internet.

There are definitely some batshit righties. There are just far fewer of them so we are less likely to get exposed to their rants and screaming.

It's also the political idealogies themselves which attract people. People on the left are attracted to those liberal and progressive positions for emotional reasons. "Think of the children! Think of the immigrants! Think of the People of Color! Don't you have a heart?" Since their positions are based on emotions, they will be more emotional about those positions. This is also why giving them facts don't really work. They don't care. It was a position never based on logic and facts.

wxyz
Agreed with everything you said.

dadudemon
Originally posted by wxyz
Agreed with everything you said.

Of course you did.

Because I'm right and only fools would disagree with me.

uhuh

wxyz
Even when you're wrong, you're right. big grin

Blakemore
Confirmation bias thread is confirmation biased.

Dey, crazy cuz we da smart ones who praise jeebus. Or something of that nature...

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Blakemore
Confirmation bias thread is confirmation biased.

Dey, crazy cuz we da smart ones who praise jeebus. Or something of that nature... laughing out loud They so mad bro!

Blakemore
ikr

Eon Blue

BackFire

Silent Master
Yea, the right wasn't happy with Obama, but I don't recall them being nearly this far gone. the left has some major mental issues going on.

Robtard
Making 10+ new threads a day about Obama being pure shit says otherwise. Jade Helm, never forget.

Then the 20+ news threads a day during the election about how Clinton was Hitler reincarnated. Yeah, how we conveniently forget.

Surtur
Yeah if we are comparing the two the right is about as calm as a guy in a coma while the left are as calm as a cat that just got thrown into a lake.

wxyz
Originally posted by Silent Master
Yea, the right wasn't happy with Obama, but I don't recall them being nearly this far gone. the left has some major mental issues going on.

That's definitely true and I don't see how anyone can say differently.

Silent Master
The left has really lost control.

wxyz
Originally posted by Robtard
Making 10+ new threads a day about Obama being pure shit says otherwise. Jade Helm, never forget.

Then the 20+ news threads a day during the election about how Clinton was Hitler reincarnated. Yeah, how we conveniently forget.

Sounds like I missed some good threads.

Old Man Whirly!

Then the 20+ news threads a day during the election about how Clinton was Hitler reincarnated. Yeah, how we conveniently forget. Ghe amusing thing is he probably made 10 threads yesterday too.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Ghe amusing thing is he probably made 10 threads yesterday too.

Shut it, Trumper.

eThneoLgrRnae

snowdragon
Didn't the Tea Party form specifically because Obama and the ACA......they had a bunch of rallies.

eThneoLgrRnae

LOL. Making a bunch of anti-Obama threads isn't the same as going out and attacking people, blocking traffic,and screaming at the sky.

And no, I never heard anyone on the right call Clinton "Hitler." That is what you idiots on the left call Trump and everyone who supports him as being a "nazi."

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
LOL. Making a bunch of anti-Obama threads isn't the same as going out and attacking people, blocking traffic,and screaming at the sky.

And no, I never heard anyone on the right call Clinton "Hitler." That is what you idiots on the left call Trump and everyone who supports him as being a "nazi." durwank

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.