Is it Ok to Live off your Mom?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Simply put.

What is the In appropriate age to Still be living with your mom and mooching off her.

eThneoLgrRnae
Ask Lestov. I'm sure he has lots of experience with still living with his mommy as a grown adult lol. laughing out loud

Robtard
Seems Lestov broke certain people. Too funny. Carry on.

eThneoLgrRnae
Nah, that loser didn't break anyone.

Trump broke him just as he broke the rest of you crybaby leftists lol.

Lestov16
No, I don't think it's acceptable to live with your mom......unless she has a near paralyzing physical disability that requires near round the clock care, in which case, that's called being a good person and son, rather than a selfish douchebag.

The question is whether its okay for some rage lord to have a million sock accounts after being repeatedly banned for a petulant sociopathic wounded warrior dumbass. I think the mods should look into this smile

-Pr-
I... I don't get it. We're in the middle of a pandemic. The economy in a lot of countries isn't great, and now more than ever, an ageing population and rising rents means more houses than ever are needed (at least here in Ireland).

I don't think there's any shame living at home until you can get a solid foundation going.

JohnnyRotton
I moved out at 22. But honestly in todays economy and property market, i know people who are 28 that have just moved out and it's not that uncommon.

Lestov16
Originally posted by -Pr-
I... I don't get it. We're in the middle of a pandemic. The economy in a lot of countries isn't great, and now more than ever, an ageing population and rising rents means more houses than ever are needed (at least here in Ireland).

I don't think there's any shame living at home until you can get a solid foundation going.

Nah dude. A MANLY MAN CAN ONLY PROVE HOW MANLY THEIR MANLINESS HAS MANLY REACHED BY MANLY BEING A HOMEOWNING MAN. You get it, man?

JohnnyRotton
what a ****** lol

snowdragon
Poor form thread

Lestov16
Originally posted by JohnnyRotton
what a ****** lol

If you're talking about me, once again, I don't think people should leech off their parents, but there is more than one way to live a mature life of dignity.

Not to mention Broly made this thread because his Deplorable ass is all out of arguments against me, and I find it hilarious and I'm somewhat honored smile

YousufKhan1212
There isn't an appropriate age, I don't think age in itself should considered the deciding factor. I think what should be considered more is how you're living off your mum, the reasons you have for not moving out, and how much you help your mum out in your household.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
Seems Lestov broke certain people. Too funny. Carry on. yes

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by snowdragon
Poor form thread thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by -Pr-

I don't think there's any shame living at home until you can get a solid foundation going. thumb up

Adam_PoE
Why just moms? What about other relatives?

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Why just moms? What about other relatives?

https://media.tenor.com/images/277b12a6a9b966fa86f65379a65a822a/tenor.gif

Old Man Whirly!
Now, I see where people might be going with this, but I genuinely think that individual has a job and pays his own way. Bellend that perso may be and i did laugh at Adam's joke. But i am putting this out there i do think some of that was trolling. Regardless, he is now bizarro Batman in my eyes to DDM as Robin.

dadudemon
Children should live with their parents and relatives for years until they can afford a decent, up-to-building-code, place on their own without a home lone.

That's the Southeast Asian way. And now I realize that this is the way it should have been.

So live with your parents in a decently sized home until you're 34 with your own spouse and kids, if you have to. Until you can afford your own place without having to get a home loan.

If you're successful sooner and you want to take care of your family, pool your money and buy a larger place for your family (siblings, parents, children, etc.). Learn how to be mature adults, be less selfish, and live with each other.

My home is always open to any of my family members to live there, for free, any time they want. Same with my family members: they extend the same to me.

There's nothing wrong with living with your parents or family members. There's only something wrong with being lazy, rude, and selfish while taking advantage of others. Clean, cook, pay bills if you work, etc. Pull your own weight.

But there IS something wrong with over-extending your finances and buying a home or renting when you cannot afford it. That is financially irresponsible and is party of what contributes to the US Economy's problems. Americans are too immature with their money and we are a debt-based economy.

Originally posted by YousufKhan1212
There isn't an appropriate age, I don't think age in itself should considered the deciding factor. I think what should be considered more is how you're living off your mum, the reasons you have for not moving out, and how much you help your mum out in your household.

thumb up

snowdragon
That's one of the reasons they are so successful in the USA and they ALWAYS find ways to keep money recirculating specifically in their family..........

Bashar Teg
RE: "why is this forum dead?"

dadudemon
Originally posted by snowdragon
That's one of the reasons they are so successful in the USA and they ALWAYS find ways to keep money recirculating specifically in their family..........

And they just so happen to have the highest educational and income attainment in the US of any racial demograhpic.

Hmmmm...

It's as if they already know how to navigate modern economic landscape.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
RE: "why is this forum dead?" laughing out loud

Blakemore
I'll just talk about me, it's what I do best.

So when I was 18 I went to university and had to live on my own. My parents helped, but I was pretty much on my own. A few years later my mother died of cancer. Tragic, I know, but I still managed to pass my degree. Anyway, I got a few diagnoses of mental health problems and ended up homeless for a while. One thing I noticed in the homeless shelter, people are fking dumb. So anyway, I had a few homes and now I'm back living with my dad. Kinda wanting to move out but this stupid fking virus is fking everything up!

SquallX

ilikecomics
@ broly

Is this some round about way to justify your oedipus complex ?

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by ilikecomics
Kmc is really important to me. Every day i look at the profiles whose birthday it is and alot of them were last online in 2008 anr this produces a strange emotion in me similar to loss and nostalgia. I dont know how to connect with people and im not really keen on subtle social cues. I think everyone is doing what they think is best or right and that's disheartening to me. I hope everything turns out okay.

ilikecomics
Just because you wanna bang your mom doesnt mean i dont care for you.

Also, im just trolling to be funny.

I think youre cool.

Blakemore
I'll bang everyone's mom as long as they don't smell like their son. Don't want that thought.... Eww...

ilikecomics
Originally posted by Blakemore
I'll bang everyone's mom as long as they don't smell like their son. Don't want that thought.... Eww...

Blakemore
I'll bang everyone's mom as long as they don't smell like their son. Don't want that thought.... Eww... still no. I don't like dudes. That's Adam poe's game

ilikecomics
still no. I don't like dudes. That's Adam poe's game

Woooooo Happy Dance

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Simply put.

What is the In appropriate age to Still be living with your mom and mooching off her. Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Ask Lestov. I'm sure he has lots of experience with still living with his mommy as a grown adult lol. laughing out loud So this is the thread that triggered Lestov. Wow, how low can people go here?

Robtard
Yeah, it's a veiled dig Broly did years and years ago towards Lestov because his mother is in a wheelchair and is severely disabled and he cares for her. It triggered Lestov last time (understandably so), he knew it would again.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
Yeah, it's veiled a dig Broly did years and years ago towards Lestov because his mother is in a wheelchair and is severely disabled and he cares for her. It triggered Lestov last time (understandably so), he knew it would again. That's ****ing low.

ilikecomics
My parents are dead.

Old Man Whirly!
My parents are dead. Sorry to hear that mate.

Surtur
https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/001/624/my_parents_are_deeaaaaaad.jpg

ilikecomics
It's okay, they both made poor choices that lead to bad health and now im batman

detective

Surtur
Gotta admit I assumed you were making a dead parents joke.

Now I feel awkward.

Surtur
The awkwardness has passed

ilikecomics
Originally posted by Surtur
Gotta admit I assumed you were making a dead parents joke.

Now I feel awkward.

I assumed you were being particularly crass and it actually gave me a good chuckle.

I love dark/black humor.

ilikecomics
Originally posted by Surtur
The awkwardness has passed

laughing out loud

I was gonna say, i dont take a poll on who has had a miscarriage before i say a dead baby joke...
Although a sids support group probably wasnt the best venue.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.