Pampered Group of Revolutionaries Rented Uhaul that was full of riot gear

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
And unloaded to the masses right after the grand jury decision was released Link

Lestov16
And yet they still aren't bringing guns like ya boi Kyle Rottenhouse. Glad to see they aren't Deplorables.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Lestov16
And yet they still aren't bringing guns like ya boi Kyle Rottenhouse. Glad to see they aren't Deplorables.

dur

Lestov16
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
dur

Yeah sure bro. Doesn't change the fact that:
1) You are a ragelord troll with a million sock accounts
2) You made comments about me in a post and then got scared like a phaggot and deleted it
3) You decided to turn those comments into a thread after getting jerked off by Surt
4) You got BTFO in that thread and still haven't responded to me in it smile

Why don't you go and debate me in the thread you lovingly made for me instead of running away and spamming these bullshit threads? Maybe I would actually have an inkling of respect for you laughing

BrolyBlack
dur

Robtard
TIL: Taking to the streets with shields and gas masks is wrong, but taking to the streets with assault rifles is right.

Eon Blue
Yeah sure bro. Doesn't change the fact that:
1) You are a ragelord troll with a million sock accounts
2) You made comments about me in a post and then got scared like a phaggot and deleted it
3) You decided to turn those comments into a thread after getting jerked off by Surt
4) You got BTFO in that thread and still haven't responded to me in it smile

Why don't you go and debate me in the thread you lovingly made for me instead of running away and spamming these bullshit threads? Maybe I would actually have an inkling of respect for you laughing

...and you think people actually respect you, what with your wacky blog and inane theories? Come on, now...

BrolyBlack

Lestov16
Also, didn't you used to be a soldier (unless you were a National Guard cook embellishing your stories laughing )? Why are you so afraid to debate me in the thread that you made? Stop being scared, soldier! Man the phuck up, Grunt!

BrolyBlack
Also, didn't you used to be a soldier (unless you were a National Guard cook embellishing your stories laughing )? Why are you so afraid to debate me in the thread that you made? Stop being scared, soldier! Man the phuck up, Grunt!

Debate this loser?^

Robtard

BrolyBlack
I am pretty sure Rittenhouse was attacked, I have not followed the story much anymore.

Lestov16
Debate this loser?^

What did you lose in the war, soldier, that had made you such a coward that you're afraid to debate those you challenge on the internet? What would your platoon think? Is this what fallen brethren died for? To watch you support a traitor and run away from debates? How can you look yourself in the mirror? You know that you should flush your dogtags DOWN THE TOILET, BECAUSE THAT'S HOW YOU VIEW THEM.

Truly The Most Deplorable of All Deplorables. You're not worth debating. I would rather debate a soldier who ISN'T A COWARD no expression

BrolyBlack
What did you lose in the war, soldier, that had made you such a coward that you're afraid to debate those you challenge on the internet? What would your platoon think? Is this what fallen brethren died for? To watch you support a traitor and run away from debates? How can you look yourself in the mirror? You know that you should flush your dogtags DOWN THE TOILET, BECAUSE THAT'S HOW YOU VIEW THEM.

Truly The Most Deplorable of All Deplorables. You're not worth debating. I would rather debate a soldier who ISN'T A COWARD no expression

Bait harder, Prophet Of Gynandrotheus

Its very entertaining to watch you try to garner so much attention from me.

Silent Master

Over 30 people have died due to the riots.

Lestov16
Bait harder, Prophet Of Gynandrotheus

Just know when you close your eyes to go sleep that you are THE ULTIMATE DISHONOR TO THE MILITARY AND THAT ALL FALLEN SOLDIERS LOOK DOWN ON YOU WITH DISGUST. You never deserved your uniform, and hopefully one day there will be generals at your house wise enough to demand it back. Wow, a supposed patriotic soldier supporting a dictatorship. Less merciful people than me would have you executed for treason, but I'm content with letting you know how much you shit on the military and flag you supposedly served.

BrolyBlack
Based on what Prophet Of Gynandrotheus?

BrolyBlack
Also reported for death threats, also you need to get off the weed.

"AND I LOVE MARIJUANA!!! IDGAF WHAT THE GOVERNMENT OR SOCIETY SAYS. MARIJUANA IS THE MOUNT HOREBIAN BURNING BUSH! YES IT'S UNHEALTHY, BUT WE ARE BORN TO DIE, SO WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO CHOOSE HOW GOOD OUR LIFE IS (NOT TO MENTION, JESUS WAS NO STRANGER TO INTOXICATION BASED ON HIS LOVE OF WINE). YOU DON'T HAVE TO TOKE, BUT NEVER HATE ON THOSE WHO SMOKE!
(AND IF CBD AIN'T GOT NOT THC, IT AIN'T FOR ME!)"

Just know when you close your eyes to go sleep that you are THE ULTIMATE DISHONOR TO THE MILITARY AND THAT ALL FALLEN SOLDIERS LOOK DOWN ON YOU WITH DISGUST. You never deserved your uniform, and hopefully one day there will be generals at your house wise enough to demand it back. Wow, a supposed patriotic soldier supporting a dictatorship. Less merciful people than me would have you executed for treason, but I'm content with letting you know how much you shit on the military and flag you supposedly served.

Eon Blue

Lestov16
Also reported for death threats, also you need to get off the weed.

"AND I LOVE MARIJUANA!!! IDGAF WHAT THE GOVERNMENT OR SOCIETY SAYS. MARIJUANA IS THE MOUNT HOREBIAN BURNING BUSH! YES IT'S UNHEALTHY, BUT WE ARE BORN TO DIE, SO WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO CHOOSE HOW GOOD OUR LIFE IS (NOT TO MENTION, JESUS WAS NO STRANGER TO INTOXICATION BASED ON HIS LOVE OF WINE). YOU DON'T HAVE TO TOKE, BUT NEVER HATE ON THOSE WHO SMOKE!
(AND IF CBD AIN'T GOT NOT THC, IT AIN'T FOR ME!)"

1) A sock account telling mods about anyone is hilarious
2) My UNAPOLOGETIC weed smoking unfortunately has nothing to do with how much of a pathetic cowardly ex-soldier you are. That's all on YOU, grunt
3) I am EXTREMELY HONORED that you looked at my blog. Thank you very much. Too bad that you're too much a soldierslut to have written anything productive. Sucks to be you, Grunty laughing

Oh and Eon Blue, everyone on here has been calling you a phaggot bytch, and I'm glad you are confirming it for me smile

BrolyBlack

BackFire

BackFire
Nevermind. Saw the comment about the execution. Not acceptable.

Surtur
Either Lestov got some bad bath salts or some really really high quality bath salts. I can't tell.

eThneoLgrRnae
Rittenhouse did literally nothing wrong. As a matter of fact, he was trying to help people. He's a hero.

dadudemon

dadudemon
Originally posted by BackFire
Nevermind. Saw the comment about the execution. Not acceptable.

Maaaan, I like Lestov. I have enjoyed him being on the boards and his often hilarious insults and comments.

I'm all about that free speech and letting people say what they want (except just spamming and trolling all the time).

But...

But...

Just like with RJ's comment back in the day where you had no choice but to ban him, I can't justify what Lestov said as acceptable. That's cutting it too close to the edge. If he used just slightly stronger language, it cuts into legal acceptability territory.

I guess Supra really really rubbed Lestov the wrong way. I don't think I've ever seen Lestov get that vicious with personal attacks.

Surtur
For about a week now it has been clear lestov was in the middle of some sort of psychotic break.

His creepy manifesto on his blog should have been a warning sign.

Old Man Whirly!

eThneoLgrRnae
I have long suspected there was something seriously wrong with Lestov since he came back from his long disappearance after Trump won in 2016.

Considering how he kept saying Trump supporters would be hunted down and lynched if Biden wins (which is very similar to the threatening language Kamala Harris has used against Trumpers) his comment about executions wasn't really very surprising to me, tbh.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
you're wink

Spelling/grammar Nazi.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.