FBIs desire to take down Trump and his associates at any cost

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
New Texts Reveal

Agents were even taking out insurance in case they got caught and arrested

BrolyBlack

NemeBro
The FBI sound like heroes to me. thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by NemeBro
The FBI sound like heroes to me. thumb up Me too.

Top Republicans dismiss Trump's refusal to commit to peaceful transfer

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/sep/24/republicans-trump-peaceful-transfer-presidency?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy

wxyz
The Deep State tried to remove a lawfully elected President.

Wonder how people can trust the FBI ever again.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by wxyz

Wonder how people can trust the FBI ever again. A lawfully elected President is not above Investigation or the Law.

wxyz
Agree 100%.

But I firmly believe Trump did nothing wrong.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
A lawfully elected President is not above Investigation or the Law.

Dur hur, no shit, dipshit.

But when there is no just cause for those endless "investigations" it just turns into harassment of the president.

There was no just cause in Trump's case. Obama, otoh, did some shit that he should've been arrested for. Namely weaponizing the IRS against well-known conservatives and then at the end of his last term spying on the Trump campaign.

If Trump had done what Obama did we would never hear the end of it. Obama is a slimy piece of shit but Trump has broken no laws.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Dur hur, no shit, dipshit.

But when there is no just cause for those endless "investigations" it just turns into harassment of the president.

There was no just cause in Trump's case. Obama, otoh, did some shit that he should've been arrested for. Namely weaponizing the IRS against well-known conservatives and then at the end of his last term spying on the Trump campaign.

If Trump had done what Obama did we would never hear the end of it. Obama is a slimy piece of shit but Trump has broken no laws. durwank

cdtm

Agreed.

Now if only an agency not known for flouting US law, and murdering citizens, had investigated him.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by cdtm
Agreed.

Now if only an agency not known for flouting US law, and murdering citizens, had investigated him.

thumb up

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
New Texts Reveal

Agents were even taking out insurance in case they got caught and arrested

It's funny that some tried to spin this as the FBI being the good guys here.

Surtur

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
thumb up

And when you combine this with the recent revelations about one of the dossier sources being a suspected russian contact...this really doesn't look good lol.

It won't matter though, excuses will be made.

dadudemon

Wonder how people can trust the FBI ever again.

Because it was a select few individuals, not the entirety of the FBI. The FBI, as a whole, is mostly conservative and libertarian. These corrupt FBI folks are the wack-job DC-Dwellers and almost no FBI folks are like these guys.

None of the FBI folks I've worked with would ever be stupid enough to send nonrepudiatable electronic communications that demonstrates culpability as clear as this. Then again, suffering from TDS like this is always a sign of a clear lack of intelligence and logic. Not surprising.

BrolyBlack

dadudemon
Agree 100%.

But I firmly believe Trump did nothing wrong.

According to the Intelligence Committee investigation and the Mueller report, they also believe Trump did nothing wrong. It's stated very clearly in the 400+ page Mueller Report, multiple times, in fact.

Wondering why no one has taken the time to read it like I did?

eThneoLgrRnae
Yeah, it's mostly the guys at the top who're untrustworthy and corrupt... not the rank and file members.

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!
woops wrong thread.

dadudemon

dadudemon

eThneoLgrRnae

dadudemon
Near 250 years. I assume you just made a typo.

If you go back to colonial times, 1670 had colonial laws that they followed; some of which was condified into formal laws when they became cities and states. They followed a lot of the English Law stuff which is where we got our Bill of Rights. That might be what he's talking about.

By 1650, the Colonial American population was over 50K. That's a lot of settlements and people, back then.

eThneoLgrRnae
Yes, I know all that but the nation wasn't officially created till 1776-77.

dadudemon
Yes, I know all that but the nation wasn't officially created till 1776-77.

Since he said "America" and "prosecution", we have colonial law and colonial cases going back 350+ years. In this instance, it would be the most correct to state 350 years considering some modern court cases have made reference to colonial period precedence. The reason is due to the laws being based on colonial period laws and in order to understand original intent and the history of those modern laws (based on those colonial laws), you have to understand the origins. It doesn't stop there: some court cases require going back to pre-1600s England to fully understand the laws at play in a case. Not kidding.

But, yes, for America, referring to legal cases, 350 years would be the most appropriate time period.

And since Broly refers to prosecution, we have criminal prosecutions (asset disputes and crime were pretty much the only types of cases seen in the colonial period) going back more than 350 years.

eThneoLgrRnae
Ok, it's not really that big of a deal. I just thought he made a typo. Maybe I was wrong. You didn't have to go thru the trouble of typing out such a long post over something so trivial, ddd, but that's fine.

BrolyBlack
You are both correct no need to split hairs.

Robtard

TheFederalist is a far Right outlet known to promote whackjob conspiracy theories and use pseudoscience to support its stories. It once published a piece defending Roy Moore (GA Republican who lost in 2018) in his 30's having sexual relations with girls as young as 14, claiming it was okay if a man wants to have a large family.

So this just looks like more "It's the deep state!" barking again.

cdtm
Originally posted by dadudemon
I've been working with the FBI on and off for years and known FBI folks for over a decade. Not a single one of them would be caught doing stupid shit like this even if their life was threatened. They'd rather die than compromise their morals like this especially since it destroys the sanctity and integrity of the country (it's treason).

I really cannot understand what was going through those FBI personnels' heads. Are they agents?

Hey, I'm sure your average CIA spook would never think of doing the abhorrent MK Ultra shite, or spying on our own people.

Or your rank and file Department of Defense employee would be horrified at the fact we dropped radiation on fringe towns, and fed irradiated food to conscientious objectors. All documented.

You know how it works, it's always some arsehole in the chain doing the really unethical stuff, often in conjunction with some corrupt politicians or morally bankrupt businessmen/eggheads..

BrolyBlack

dadudemon
Ok, it's not really that big of a deal. I just thought he made a typo. Maybe I was wrong. You didn't have to go thru the trouble of typing out such a long post over something so trivial, ddd, but that's fine.

Correcting correctors is kind of one of the things I'm known for. Nothing personal. Supra said we are both right which actually means you were right about the typo which really means Supra was being nice to me and I was wrong but I could technically be correct and his typo would be technically the most correct.

smile

See, my ego is not so huge I can't admit to being wrong. WEEEEE!

BrolyBlack

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
TheFederalist is a far Right outlet known to promote whackjob conspiracy theories and use pseudoscience to support its stories. It once published a piece defending Roy Moore (GA Republican who lost in 2018) in his 30's having sexual relations with girls as young as 14, claiming it was okay if a man wants to have a large family.

So this just looks like more "It's the deep state!" barking again.

^Didn't prove the article wrong

BrolyBlack
More documents coming out Monday.

If these agents were so in the right why were they scared shitless of being caught and took out professional liability insurance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.