Thor and Mjlonir vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Thor gets flight for this match. Let's give him Wonder Woman flight and he's an expert at it (this is without Mjlonir of course). In this match, Thor throws Mjlonir to fight by his side.

So this is Mjlonir and Thor vs Superman. Superman way of winning is knocking Thor out which would make Mjlonir incapable of moving afterwards. Any fts Thor have without Mjlonir, lightning, etc... can be used here.

Who's winning?

abhilegend
Superman oneshots Thor and crushes mjolnir in his hands.

Stoic
Thor has the power of Asgard as well as the Power Cosmic? From his latest great showing with the Black Winter, I see him as being capable of weathering universal plus level forces.

Then you have a sentient Mjolnir. Ultimate Mjolnir by comparison survived the destruction of its reality. Which was likely why Mangog could chew it up. I believe it said something about Ultimate Mjolnir being damaged, or compromised in the experience?

Does Superman get to sundip? Are we using OWAW levels? What are we talking about here? Anti Monitor levels?

Rage.Of.Olympus

lawest9
Thor.

abhilegend

SquallX
Why do people believe solar radiation is a win against Superman?

Diesldude
Superman one shot both.

Diesldude

AlbertoJohnAvil
Thor beats the shit out of Superman then takes a nap

h1a8

xJLxKing

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by h1a8
We have no clue how Mjolnir fights alone other than trying to bash Superman. Both would be statues to Superman.
By the chain feat, Superman has the strength to crush Mjolnir easily.

What is it with you and the repeated mention of the chains feat?
We a determined that those chains didnt have an explanation on how their function.
none of your "low end" or whatever take account of the ship nor the device used to hold the star. It's still a big ol question mark regardless of what calculation you do. We deal in consistent REALISTICALLY placed feats within the realm of the story world. Not some one off ambiguous feat that can, has, or will be contradicted later.

spetznaz

AlbertoJohnAvil
Its taking account of the fact that there so much open ended fictionalized technology involved that YOU nor anyone else can calculate the feat to comfortably use it. That where my post about the concept of realistically being used within the realm of the world, in this case the DC universe particularly Superman stories are concerned, period.

Diesldude

Diesldude
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Its taking account of the fact that there so much open ended fictionalized technology involved that YOU nor anyone else can calculate the feat to comfortably use it. That where my post about the concept of realistically being used within the realm of the world, in this case the DC universe particularly Superman stories are concerned, period. who cares, they told us explicitly what the chains are made for. No amount of your head canon is going to change that.

BrolyBlack

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by Diesldude
who cares, they told us explicitly what the chains are made for. No amount of your head canon is going to change that.

laughing out loud head canon? The feat doesn't even say what the other apparatus involved is. Unless we are out here believing they just wrapped some chains around a solid object that they call stars.
that could be the chain pulling a planet size device that negates any and all of what's going on with a big ball of gas.
It's just as much if not more head canon to assume you can use some impossible calculations to prove something to that ignores the 2 other major factors involved that haven't even begun to be explained, besides the fact that it's in a loose canon filler story within a story

-Pr-
Nice to see you all following the rules and respecting the whole "in character" thing.

abhilegend
Thor beats the shit out of Superman then takes a nap
laughing out loud

BrolyBlack

Diesldude

Diesldude

carver9
Don't think he's talking about that.

Philosophía
Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman oneshots Thor and crushes mjolnir in his hands.

Badabing
Originally posted by carver9
Thor gets flight for this match. Let's give him Wonder Woman flight and he's an expert at it (this is without Mjlonir of course). In this match, Thor throws Mjlonir to fight by his side.

So this is Mjlonir and Thor vs Superman. Superman way of winning is knocking Thor out which would make Mjlonir incapable of moving afterwards. Any fts Thor have without Mjlonir, lightning, etc... can be used here.

Who's winning? You and me are going to fight. sneer

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing
You and me are going to fight. sneer

laughing out loud laughing out loud

I had to do it.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Badabing
You and me are going to fight. sneer

https://i.postimg.cc/8c9FCDzc/B86-FE31-C-E475-47-CB-BB53-CA2424-B7-A4-A3.gif

StiltmanFTW

Adam Grimes
Mjolnir decides to side with Superman in the middle of the battle.

They both end up watching in horror how Thor, unable to deal with it, takes his own life.

Rage.Of.Olympus

abhilegend

Rage.Of.Olympus

BrolyBlack
No one believes your lies anymore

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, thorbags are done.

Commander Dambo said we can gangrape you and leave your corpse for wild carvers to consume.

abhilegend

MrMind
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yeah, thorbags are done.

Commander Dambo said we can gangrape you and leave your corpse for wild carvers to consume.

this is the stilt that I know and love

ShadowFyre
Y'all are still lying about Superman destroying a multiverse I see

Stoic
Originally posted by ShadowFyre

My very first thought was that the punch that knocked World Forger on his ass, disrupted his concentration, which led to him losing the ability to hold that multiverse together, which is different than a actual punch making a multiverse explode.

ShadowFyre
It's already been confirmed that no multiverse was destroyed by the people editing the ****ing comic. But dc side lied so much and jerked it off so much they can't back down on it now. Like a junkie believing their own lies. Sad

abhilegend
What lying?

AlbertoJohnAvil

AlbertoJohnAvil
What lying?

Obviously about him "destroying" the Multiverse, that notion been teared apart and debunked a gazillion times now.

Remember that movie Men in Black?
.The Cat Had a Solar System around his Neck, If It'll destroy That Galaxy DOES That mean he can destroy Galaxies? no because it was minaturized/compacted.
https://i.postimg.cc/QVccCcpt/sue.jpg

That's how you dudes try to scale him laughing out loud

Superman for instance is continental REALISTICALLY with a stretch to planetary based on a lifting feat and a built up destruction feat , y'all might scale him higher because he's won a fight in comics against a higher being completely ignoring the context of how.

Old Man Whirly!
The truth is simple. Thor and Mjolnir appear to moon repair speed Supes like the objects in the X mansion in that Sony movie did to Quicksilver. They are statues, super has his way with stationary to him objects.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by -Pr-
Having trouble quoting, so in short:

-If people don't stay on topic, they eventually get banned. Sometimes it takes longer with certain people, but everyone has a line that they can eventually cross.

-If I had a euro for every time someone claimed to debunk a feat or bust a myth when they did nothing of the sort, I'd be able to buy so much crap. As polite as I can be, no, nobody debunked anything. DC says the feat is what it is, so we take it as it is whether we like it or not. It would be lovely if we could all use our own headcanon in place of what's on the pages, but we can't.

-To the person that asked if discussing a feat in terms of how it applies to a character in a thread is valid. It can be. The problem is when the thread becomes a hit job on one character's feat rather than arguing the actual topic. Even if the World Forger feat was highly debatable, it wouldn't make any difference to whether Superman would be able to shine his boot on the face of anyone in this thread. One feat doesn't make a character. Period.

Now, with all that said, please, get back on topic everyone.

edit: FFS Galan.

abhilegend
Obviously about him "destroying" the Multiverse, that notion been teared apart and debunked a gazillion times now.

Remember that movie Men in Black?
.The Cat Had a Solar System around his Neck, If It'll destroy That Galaxy DOES That mean he can destroy Galaxies? no because it was minaturized/compacted.
https://i.postimg.cc/QVccCcpt/sue.jpg

That's how you dudes try to scale him laughing out loud

Superman for instance is continental REALISTICALLY with a stretch to planetary based on a lifting feat and a built up destruction feat , y'all might scale him higher because he's won a fight in comics against a higher being completely ignoring the context of how.
But the multiverse was never shown to be miniature. We actually see the planets, stars, galaxies and other universes in the multiverse Forger created.

You're just repeating yourself like you did something. You didn't.

AlbertoJohnAvil
But the multiverse was never shown to be miniature. We actually see the planets, stars, galaxies and other universes in the multiverse Forger created.

You're just repeating yourself like you did something. You didn't.

my point directly CORRELATES with what occured, The New Multiverse wasn't achieved yet, It wasn't Hammered Out. Superman (amped) Destroyed a COMPACTED version, which others could of done as Well at that Speed and similar amps, period.

DarkSaint85

-If people don't stay on topic, they eventually get banned. Sometimes it takes longer with certain people, but everyone has a line that they can eventually cross.

-If I had a euro for every time someone claimed to debunk a feat or bust a myth when they did nothing of the sort, I'd be able to buy so much crap. As polite as I can be, no, nobody debunked anything. DC says the feat is what it is, so we take it as it is whether we like it or not. It would be lovely if we could all use our own headcanon in place of what's on the pages, but we can't.

-To the person that asked if discussing a feat in terms of how it applies to a character in a thread is valid. It can be. The problem is when the thread becomes a hit job on one character's feat rather than arguing the actual topic. Even if the World Forger feat was highly debatable, it wouldn't make any difference to whether Superman would be able to shine his boot on the face of anyone in this thread. One feat doesn't make a character. Period.

abhilegend
my point directly CORRELATES with what occured, The New Multiverse wasn't achieved yet, It wasn't Hammered Out. Superman (amped) Destroyed a COMPACTED version, which others could of done as Well at that Speed and similar amps, period.
Now, where's the proof of that the multiverse wasn't perfected and was compact?

DarkSaint85
Now, where's the proof of that the multiverse wasn't perfected and was compact?

Lol just report him. He will just keep repeating it over and over again as nauseam.

ShadowFyre
When the editor said it wasn't. It has been posted on here. Y'all quit lying and pretending like we haven't had this discussion before

On top of that, y'all try to "debunk" thor's feats all the times. ****ing hypocrites like always

DarkSaint85
When the editor said it wasn't. It has been posted on here. Y'all quit lying and pretending like we haven't had this discussion before

On top of that, y'all try to "debunk" thor's feats all the times. ****ing hypocrites like always

1. Interviews are inadmissible as proof.
2. The editor's tweets are NOT DC's views, but his own personal views.
https://i.postimg.cc/mDXVvGV1/Capture.jpg
3. Snyder himself (the writer, who btw does not have the caveat that Marino has) said that the Multiverse was destroyed.
4. In any case, see #1. And on top of that, mods have said that he DID.

Originally posted by Galan007
And this is exactly why Twitter posts and whatnot are inadmissible on the forums...

People trying to cling to them as the gospel, in lieu of on panel evidence, is the epitome of trollishly grasping at straws.

Carry on.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yeah, thorbags are done.

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

abhilegend

The comic said that Superman destroyed it.

celeyhyga17
Mv was destroyed when wf was put down. So yeah, clark destroyed the mv.

abhilegend
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Mv was destroyed when wf was put down. So yeah, clark destroyed the mv.
laughing out loud

celeyhyga17
laughing

abhilegend
laughing

The amount of salt over this Superman feat is more than all salt on Earth.

There's no indication in the comic that Superman somehow disrupted a multiverse, he straight up destroyed it.

Stay salty.

AlbertoJohnAvil
The comic said that Superman destroyed it.

There's no indication in the comic that Superman somehow disrupted a multiverse, he straight up destroyed it.

Stay salty.

ALL Superman did was stop forger from hitting the anvil and destroy the anvil, It was the last strike on the anvil forget created that was going to bring the multiverse into complete reality to replace the old one.
He destroyed THE anvil and prevent forger from anchoring / bringing his Multiverse into reality which in turn destroyed it, It would be different if the multiverse World Forger created was already set in place, period.
Saying Superman is multiveral because of this feat is like saying someone is universal because they destroyed this universe Franklin created but hadn't set in place yet, Destroying something like this is COMPLETELY different from destroying an ACTUAL set in place concrete universe, point blank. Not up for dispute

https://i.postimg.cc/Q9RCck3N/we2.jpg

I have 150 more examples if you still grasp that

Philosophía

Stay salty. Not only he destroyed it, but dead center of a Multiversal hammer swing head on. Each of depowered WF's swings would destroy a Universe, and Superman no sold the full power Multiversal one.

---

Back to the thread, is this power ranger Thor against Superman? i.e. PC + OF?

abhilegend
ALL Superman did was stop forger from hitting the anvil and destroy the anvil, It was the last strike on the anvil forget created that was going to bring the multiverse into complete reality to replace the old one.
He destroyed THE anvil and prevent forger from anchoring / bringing his Multiverse into reality which in turn destroyed it, It would be different if the multiverse World Forger created was already set in place, period.
Saying Superman is multiveral because of this feat is like saying someone is universal because they destroyed this universe Franklin created but hadn't set in place yet, Destroying something like this is COMPLETELY different from destroying an ACTUAL set in place concrete universe, point blank. Not up for dispute

https://i.postimg.cc/Q9RCck3N/we2.jpg

I have 150 more examples if you still grasp that
Shut up idiot. Your entire post is just gibberish.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Shut up idiot. Your entire post is just gibberish.

laughing out loud It's ALWAYS the usual with you, can't rebuttal so insult. Not that i expect anything less from you. Concession accepted
Aaaand no, ALL of those are FACTS. the structural integrity is different since it's not yet set in place and expended to its actual size. it still wasn't enough to destroy a multiverse akin to DC's actual multiverse. The fact that Forger's multiverse wasn't yet set in place makes a difference, even though it was an actual multiverse. It was more truncated than anything.

there's a difference between Franklin's universes he created when they were just pocket realities and after they were set in place and expanded to their normal size.

abhilegend
I am not in mood to talk gibberish with you. Go away troll.

celeyhyga17

Stay salty.
Lol...

What happened to the mv?

h1a8
Its taking account of the fact that there so much open ended fictionalized technology involved that YOU nor anyone else can calculate the feat to comfortably use it. That where my post about the concept of realistically being used within the realm of the world, in this case the DC universe particularly Superman stories are concerned, period. The only thing that exists is what the writer wants us to believe. This isn't real life.

Stoic
I thought that the writer said that he did not destroy a multiverse or not directly destroyed one.

DarkSaint85
Snyder said yes, he did.

Interviews aren't admissible though.

Stoic
The thing here is that I didn't see Superman fly directly into a multiverse, punch a planet and see the rest of that multiverse explode. I saw Superman punch WF, knocking him on his ass, and then his multiverse crumbled. It was as if you could've gassed him, and through the act of him passing out, his multiverse lost cohesion and fell apart. That was the very first thought that I had when I read it. It didn't ever leave the impression that he physically punched out more the the World Forger himself. Which in and of itself was a crazy feat, since WF is an Anti Monitor level character.

Booya_69

Stoic

Stoic

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by Stoic
The thing here is that I didn't see Superman fly directly into a multiverse, punch a planet and see the rest of that multiverse explode. I saw Superman punch WF, knocking him on his ass, and then his multiverse crumbled. It was as if you could've gassed him, and through the act of him passing out, his multiverse lost cohesion and fell apart. That was the very first thought that I had when I read it. It didn't ever leave the impression that he physically punched out more the the World Forger himself. Which in and of itself was a crazy feat, since WF is an Anti Monitor level character.

laughing out loud Maybe the "shockwaves" destroyed his anvil

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
1. Interviews are inadmissible as proof.
2. The editor's tweets are NOT DC's views, but his own personal views.
https://i.postimg.cc/mDXVvGV1/Capture.jpg
3. Snyder himself (the writer, who btw does not have the caveat that Marino has) said that the Multiverse was destroyed.
4. In any case, see #1. And on top of that, mods have said that he DID.

Carry on.

Booya_69
Edit

Booya_69

Stoic

No one is arguing whether or not the multiverse was destroyed. It's the means by which it was destroyed that is being argued. Did Superman punch a planet to dust and the cascading effects of said punch travel to all corners of that multiverse destroying all that was within, or did Superman KO the World Forger causing the multiverse to lose cohesion due to his lack of consciousness?

abhilegend
Lol...

What happened to the mv?
Superman destroyed it.

qwertyuiop1998
I'm phucking tired of this argument. The comics never said the multiverse that created by WF is unstable. Never said Superman indirectly destroyed it.So we take what it is. Also the forum rules specifically mentioned writers/editors interviews,tweets are inadmissible.

celeyhyga17
Superman destroyed it.
correct.

When he put down wf.

DarkSaint85

Maybe we should just get a BZ with mod ruling evil face

DarkSaint85
No one is arguing whether or not the multiverse was destroyed. It's the means by which it was destroyed that is being argued. Did Superman punch a planet to dust and the cascading effects of said punch travel to all corners of that multiverse destroying all that was within, or did Superman KO the World Forger causing the multiverse to lose cohesion due to his lack of consciousness?

I war replying to the first part of your post, and Booya's post.

abhilegend
correct.

When he put down wf.
No, the multiverse was destroyed by the punch itself.

JBL
No, the multiverse was destroyed by the punch itself. Abhil, if I was mentally making australia float and you come hit me in my face and I lose focus and it falls to it's destruction, it IS your fault that it was destroyed and your punch to my face caused it. There is a difference between causing something and actually doing it. Got it now?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
Abhil, if I was mentally making australia float and you come hit me in my face and I lose focus and it falls to it's destruction, it IS your fault that it was destroyed and your punch to my face caused it. There is a difference between causing something and actually doing it. Got it now?

This is like your witch analogy.
Anyway, mods have said.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
Abhil, if I was mentally making australia float and you come hit me in my face and I lose focus and it falls to it's destruction, it IS your fault that it was destroyed and your punch to my face caused it. There is a difference between causing something and actually doing it. Got it now?
But Forger wasn't floating or doing anything to the multiverse. It was already completed, Superman destroyed it.

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud Lies. HOW did he even punch the Multiverse when it isn't here yet (didn't exist in place of the old multiverse yet) ? 🤔
It was the last strike on the anvil forger created that was going to bring the multiverse into complete reality to replace the old one:
He didnt hit the anvil to bring it into being.
That was the last step needed, CLEARLY shown
https://i.postimg.cc/K1ZrShH2/gly.jpg

It's always hilarious watching super fanboys desperately try to make something its not

DarkSaint85
Abhi, just report him and move on lol.

Eventually he gathers enough reports to get banned.

StiltmanFTW

All hope for that died.

Number of reports atm:

https://tinyurl.com/yyy8zbzf

Stoic

Report him for bringing up a good point? You're clearly trying to cover up the facts. Superman did not directly destroy a multiverse. He punched out a Darkseid level opponent which caused said opponents construct to crumble. If Wonder Woman was able to KO World Forger, the very same thing would've happened. If the Mods are being truly fair and impartial, they'd be able to see this.

DarkSaint85
The facts?

You and others tried to bring up personal views of the editor as DC canon.

The enlarged was in direct response to Albert's previous posts on 'debunking' the feat.

abhilegend
laughing out loud Lies. HOW did he even punch the Multiverse when it isn't here yet (didn't exist in place of the old multiverse yet) ? 🤔
It was the last strike on the anvil forger created that was going to bring the multiverse into complete reality to replace the old one:

It's always hilarious watching super fanboys desperately try to make something its not
Why would Superman need to destroy old multiverse? Or replaced new multiverse? The multiverse was right there in the sixth dimension.

They even used a portal to go to Forger world. That multiverse was destroyed.

You're again trolling.

celeyhyga17
Didnt know supes had reality warping powers.

carver9

Question. Why is WF swinging his hammer here if the multiverse is already there?

abhilegend
Didnt know supes had reality warping powers.
ermmOriginally posted by carver9
Question. Why is WF swinging his hammer here if the multiverse is already there?
This has already been told you dozen of times.

celeyhyga17
ermm

Didnt he make the mv disappear?

xJLxKing
laughing out loud Maybe the "shockwaves" destroyed his anvil
You mean the shockwave that killed the members of JL likes white lantern....very possible

abhilegend
Didnt he make the mv disappear?
He destroyed it.

celeyhyga17
He destroyed it.
How did it get destroyed again? Need a refresher.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Why would Superman need to destroy old multiverse? Or replaced new multiverse? The multiverse was right there in the sixth dimension.

They even used a portal to go to Forger world. That multiverse was destroyed.

You're again trolling.

Striking the anvil would make his Multiverse descend from the 6th dimension and replace the current dying multiverse.

abhilegend
Striking the anvil would make his Multiverse descend from the 6th dimension and replace the current dying multiverse.
And how does it relate to Superman destroying it?

Stoic
If he answers you does he get reported? Do we all get reported for not seeing what you apparently saw? Should you be reported for doing the same to every other character that isn't from Krpton, or more specifically from DC? Perhaps the Mods should take a closer look at why people are particularly speculative of this one showing? From my stance, it isn't an attempt to lowball. I just don't see how he directly destroyed a multiverse, and the next time that DarkSaint quotes -Pr-, I will pm him, and explain why people are seeing the same thing that Alberto is seeing.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Abhi is like that one dude you don't expect anything logical to come out of their mouth but pray for the best.

DarkSaint85
Ok, I'll quote another mod then.

It really is cut and dry.

Earlier in the arc World Forger stated that once his Hammer was lit, all he had to do was strike the Crisis Anvil, and *poof*, his multiverse would instantly replace the existing one:
https://i.imgur.com/jN0ET4j.jpg

Cut to this issue, and World Forger's Hammer is lit:
https://i.imgur.com/lU3wRvS.jpg

His Crisis Anvil is fully formed:
https://i.imgur.com/N7Lg0Jr.jpg

He was literally in the process of striking the Anvil and replacing multiverses:
https://i.imgur.com/i3XUGbm.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/uCKx4pJ.jpg

But before his swing connects, Superman punches him and destroys the Anvil:
http://i.imgur.com/qEav0A5m.jpg http://i.imgur.com/i9gQGJMm.jpg http://i.imgur.com/34XZ2Wgm.jpg
*In the last scan you can actually see reality being shattered.

Cut to World Forger stating that his multiverse collapsed:
https://i.imgur.com/wKyuQix.jpg

Simple logic is simple.

carver9
ermm
This has already been told you dozen of times.

Nope, it wasn't. If the MV is already there, why is he swinging his hammer again?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Nope, it wasn't. If the MV is already there, why is he swinging his hammer again?

See above, the explanation given to you by a mod smile

abhilegend
If he answers you does he get reported? Do we all get reported for not seeing what you apparently saw? Should you be reported for doing the same to every other character that isn't from Krpton, or more specifically from DC? Perhaps the Mods should take a closer look at why people are particularly speculative of this one showing? From my stance, it isn't an attempt to lowball. I just don't see how he directly destroyed a multiverse, and the next time that DarkSaint quotes -Pr-, I will pm him, and explain why people are seeing the same thing that Alberto is seeing.
No, I don't report anyone. Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Abhi is like that one dude you don't expect anything logical to come out of their mouth but pray for the best.
Shut up troll.

Diesldude
Didnt know supes had reality warping powers. does superboy prime have reality warping powers when he throws a retcon punch? And you don’t need reality warping powers to destroy something. Did WBH and Beatty have reality warping powers?

Diesldude

Stoic

abhilegend
Correction. The Hulk and Betty's collision destroyed Umar's Kingdom. Several years ago, Hulkster provided scans of the size of the Kingdoms governed by the denizens of the Dark Dimension, and the scans said that they were the size of solar systems. They also had gravity.

This is a lie.

This is a lie too. Forger's multiverse was complete, he was going to replace main DC multiverse with his new multiverse.

What's this nonsense? Main DC multiverse was getting erased by Mxy, once it was done, Forger would replace the multiverse with a new one which he had created.

Because its not true at all.

DarkSaint85
Right.

I thought I would look into it.

Dr Strange: Sorcerer Supreme #21:

https://i.postimg.cc/dtcCgcJJ/RCO020-1469390315.jpg

The EM spectrum (electricty, light) seems to be weaker. But the main thing is that gravity is weaker.

However, the Mhurruks stabilised gravity through magic:
https://i.postimg.cc/x8Mzqt3r/RCO021-1469390315.jpg

Note that it doesn't say that they added gravity, merely stabilised it. They DID, however, through magic, create light. Umar and Dormammu, however, are NOT Mhurruks. They are Faltinian.

Dr Strange: Sorcerer Supreme #50:
https://i.postimg.cc/XNCF2YS2/RCO011-1469617782.jpg

Matter is more fragile than '616' matter.

Dark Dimension matter is more fragile than '616' matter. Moreover, whilst the dimensions seem larger, there is also a lot more empty space between them (hence the weaker gravity).

Diesldude

Diesldude

StiltmanFTW
https://i.postimg.cc/XNCF2YS2/RCO011-1469617782.jpg

This panel is so hilarious out of context.

Hulk hugging and kissing Surfer's board, while Ghost Rider II plays bungee with Norrin.

celeyhyga17
does superboy prime have reality warping powers when he throws a retcon punch? And you don’t need reality warping powers to destroy something. Did WBH and Beatty have reality warping powers?
He punched the walls in that limbo area. Why would he need reality warping powers?

Diesldude
He punched the walls in that limbo area. Why would he need reality warping powers? punching limbo retcons continuity? Good to know.

qwertyuiop1998
He punched the walls in that limbo area. Why would he need reality warping powers? Not true. Since we actually saw his punches changing the continuity again on earth in Teen Titans

celeyhyga17
punching limbo retcons continuity? Good to know.
Did u not read the book? He punched the walls in limbo and reality got fuzzed up.

AlbertoJohnAvil
This is a lie.

This is a lie too. Forger's multiverse was complete, he was going to replace main DC multiverse with his new multiverse.

What's this nonsense? Main DC multiverse was getting erased by Mxy, once it was done, Forger would replace the multiverse with a new one which he had created.

Because its not true at all.

Superman had to leave the 6th-Dimensional space he was at to get to Forger, who had been in the regular Multiverse and on the regular Multiverse, because... he was about to replace it. his anvil BEING vital or key to how he brings new REALITIES into existence.

Diesldude
Did u not read the book? He punched the walls in limbo and reality got fuzzed up. of course I did but is that the only instance of his retcon punch?

Stoic

Magnon
Mjolnir recognizes Superman as an old friend back from when he briefly held it, and refuses to attack him.

Mjolnir then goes and beats up Thor, instead.

DarkSaint85
None of those were the scans that I was referring to.

Was the actual multiverse fully created? That was the point, or was WF interupted a moment before it was fully created?

Hulk and Betty were actually in a real place. You can't compare the two. It's like allowing your imagination to convince your eyes of something that they have yet to see.

Yet you've never actually posted the scans you're referring to.

Dark Dimension has more fragile matter, and more empty space than 616.

Diesldude

DarkSaint85
It really is cut and dry.

Earlier in the arc World Forger stated that once his Hammer was lit, all he had to do was strike the Crisis Anvil, and *poof*, his multiverse would instantly replace the existing one:
https://i.imgur.com/jN0ET4j.jpg

Cut to this issue, and World Forger's Hammer is lit:
https://i.imgur.com/lU3wRvS.jpg

His Crisis Anvil is fully formed:
https://i.imgur.com/N7Lg0Jr.jpg

He was literally in the process of striking the Anvil and replacing multiverses:
https://i.imgur.com/i3XUGbm.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/uCKx4pJ.jpg

But before his swing connects, Superman punches him and destroys the Anvil:
http://i.imgur.com/qEav0A5m.jpg http://i.imgur.com/i9gQGJMm.jpg http://i.imgur.com/34XZ2Wgm.jpg
*In the last scan you can actually see reality being shattered.

Cut to World Forger stating that his multiverse collapsed:
https://i.imgur.com/wKyuQix.jpg

Simple logic is simple.

AlbertoJohnAvil

Diesldude
laughing out loud You Superman fans just keep on lying huh? OK, Class is in session! Except It wasn't fully completed, since it didn't take the old multiverse space
It's STILL existing as a possible future since the old multiverse is still there and his hammer is yet to strike the crisis anvil to bring it in the old's place

It was clear Forger had created multiple universe / possibilities but they ALL fail due to Superman, Lois said she's from one of the earliest tries:
https://i.postimg.cc/zHR9b9SB/wur.jpg

Forger realizing Superman is ALWAYS their problem throughout those countless future possibilities he's created. FINALLY created one now where they will hunt and imprison anyone that will lead it to ruin in present and even in the possibility before they replace it with the REAL Multiverse
"I'm trying to save them from person who dooms them and the Multiverse in every possible future"
Lois said the same thing about Superman dooming them in every possible future Forger created earlier
https://i.postimg.cc/mctVg7SZ/its.jpg

Forger AGAIN reffered to it as the ONLY possible future.
I's the most POSSIBLE of all his tries ,but that doesn't change the FACT that it's still just a "possibility" which hasn't take place and MIGHT fail:
https://i.postimg.cc/bST1TvRF/mig.jpg

Since there are still ALOT of things to be done before It's ACTUALLY possible:
https://i.postimg.cc/H8xb6gPY/als.jpg

Things the league NEEDED to ensure:
https://i.postimg.cc/5HhGcPMW/pred.jpg

Batman sided him in the possibility and rewrote the league's DNA ,we saw how that played out ,Kendra prevented it.
It's just a possible future, that might NEVER take place and didn't:
https://i.postimg.cc/Tp1ZD50S/wasn.jpg

The feat is nonexistent, you're dismissed. Come back when you want another schooling why did you run from the other thread? Is it beCause your dumb logic and low level arguments skills got exposed?
This is just a post you misunderstood at another site arguing about something else that you pasted here trying to prove something else.

Back to the coloring book for you, or do another google search for another unrelated post you can copy and paste here.

AlbertoJohnAvil

AlbertoJohnAvil
If you was able to comprehend words properly you'd know the point of that post was the Multiverse wasn't set in stone yet, it wasn't an "actual" completed multiverse

Diesldude

abhilegend
laughing out loud You Superman fans just keep on lying huh? OK, Class is in session! Except It wasn't fully completed, since it didn't take the old multiverse space
It's STILL existing as a possible future since the old multiverse is still there and his hammer is yet to strike the crisis anvil to bring it in the old's place

It was clear Forger had created multiple universe / possibilities but they ALL fail due to Superman, Lois said she's from one of the earliest tries:
https://i.postimg.cc/zHR9b9SB/wur.jpg

Forger realizing Superman is ALWAYS their problem throughout those countless future possibilities he's created. FINALLY created one now where they will hunt and imprison anyone that will lead it to ruin in present and even in the possibility before they replace it with the REAL Multiverse
"I'm trying to save them from person who dooms them and the Multiverse in every possible future"
Lois said the same thing about Superman dooming them in every possible future Forger created earlier
https://i.postimg.cc/mctVg7SZ/its.jpg

Forger AGAIN reffered to it as the ONLY possible future.
I's the most POSSIBLE of all his tries ,but that doesn't change the FACT that it's still just a "possibility" which hasn't take place and MIGHT fail:
https://i.postimg.cc/bST1TvRF/mig.jpg

Since there are still ALOT of things to be done before It's ACTUALLY possible:
https://i.postimg.cc/H8xb6gPY/als.jpg

Things the league NEEDED to ensure:
https://i.postimg.cc/5HhGcPMW/pred.jpg

Batman sided him in the possibility and rewrote the league's DNA ,we saw how that played out ,Kendra prevented it.
It's just a possible future, that might NEVER take place and didn't:
https://i.postimg.cc/Tp1ZD50S/wasn.jpg

The feat is nonexistent, you're dismissed. Come back when you want another schooling

Why do you keep lying like you can get away with it? Forger had already written every rule for his reality/multiverse.

https://i.postimg.cc/6ThLpmD1/image.jpg

Just like he did to stable universes of the multiverse.

https://i.imgur.com/B4Ezvnb.jpg

And hypertime.

https://i.imgur.com/zge5M6I.jpg

Any failed universe would go to dark multiverse, not remain in sixth dimension. Stop trolling.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Why do you keep lying like you can get away with it? Forger had already written every rule for his reality/multiverse.

https://i.postimg.cc/6ThLpmD1/image.jpg

Just like he did to stable universes of the multiverse.

https://i.imgur.com/B4Ezvnb.jpg

And hypertime.

https://i.imgur.com/zge5M6I.jpg

Any failed universe would go to dark multiverse, not remain in sixth dimension. Stop trolling.

LMAO the 6th dimension is NOT where He original was building multiverses, The World Forge WHICH is in the Dark Multiverse was WHERE it was done.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Scott Snyder OUTRIGHT said that the 6th dimension isn't Alpheus realm to rule.
Secondly, Perpetua made it clear where Alpheus was to reign over.
Thirdly, This was explained in Dark knights

But leave it up abhi to tell us the "facts" laughing out loud

Diesldude

But leave it up abhi to tell us the "facts" laughing out loud where exactly was WF supposed to be and to do what? Do you know what reign means?

Diesldude

AlbertoJohnAvil
his creations before the 6t dimension stuff was ALL done in the Dark. Those unstable would stay there, those stable would go to reality.

abhilegend
LMAO the 6th dimension is NOT where He original was building multiverses, The World Forge WHICH is in the Dark Multiverse was WHERE it was done.
You're seriously this idiotic, aren't you?

https://i.imgur.com/82jzmBm.webp

Multiverse was designed and set into motion in the sixth dimension.

AlbertoJohnAvil
where exactly was WF supposed to be and to do what? Do you know what reign means?

IN The dark, AT The World forge, making worlds, Universes, multiverses. That's common sense like what was the point of even asking that, I wonder if the super squad laughs when you post laughing out loud

Diesldude

abhilegend

But leave it up abhi to tell us the "facts" laughing out loud
Haha, oh you troll. Forger had complete energy of his entire domain (Dark Multiverse) inside him.

https://m.imgur.com/SRTXRIy

AlbertoJohnAvil
You're seriously this idiotic, aren't you?

https://i.imgur.com/82jzmBm.webp

Multiverse was designed and set into motion in the sixth dimension.

That scan is talking about Perpetua when she created it, Alpheus literally says they are weak on that plane so no he didn't, your OWN scan when he build hyper time.. "Our powers are greatly diminished on this plane"

https://imgur.com/a/5A3Q0LB

Your comprehension skills is as bad as your debating

Class in session, watch and try to comprehend now

we start with dark nights metal where we LEARN about Alpheus and his Forge that is in the Dark:
https://imgur.com/a/jhUpBf8

Now we go into his little origin in Justice League where Perpetua Explains their role and where they reign:
https://imgur.com/a/UtHCiQ1

https://imgur.com/a/4NZSRIl

After their origin we see Alpheus in his domain when his brother reaches out to speak with him and we see the creation of Barbatos:
https://imgur.com/a/XLcvWzp

AFTER they foiled their mother's plan and the Raptor took her away, where did Alpheus go ?
Back to the world forge as the multiverse will be needing to be made a new..:
https://imgur.com/a/LwHrm85

Perpetua main creation was done in the 6th, The CURRENT Multiverse WASN'T. It's normally created in the dark and those that are stable to into reality, those that are not stay in the dark. You're dismissed

AlbertoJohnAvil
Haha, oh you troll. Forger had complete energy of his entire domain (Dark Multiverse) inside him.

https://m.imgur.com/SRTXRIy

Except that statement contradicts itself, and Snyder's words.

Nice try though laughing out loud

they're WEAK on that plane where they fought their mother:

https://imgur.com/a/B6PT8mV

Diesldude

AlbertoJohnAvil
@stoic
The multiverse was never an actual reality unlike the jl's real world.
When Shayne (a part of the possibility Multiverse ) entered the real world, He asked "is this what reality always look like?"
He's not from an ACTUAL reality, he doesn't know how one looks like:
https://imgur.com/a/MifxOuF

He said he's not even sure if he exists, that He's not from an alternate timeline or anything:
"I'm from a fake multiverse"
https://imgur.com/a/wRvXyj4

Star man said he EXISTS as a possibility
He's made out of a possibility and possibility exists, The MULTIVERSE exists, BUT it's still just a possibility as ALL forgers creation are initially, until they are brought into actual reality and actually take a place on the map:
https://imgur.com/a/Y2Kl36Q

He needed the heroes to accept the new reality and then striking the forge would've made it complete.

there's a difference between Franklin's universes he created when they were just pocket realities and after they were set in place and expanded to their normal size.

abhilegend
That scan is talking about Perpetua when she created it, Alpheus literally says they are weak on that plane so no he didn't, your OWN scan when he build hyper time.. "Our powers are greatly diminished on this plane"

https://imgur.com/a/5A3Q0LB

Your comprehension skills is as bad as your debating

Class in session, watch and try to comprehend now

laughing out loud

You don't read your own scans, do you?

So you confirm that "Prime Universe" is Forger's domain?

https://i.imgur.com/delWlHU.jpg

Because that's where Monitor meets Forger.

You are seriously idiotic. Forger straight up says that he creates the multiverse in the sixth dimension and the failed universes are sent to the forge.

https://tinyurl.com/yy5vyzqm

Such a troll.

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud

You don't read your own scans, do you?

So you confirm that "Prime Universe" is Forger's domain?

https://i.imgur.com/delWlHU.jpg

Because that's where Monitor meets Forger.

You are seriously idiotic. Forger straight up says that he creates the multiverse in the sixth dimension and the failed universes are sent to the forge.

https://tinyurl.com/yy5vyzqm

Such a troll.

"You are seriously idiotic. Forger straight up says that he creates the multiverse in the sixth dimension and the failed universes are sent to the forge."

That's LITERALLY after he reformed in the 6th. laughing out loud

abhilegend
@stoic
The multiverse was never an actual reality unlike the jl's real world.
When Shayne (a part of the possibility Multiverse ) entered the real world, He asked "is this what reality always look like?"
He's not from an ACTUAL reality, he doesn't know how one looks like:
https://imgur.com/a/MifxOuF

He said he's not even sure if he exists, that He's not from an alternate timeline or anything:
"I'm from a fake multiverse"
https://imgur.com/a/wRvXyj4

Star man said he EXISTS as a possibility
He's made out of a possibility and possibility exists, The MULTIVERSE exists, BUT it's still just a possibility as ALL forgers creation are initially, until they are brought into actual reality and actually take a place on the map:
https://imgur.com/a/Y2Kl36Q

He needed the heroes to accept the new reality and then striking the forge would've made it complete.

Shut the phuck up troll.

The "process" which you are calling it was simply replacing the deleted multiverse with the future multiverse.

https://i.postimg.cc/jLFsDypS/image.jpg

Even unstable universes return to the World Forge, they don't just crumble into nothing as explained.
https://i.postimg.cc/KKnFpwR1/image.jpg

Once again reiterated that the striking of hammer would only descended the future multiverse.
https://i.postimg.cc/G93rzMrp/image.jpg

Here it is from Dark Nights Metal 4.

https://i.postimg.cc/DWTyhLJp/RCO017.jpg

In case its "disputed", here it is reiterated again. Justice League 22.

https://i.postimg.cc/nsCTHjy7/image.jpg

No universe of Forger crumbles into nothing.

Just phuck off to whatever site you crawled from.

abhilegend
"You are seriously idiotic. Forger straight up says that he creates the multiverse in the sixth dimension and the failed universes are sent to the forge."

That's LITERALLY after he reformed in the 6th. laughing out loud
What are you even trying to say, troll?

AlbertoJohnAvil
AN Mar doesn't meet Alpheus in the prime universe, Mar is in the prime universe and peers into the dark and speaks with his brother who is at the world forge
You showed a scan of him AFTER his rebirth into the 6th dimension.
And who knows, he MIGHT have a forge in the 6th dimension after his rebirth.
They literally created a space in the JL's quarter he and his brother forged a ship in, but I highly doubt you knew that

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>