Trump designates KKK as terrorist organization

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
And is giving Black Americans a $500b stimulus plan.

Link

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BrolyBlack

Link laughing out loud Trump's a joker, what a troll Trump is!

BrolyBlack
You seem to have a lot in common with himthumb up

Blakemore
Bedsides the point, it'sall too much convefe

Robtard
@broly

This is very odd, cos back in 2018/2019 when Trump had Antifa designated a "terrorist group", I commented as to why Trump isn't labeling Far-Right groups like the KKK as well and I was met with resounding 'because they're racist, but not terrorist' type of remarks from KMC's Trumpers.

To answer your question, because Obama is clearly a KKK supporter and if he had done it, you'd have blown another gasket.

You forget to mention Trump's going designate Juneteenth a national holiday.

Anyhow, there's a lot of good in that "Platinum Plan", so great if Trump actually implements it, I'll take the good even if it's done for self serving reasons. Like a smug celebrity who gives to charity for the attention, not the altruism.

But let's be real, this is clearly being done because of the election and the polling Trump doesn't like. Is this supposed to be implemented before the election though? If not, I'd be very wary of what actually gets done.

Blakemore
Biden wins Florida. Go Democrats!

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Robtard
@broly

This is very odd, cos back in 2018/2019 when Trump had Antifa designated a "terrorist group", I commented as to why Trump isn't labeling Far-Right groups like the KKK as well and I was met with resounding 'because they're racist, but not terrorist' type of remarks from KMC's Trumpers.

To answer your question, because Obama is clearly a KKK supporter and if he had done it, you'd have blown another gasket.

You forget to mention Trump's going designate Juneteenth a national holiday.

Anyhow, there's a lot of good in that "Platinum Plan", so great if Trump actually implements it, I'll take the good even if it's done for self serving reasons. Like a smug celebrity who gives to charity for the attention, not the altruism.

But let's be real, this is clearly being done because of the election and the polling Trump doesn't like. Is this supposed to be implemented before the election though? If not, I'd be very wary of what actually gets done.
Bang onthumb up

ilikecomics
This was a v cuck thing to do, on both accounts.

JohnnyRotton
Pandering IMO, but whatever.

snowdragon
Good

Surtur
He's playing 1000D chess white supremacist edition

ilikecomics
Terrorism is using fear/violence for political ends.
I see almost 800 million dollars in property damage via anti fa

Where is all the terror being produced by the kkk?
Im not pro kkk, but i am pro private property and i dont see the kkk ****ing up people's property.

Also when obama was president, the craziest fringe element was the tea party and all they did was pamphleteer lol

Surtur
It's very true that antifa behave more like terrorists than the KKK these days.

cdtm
What does it mean being labeled a terrorist?

Stripped of due process? Jail time for members? Indefinitely detained in some Gitmo?

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Surtur
It's very true that antifa behave more like terrorists than the KKK these days.

thumb up

ANTIFA is the true terrorism.

wxyz
Trump is the worst racist ever.

BackFire
This will sure make it awkward when the KKK designates Trump a grand wizard in the future.

meep-meep
Originally posted by ilikecomics
Terrorism is using fear/violence for political ends.
I see almost 800 million dollars in property damage via anti fa

Where is all the terror being produced by the kkk?
Im not pro kkk, but i am pro private property and i dont see the kkk ****ing up people's property.

Also when obama was president, the craziest fringe element was the tea party and all they did was pamphleteer lol

The KKK is definitely a terrorist organization. The only reason they aren't headlining is because they are much more organized, and careful than the chaotic antifa/blm crowd. Both terrorist groups with different approaches. Don't ever try to defend the kkk. Seriously.

ilikecomics
Originally posted by meep-meep
The KKK is definitely a terrorist organization. The only reason they aren't headlining is because they are much more organized, and careful than the chaotic antifa/blm crowd. Both terrorist groups with different approaches. Don't ever try to defend the kkk. Seriously.

I wouldnt defend the kkk lol they suck.

Edit: i havent looked into the kkk's wrongdoings but it wouldnt take much to convince me the kkk is a terrorist organization.

I was unaware they were committing acts of violence.
Violence is condemnable in any capacity sans self defense.

The same way blm says black lives matter is a more appropriate slogan than all lives matter because black lives need more focus - in what they think is positive narrative building- i would say as far as identifying and using resources towards thwarting terrorist organizations and their actions anti fa needs more focus - from a security narrative standpoint.

Long story short; if it's false equivalence in one area it's false equivalence in the other.

eThneoLgrRnae
I'm sorry but in terms of how much of a threat they pose the KKK is s joke compared to Antifa and BLM.

There are probably no more than a hundred KKK members nationwide. That is pathetic compared to both Antifa and BLM numbers.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by meep-meep

Pretty sure no one on this forum has ever tried defending the KKK.

Antifa and BLM though is a different story lol. Won't mention any names but the people who pathetically defend them know who they are.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Pretty sure no one on this forum has ever tried defending the KKK.

Antifa and BLM though is a different story lol. Won't mention any names but the people who pathetically defend them know who they are.

Bingo thumb up

Insane Titan
KKK, Antifa and BLM are all the same.

Silent Master
Yep, they're all racist.

dadudemon

Link

So what is the left supposed to do, now?

aahahahahahaha

Blakemore
White supremacist terrorists have always been around. Take the Norway shooting or the Oklahoma bombings.

Silent Master
True, we really need to do something about the democrat's racism.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Silent Master

https://i.imgur.com/OzHX4fG.gif

Adam_PoE

Sanders and Tulsi are Democrats, and you supported both of them. So you support Democrats and would vote for Democrats. And odd position to take for someone who thinks they are racists. Why do you support racists?

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Sanders and Tulsi are Democrats, and you supported both of them. So you support Democrats and would vote for Democrats. And odd position to take for someone who thinks they are racists. Why do you support racists?

Concession that Democrats are racists. Got it.

dadudemon

I already addressed this particular strawman argument, here:

Originally posted by dadudemon
More accurate:

"This specific Democrat and Democrats in general are racist."

"People who support these Democrats are racist because they support the racist policies."

*Supports the unracist Democrats and shows consistency with not supporting racists.

"I'm not racist and I won't support racist politicians."

wxyz
Originally posted by Insane Titan
KKK, Antifa and BLM are all the same.

thumb up

Silent Master

Yes, they are part of the democrat party and I really wish they would address the rampant racism that exists within their party.

jaden_2.0
But they don't because...

Adam_PoE
Yes, they are part of the democrat party and I really wish they would address the rampant racism that exists within their party.

Why do you support racists?

Silent Master
Why do you support racists?

I don't.

Adam_PoE
I don't.

Thanks for destroying your own argument.

Silent Master
Thanks for destroying your own argument.

I haven't destroyed my argument.

Adam_PoE
I haven't destroyed my argument.

If you support and would vote for Democrats, and you do not support racists, then it follows from this that Democrats are not racists. Do you even logic, bro?

Silent Master
If you support and would vote for Democrats, and you do not support racists, then it follows from this that Democrats are not racists. Do you even logic, bro?

I never said all democrats are racist, just most. I support the rare non-racist ones. like Tulsi

Old Man Whirly!
watching Trumpers squirm today is great.

Old Man Whirly!

Lestov16

Link

🤣🤣 Four years too late for THAT....

Adam_PoE

Robtard
He denied it first, then when the pictures came out he's all "Okay, it was just a joke!". Lolz, Republicans.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.