Texas residents warned of tap water tainted with brain-eating microbe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
Texas residents warned of tap water tainted with brain-eating microbe

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/sep/26/texas-tap-water-tainted-brain-eating-microbe?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy

I suspect in Texas these Microbes may go hungry.

Blakemore
does this mean they're turning the frogs gay?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Blakemore
does this mean they're turning the frogs gay?

It means lots of starvimg microbes. smile

Blakemore
I don't want them putting chemicals in the water that turn the freaking frogs gay. Do you understand? Hmm.

Old Man Whirly!
I don't want them putting chemicals in the water that turn the freaking frogs gay. Do you understand? Hmm. you mean xenophobic estrogen or to us Brits Oestrogen. Lol.

Blakemore
Yes, they're putting chemicals in the water that turn us into soyboy gay people.

Or more logically, Alex Jones is lol.

Surtur
I love seeing whirly attempt the same joke twice, it falling flat both times.

Did laugh laughing

cdtm
I thought the point of treating water is to kill microbes.

Blakemore
idk who is laughing at who now

Old Man Whirly!
Yes, they're putting chemicals in the water that turn us into soyboy gay people.

Or more logically, Alex Jones is lol. PlasticsOriginally posted by Surtur
I love seeing whirly attempt the same joke twice, it falling flat both times.

Did laugh laughing It's still here waiting for the correct audience wink

Surtur
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Plastics It's still here waiting for the correct audience wink

Translation: he's waiting for Rob and Bash to come and pretend it's funny and toss out a bingo

smile

Old Man Whirly!
It should be xenobiotic damn spell check.Originally posted by Surtur
Translation: he's waiting for Rob and Bash to come and pretend it's funny and toss out a bingo

smile not exactly shifty

BackFire
Texas is Flint now boys.

BrolyBlack
Plastics It's still here waiting for the correct audience wink

So your trying to attack Impediment because he lives in Texas?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
So your trying to attack Impediment because he lives in Texas? Nooooo, Impediment has a sense of humour.

BrolyBlack
But you basically wanted to take a swipe at him.

Blakemore
Originally posted by BackFire
Texas is Flint now boys. Sounds like you're ripping on Michael Moore.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
But you basically wanted to take a swipe at him. Nooooooo, he has a sense of humour Broly.

Impediment
Indeed, I do have a sense of humor.

My sense of humor is so dark, it picks cotton.

Blakemore
cotton eye joe

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Impediment
Indeed, I do have a sense of humor.

My sense of humor is so dark, it picks cotton. laughing out loud My sense of humour is almost as dark as my wife and daughter lol.

Impediment
But back to topic.

Brain eating parasites.

Blakemore
laughing out loud My sense of humour is almost as dark as my wife and daughter lol. Hey, Whirly. I'm not prejudice or owt like that, but are you a white guy with a black wife? Not that that's bad, I'm just asking.

Old Man Whirly!
Hey, Whirly. I'm not prejudice or owt like that, but are you a white guy with a black wife? Not that that's bad, I'm just asking. Yes, My wife is Nigerian/Ghanaian/French hybrid. My daughter is a British/Irish/Pikey/Nigerian/Ghanaian/French hybrid born in the US.

Blakemore
Cool. Good for you. I wish I had a wife, and I'm not bothered on race. Just as long as she's healthy.

Old Man Whirly!
Cool. Good for you. I wish I had a wife, and I'm not bothered on race. Just as long as she's healthy. Haha, this one is my third lol. If it goes **** up, I'll probably still do it again. The best thing about a new wife, is you get older, they stay the same age... channelling Dazed and Confused there.

Blakemore
Haha, this one is my third lol. If it goes **** up, I'll probably still do it again. The best thing about a new wife, is you get older, they stay the same age... channelling Dazed and Confused there. That sounded like a joke from a film, I think it was "Dazed and confused"

...That's what I like about highschool girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age... yes they do, yes they do.

Old Man Whirly!
That sounded like a joke from a film, I think it was "Dazed and confused"

...That's what I like about highschool girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age... yes they do, yes they do. Great film!

Blakemore
lolz. But yeah, you do your game, I'm hoping for a lady around my age. I'm in my late 20s so around there.

Old Man Whirly!
lolz. But yeah, you do your game, I'm hoping for a lady around my age. I'm in my late 20s so around there. Yeah, that's always a good age. They've been around a bit, but life hasn't beat them down yet.

Bashar Teg

I suspect in Texas these Microbes may go hungry.

laughing out loud

BruceSkywalker
this shit can stay in texas.. let them poison, maim, destroy all texans .. leave them impotent

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
laughing out loud laughing out loud Top notch!

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
this shit can stay in texas.. let them poison, maim, destroy all texans .. leave them impotent laughing out loud Except Imp!

shiv
JFC I feel like I'm Living In A 1970s / 1980s Disaster / Bug / Dystopian Movie.

Killer Brain Eating Bugs CHECK Seen that movie... Seen quite a few movies in that Genre

Disaster CHECK Like Well You Know.

Dystopian CHECK Countries in State Of Emergency Mode ... Every Where. With Mega Population Control Measures...

Name a Country they may do it with a gentle presentation but governments are governing by the V for Vendetta How To Book of Governance. That is Dystopian. Sweden is of course an obvious exception.

What was that movie: Slugs 1987 / 1988 OMG

Spoiler: Yeah If you want to avoid spoilers just watch the movie. It doesn't suck.

Another film in the killer er lets just say another film in the same genre is The Curse 1987 also called The Farm Will Wheaton is in it. The Curse / The Farm 1987 OMG

Yeah. Those two films this uh situation which is active in The State Of Texas... JFC.

I've seen this movie.

To have to go through that in actual real life with Corona as well... geez.

At least there are no hurricanes. That would be just f overkill.

Imma pray for you Impediment. Don't Drink The Water.

By the way a hilarious horror comedy 1970s film is: Squirm 1976.

The Accents. The Accents. The Accents. LOL. Worth Viewing Just For The Accents.

These are all B Movies. If you like B Movies I think you'll like these.

The A Class Horror Movies of the 80s are obviously: The Thing 1982, Poltergeist, Etc you know them and if you don't they're all on top 10 or top 20 lists every where.

Old Man Whirly!
Brain Bug reminds me of Starship Troopers.

cdtm
Boil the water.

shiv
For 48 Hours

snowdragon
Originally posted by cdtm
Boil the water.

I think big corporations are at work here and want to sell more in him water filters

Blakemore
My fave film is probs full metal jacket.

Gomer pile get your ass and head screwed right or i will fu ck you up!

Surtur
cotton eye joe

I remember in school being forced to do some dance to this for some school thing

Blakemore
Originally posted by Surtur
I remember in school being forced to do some dance to this for some school thing I thought cotton eye joe was a song around 2013

Blakemore
hey everybody ready to go, something something cotton eye joe

and then swing dance.

Surtur
It came out in 1995

Blakemore
It came out in 1995 reary?

Surtur
hey everybody ready to go, something something cotton eye joe

and then swing dance.

No it's:

Where did you come from where did you go, where did you come from cotton eye joe

Blakemore
No it's:

Where did you come from where did you go, where did you come from cotton eye joe yeah that's the line

Surtur
reary?

Educate yourself:

mOYZaiDZ7BM

Eon Blue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.