Strongest street level character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Classic NES
Using the broadest definition of the term, who's the strongest?

CosmicComet
Juggernaut.

One Big Mob
I don't agree with it, but a lot of people think Wolverine would beat Spider-Man in h2h. Some people think Wolverine would beat Darkseid too. It's hard to go against people's opinions like that. thumb up

Booya_69
Luke Cage

Stoic
Bane most likely, but it depends on what street level means. Luke Cage, and Juggernaut imo are above street level.

Classic NES
Can somebody explain this juggernaut Street Leveler joke?

krisblaze
Originally posted by One Big Mob
I don't agree with it, but a lot of people think Wolverine would beat Spider-Man in h2h. Some people think Wolverine would beat Darkseid too. It's hard to go against people's opinions like that. thumb up
Can't argue against someone who's right.

HulkIsHulk
In Marvel its a tossup between Spider Man, Luke Cage and Wolverine who are in a fine line between top streer and low meta

krisblaze
Luke Cage is solidly in the meta category now.
He's pushing 100 tons in half of his recent showings.

DarkSaint85
Danny the Street.

StyleTime
I think the thread starter means street in the general use of the term. We have KMC specific tiers, but street level means something entirely different outside of battleboards.

In comics, Spiderman and his rogues are totally considered street. I think it's more focused on characters who "hit the streets." Their career is based around urban environments like NY, often dealing with thugs/gangs/mercenaries and such. The ones perceived to be "realistic" characters in "realistic" settings.

Marvel Strike Force lists Rhino and Carnage as street(City in the game) characters, for example. Starlord is cosmic, cuz you know, space and junk.

TheHulkster
Originally posted by krisblaze
Luke Cage is solidly in the meta category now.
He's pushing 100 tons in half of his recent showings.

He is generally placed at class 25 with the possibility of higher.

https://ibb.co/HC0QNX8

krisblaze
Originally posted by TheHulkster
He is generally placed at class 25 with the possibility of higher.

https://ibb.co/HC0QNX8
Hence why I specified showing and not handbook smile

CosmicComet
Originally posted by StyleTime
I think the thread starter means street in the general use of the term. We have KMC specific tiers, but street level means something entirely different outside of battleboards.

In comics, Spiderman and his rogues are totally considered street. I think it's more focused on characters who "hit the streets." Their career is based around urban environments like NY, often dealing with thugs/gangs/mercenaries and such. The ones perceived to be "realistic" characters in "realistic" settings.

Marvel Strike Force lists Rhino and Carnage as street(City in the game) characters, for example. Starlord is cosmic, cuz you know, space and junk.

Hence why ironically Juggernaut is a suitable answer.

Robbing a bank is considered a decent day for Cain.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Classic NES
Using the broadest definition of the term, who's the strongest?

Broadest definition of "strength" or "street level"?

StiltmanFTW
If the latter...

Probably Spider-Man or Black Tarantula (who certainly operated as a street anti-hero, even though he could Spidey to a pulp).

StyleTime
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Hence why ironically Juggernaut is a suitable answer.

Robbing a bank is considered a decent day for Cain.
Yeah, Cain isn't above brawling in a dive bar if someone gets mouthy. lol

DarkSaint85
Yeah......bank robberies (and stopping them) are actually a good guide as to who to pick.

StiltmanFTW
https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11138/111388487/7155997-7970142258-7il5z.jpg

Classic NES
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Broadest definition of "strength" or "street level"?

The latter.

ShadowFyre
So any crack whore can be a street leveller. Guess I got bumped down from HH.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.