Does Joe Biden have Dementia?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JohnnyRotton
He's lost it

"from the time I got to the senate 180 years ago"

He's in a scripted interview reading from a teleprompter and doesn't even appear to realise he made a mistake.

He is out to lunch.

JohnnyRotton
m

KharmaDog

JohnnyRotton
Nah, his speech and gaffes have rapidly declined in the past 5 years, which can't be explained by a stutter.

As you say "occams razor"

JohnnyRotton
Could care less about your mom.

And I've met loads of people with dementia. They remind me of biden now.

KharmaDog

KharmaDog
Originally posted by JohnnyRotton
Could care less about your mom.

And I've met loads of people with dementia. They remind me of biden now.

...thank you for confirming you level of character. It just makes things easier for everyone that way.

BackFire

dadudemon

eThneoLgrRnae

BackFire

Mindship
Trump has a psychopathology. In deference to the Goldwater rule (which is not as strictly observed as it used to be, especially with the latest version of the DSM), I won't be so presumptuous as to diagnose him with Narcissistic Personality Disorder. But based on observations over the last four years, you don't have to be a psychologist to note that Trump's intelligence, emotional range and morality are significantly hobbled by the sheer density of his narcissism. The only time information from the real world gets though his reality bubble is when the circumstances are dire, eg, "Mr President, wear a mask, at least some time, or kiss your second term goodbye."

(I love the irony: in order to get the Fearmonger-in-Chief to do the right thing, you have to scare the shik outta him).

It's best to view Biden simply as a wormhole back to our normal universe. Even he knows he's a transitional president. Regardless, in integrity, skillset, and respect for science, Biden is still inarguably superior -- as candidate, as a person -- to that dysfunctional "threat to the Constitution" (thank you, General Mattis).

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Mindship
Trump has a psychopathology. In deference to the Goldwater rule (which is not as strictly observed as it used to be, especially with the latest version of the DSM), I won't be so presumptuous as to diagnose him with Narcissistic Personality Disorder. But based on observations over the last four years, you don't have to be a psychologist to note that Trump's intelligence, emotional range and morality are significantly hobbled by the sheer density of his narcissism. The only time information from the real world gets though his reality bubble is when the circumstances are dire, eg, "Mr President, wear a mask, at least some time, or kiss your second term goodbye."

(I love the irony: in order to get the Fearmonger-in-Chief to do the right thing, you have to scare the shik outta him).

It's best to view Biden simply as a wormhole back to our normal universe. Even he knows he's a transitional president. Regardless, in integrity, skillset, and respect for science, Biden is still inarguably superior -- as candidate, as a person -- to that dysfunctional "threat to the Constitution" (thank you, General Mattis). Bingo thumb up best post of the day.

Mindship
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Bingo thumb up best post of the day. The day's still early.

Eon Blue

Newjak

It's best to view Biden simply as a wormhole back to our normal universe. Even he knows he's a transitional president. Regardless, in integrity, skillset, and respect for science, Biden is still inarguably superior -- as candidate, as a person -- to that dysfunctional "threat to the Constitution" (thank you, General Mattis). This is a well put together post.

Silent Master

It's best to view Biden simply as a wormhole back to our normal universe. Even he knows he's a transitional president. Regardless, in integrity, skillset, and respect for science, Biden is still inarguably superior -- as candidate, as a person -- to that dysfunctional "threat to the Constitution" (thank you, General Mattis).

No, a wormhole back to our normal universe would have been either Tulsi or Bernie. Biden is a wormhole to a universe of racist sexual predators with cognitive decline

Quincy

Well said. The idea of Biden as a transitional president is an idea I haven't seen expressed and it makes a lot of sense.

JohnnyRotton
A wormhole back to "normality" sounds like the boring politics with the chance of a another middle eastern war.

Nah, I prefer the Trump era. And generally prefer Trump to the demented guy who tries to start actual fist fights with voters and fondels kids on camera.

eThneoLgrRnae
Yeah, I agree. The so-called "normality" of things before Trump came along is not something I would ever want to go back to because, quite frankly, it sucked a**.

I'm sure the establishment on both sides wants things "back to normal" as well but that is never gonna happen, thank God; the genie of populism is free and there will never be any putting it back in the bottle again. People have woken up and there's no going back even if Trump is removed from office whether by legal means or illegally.

Even if Trump loses the election which I don't think he will, this populist movement of nationalism isn't going away anytime soon no matter how much anti-USA idiots so desperately wanna get back to "normalcy."

I'm still so grateful to God that Trump came along and haven't regretted supporting him one iota despite how much those on the left try to make me feel guilty for doing it.

eThneoLgrRnae

dadudemon
Trump has a psychopathology. In deference to the Goldwater rule (which is not as strictly observed as it used to be, especially with the latest version of the DSM), I won't be so presumptuous as to diagnose him with Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Don't worry, my best friend is a psychologist and therapist* and said his professional opinion is a very easy, text-book diagnosis of Trump as having NPD.

I've heard this argument to Trump's diagnoses:

"But but! You can't diagnose someone without having them on your couch and having them fill out questionnaire's/tests/assessments in your practice!"

Uh huh, suuuure. Totally not a shill for convincing people to spend more money in the psychotherapy space.

*He corrected me and said the best label is "therapist."

Surtur
I'm 70/30 on if Joe will show up to the debates. I think it likely he will, but there is a chance he will pull out

dadudemon
Originally posted by Surtur
I'm 70/30 on if Joe will show up to the debates. I think it likely he will, but there is a chance he will pull out

It's tonight. His campaign would have released something by now to indicate he wasn't going to make it.

Surtur
Though I can't say I plan to watch the debates. I'll catch the highlights tomorrow.

BackFire

Silent Master
Just tell Joe that the debate is 14 years old, that'll ensure he doesn't pull out.

Surtur
Trump is demanding an "ear check" be done on both parties involved in the debate in order to make sure Biden doesn't have a transmitter in his ear feeding him lines lol

Mindship
Originally posted by dadudemon
"But but! You can't diagnose someone without having them on your couch and having them fill out questionnaire's/tests/assessments in your practice!"
That's essentially the Goldwater rule. Not all professional mental health organizations adhere to it, especially given the latest DSM, which puts more focus on behavioral observation for diagnoses, as opposed to prior emphasis on inferred, inner psychodynamics.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Silent Master
Just tell Joe that the debate is 14 years old, that'll ensure he doesn't pull out.

https://i.imgur.com/SOIBgiv.gif

Trump is demanding an "ear check" be done on both parties involved in the debate in order to make sure Biden doesn't have a transmitter in his ear feeding him lines lol

Should actually be a legit concern since he has been caught using prompters in news interviews.

And they should pay attention to Biden to make sure he doesn't try to cheat.

eThneoLgrRnae

He also wanted a drug test to be done on Biden and Himself before the debate lol.

eThneoLgrRnae

LMAO.

Good one! thumb up

Surtur
https://i.imgur.com/SOIBgiv.gif

Should actually be a legit concern since he has been caught using prompters in news interviews.

And they should pay attention to Biden to make sure he doesn't try to cheat.

Biden has said he wants to take a break every 30 minutes.

Surtur
Biden is denying he asked for breaks. Also apparently he agreed to the ear check then backed out.

snowdragon
Biden is denying he asked for breaks. Also apparently he agreed to the ear check then backed out.

Not allowing ear checks is weak ass, it's literally someone making sure you aren't getting fed lines.........strike one on Biden laughing

We can give Trump a strike for his drug test request, epic fail that was.

Surtur
It's hard to know what exactly will happen when things finally go down, they might do the ear check.

Yeah the drug test thing didn't make any sense. It's not like Biden comes off as coked up.

snowdragon
It's hard to know what exactly will happen when things finally go down, they might do the ear check.

Yeah the drug test thing didn't make any sense. It's not like Biden comes off as coked up.

They should, we know Biden NEEDS one.

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!
clearly not... Trump though?

Eon Blue
clearly not... Trump though? concession accepted that you have dementia.

Blakemore
Don't worry, my best friend is a psychologist and therapist* and said his professional opinion is a very easy, text-book diagnosis of Trump as having NPD.

I've heard this argument to Trump's diagnoses:

Uh huh, suuuure. Totally not a shill for convincing people to spend more money in the psychotherapy space.

*He corrected me and said the best label is "therapist." the rapist?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Blakemore
the rapist?

Da DUUUUUUDE mon!

Matt Damon!

Silent Master
the rapist?

Biden?

snowdragon
Da DUUUUUUDE mon!

Matt Damon!

He took that from the movie Brothers Grimsby, I'm guessing:P

Blakemore
Originally posted by snowdragon
He took that from the movie Brothers Grimsby, I'm guessing:P That jokes been around for decades.

Robtard
He's lost it

"from the time I got to the senate 180 years ago"

He's in a scripted interview reading from a teleprompter and doesn't even appear to realise he made a mistake.

He is out to lunch.

Explain "Dementia Joe's" performing last night then? You can disagree with his politics, sure, but once again Biden was not the 'drooling fool' your type assured us he would be come the debates and there was no teleprompter as you claimed as an excuse before.

Blakemore
Originally posted by Robtard
Explain "Dementia Joe's" performing last night then? You can disagree with his politics, sure, but once again Biden was not the 'drooling fool' your type assured us he would be come the debates and there was no teleprompter as you claimed as an excuse before. He was laughing at Trump most of the time.

Robtard
Act like a clown, get laughed at like a clown.

JohnnyRotton
Explain "Dementia Joe's" performing last night then? You can disagree with his politics, sure, but once again Biden was not the 'drooling fool' your type assured us he would be come the debates and there was no teleprompter as you claimed as an excuse before.

Because Robtard, a person can still have dementia and have reasonable coherence in the early stages of it. This was never denied. It's the later stages of dementia that someone would be consistently out of it, however, Biden is 1 out of 3.

Blakemore
Because Robtard, a person can still have dementia and have reasonable coherence in the early stages of it. This was never denied. It's the later stages of dementia that someone would be consistently out of it, however, Biden is 1 out of 3. So he has reasonable coherence.

Robtard
Because Robtard, a person can still have dementia and have reasonable coherence in the early stages of it. This was never denied. It's the later stages of dementia that someone would be consistently out of it, however, Biden is 1 out of 3.

No, you consistently argued that Biden without a teleprompter and 2hrs of unscripted debate would buckle and stumble and drool all over himself due to his "dementia". Now you're backpedaling.

Team Trump's year+ long "Dementia Joe" campaign has backfired again. Biden was coherent last night, this is separate from you liking or hating his politics and ideas.

Raptor22
Has the TDS really gotten so bad that people are really arguing that Trump is so dumb that he cant out debate a guy with dementia?

Blakemore
Originally posted by Raptor22
Has the TDS really gotten so bad that people are really arguing that Trump is so dumb that he cant out debate a guy with dementia? And Biden was wearing contacts because he's going blind.

Old Man Whirly!

Robtard
And Biden was wearing contacts because he's going blind.

Even if true, where does it say you need 20/20 vision to be POTUS?

Old Man Whirly!
Even if true, where does it say you need 20/20 vision to be POTUS? I wear glasses to drive now. Hell, most people over 45 do.

Blakemore

Old Man Whirly!
"how to move to canada?" XD laughing out loud thumb up

BackFire

dadudemon

Newjak
Every metric except the metric that is the most important: policy.

Trump destroyed Biden on policy. With not only specifics on his own policy and track record but on Biden's terrible policy and terrible track record. I disagree whole heartily with this.

For one policy at best was an after thought most of the time in the answers.

The second being that Biden did point out the flaws in Trump's policies. Like for instance how the "recovery" is different between economic classes in our country. Some of which is a direct result of Trump's tax policies.

He also pointed out Trump's terrible policies on the environment.

The idea that Trump won on policy is a lie.

Newjak
Also Biden did a good job of pointing out Trumpet lack of policy around Covid and how it really hurt our country.

eThneoLgrRnae
The idea that Biden won on policy or won in general is a lie.

Trump won, and quite handily too.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Newjak
I disagree whole heartily with this.

Then you'd be factually wrong. This is not opinion. This is fact.

The second being that Biden did point out the flaws in Trump's policies.

He didn't. Not even once. He repeated old and tired Demcract talking points, most of which were wrong, when he talked about Trump's policies. The rest? Just outright lies that have long since debunked.

Like for instance how the "recovery" is different between economic classes in our country. Some of which is a direct result of Trump's tax policies.

You're wrong. So is Biden. So are all Democrats parroting this talking point. Recovery for all classes has been very fast and very swift. This is seen in the U3-U6 statistics as well as "the people" heavy Shadow Unemployment Stat which tracks the best unemployment metric. FYI, the Shadow Stat showed we did NOT recover from the 2008 housing market crash until late 2016, early 2017:

http://www.shadowstats.com/alternate_data/unemployment-charts

He also pointed out Trump's terrible policies on the environment.

No he didn't. He parroted an old and tired talking point. You are confusing Trump for Obama and Bush.

Or are you under the failed opinion (not fact, opinion) that the Paris Accord and the Green New Deals are actually good ideas? They are terrible ideas.

If you've been buying into the old and tired money hungry arguments about pipelines, coal, offshore drilling, etc., yeah, you'd think Trump was failing. The issue is not those things, at all.

It's just big business. Best solutions are resolving land pollution, protecting some land (not all), and improving air quality. Not climate change.

The idea that Trump won on policy is a lie.

The idea that Trump lost policy is a lie. A lie perpetuated by people who dislike Trump. Trump is a fail for reasons other than the policies they talked about during the debates. Biden is too retarded to understand how to think for himself. So he is stuck parroting Democratic Party anti-Trump talking points. The D-Party should really really consult with me - they suck at this.

carthage

dadudemon
Also Biden did a good job of pointing out Trumpet lack of policy around Covid and how it really hurt our country.

This is also a terrible lie. A lie so terrible that it cost American lies.

The best thing Trump could have done is nothing. Any actions he's taken hurt or did nothing to stop the spread of deaths from COVID-19.

The best thing Trump could have done is issue an executive order that no elderly are to be rehoused with other elderly. That would have saved 40k-50k lives.

Guess which politicians' policies resulted in those deaths? 3 Democratic Governors.

No action would have saved more lives than any actions. That's Trump's biggest fail.

Newjak
Then you'd be factually wrong. This is not opinion. This is fact.

He didn't. Not even once. He repeated old and tired Demcract talking points, most of which were wrong, when he talked about Trump's policies. The rest? Just outright lies that have long since debunked.

You're wrong. So is Biden. So are all Democrats parroting this talking point. Recovery for all classes has been very fast and very swift. This is seen in the U3-U6 statistics as well as "the people" heavy Shadow Unemployment Stat which tracks the best unemployment metric. FYI, the Shadow Stat showed we did NOT recover from the 2008 housing market crash until late 2016, early 2017:

http://www.shadowstats.com/alternate_data/unemployment-charts

No he didn't. He parroted an old and tired talking point. You are confusing Trump for Obama and Bush.

Or are you under the failed opinion (not fact, opinion) that the Paris Accord and the Green New Deals are actually good ideas? They are terrible ideas.

If you've been buying into the old and tired money hungry arguments about pipelines, coal, offshore drilling, etc., yeah, you'd think Trump was failing. The issue is not those things, at all.

It's just big business. Best solutions are resolving land pollution, protecting some land (not all), and improving air quality. Not climate change.

The idea that Trump lost policy is a lie. A lie perpetuated by people who dislike Trump. Trump is a fail for reasons other than the policies they talked about during the debates. Biden is too retarded to understand how to think for himself. So he is stuck parroting Democratic Party anti-Trump talking points. The D-Party should really really consult with me - they suck at this. Honestly I expected better from you at least.

Honestly all you have to do to see Trump's failed environmental policies is google it real quick. The deregulation policies have been harmful and are back pedalling on environmental gains we've made for decades.

The economy part is also a lie. For one we've seen a much higher rate of debt increase under Trump especially after he passed his tax policy change. As for recovery all you really have to look at who is seeing recovery. It's definitely not the middle class and the lower classes. The 2 quintile ranges have by far seen the most recovery and growth. Not just during Covid but during Trump's entire term. While the rest as stagnated or decreased. Income inequality is still a major issue in this country and it has only grown under Trump's policies.

eThneoLgrRnae
"Honestly I expected better from you by agreeing with me." laughing

Newjak
This is also a terrible lie. A lie so terrible that it cost American lies.

The best thing Trump could have done is nothing. Any actions he's taken hurt or did nothing to stop the spread of deaths from COVID-19.

The best thing Trump could have done is issue an executive order that no elderly are to be rehoused with other elderly. That would have saved 40k-50k lives.

Guess which politicians' policies resulted in those deaths? 3 Democratic Governors.

No action would have saved more lives than any actions. That's Trump's biggest fail. This is probably the easiest lie to debunk because we actually have data from other countries to compare with what Trump did.

We know for a fact they had much better recoveries from the virus as well as much shorter periods of spikes. They have a better per capita numbers as well.

In this case Trump could have literally copied his answers and done better than what we got.

Newjak
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
"Honestly I expected better from you by agreeing with me." laughing Actually it mostly has to deal with the base level ability to dispel Trump's lies that is concerning to me and I would have expected better from him.

You not so much.

eThneoLgrRnae
Nearly everything Biden said at that debate was a lie. You are no better than he is for defending him for his lies.

"Honestly I expected better from you at least."

eThneoLgrRnae
Actually it mostly has to deal with the base level ability to dispel Trump's lies that is concerning to me and I would have expected better from him.

You not so much.

Nope, Biden is the one who lied nonstop, not Trump. It's sad that you tried to project Biden's lies onto Trump but it's about what I expect from an ignorant Trump-hating leftist such as yourself so no surprise.

Newjak
Nearly everything Biden said at that debate was a lie. You are no better than he is for defending him for his lies.

"Honestly I expected better from you at least." I guess we should let them fact checkers decide who told the more lies wink

eThneoLgrRnae
LOL. What fact checkers exactly? Snopes? CNN and MSNBC perhaps? LOL. No thanks.

I don't need "fact checkers" to know Biden constantly lied during the debate. I heard them myself and I already know they're lies. I don't need some left-wing biased "fact checker" to confirm things like the sky being blue.

Newjak
LOL. What fact checkers exactly? Snopes? CNN and MSNBC perhaps? LOL. No thanks.

I don't need "fact checkers" to know Biden constantly lied during the debate. So basically just rely on your preconceived bias? Yeah that generally doesn't blow up ever lol

eThneoLgrRnae
Biden and Wallace both pushed the lie that over 200,000 people have died from Covid even though we all saw the report from the CDC that said only 6% of covid deaths had no other contributing factors to them dying.

Just the same constant fear-mongering we've been hearing from the lying media.

Raptor22
@backfire

Exactly

U know the TDS is bad when trump in making his own side so deranged that they think its good Trump for them to claim that the guy he just lost a debate to has dementia.

Newjak
Biden and Wallace both pushed the lie that over 200,000 people have died from Covid even though we all saw the report from the CDC that said only 6% of covid deaths had no other contributing factors to them dying.

Just the same constant fear-mongering we've been hearing from the lying media. Do you have any idea how stats work?

Most deaths from disease and viruses involve other complications. For instance people that die of HIV often die will often die with other contributing factors. Do you honestly think that means those deaths shouldn't also count towards the HIV death toll?

eThneoLgrRnae
Are you disputing the fact that the CDC put out a report that said only 6% of Covid deaths had no other contributing factors to the person dying?

Also, what the fear mongers in the media don't show you is all the people who get the virus but eventually end-up getting better from it. The survival rate of people who get it is over 99%. The common flu is far more deadly. But no, they only want to show you inflated numbers of the deaths to scare you so you'll be begging for that dangerous vaccine when it finally comes out (that's also why they shut down any discussions about alternative treatments for the virus).

As for myself, I will not, under any circumstances, be taking any god**** vaccine even if it comes from Trump. Only way they are gonna get me to take it is either knock me out or forcibly hold me down and I won't make it easy for them I promise you that.

Newjak
Are you disputing the fact that the CDC put out a report that said only 6% of Covid deaths had no other contributing factors to the person dying?

Also, what the fear mongers in the media don't show you is all the people who get the virus but eventually end-up getting better from it. No, they only want to show you inflated numbers of the deaths to scare you so you'll be begging for that dangerous vaccine when it finally comes out (that's also why they shut down any discussions about alternative treatments for the virus).

As for myself, I will not, under any circumstances, be taking any god**** vaccine even if it comes from Trump. Only way they are gonna get me to take it is either knock me out or forcibly hold me down and I won't make it easy for them I promise you that. No but it doesn't matter nor does it lower the 200+ thousand death toll from Covid-19.

The fact you think it's a gotcha comment on the virus itself speaks more to you then it does undermine the dangerousness of the virus :/

Robtard
So basically just rely on your preconceived bias? Yeah that generally doesn't blow up ever lol

His fact checker is literally Alex Jones. So you're wasting your time here with this.

Old Man Whirly!
His fact checker is literally Alex Jones. So you're wasting your time here with this. Quincy is right, that is the funniest and most obvious troll post ever. I bet the man behind the account was pissing himself laughing when he posted it. I know I would have been; I would have been thinking, "if I post this I reveal myself as a troll totally, but, but it's my best work... I must post it." Which is of course what he did. Total genius!

Newjak
Whirly and Rob you guys are right. It is funny to see how far they will go though sometimes.

eThneoLgrRnae
Nah, they're never right.

Old Man Whirly!
Whirly and Rob you guys are right. It is funny to see how far they will go though sometimes. Yeah, a few around here really are taking it beyond trolling to performance art. Which is generally fine. The problem is the interaction with the ones who are real and almost have the parody opinions and ideas and we have those too mate.

eThneoLgrRnae
His fact checker is literally Alex Jones. So you're wasting your time here with this.

Alex Jones is at least >>>>> anyone at CNN or MSNBC. thumb up

Robtard
Alex Jones is at least >>>>> anyone at CNN or MSNBC. thumb up

durwank

eThneoLgrRnae
^triggered by the truth.

Old Man Whirly!
Alex Jones is at least >>>>> anyone at CNN or MSNBC. thumb up In the words of the next President, "will you shut up man?" smile

Eon Blue

Old Man Whirly!

eThneoLgrRnae

Old Man Whirly!
Bingo. He has literally zero room to be criticizing anyone else for what he perceives as "trolling" considering how he's the biggest troll on this forum. I was appreciating it, not criticising. The Alex Jones fact-checker comment was hilarious. thumb up

Kudos!

Eon Blue

Old Man Whirly!

eThneoLgrRnae
You're the true drama queen, pooty.

Robtard

Eon Blue

Blakemore
I agree with Trump's policy therefore, Trump won.

I also believe in John Smith's book of Mormon, so... there's that.

Old Man Whirly!

Eon Blue

Old Man Whirly!

Eon Blue

Blakemore
PM from Eon

The invite expired. I didn't care at the time.

Old Man Whirly!
O.K. I will pretend Emmi and WXYZ are not you Eon. laughing out loud

Blakemore

Eon Blue

Old Man Whirly!

Eon Blue

dadudemon
Honestly I expected better from you at least.

I feel the same about your response. I didn't think you had TDS and could see through the bullshit instead of falling for the Dem-talking points.

Honestly all you have to do to see Trump's failed environmental policies is google it real quick.

Have? You see them as fails, I see them as wins. Trump has a few wins and about 70% of his environmental policies, I saw as wins (but I more closely identify with the Green Party positions on environment which means I'm all for proven, safe, and effective energy including goal and drilling. In fact, pipelines are very safe and we should explore more with pipeline stuff - costs far less C02 crap to pipe it than it does to train or vehicle transport it.

Remember, I am not a "destroy everything because climate change" person. I am a no-nonsense regulation person who only cares about pollution NOT C02 emissions as that's a stupid argument and always will be. The world is better served by focusing on pollution and private research on energy.

The economy part is also a lie.

You're factually wrong. Literally, none of the facts match your (this is really a Democratic perspective, not your actual perspective) perspective. I've covered this argument already with the actual facts so there's no need to cyclically "debate" it: there's nothing to debate and I covered all angles including the "little guy" angle with the Shadow Stat. So you can either update your perspective because the facts don't match or you can double down. When presented with such sweeping inexorable facts, your only option, to deal with the heaping amounts of cognitive dissoance, are to attack the stats, themselves. Perhaps you could argue that the U3-U6 statistics as biased to be pro-Trump. Then you could also argue that the Shadow Stat is also biased to be pro-Trump (despite both being tracked long before Trump was around). Are you wishing to make that argument? If so, what are you objective facts to support that position?

Blakemore
Look, it wasn't an attack on your family. You're just using another stupid bastard tactic of picking the wrong thing in the argument to attack in order to cause drama and confusion.

My point was you repeated something Whirly said to you earlier in the wrong context. As if you don't really understand context.

Now, you'll probably cry to the mods and say "look, he called me a bastard and insulted my family!" Even though that's not what I did.

dadudemon
This is probably the easiest lie to debunk because we actually have data from other countries to compare with what Trump did.

We know for a fact they had much better recoveries from the virus as well as much shorter periods of spikes. They have a better per capita numbers as well.

Then you'd be wrong:
Europe is going through round II.

Take a look at Germany.:
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/germany/

Take a look at France:
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/france/

Take a look at the UK:

Take a look at Poland:
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/poland/

Take a look at Spain:
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/spain/

Border closures and lockdowns did not stop COVID-19 mortality. The best predictor was obesity. This has been confirmed, multiple times, through multiple published studies. I've posted on this frequently and quite thoroughly covered it.

Again, you're just parroting Democrat talking points. Not actually paying attention to the facts. This is why you need to be critical of both Dems and Republicans, not just Republicans. The Dems are trash, as well.

Neither of the 2 major parties represent the people. This is also a fact (I've posted about this, before) backed by literal research.

What we DO know is quality universal healthcare helps with COVID-19 mortality as well as a wide range of treatment options (instead of just throwing them on ventilators). That's a massive fail that is a problem with Trump and any of our government. We could have saved lives. We also know that the rehousing policies killed tens of thousands of our elderly: a mistake that the UK and Italy also made.

Old Man Whirly!
Then you'd be wrong:
Europe is going through round II.

Take a look at Germany.:
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/germany/

Take a look at France:

Take a look at the UK:

Take a look at Poland:
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/poland/

Take a look at Spain:
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/spain/

Border closures and lockdowns did not stop COVID-19 mortality. The best predictor was obesity. This has been confirmed, multiple times, through multiple published studies. I've posted on this frequently and quite thoroughly covered it.

Again, you're just parroting Democrat talking points. Not actually paying attention to the facts. This is why you need to be critical of both Dems and Republicans, not just Republicans. The Dems are trash, as well.

Neither of the 2 major parties represent the people. This is also a fact (I've posted about this, before) backed by literal research.

What we DO know is quality universal healthcare helps with COVID-19 mortality as well as a wide range of treatment options (instead of just throwing them on ventilators). That's a massive fail that is a problem with Trump and any of our government. We could have saved lives. We also know that the rehousing policies killed tens of thousands of our elderly: a mistake that the UK and Italy also made. DDM is missing one thing, the USA is still in round one...

Eon Blue

Blakemore

Old Man Whirly!
I've been informed not to talk about transphobia or racism or personal attacks on members. That's why I didn't address the issue.

Please acknowledge you're deflecting my points and just keep trying to bring up irrelevant things as if to bait me and get me banned. That would seem the plan. As it was with Neme and Adam. I mean Eon has been following me round for months posting personal abuse.

Eon Blue

Blakemore

Eon Blue

Old Man Whirly!

Old Man Whirly!

Eon Blue

Old Man Whirly!
Calm? CAN, do you mean calm?

Blakemore
Whirly, he might think you're my sock or something.

I've put him on ignore, no point in taking the bait.

Old Man Whirly!
Whirly, he might think you're my sock or something.

I've put him on ignore, no point in taking the bait. Fair comment.

Old Man Whirly!

BrolyBlack
Whirly for as much as you claim to not like drama you seem to be involved in it constantly. Maybe log off once and a while.

Eon Blue
Whirly thinks his grammar is perfect, what with his incorrect usage of punctuation. Must be a Brit thing along with causing drama. smile

BrolyBlack
Brits seem obsessed over grammar but then make spelling mistakes all the time. Ironic

Silent Master

Old Man Whirly!
About time Biden addresses BLM and Antifa What is it you don't like about the objectives of BLM?

Bashar Teg
i don't know whether or not he has dementia, but i can tell you what joe biden doesn't have: covid

Silent Master
What is it you don't like about the objectives of BLM?

Their racism and use of violence against innocent people.

Blakemore
Broly got banned laughing out loud

Robtard
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i don't know whether or not he has dementia, but i can tell you what joe biden doesn't have: covid

Had read that Biden and his wife were being tested, considering how close Trump and Biden were during the debate and all the talking (airborne particles), did the results come back negative?

Bashar Teg
Had read that Biden and his wife were being tested, considering how close Trump and Biden were during the debate and all the talking (airborne particles), did the results come back negative?

seems so

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/02/politics/joe-biden-coronavirus/index.html

eThneoLgrRnae

There's something else he doesn't have: brains, or balls. thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
Had read that Biden and his wife were being tested, considering how close Trump and Biden were during the debate and all the talking (airborne particles), did the results come back negative? Well I guess Donnie doesn't have to do another road crash debate now. He got out of that without bone spurs shifty Kind of sadly Broly got banned today, the meltdown would have been epic.

Blakemore
Super Joe!

Robtard
seems so

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/02/politics/joe-biden-coronavirus/index.html

"Biden tests negative for coronavirus following Trump's positive test" -snip

Sweet!

Old Man Whirly!
There's something else he doesn't have: brains, and balls. thumb up durwank

Old Man Whirly!
Well I guess Donnie doesn't have to do another road crash debate now. He got out of that without bone spurs shifty Kind of sadly Broly got banned today, the meltdown would have been epic.

Robtard
Well I guess Donnie doesn't have to do another road crash debate now. He got out of that without bone spurs shifty Kind of sadly Broly got banned today, the meltdown would have been epic.

The news today about Trump had Broly melting down which lead to the temp ban. It's all related.

Old Man Whirly!
The news today about Trump had Broly melting down which lead to the temp ban. It's all related. Ahh, makes sense. Hope he is well and has the right medication tbh.

Blakemore
The news today about Trump had Broly melting down which lead to the temp ban. It's all related. But then all leftist should have temp bans too!

You know, for pointing out his stupidity.

Robtard

Did you see the article I posted earlier? Everyone on Trump's team outright refused the masks they were given and asked to wear at the debate, breaking safety protocols.

Old Man Whirly!
But then all leftist should have temp bans too!

You know, for pointing out his stupidity. Don't you start, Rob and I have done our time recently for nothing... channelling Surt there laughing out loud Surt will get the joke he is very mild at the moment, which is good.

Old Man Whirly!
Did you see the article I posted earlier? Everyone on Trump's team outright refused the masks they were given and asked to wear at the debate, breaking safety protocols. No, I have been really busy today till a couple of hours ago. Will look for it.

Blakemore
Don't you start, Rob and I have done our time recently for nothing... channelling Surt there laughing out loud Surt will get the joke he is very mild at the moment, which is good. Like I said, I think he's coming around. He even mock eThneo or Broly for their dumb creationist beliefs that the world is 6'000 years old!

Even he isn't that retarded.

Bashar Teg
Ahh, makes sense. Hope he is well and has the right medication tbh.

hydroxychloroquine, preferably smile

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>