Hillary Clinton came up with the Idea for the Russian Hoax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
link

We already knew some of this but didnt know she dreamt the whole thing up.

BackFire
Impeach her.

eThneoLgrRnae
So the fact she's not the president makes what she did perfectly ok and so she is beyond being punished for it.... right.roll eyes (sarcastic)

Raptor22

Silent Master
Is this less disturbing than the democrats and MSM pushing the russiagate conspiracy for over 3 years?

Raptor22
Originally posted by Silent Master
Is this less disturbing than the democrats and MSM pushing the russiagate conspiracy for over 3 years? im not particularly disturbed by either.

Do u find one more so than the other?

BrolyBlack
And the Russian investigation by James Comey was credible based off the forged fisa warrants?

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
And the Russian investigation by James Comey was credible based off the forged fisa warrants?

Link

dadudemon

Old Man Whirly!
"I've gone head to head with Putin, and made it clear to him -- we're not going to take any of this stuff. He's Putin's puppy," Biden said of Trump.

Raptor22
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
And the Russian investigation by James Comey was credible based off the forged fisa warrants? i dont find either to be particularly credible.

Do u find one more so than the other?

Raptor22
Originally posted by dadudemon
The Republicans need to do stuff like this about once a week to keep up with Democrats.

Oh, and they need to own 90% of the MSM, too.

Then the game is "fair." preaching 2 the choir on this one.

The right really should have spent these last few decades making wiser decisions on which industries to invest in.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Raptor22
preaching 2 the choir on this one.

The right really should have spent these last few decades making wiser decisions on which industries to invest in.

thumb up

I'm of the idea that I want neither situation to be true. I'd prefer it if a political party did not control 90%+ of the press and I'd prefer it if both parties would stop making stuff up about each other.

I don't want the "game" at all. Needs to go away. But I'm just a little b*tch who cares about actual policies and science-based legislation.

ilikecomics
Originally posted by dadudemon
thumb up

I'm of the idea that I want neither situation to be true. I'd prefer it if a political party did not control 90%+ of the press and I'd prefer it if both parties would stop making stuff up about each other.

I don't want the "game" at all. Needs to go away. But I'm just a little b*tch who cares about actual policies and science-based legislation.

If you're science based then why do you like state infringement on the economy?

Von mises proved cost calculation cannot happen under a state, because you need multiple price inputs to figure out the price of an item, not one in the form of the state or any collective style input.

Robtard
It was said 4 years ago that Trump would be ranting about Clinton for his whole term and he's proven that correct thus far.

BrolyBlack
Turdtard still unable to say he was wrong about Russia

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
It was said 4 years ago that Trump would be ranting about Clinton for his whole term and he's proven that correct thus far. thumb up So true!

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
thumb up So true!

They were chanting "lock her up!" in January still at the Trump rally in Ohio. They're hooked.

What also happened in January and Trump stayed quiet about it: Trump's own Justice Department closed the two+ year probe into the Clinton Foundation as they found no evidence of wrongdoing and this included them looking into Trump's claim that Clinton "has given Russia 20% of our uranium" while Secretary of State in exchange for high millions of dollars. Broly was also oddly quiet about this too.

Old Man Whirly!
They were chanting "lock her up!" in January still at the Trump rally in Ohio. They're hooked.

What also happened in January and Trump stayed quiet about it: Trump's own Justice Department closed the two+ year probe into the Clinton Foundation as they found no evidence of wrongdoing and this included them looking into Trump's claim that Clinton "has given Russia 20% of our uranium" while Secretary of State in exchange for high millions of dollars. Broly was also oddly quiet about this too. Thing is, Russia isn't going to go away... They can pick at little bits, but it is a lot bigger than any of the strands.

Robtard
Course not, they'll always pick as that's the name of the game, but having a POTUS who on one hand denies any Russian meddling and then on other claiming the meddling is to help his rivals, makes it easier for Putin.

Old Man Whirly!
Course not, they'll always pick as that's the name of the game, but having a POTUS who on one hand denies any Russian meddling and then on other claiming the meddling is to help his rivals, makes it easier for Putin. Pretty much Rob.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.