Presidential debates thread!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
because I can't find the original.

Trump showed himself as the foul, weak, bully he is. Joe looked far better. Trump really crashed and burned in debate 1.

I don't think even the inherent inequality of the electoral college can save him at this point.

He appealed to the far right like the proud boys, he basically said he won't go quietly if he loses.

He has no respect for the American people.

History will not be kind to Trumpers.

November is coming... Soon!

Quincy
The debate was far from the political showdown of the century. Unsurprising, given the two choices. There was a lot of waffling, and I'm hoping that way more of the climate problems comes up in the next one.

President Trump was seemingly getting frazzled with Joe Biden's sort of laughing off his more obvious lies or petty responses. Honestly I think it was a pretty effective way of unsettling him. Of course, Biden is no whip up there, but I think an honest tactic could just be letting Trump tire himself out with his refusal to accept responsibilities for things and using weird hypotheticals, and then just like giving The Jim face to the camera.

My political leanings aside, it's hard for me to feel like Joe Biden didn't show himself to be a much more caring person up there, and he comes off as more mature than President Trump did.

The one thing that did honestly shock me and probably shouldn't have though, was the "Stand Back and Stand By" thing to the proud boys. Like, it would be so easy to just disavow this kind of shit and he just like, can NOT do it. Like he starts sweating when faced with it. It's just so disheartening, not even politically, I mean that as like, a human person.

JohnnyRotton
Why would he disavow the proud boys?

They're not the ones burning cities, killing people or committing 50 percent of the violent crime "black lives matter tehe"

Quincy
Oh sorry mate, I should have explained.

The Proud Boys are a Far-Right Neo-Fascist Group that promotes and engages in political violence. I can link you some video stuff on them as well if you're interested in learning more about them.

Bashar Teg
"proud boys...stand back and stand by"

JohnnyRotton
Originally posted by Quincy

The Proud Boys are a Far-Right Neo-Fascist Group that promotes and engages in political violence. I can link you some video stuff on them as well if you're interested in learning more about them.

Far right? so.

Violent? Not nearly as violent as other groups active right now in North America. But the media has painted them as "white supremacists" when the leader is Hispanic and they have black members?

Maybe stop relying on CNN to tell you who they are and in fact pay attention to what they do and their membership?

BrolyBlack

Which Proud Boy groups destroyed most of the major American cities?

Blakemore
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Which Proud Boy groups destroyed most of the major American cities? Were they the ones who held torches in Charlotte?

Quincy
Originally posted by JohnnyRotton

Maybe stop relying on CNN to tell you who they are and in fact pay attention to what they do and their membership?

I don't rely on CNN, why would you make that assumption? I don't get involved in conversations like this without researching these things independently, that wouldn't be very rational.

I don't mean this in a confronting way, but why are you being defensive over them? Maybe you aren't and I'm just getting that vibe.

Blakemore
It's like Trumpers still think it's 2016 and not current year.

Hardly anyone reads papers or watch the news except for old people.

Silent Master
Do they engage in the same level and amount of violence that BLM/Antifa have in the last 100 days of riots?

JohnnyRotton
Maybe because the Proud Boys haven't done anything of great infamy in recent while BLM antifags are torching cities.

snowdragon
I had to watch a clip on the debate in regards to this particular issue with proud boys and antifa.

That was more shit show, didn't trump already make the kkk a terrorist group? The amount of disconnect in that clip between addressing riots currently and proud boys was ridiculous.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Silent Master
Do they engage in the same level and amount of violence that BLM/Antifa have in the last 100 days of riots?

No one ever answer this question

snowdragon

I love how Wallace and Biden jumped on Proud Boys and Antifa was able to essentially go scot free by saying they are just an idea............psstttt so are the proud boys...........now which idea is burning down cities....lulz

jaden_2.0
The perfect encapsulation of "you get the politicians you deserve"

Blakemore
"this is a left wing problem, not a right wing problem" - Trump ermm

snowdragon
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
The perfect encapsulation of "you get the politicians you deserve"

Now our media outlets are going to play gotcha moments to act as if someone won, actually Murika lost after the few clips I've watched, I knew it was going to be a clown show though.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by snowdragon
Now our media outlets are going to play gotcha moments to act as if someone won, actually Murika lost after the few clips I've watched, I knew it was going to be a clown show though. Yeah,

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/us-presidential-election-2020-donald-trump-is-russian-president-putins-puppy-says-joe-biden-2302997

Trump made sure you lost.

Silent Master
When did Biden go head to head with Putin?

Old Man Whirly!
November is coming

Silent Master

??

Old Man Whirly!
Trumps name is Reeeeeeeeek

"I've gone head to head with Putin, and made it clear to him -- we're not going to take any of this stuff. He's Putin's puppy," Biden said of Trump.

Quincy

Hey sorry, if this was meant as maybe you thought I was reluctant to respond, I'm just working. Work has been getting progressively busier as more of our clientele are welcomed back into the practice. Covid times has been really taxing on them. But luckily the people I've seen so far this morning are in good spirits.

Do they engage in the same level and amount of violence that BLM/Antifa have in the last 100 days of riots? Originally posted by JohnnyRotton
Maybe because the Proud Boys haven't done anything of great infamy in recent while BLM antifags are torching cities.

I'm sorry, but to me, this is a very low bar. I don't think I can equate whether or not an organization is bad based solely on how long ago they "did something big." Like, I can disavow the KKK even though they haven't had like, a recent rally on the news or something. Like, I can disavow the nazi party and stuff just because they haven't recently broken a window and the news reported on it.

---

I see a real weird disconnect with this issue.

We (and I'm being generous here as a collective "we" at KMC) tend to weaken our own positions by refusing to give an inch, by calling the other side shittier. But like, what do you as the individual believe?

For example: What do the Proud Boys believe? What do they want? When the proud boys throw a rally, or have a demonstration, they scream that Jews won't replace them. They wear Pepe The Frog Pins. Their leader, Gavin Mckinnis, frequently says abhorrent and horrible things about other races, and vile things about women. Why is it so hard for Trump to just be like "**** them kids?"

Joe Biden pointed out that Donald Trump's very own FBI Director has classified The Proud Boys as a threat of white supremacists, whereas they had classified Antifa as an idea, and not malicious.

Silent Master

Silent Master
Hey sorry, if this was meant as maybe you thought I was reluctant to respond, I'm just working. Work has been getting progressively busier as more of our clientele are welcomed back into the practice. Covid times has been really taxing on them. But luckily the people I've seen so far this morning are in good spirits.

I'm sorry, but to me, this is a very low bar. I don't think I can equate whether or not an organization is bad based solely on how long ago they "did something big." Like, I can disavow the KKK even though they haven't had like, a recent rally on the news or something. Like, I can disavow the nazi party and stuff just because they haven't recently broken a window and the news reported on it.

---

We (and I'm being generous here as a collective "we" at KMC) tend to weaken our own positions by refusing to give an inch, by calling the other side shittier. But like, what do you as the individual believe?

For example: What do the Proud Boys believe? What do they want? When the proud boys throw a rally, or have a demonstration, they scream that Jews won't replace them. They wear Pepe The Frog Pins. Their leader, Gavin Mckinnis, frequently says abhorrent and horrible things about other races, and vile things about women. Why is it so hard for Trump to just be like "**** them kids?"

Joe Biden pointed out that Donald Trump's very own FBI Director has classified The Proud Boys as a threat of white supremacists, whereas they had classified Antifa as an idea, and not malicious.

Is that a yes or no to my question?

Old Man Whirly!
When did Biden go head to head with Putin? "I've gone head to head with Putin, and made it clear to him -- we're not going to take any of this stuff. He's Putin's puppy," Biden said of Trump.

Silent Master
That's the claim I'm asking about. so, when did Biden go head to head with Putin?

BrolyBlack
Biden never went head to head with Putin, Obama went head to head with Putin and told him to "knock it off" before that, this is what Obama said to Putin.

0mgQaFlo_p8

dadudemon

---

Thanks for taking the time to type out your thoughts.

I do recognize that violent ideas can become violent actions.

But there is no equivalence between racist groups like KKK and Proud Boys and the Antifa and BLM violence. They are factually not equal nor should they be considered equal.

Both Antifa and BLM folks have very real body counts, harm to others, harm to property.

Proud Boys got into a scuffle when they were attacked by AntiFa folks. That's it.

BLM and AntiFa folks are literal dangers to society. Very real and tangible dangers. Now. In the present. KKK and Proud Boys are not. You are correct to point out that their ideas MIGHT result in violence from them in the future, however. But they are definitely not equal groups. This is the US: you can believe and preach ideas that most people don't agree with as long as those ideas are not calls to violence.

jaden_2.0

Quincy
Originally posted by dadudemon
Thanks for taking the time to type out your thoughts.

I do recognize that violent ideas can become violent actions.

But there is no equivalence between racist groups like KKK and Proud Boys and the Antifa and BLM violence. They are factually not equal nor should they be considered equal.

Both Antifa and BLM folks have very real body counts, harm to others, harm to property.

Proud Boys got into a scuffle when they were attacked by AntiFa folks. That's it.

BLM and AntiFa folks are literal dangers to society. Very real and tangible dangers. Now. In the present. KKK and Proud Boys are not. You are correct to point out that their ideas MIGHT result in violence from them in the future, however. But they are definitely not equal groups. This is the US: you can believe and preach ideas that most people don't agree with as long as those ideas are not calls to violence.

Big ups for a thought out response yo -

Here's where l struggle. I'd never be able to say a group is "worse" than someone like the KKK. With organizations like that, I have a hard time comparing the two of them evenly. Mainly because, they are very very separate entities as to what they stand for.

I know what the KKK stands for and believes in. I know what the Proud Boys stand for and believe in. To me, I can't look at an organization like those and be like "oh there are some bad seeds in there for sure but their heart is in the right place." Any violence done by them is done in a hateful way and their organization supports it. They have leadership. They have membership rituals. They have uniforms. It's silly racist cosplay really, but that's all legitimate. What the Proud Boys and groups like them are promoting and like, standing against - is what? White Guilt? White Genocide? They are upset white people don't get credit for being cool? Not even white people, really - white dudes?

Black Lives Matter is a group that doesn't have like, some sort of membership or initiation. I can just, be in it. That's literally all it takes. Does antifa have like an actual hierarchy? What do they believe in?

Violence in reaction to injustice is different to me from Violence in reaction to...whatever the proud boys are doing, or at least whatever their membership is doing with things like Unite the Right.

Their rhetoric, their targeting, all of that shit IS dangerous. Maybe not to store windows at this point, or our local Applebee's or something, but that kind of hate mongering sure is.

I can disavow violence for the sake of violence absolutely - and I'm sure there are people who align themselves on progressive sides who join for the sake of chaos. But I know far more people who are supportive of these movements (and they are more movements than some outright society or group) as a response to horrible and sad events.

That may all sound stupid to some, maybe I just can't word it correctly at this point, but I'm trying.

**edit**:

It's important to note that Proud Boys leadership and it's members DIRECTLY promote violence.

Adam_PoE
Trump cannot do this:

Why is it so hard for Trump to just be like "**** them kids?"

For the same reason conservatives on KMC do this:

Because they support it, be it tacitly or overtly.

JohnnyRotton
Adam was tacitly endorsing the rape of a minor the other day though, which is all good in his books.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by JohnnyRotton
Adam was tacitly endorsing the rape of a minor the other day though, which is all good in his books.

Correction: I noted that a straight virgin was going to have to remain one for the rest of his life, and you fantasized about him being raped.

Robtard
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
"proud boys...stand back and stand by"

And they heard him loud and clear...

dadudemon
Big ups for a thought out response yo -

Here's where l struggle. I'd never be able to say a group is "worse" than someone like the KKK.

I'm in Oklahoma. There are some of those folks around here. Every single one I've seen is always a fat slob. They really are harmless.

KKK used to kill people based on their organizational goals, though. They were a threat. They were a danger. But not today.

I know what the KKK stands for and believes in. I know what the Proud Boys stand for and believe in. To me, I can't look at an organization like those and be like "oh there are some bad seeds in there for sure but their heart is in the right place." Any violence done by them is done in a hateful way and their organization supports it. They have leadership. They have membership rituals. They have uniforms. It's silly racist cosplay really, but that's all legitimate. What the Proud Boys and groups like them are promoting and like, standing against - is what? White Guilt? White Genocide? They are upset white people don't get credit for being cool? Not even white people, really - white dudes?

This is fair and I highly doubt any reasonable person would disagree. AntiFa likely has some genuinely good folks in it. Sure, there are literally thousands of atrocious giant pieces of shit in the loose org. Not so much with BLM. At their core, BLM has harmful and dishonest beliefs.

Violence in reaction to injustice is different to me from Violence in reaction to...whatever the proud boys are doing, or at least whatever their membership is doing with things like Unite the Right.

But here's the problem with both of those orgs: they preach that they are against violence and racism while...being violent and racist.

I can disavow violence for the sake of violence absolutely - and I'm sure there are people who align themselves on progressive sides who join for the sake of chaos. But I know far more people who are supportive of these movements (and they are more movements than some outright society or group) as a response to horrible and sad events.

That may all sound stupid to some, maybe I just can't word it correctly at this point, but I'm trying.

Nah, it's reasonable. But, fundamentally, I disagree with BLM's and AntiFa's need to exist in the US, at all. They are fighting statistical ghosts. Things that are almost completely non-existent such that a rounding error at 2 decimal places eliminates the entire original purpose of their exist. It's just a massive SJW, virtue signaling, circle jerk that doesn't actually address any real problems or improve society.

**edit**:

It's important to note that Proud Boys leadership and it's members DIRECTLY promote violence.

When it comes to protecting themselves against their attackers? Yes. And they should. I support that, as well. Kill them all, if necessary. Let the bodies pile to the sky.

Old Man Whirly!
Thoughts the members of the KKK propagate will always be a danger. They lead to people like the Proud Boys.

Quincy
I'm in Oklahoma. There are some of those folks around here. Every single one I've seen is always a fat slob. They really are harmless.

KKK used to kill people based on their organizational goals, though. They were a threat. They were a danger. But not today.

I'd have to imagine your sample size of Oklahoman (Oklahamoan? Okie-doken?) Proud Boys probably isn't a large enough sample size to lead anyone to feel that The Proud Boys in general are harmless. Tubby boys shoveling mesquite aside.

Just like, in broad terms, do you feel like The KKK is not a threat? Like, to who? Do you think a black man would say the same thing? This is a strange route and I'm not sure either one of us can be like "why worry about the KKK? They aren't...harming anyone?" Like you and I both know that to be harmful does not just mean physically hurting people.

This is fair and I highly doubt any reasonable person would disagree. AntiFa likely has some genuinely good folks in it. Sure, there are literally thousands of atrocious giant pieces of shit in the loose org. Not so much with BLM. At their core, BLM has harmful and dishonest beliefs.

But here's the problem with both of those orgs: they preach that they are against violence and racism while...being violent and racist.

Nah, it's reasonable. But, fundamentally, I disagree with BLM's and AntiFa's need to exist in the US, at all. They are fighting statistical ghosts. Things that are almost completely non-existent such that a rounding error at 2 decimal places eliminates the entire original purpose of their exist. It's just a massive SJW, virtue signaling, circle jerk that doesn't actually address any real problems or improve society.

When it comes to protecting themselves against their attackers? Yes. And they should. I support that, as well. Kill them all, if necessary. Let the bodies pile to the sky.

On the subject of beliefs, what are BLM beliefs? When I see someone wearing a "Black Lives Matter" shirt, what should I think they "REALLY" believe? And I mean this in a genuine way. To me, it seems to be a message of positivity. I don't know who (if there are any) leaders of BLM, not like the Grand Wizards or Gavin Mckinnis are leaders of their organizations. Does BLM have some sort of vetting process? So can we really say who is actually a member or not? Genuine question.

The Proud Boys however, are open about their desire for violence. Mcinnis has stated he wants violence, he craves for it. The organization is opposed to feminism and believes that women should be subservient to men. They are also kind of dumb and all get a really lame looking ed hardy style tattoo, and tell each other not to jack off unless there's a woman nearby or some shit? I don't know they are ****ing weird.

I can't really argue with you over your belief that the organization of BLM and Antifa shouldn't exist in the first place. I imagine you must think the same thing of Proud Boys and KKK (of which I DO agree, those two organizations should definitely not exist)

But I also won't ever write off something as large as this movement and assume it's all Virtue Signaling. Maybe for someone just putting up a tweet or blacking out their instagram feed, sure. But I know this affects people beyond the need to virtue signal. Man what a weird term. But hey, I believe in Social Justice so, big old shrug.

Why do we have to equate one to the other. Can't they be separate questions? Can't Trump say "**** the proud boys, and **** antifa! **** violence!" but you know, in an edited way. None of this half measure shit. It's weak willed.

Old Man Whirly!
I'd have to imagine your sample size of Oklahoman (Oklahamoan? Okie-doken?) Proud Boys probably isn't a large enough sample size to lead anyone to feel that The Proud Boys in general are harmless. Tubby boys shoveling mesquite aside.

Just like, in broad terms, do you feel like The KKK is not a threat? Like, to who? Do you think a black man would say the same thing? This is a strange route and I'm not sure either one of us can be like "why worry about the KKK? They aren't...harming anyone?" Like you and I both know that to be harmful does not just mean physically hurting people.

On the subject of beliefs, what are BLM beliefs? When I see someone wearing a "Black Lives Matter" shirt, what should I think they "REALLY" believe? And I mean this in a genuine way. To me, it seems to be a message of positivity. I don't know who (if there are any) leaders of BLM, not like the Grand Wizards or Gavin Mckinnis are leaders of their organizations. Does BLM have some sort of vetting process? So can we really say who is actually a member or not? Genuine question.

The Proud Boys however, are open about their desire for violence. Mcinnis has stated he wants violence, he craves for it. The organization is opposed to feminism and believes that women should be subservient to men. They are also kind of dumb and all get a really lame looking ed hardy style tattoo, and tell each other not to jack off unless there's a woman nearby or some shit? I don't know they are ****ing weird.

I can't really argue with you over your belief that the organization of BLM and Antifa shouldn't exist in the first place. I imagine you must think the same thing of Proud Boys and KKK (of which I DO agree, those two organizations should definitely not exist)

But I also won't ever write off something as large as this movement and assume it's all Virtue Signaling. Maybe for someone just putting up a tweet or blacking out their instagram feed, sure. But I know this affects people beyond the need to virtue signal. Man what a weird term. But hey, I believe in Social Justice so, big old shrug.

Why do we have to equate one to the other. Can't they be separate questions? Can't Trump say "**** the proud boys, and **** antifa! **** violence!" but you know, in an edited way. None of this half measure shit. It's weak willed. i don't normally read long posts, but your one here is an exception. My thoughts almost exactly. thumb up Top notch!

Quincy
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
i don't normally read long posts, but your one here is an exception. My thoughts almost exactly. thumb up Top notch!

Read all my posts no matter the length or so help me I will SWING at you, Whirly

Blakemore
Proud boys literally comes from having the boy slave who is proud to serve master.

Old Man Whirly!
Read all my posts no matter the length or so help me I will SWING at you, Whirly laughing out loud Nah, it's a well thought out post, evil always propagates and pretends to be benign. It's not the physicality of the Proud boys, KKK or Trumpers that make them dangerous. It's their need to have groups to be a above. No matter how low a Trumper is he can feel above a group through the idea of racial superiority (bad science101). At least thinks the bigot, "I'm not black" or "I was never a slave". They always have that false security.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Blakemore
Proud boys literally comes from having the boy slave who is proud to serve master. thumb up

Silent Master
Let me guess. all the rioters and people murdering, assaulting and threatening people and businesses aren't true BLM members?

Blakemore
thumb up "Proud boys, stay back and stand by"

Kinda really puts it in context now doesn't it?

Blakemore
Let me guess. all the rioters and people murdering, assaulting and threatening people and businesses aren't true BLM members? I honestly think a lot of them are staged like the Trump riots.

Old Man Whirly!
"Proud boys, stay back and stand by"

Kinda really puts it in context now doesn't it? Yeah, it's horrific. History is not going to be kind to these people. They are doubling down with their lunacy.

Old Man Whirly!
I honestly think a lot of them are staged like the Trump riots. Me too. Lots of agent provocateurs. Not always, but often.

Blakemore
Let me guess. all the rioters and people murdering, assaulting and threatening people and businesses aren't true BLM members? No, you racist.

BLM are rioting looting nigg er I mean ANTIFA and not proud boys.

Duh.

Silent Master
I honestly think a lot of them are staged like the Trump riots.

Well, if they're staged to make one side look bad, that means you should have no problem calling the rioters "terrorists and violent morons".

Go ahead.

Blakemore
Well, if they're staged to make one side look bad, that means you should have no problem calling the rioters "terrorists and violent morons".

Go ahead. They are terrorists and violent morons. They're not real BLM, they're from the Trump campaign, imo. One; to make BLM look bad, two; so Trump can once again play the victim, and three; so idiots stop listening and trusting the MSM who report some of the bad things Trump has done.

It's the same shit as last time around.

Silent Master
They are terrorists and violent morons. They're not real BLM, they're from the Trump campaign, imo. One; to make BLM look bad, two; so Trump can once again play the victim, and three; so idiots stop listening and trusting the MSM who report some of the bad things Trump has done.

If they're really Trump supporters pretending to be BLM, then why are the democrat leaders refusing to press charges and let the police put an end to the riots?

Blakemore
If they're really Trump supporters pretending to be BLM, then why are the democrat leaders refusing to press charges and let the police put an end to the riots? They're focusing on more important things and being shrewd until the evidence is undeniable, as it would be a court case.

Don't confuse the MSM with Democrats.

Silent Master
They're focusing on more important things and being shrewd until the evidence is undeniable, as it would be a court case.

Don't confuse the MSM with Democrats.

What is more important than putting an end to the riots in their cities?

eThneoLgrRnae
When you call The Proud Boys "Neo-nazis" that tells me that yes, you get all of your "news" from CNN and MSNBC lol.

It also tells me that you're ignorant.

Tell me, dumba**es, what exactly makes them Neo-Nazis? The fact that they're very patriotic? Because they support Trump and his America-first agenda? The fact that they oppose your commie Antifa scumbags who are your heroes, perhaps?

The Proud Boys are not some major out-of-control problem in this country like Antifa and BLM are so there was no reason for Trump to disavow them. If anyone has any actual proof that they are white supremacists then post it. And no, I'm not talking about liars on CNN or MSNBC claiming they are white supremacists... that is not proof.

Robtard
The debate was far from the political showdown of the century. Unsurprising, given the two choices. There was a lot of waffling, and I'm hoping that way more of the climate problems comes up in the next one.

President Trump was seemingly getting frazzled with Joe Biden's sort of laughing off his more obvious lies or petty responses. Honestly I think it was a pretty effective way of unsettling him. Of course, Biden is no whip up there, but I think an honest tactic could just be letting Trump tire himself out with his refusal to accept responsibilities for things and using weird hypotheticals, and then just like giving The Jim face to the camera.

My political leanings aside, it's hard for me to feel like Joe Biden didn't show himself to be a much more caring person up there, and he comes off as more mature than President Trump did.

The one thing that did honestly shock me and probably shouldn't have though, was the "Stand Back and Stand By" thing to the proud boys. Like, it would be so easy to just disavow this kind of shit and he just like, can NOT do it. Like he starts sweating when faced with it. It's just so disheartening, not even politically, I mean that as like, a human person.

Good post, Quince

eThneoLgrRnae
Let me guess. all the rioters and people murdering, assaulting and threatening people and businesses aren't true BLM members?

Naw, of course not. They were all Proud Boys dressed up as Antifa and falsely claiming to be BLM members as well lmfao. laughing

Blakemore
"Trump basically said to go **** them up! this makes me so happy," writes one prominent Proud Boy.

That's violent hate speech.

https://www.businessinsider.com/proud-boys-respond-to-trumps-comment-in-presidential-debate-2020-9?r=US&IR=T

Old Man Whirly!
"Trump basically said to go **** them up! this makes me so happy," writes one prominent Proud Boy.

https://www.businessinsider.com/proud-boys-respond-to-trumps-comment-in-presidential-debate-2020-9?r=US&IR=T Yeah, it is.

eThneoLgrRnae
They are terrorists and violent morons. They're not real BLM, they're from the Trump campaign, imo. One; to make BLM look bad, two; so Trump can once again play the victim, and three; so idiots stop listening and trusting the MSM who report some of the bad things Trump has done.

Duuuuhhhhh, hur dur....derppp!

You're such a dipshit, dude. Pull your head out of your a** and wake up why don't you?

So is that the new lame a** argument from leftist morons like you? That it is actually Trump supporters dressed up as Antifa and/or falsely claiming to be a part of BLM rather than actual Antifa and BLM members and that they are all doing it so Trump can play the victim?

LMFAO. Talk about a crazy a**, dumb f-ing tin-foil hat conspiracy theory. Are you such a dipshit in any other areas? Already know you're an idiot when it comes to real science, of course.

Hopefully, not all Brits are such idiots as you are lol.

dadudemon

You'd be correct because I didn't mention Proud Boys, I specifically stated KKK who are definitely around in Oklahoma. Proud Boys...do not seem to be a thing around here that I know of. But there are Klanners around these parts. I only have to drive 30 minutes and I can find some KKK members. Tulsa is a very liberal city. A very large LGBT community presence, too. But you don't have to go far to be in Klanville areas.

The only time I've been scared or creeped out by these folks is a Nazi biker dude came into a 7-11. Had the SS tats and Nazi symbol tats. Gotta say, he gave me the creeps. I felt genuine fear from that dude in particular. It wasn't his tats. He was an evil person and my intuition picked up on that. You don't ignore those things.

Just like, in broad terms, do you feel like The KKK is not a threat?

Not just in broad terms but in very specific terms they are not a threat as their organizational goals do not align with the concepts of "threat" as you and I are using it. At least not at the moment. Several decades ago, they were a threat.

Like, to who? Do you think a black man would say the same thing?

A black man who knows the facts, yes, definitely. They exist. For example: Daryl Davis.

This is a strange route and I'm not sure either one of us can be like "why worry about the KKK? They aren't...harming anyone?" Like you and I both know that to be harmful does not just mean physically hurting people.

But a statement like that is factually correct. They literally are not, at an organizational level, committing violence against anyone. This is the fundamental problem with equating the KKK to BLM and AntiFa: they are not the same.

Yes, they are all racists preaching toxic ideals. But BLM and AntiFa, at an organizational level (no matter how loose) are actually committing violence and murder.

On the subject of beliefs, what are BLM beliefs? When I see someone wearing a "Black Lives Matter" shirt, what should I think they "REALLY" believe?

You would be well-served to assume that person is virtue signaling and knows very little of any facts at all about BLM as that is how most people are who are casual social justice warriors.

This is the fault of Social Media where everyone is in a hyper-virtue-signaling state at nearly all times, trying to out-woke each other. Even if that means they end up supporting racist and violent organizations in their crusade to out-virtue-signal their social media peers. It's sad. It's narcissistic. It's toxic. And we are seeing a MASSIVE spike in suicides and self-harm due to the toxicity of Social Media. Kill it/close it. Your life will get better.

And I mean this in a genuine way. To me, it seems to be a message of positivity.

At it's core, it is fundamentally negative and the beliefs are opposed to credible criminal justice reform policies, childhood psychology, and community improvements. It is not a positive message. It is a message of hate and inappropriately calling a statistical anomaly "victimization" which are not positive elements to improve the black community.

I don't know who (if there are any) leaders of BLM, not like the Grand Wizards or Gavin Mckinnis are leaders of their organizations. Does BLM have some sort of vetting process? So can we really say who is actually a member or not? Genuine question.

I am unable to speak to why you do or do not know people in any organizations. But the leaders for any of the organizations can be readily looked up on the internet including local chapter leaders. Maybe you know Gavin's name because of the fearmongering the leftist mainstream media did about Gavin because the MSM is ALSO trying their hardest to be woke SJWs (I'm in the same boat - don't know any of the names of any of the folks besides Gavin and that one dude from the UK)? That's definitely reason - we are all blasted in the face with the MSMs b.s., being spoon-fed our opinions and positions.

I try not to fall for it but you can even see me falling for the bullshit narratives on KMC. I do my best to research these things before falling for the traps but I'm not immune to disinformation. Biggest mistake I made was getting buttmad about Breonna Taylor's death and the reasons behind it. I was all about the "the black man was using his gun rights to defend his GF from home invaders and they were innocent, the police had no business being there" etc. But I was wrong about the fundamentals of the situation. That makes me mad. I wish I didn't fall for it but I'm still an emotional person who cares about people...I don't want violence or people to get hurt.

Gavin is all over the place. He said violence doesn't feel good and then says in the same sentence he wants "punching in the face". When asked by the media to clarify, he said it was "Justified violence is protecting some woman who was getting beaten up." He's cutting it far too close to legal free speech, for my tastes. I have zero issues with his Male Chauvinistic beliefs, though. They readily admit to that. They call themselves that. It doesn't bother me even a tiny bit. It doesn't bother me when Indians talk express these same beliefs neither does it bother me when Muslims do. And there are Christians who express the same. I'm not offended by these things.

BUT! Codifying those beliefs into law is where I would draw the line. Women should get to choose to work or stay home. Women should get to choose to vote or not. They should not be forced to say home and their right to vote should be maintained. Maximum freedom, baby.

Yeah, pretty much. In reality, while it appears I'm of the position x and you're of the position y, we really don't disagree. But the world would have us believe we are enemies and should fight. But it is simply not true. We agree like 95%. I'm just more liberal in my beliefs about what should be tolerated.

In an ideal world, we'd prop up black-activist charities that actually get young black men off the streets and into school; out of the system, and with diplomas; into long-term healthy marriages with direct involvement in raising their kids, and professional skills that translate to sustainable jobs. Organizations like that exist all over. Instead, we prop up toxic organizations like BLM that actually seek to destroy the points I just brought up (not kidding).

I put my money where my mouth is: I just donated to 100 Black Men in Tulsa. I just donated to a charity that helps cloth and feed children taken away from their criminal parents (parents just incarcerated). Since I don't have time to volunteer as much as I used to, all I have is my Native American and Jewish Privilege money to share.

No no, you're right. Not ALL BLM activists are empty-virtue-signalers. Some walk the walk. And enough of them do that there is some positive change. But those people would be far better suited for legitimate black-support charities that actually help black people.

Why do we have to equate one to the other. Can't they be separate questions? Can't Trump say "**** the proud boys, and **** antifa! **** violence!" but you know, in an edited way. None of this half measure shit. It's weak willed.

I agree with all of this. But I'm of the opinion of "be excellent to each other" so I'd shy away from negativity like that and instead call attention to orgs who are not mired in violence and controversy. Orgs that are literal boots on the ground charities that make a difference. They exist. Tons of them.

It took me a long ass time to reply because I typed some of this out throughout the late more and early afternoon. In and out of meetings and responding to e-mails.

Blakemore
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
When you call The Proud Boys "Neo-nazis" that tells me that yes, you get all of your "news" from CNN and MSNBC lol.

Tell me, dumba**es, what exactly makes them Neo-Nazis? The fact that they're very patriotic? Because they support Trump and his America-first agenda? The fact that they oppose your commie Antifa scumbags who are your heroes, perhaps?

The Proud Boys are not some major out-of-control problem in this country like Antifa and BLM are so there was no reason for Trump to disavow them. If anyone has any actual proof that they are white supremacists then post it. And no, I'm not talking about liars on CNN or MSNBC claiming they are white supremacists... that is not proof. Originally posted by Blakemore
Proud boys literally comes from having the boy slave who is proud to serve master. Originally posted by Blakemore
No, you racist.

BLM are rioting looting nigg er I mean ANTIFA and not proud boys.

Duh. Use your brain dude.

Robtard

https://www.businessinsider.com/proud-boys-respond-to-trumps-comment-in-presidential-debate-2020-9?r=US&IR=T

Not sure why anyone is surprised as Trump has been telling his people to commit violence since before the 2016 election:

https://i.imgur.com/8fSgpFZ.png

Telling Far-Right well armed militia racist to be in a combat ready position is just the next thing.

Newjak
Just finished watching the debate.

Honestly in terms of information nothing new came out of this debate. Biden isn't a debating powerhouse but in this instance he didn't need to be.

I also think Trump lost a major advantage that helped in 2016. In 2016 he had no political resume to speak off so I think he got a lot of free passes while he could full attack on Hillary.

That really isn't the case in 2020. Trump has a resume and it isn't really positive. The major issues that are plaguing this country are still happening and have gotten worse. Covid exposed him for the unprepared, uncaring manchild he was. In almost every metric imaginable Trump let America perform worse then the rest of the civilized world.

In fact if America had the percentage of death to population as ALL of Europe does then that would about 100,000 less deaths from Covid here in the US.

Also people are better prepared for his tactic of just lying and making stuff up. The moderators are more prepared. Biden was more prepared for it. It showed pretty badly and reflected pretty badly on Trump.

Biden didn't win this debate but Trump definitely lost it.

dadudemon
Proud boys literally comes from having the boy slave who is proud to serve master.

That's incorrect.

It comes from the Western Chauvinism belief that they are proud of their male ancestors for building modern western society and they will not apologize nor ignore that history.

It's literally the foundation of their beliefs.

What you said is complete rubbish. Did you make it up on the spot or are you parroting a talking point you read somewhere?

dadudemon

Based on the stats, that would be 7% of them. the other 93% are mostly peaceful.

Quincy

I never called them Neo-Nazi's, you're either being willfully ignorant or not reading my posts. Maybe you're skimming them? It seems you've already written me off and assuming you know all about how I think and operate, which is not helpful in having a discussion.

Okay, we're resorting to name-calling, right-o.

Again, I don't call them neo nazis. They are however, neo fascist. Of course, I don't have any sort of superpower to officially declare anyone anything, but they demonstrate many attributes of neo fascism.

Here's a list of things that constitutes Neo-Fascism:

1. Nativism
2. Xenophobia
3. Ultranationalism (what you presumably have labeled "very patriotic" which is a bad look.)

I mean, I can keep going but if I do you may just call me names again and I'm incredibly fragile.

We know that the Proud Boys stand for these things. They exist in order to fight against white guilt and defend "western chauvinism" (oh my god can you believe these dorks?)

TThe Proud Boys are not some major out-of-control problem in this country like Antifa and BLM are so there was no reason for Trump to disavow them. If anyone has any actual proof that they are white supremacists then post it. And no, I'm not talking about liars on CNN or MSNBC claiming they are white supremacists... that is not proof.

I don't understand how you can say there are no reaons to disavow them. Do you know anything about them? Have you ever heard their members talk about what they believe in? and I mean honestly?

Like what sources in particular will you accept? The Anti-Defamation League? The FBI?

Or do you need a member of the proud boys to scream "Sig Heil?" and do the nazi salute?

Because I have all of those as proof.

Blakemore
Duuuuhhhhh, hur dur....derppp!

You're such a dipshit, dude. Pull your head out of your a** and wake up why don't you?

So is that the new lame a** argument from leftist morons like you? That it is actually Trump supporters dressed up as Antifa and/or falsely claiming to be a part of BLM rather than actual Antifa and BLM members and that they are all doing it so Trump can play the victim?

LMFAO. Talk about a crazy a**, dumb f-ing tin-foil hat conspiracy theory. Are you such a dipshit in any other areas? Already know you're an idiot when it comes to real science, of course.

Hopefully, not all Brits are such idiots as you are lol. That's just my opinion. It was the same thing as the Trump riots and it worked.

Now, yes. Antifa are morons. But I think the violence is coming from people posing to be ANTIFA.

How can they be weak soyboys who aren't real men, yet are the ones winning in destruction while proudboys who are men are the victims?

That's kind of a contradiction on logic there.

Quincy
That's incorrect.

It comes from the Western Chauvinism belief that they are proud of their male ancestors for building modern western society and they will not apologize nor ignore that history.

What you said is complete rubbish. Did you make it up on the spot or are you parroting a talking point you read somewhere?

I've seen multiple people credit the name comes from a song from Aladdin.

eThneoLgrRnae

Nah, it's not hate speech to want to f-up people who want to f you up, ya moron.

Old Man Whirly!
DDM getting mad because someone made something up! laughing out loud u couldn't make "that" up! laughing out loud

Quincy
You'd be correct because I didn't mention Proud Boys, I specifically stated KKK who are definitely around in Oklahoma. Proud Boys...do not seem to be a thing around here that I know of. But there are Klanners around these parts. I only have to drive 30 minutes and I can find some KKK members. Tulsa is a very liberal city. A very large LGBT community presence, too. But you don't have to go far to be in Klanville areas.

The only time I've been scared or creeped out by these folks is a Nazi biker dude came into a 7-11. Had the SS tats and Nazi symbol tats. Gotta say, he gave me the creeps. I felt genuine fear from that dude in particular. It wasn't his tats. He was an evil person and my intuition picked up on that. You don't ignore those things.

Not just in broad terms but in very specific terms they are not a threat as their organizational goals do not align with the concepts of "threat" as you and I are using it. At least not at the moment. Several decades ago, they were a threat.

A black man who knows the facts, yes, definitely. They exist. For example: Daryl Davis.

But a statement like that is factually correct. They literally are not, at an organizational level, committing violence against anyone. This is the fundamental problem with equating the KKK to BLM and AntiFa: they are not the same.

Yes, they are all racists preaching toxic ideals. But BLM and AntiFa, at an organizational level (no matter how loose) are actually committing violence and murder.

You would be well-served to assume that person is virtue signaling and knows very little of any facts at all about BLM as that is how most people are who are casual social justice warriors.

This is the fault of Social Media where everyone is in a hyper-virtue-signaling state at nearly all times, trying to out-woke each other. Even if that means they end up supporting racist and violent organizations in their crusade to out-virtue-signal their social media peers. It's sad. It's narcissistic. It's toxic. And we are seeing a MASSIVE spike in suicides and self-harm due to the toxicity of Social Media. Kill it/close it. Your life will get better.

At it's core, it is fundamentally negative and the beliefs are opposed to credible criminal justice reform policies, childhood psychology, and community improvements. It is not a positive message. It is a message of hate and inappropriately calling a statistical anomaly "victimization" which are not positive elements to improve the black community.

I am unable to speak to why you do or do not know people in any organizations. But the leaders for any of the organizations can be readily looked up on the internet including local chapter leaders. Maybe you know Gavin's name because of the fearmongering the leftist mainstream media did about Gavin because the MSM is ALSO trying their hardest to be woke SJWs (I'm in the same boat - don't know any of the names of any of the folks besides Gavin and that one dude from the UK)? That's definitely reason - we are all blasted in the face with the MSMs b.s., being spoon-fed our opinions and positions.

I try not to fall for it but you can even see me falling for the bullshit narratives on KMC. I do my best to research these things before falling for the traps but I'm not immune to disinformation. Biggest mistake I made was getting buttmad about Breonna Taylor's death and the reasons behind it. I was all about the "the black man was using his gun rights to defend his GF from home invaders and they were innocent, the police had no business being there" etc. But I was wrong about the fundamentals of the situation. That makes me mad. I wish I didn't fall for it but I'm still an emotional person who cares about people...I don't want violence or people to get hurt.

Gavin is all over the place. He said violence doesn't feel good and then says in the same sentence he wants "punching in the face". When asked by the media to clarify, he said it was "Justified violence is protecting some woman who was getting beaten up." He's cutting it far too close to legal free speech, for my tastes. I have zero issues with his Male Chauvinistic beliefs, though. They readily admit to that. They call themselves that. It doesn't bother me even a tiny bit. It doesn't bother me when Indians talk express these same beliefs neither does it bother me when Muslims do. And there are Christians who express the same. I'm not offended by these things.

BUT! Codifying those beliefs into law is where I would draw the line. Women should get to choose to work or stay home. Women should get to choose to vote or not. They should not be forced to say home and their right to vote should be maintained. Maximum freedom, baby.

Yeah, pretty much. In reality, while it appears I'm of the position x and you're of the position y, we really don't disagree. But the world would have us believe we are enemies and should fight. But it is simply not true. We agree like 95%. I'm just more liberal in my beliefs about what should be tolerated.

In an ideal world, we'd prop up black-activist charities that actually get young black men off the streets and into school; out of the system, and with diplomas; into long-term healthy marriages with direct involvement in raising their kids, and professional skills that translate to sustainable jobs. Organizations like that exist all over. Instead, we prop up toxic organizations like BLM that actually seek to destroy the points I just brought up (not kidding).

I put my money where my mouth is: I just donated to 100 Black Men in Tulsa. I just donated to a charity that helps cloth and feed children taken away from their criminal parents (parents just incarcerated). Since I don't have time to volunteer as much as I used to, all I have is my Native American and Jewish Privilege money to share.

No no, you're right. Not ALL BLM activists are empty-virtue-signalers. Some walk the walk. And enough of them do that there is some positive change. But those people would be far better suited for legitimate black-support charities that actually help black people.

I agree with all of this. But I'm of the opinion of "be excellent to each other" so I'd shy away from negativity like that and instead call attention to orgs who are not mired in violence and controversy. Orgs that are literal boots on the ground charities that make a difference. They exist. Tons of them.

It took me a long ass time to reply because I typed some of this out throughout the late more and early afternoon. In and out of meetings and responding to e-mails.

I totally missed this entire post. But I appreciate this back and forth a great deal. I have to hit up a jam packed afternoon but I'm gonna mull over alot of what you said dude! Will be back.

Silent Master
Based on the stats, that would be 7% of them. the other 93% are mostly peaceful.

If they don't turn in the ones they see committing violence, that makes them accessories after the fact.

Blakemore
That's incorrect.

What you said is complete rubbish. Did you make it up on the spot or are you parroting a talking point you read somewhere? I googled.

https://journals.openedition.org/transatlantica/6237
https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/group/proud-boys

Take a read.

Old Man Whirly!
If they don't turn in the ones they see committing violence, that makes them accessories after the fact. ... no

Blakemore
Nah, it's not hate speech to want to f-up people who want to f you up, ya moron. Then that settles it. BLM and Antifa are just f-uping those who are f-uping black lives and antifascists.

You moron.

Old Man Whirly!
When did Biden go head to head with Putin? laughing out loud no you like Putin? I see...

Blakemore
I've seen multiple people credit the name comes from a song from Aladdin. Yeah, there is that... a deleted song from a disney film a servant/thief from Arabia... but make no mistake. It's well known that black men are referred to as boy by racists and chauvinist means "aggressive patriotism against foreign affairs" and proud boys are violent.

... no I agree, it's more complex that that.

Silent Master
IOW, Biden lied.

Newjak
Also I think the most embarrassing part was watching Chris Wallace have to treat the President of the United States like a child who hasn't learned how to take turns

BrolyBlack
It cant be more embarrassing than being owned by photobucket and not fixing your ownage.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Newjak
Also I think the most embarrassing part was watching Chris Wallace have to treat the President of the United States like a child who hasn't learned how to take turns thumb up poor sod, he maybe fox, but i felt he tried.

Blakemore
It cant be more embarrassing than being owned by photobucket and not fixing your ownage. https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1CATATK_enGB889& amp;sxsrf=ALeKk02hhZBWlhGLBsGCDe4t49Jwy3CcXw:16014
89425377&source=univ&tbm=isch&q=trump+photobucket&sa=X& amp;ved=2ahUKEwiHhb6CvZHsAhVSTRUIHYfXApkQjJkEegQIC
hAB&biw=1366&bih=649#imgrc=1El19Yusl6q8uM

eThneoLgrRnae
I never called them Neo-Nazi's, you're either being willfully ignorant or not reading my posts. Maybe you're skimming them? It seems you've already written me off and assuming you know all about how I think and operate, which is not helpful in having a discussion.

Okay, we're resorting to name-calling, right-o.

Again, I don't call them neo nazis. They are however, neo fascist. Of course, I don't have any sort of superpower to officially declare anyone anything, but they demonstrate many attributes of neo fascism.

Here's a list of things that constitutes Neo-Fascism:

1. Nativism
2. Xenophobia
3. Ultranationalism (what you presumably have labeled "very patriotic" which is a bad look.)

I mean, I can keep going but if I do you may just call me names again and I'm incredibly fragile.

We know that the Proud Boys stand for these things. They exist in order to fight against white guilt and defend "western chauvinism" (oh my god can you believe these dorks?)

I don't understand how you can say there are no reaons to disavow them. Do you know anything about them? Have you ever heard their members talk about what they believe in? and I mean honestly?

Like what sources in particular will you accept? The Anti-Defamation League? The FBI?

Or do you need a member of the proud boys to scream "Sig Heil?" and do the nazi salute?

Because I have all of those as proof.

You called them Neo-fascists which is pretty much the same thing. Don't sit there and pretend like it's not. And no, none of that stuff you listed is proof they are fascists. You're just a typical left-wing snowflake and you're a liar. Yeah, I know that comes with the territory when you're such a rabid anti-Trumper as you clearly are. Making up lies for you all is just par for the course.

I didn't read all of your post because you lied so much in the first couple of paragraphs that I couldn't stand to read any further. If there's one thing I hate, it's blatant liars you.

And even if The Proud Boys were actually neo-fascists as you claim, they are not an actual serious threat to American citizens, at least not on the level that commie Antifa and BLM thug a**es are. When was the last time the Proud Boys burned anything down? When was the last time they killed anyone? Oh, that's right.. they never have.

BLM and Antifa have though. BLM thugs have killed people for saying "All lives matter," ffs. They have literally showed up at restaurants harassing innocent bystanders. They have threatened business owners by trying to get them to raise their first and shout "Black lives matter!". They have literally forced young white women to get on their knees and make them apologize for being white lol.

They're nothing but Marxist thug a**es and pathetic people like you defend them by deflecting to "muh proud boys her derp!".. but sure, it's The Proud Boys that are the reeeaal problem. roll eyes (sarcastic)

eThneoLgrRnae
IOW, Biden lied.

A LOT, actually. But apparently, that is "winning" a debate now lol.

Newjak
It cant be more embarrassing than being owned by photobucket and not fixing your ownage. Actually I would place being publicly humiliated and treated like a toddler on National Television for the world to see much higher than a virtual signature that has a watermark on it lol

In fact it is such a weak attack on me it reminds me of Trump's weak performance from last night wink

JohnnyRotton
the only way Biden "held his own" was expecting Biden to pass out on stage or to just walk off. He didn't pass out or walk off, but he sounded awful.

He got confused when talking, his voice was weak, he had no fight in him. He looked like an old grandpa getting frustrated with the nurse being late with his pudding. Chris Wallace had to save him multiple times, and that was just the looks of things. Dig into what he said..

- Antifa magically doesn't exist and doesn't have to be denounced.
- He doesn't support law and order
- He decided on the fly to stop supporting the Green New Deal for the "Biden Deal" which he obviously made up on the spot and sounded like a 5 year old making things up to their parents.

It was pretty embarrassing.

cdtm
So looking at the last post by a poster named "restricted", I take it Trump won the debate?

eThneoLgrRnae
Of course he did.

eThneoLgrRnae
Trump asked Biden repeatedly to say that he is for law and order and Biden could never actually say it lol.

So sad.

Robtard
Trump asked Biden repeatedly to say that he is for law and order and Biden could never actually say it lol.

So sad.

^This is another lie, Biden answered multiple times that not only is he for law and order, he's against violent protest and looting and he does not want to defund the police.

This is what happens when you don't watch the debate yourself and rely on Sean Hannity and QAnon off Reddit.

Eon Blue

Blakemore
The debate:

https://southparkstudios.mtvnimages.com/images/shows/south-park/clip-thumbnails/season-5/0505/south-park-s05e05c03-thats-not-philip-16x9.jpg?quality=0.8

eThneoLgrRnae
Not clicking on one of your links.

wxyz
I think Biden came out looking better.

eThneoLgrRnae
Trump dominated him.

Old Man Whirly!
Trump dominated him. durwank

Old Man Whirly!

BrolyBlack
Which white supremacy groups burned the cities down?

Blakemore
"moving to Canada"

The debate:

https://southparkstudios.mtvnimages.com/images/shows/south-park/clip-thumbnails/season-5/0505/south-park-s05e05c03-thats-not-philip-16x9.jpg?quality=0.8

eThneoLgrRnae
Which white supremacy groups burned the cities down?

It was the Proud Boys disguised as Antifa, Broly. laughing

Apparently they did it just so Trump could play the victim and use it as a talking point in a debate lmao. laughing

BackFire

Robtard

eThneoLgrRnae
Yeah, as if Biden never interrupted or used insults during the debate lol.

Oh, Robbie...

Eon Blue

Robtard
Yeah, as if Biden never interrupted or used insults during the debate lol.

Oh, Robbie...

Biden did so as well, correct. But as even the Republican moderator noted, the lion's share was done by Trump, this is a fact.

Silent Master
Let's add real time judges and fact checkers that way if someone lies or dodges a question they get called out instantly

Old Man Whirly!
Let's add real time judges and fact checkers that way if someone lies or dodges a question they get called out instantly Who would you propose, Ethneo is keen on Alex Jones for unbiased analysis.

Blakemore

Robtard

eThneoLgrRnae
Find out who are enemies are. Divide and onquer. You really are a spaz.

We like to have intelligent and friendly discussions. Heck, even DDM can engage in that. I don't think he's stupid, just a bit too obsessive and apologetic towards morons.

Translation: "DDM is cool when he agrees with me that orange man is bad but when he points out how Trump isn't really that bad compared to most democrats he sucks!" laughing

Robtard

eThneoLgrRnae
More pretend winning, Robbie? How nice. We'll see how well that works out for you when the election rolls around. smile

Silent Master
Who would you propose, Ethneo is keen on Alex Jones for unbiased analysis.

I'd want unbiased judges and fact checkers, not nutjobs. plus, after each debate the judges/FC's would get rated for accuracy and if they fail. they get fired.

Blakemore
Translation: "DDM is cool when he agrees with me that orange man is bad but when he points out how Trump isn't really that bad compared to most democrats he sucks!" laughing Not what I said in the slightest. Believe it or not, we do talk about things besides politics and get along well.

We talk about health, fitness, stand up comedy... and we have things in common.

eThneoLgrRnae
Oh yes, I'd love for AJ to moderate a debate between them just to see the leftist crybabies lose their shit and go nuts (even nuttier than they already are) lol.

Unfortunately, it'll never happen though.

Blakemore
I'd want unbiased judges and fact checkers, not nutjobs. plus, after each debate the judges/FC's would get rated for accuracy and if they fail. they get fired. Alex Jones is an entertainer and a snake oil salesman. Same with Joe Rogan, minus the snake oil.

Old Man Whirly!
I'd want unbiased judges and fact checkers, not nutjobs. plus, after each debate the judges/FC's would get rated for accuracy and if they fail. they get fired. Are you saying Alex Jones is a nut job?

Blakemore
Oh yes, I'd love for AJ to moderate a debate between them just to see the leftist crybabies lose their shit and go nuts (even nuttier than they already are) lol.

Unfortunately, it'll never happen though. It's as if you confuse power with reason and logic. Stupid bastard tactic. "mah stick is bigger dan yours so the moon is flat!"

"Okay, you win. I lose"

"Ha, look at dat dumbass."

Silent Master
Are you saying Alex Jones is a nut job?

Yes.

Robtard
More pretend winning, Robbie? How nice. We'll see how well that works out for you when the election rolls around. smile

You people had no problem cheering and dick-waving when Trump was out-raising and out-spending his rival. Story after story was posted and bragged over. So crying now because the opposite seems to be true is just silly.

Old Man Whirly!
Yes. Fair enough thumb up

Surtur
Alex Jones is either crazy or a really really really good actor.

Though I feel like even if he is an actor and he is pretending he is also crazy, but in a different way.

Blakemore
Originally posted by Surtur
Alex Jones is either crazy or a really really really good actor.

Though I feel like even if he is an actor and he is pretending he is also crazy, but in a different way. He's an eccentric talk show host who loves his job and will do anything for entertainment value. He's not crazy, just another Trump.

Surtur
I don't think Trump is like Alex Jones at all. You say Jones is all about entertaining, okay. I don't think Trump cares.

Jones is either insane or a grifter. Trump is more or less just a rich a-hole.

Quincy
I would like to see Alex Jones moderate a debate, although very likely for different reasons than some.

I for one, just want to see him turn all red faced and ask how gay frogs are. And what frogs are the most gay.

Quincy
And then he'd be like "Would you EAT your neighbor? Would you EAT them??"

Surtur
The gay frogs are the least of your worries.

Be upset about the kids being taken to mars for slave labor. Poof, just gone.

Quincy
The gay frogs are the least of your worries.

Be upset about the kids being taken to mars for slave labor. Poof, just gone.

lol I never heard of that until now thats hilarious

Blakemore
I don't think Trump is like Alex Jones at all. You say Jones is all about entertaining, okay. I don't think Trump cares.

Jones is either insane or a grifter. Trump is more or less just a rich a-hole. He's definitely a grifter. He complains about soy and putting chemicals in the water but his overpriced brainforce plus contains soy and flouride.

He's a con. Like Trump advertising Trump pizza and saying we eat it crust first. Just capitalising on stupid people.

Old Man Whirly!
He's definitely a grifter. He complains about soy and putting chemicals in the water but his overpriced brainforce plus contains soy and flouride.

He's a con. Like Trump advertising Trump pizza and saying we eat it crust first. Just capitalising on stupid people. thumb up

Eon Blue

Jones is either insane or a grifter. Trump is more or less just a rich a-hole.

thumb up Bang on!

Surtur
Jones kinda reminds me of David Icke

Old Man Whirly!
Jones kinda reminds me of David Icke Icke is also in my opinion a Grifter, he changed from being Jesus to this conspiracy nut. Money is the driver for both.

Blakemore
Icke is also in my opinion a Grifter, he changed from being Jesus to this conspiracy nut. Money is the driver for both. Yeah, but Icke, like Jones does have points. But with Icke it's more the manipulative stronghold the BBC has on the public. With Jones it's a bit more like a car crash with 1 or 2 facts or good points inbetween thousands of nonsense sentences mixed with adverts.

Old Man Whirly!
Yeah, but Icke, like Jones does have points. But with Icke it's more the manipulative stronghold the BBC has on the public. With Jones it's a bit more like a car crash with 1 or 2 facts or good points inbetween thousands of nonsense sentences mixed with adverts. Icke is also a better Goalkeeper! laughing out loud

Blakemore
Icke is also a better Goalkeeper! laughing out loud Lol. He also wears aqua better.

Old Man Whirly!
Lol. He also wears aqua better. He does, does he still wear those shell suits?

Blakemore
He does, does he still wear those shell suits? No, he's fat and old. Just wears normal old guy clothes now.

Old Man Whirly!
No, he's fat and old. Just wears normal old guy clothes now. Ahh, that's a shame, he was kind of Ali G before Ali G in style.

Blakemore
Ahh, that's a shame, he was kind of Ali G before Ali G in style. As I've said, I was born in 92. I only know 90s Icke from old clips on the web and when Deano used to post here.

I did like his Brexit interview though. Put Andrew Neil to shame.

Old Man Whirly!
As I've said, I was born in 92. I only know 90s Icke from old clips on the web and when Deano used to post here.

I did like his Brexit interview though. Put Andrew Neil to shame. He is like Alex Jones or Trump not stupid. They are all geniuses... at grifting and achieving wealth.

Robtard

Surtur
He didn't win he needs to stop talking.

Blakemore
He didn't win he needs to stop talking. He needs to shut up, man!

Surtur
u2ycDWywGls

Blakemore
u2ycDWywGls Lol. It's almost like you're coming around.

Surtur
I'm just saying he didn't win the debate, I don't think anybody did.

I prefer Trump over Biden. He needs to get his shit together though.

Blakemore
I'm just saying he didn't win the debate, I don't think anybody did.

I prefer Trump over Biden. He needs to get his shit together though. Come on. Biden will make DC a state and unite Korea!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>