Which senses helps the most in surviving

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HumbleServant
Which senses help the most in surviving. Spidey senses (written at its best) or enhance animal senses such as smell sight etc in example wolverine, sabretooth etc

StiltmanFTW
The latter.

Spider-sense alone won't help much to survive in the wilderness.

ShadowFyre
Spidersense would help you from predators and poison only, while amazing, it lacks the sheer versatility of the senses and most importantly, it only works when triggered. It won't help while hunting, foraging, helping find water, your location etc.

HumbleServant
Good post guys.

What if you are just living normally and someone is after you. In this case the spidey sense is always triggerd.

Vanguard

DarkSaint85
Depends on how the SS is portrayed.

Sometimes it's super specific...other times not.

ShadowFyre
Is this for surviving in general or in a combat environment.

And having your spider sense constantly going off sounds absolutely horrible. I have severe PTSD and if you are trying to get Parker to commit suicide then this would probably be the way to go about it

HumbleServant
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Is this for surviving in general or in a combat environment.

And having your spider sense constantly going off sounds absolutely horrible. I have severe PTSD and if you are trying to get Parker to commit suicide then this would probably be the way to go about it
There are 2 stips, the first is surviving in the wilderness, the second is someone is after you but you dont know when there coming

ShadowFyre
1st-senses in a landslide

2. Spidersense- I would masturbate until they are right behind me and then catch them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.