Cheating Joe Wired caught on camera wearing a Wire during the debate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
All you honest people for Joe Biden can come defend him cheatingthumb upCheater

snowdragon
Originally posted by BrolyBlack

Is that a wire or used for another microphone feed for the debate? I on;y watched a very very short bit so I don't know. It certainly seems credible that he would wear a wire though.

Robtard

You need to lay off the QAnon, dude.

Raptor22

Robtard
The camera panned left, center and right throughout the debate, you had clear shots of Biden's ears, so it must have been an invisible earpiece.

You also had a clear shot of Trump's ears, so he wasn't wearing an earpiece either. Those shots really showed the contrast of Trump's pale skin against the orange paint he had applied to his face.

Old Man Whirly!

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
The camera panned left, center and right throughout the debate, you had clear shots of Biden's ears, so it must have been an invisible earpiece.

You also had a clear shot of Trump's ears, so he wasn't wearing an earpiece either. Those shots really showed the contrast of Trump's pale skin against the orange paint he had applied to his face. Trump is naturally a ginger I think, people with that hair color are often very pale or it might be he hasn't drunk enough blood lately.

BrolyBlack
Oh whirly

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae

Wow..... just... wow. laughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Blakemore
NO! CNN are fake news! We must believe "RedPilledMac" on twitter instead. laughing out loud Top notch! thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
^triggered snowflake.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Whirly rules Broly.

rock

eThneoLgrRnae
Wow.. Pooty is even worse than I thought... smh.

BackFire
That twitter thread is gold. People also talking about his eyes being a different color than normal as evidence that it was someone wearing a Joe Biden mask or something. Or that he was on drugs.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BackFire
That twitter thread is gold. People also talking about his eyes being a different color than normal as evidence that it was someone wearing a Joe Biden mask or something. Or that he was on drugs. QAnon are nutty as fruitcakes to be honest.

BrolyBlack
That twitter thread is gold. People also talking about his eyes being a different color than normal as evidence that it was someone wearing a Joe Biden mask or something. Or that he was on drugs.

They were talking about him wearing optics. But hey millions of people believed in some stupid Russian witch hunt for 4 years now. Cant be as bad as that.

eThneoLgrRnae
They were talking about I'm wearing optics. But hey millions of people believed in some stupid Russian witch hunt for 4 years now. Cant be as bad as that.

True. thumb up

Blakemore
They were talking about him wearing optics. But hey millions of people believed in some stupid Russian witch hunt for 4 years now. Cant be as bad as that. I thought Hillary had ties with Russia.

Robtard

These people really never change. Remember 2016 when they insisted Clinton had died or was in a coma and the person debating Trump was either a body double or an even eviler clone?

Blakemore
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Wow.. Pooty is even worse than I thought... smh. Diid you believe Whirly said that?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.