Rewatched the Debate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack

BackFire

eThneoLgrRnae
At first I thought so also but considering how often Biden blatantly lied I now think Trump's interruptions were completely justifiable.

Biden would make up a lie and when Trump tried to refute it with the truth the weasel Wallace would cut him off. Wallace was debating Trump more than Biden was, imo. And when he wasn't he was helping Biden.

Perhaps if Wallace had done his job and fact checked Biden's lies then Trump wouldn't of had to constantly interrupt.

Also some of the questions were pure BS. Especially the ones about Charlotesville and the Proud Boys.

I actually rewatched the debate as well with commentary throughout from Alex Jones and I'm more convinced than ever that Trump clearly won.

Quincy
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
I actually rewatched the debate as well with commentary throughout from Alex Jones and I'm more convinced than ever that Trump clearly won.

This is incidentally the funniest thing I've ever read on KMC

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Quincy
This is incidentally the funniest thing I've ever read on KMC Yes it is laughing out loud It speaks volumes about intentions of posts in my honest opinion.

eThneoLgrRnae
This is incidentally the funniest thing I've ever read on KMC

... and you're one of the biggest liars and dumbest posters I've ever encountered on KMC. You even give pooty a run for his money in the dummy department lol.

You're definitely one of the more fragile snowflakes, that's for sure. thumb up

Quincy
I honestly don't think that's true but I admire your gusto

eThneoLgrRnae
You're just a fragile, special wittle snowflake who thinks people are fascists simply for loving their country and wanting strong borders lol.

That's a special kind of stupid.

Quincy
Holy shit you might be my favorite person here

eThneoLgrRnae
I edited just for you because you're such a special wittle snowflake. smile

You're the one who calls everyone a fascist who carries an American flag around lol.

Newjak
I can see certain posters are in good this morning.

And Trump most definitely did not win that debate.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Newjak

Wrong. Trump won easily.

Keep pretend winning, sore loser, just like I'm sure you'll do when Trump kicks Biden's a** in the election as well.

Quincy
I edited just for you because you're such a special wittle snowflake. smile.

Well I mean, let's be clear, you definitely just tried to make fun of me, and then when I didn't react, went back to try again.

Also, I feel like maybe you think I'm someone else? Like have we ever talked about this kind of thing before or shared our views? Or are you just amped to argue with people?

eThneoLgrRnae
It's ok, you can have the last word as I have better things to do at the moment and I know how important it is for special little snowflakes like yourself to get the last word in.

Though you're still wrong on everything, of course. wink

"No borders! No walls! No USA at all!"-- typical leftist snowflake chant (and everyone who doesn't agree with those sentiments are "neo-fascists" lol).

Old Man Whirly!

And Trump most definitely did not win that debate. Agree all round, although Quincy certainly attacked no one and did not resort to personal abuse despite attempted provocation.

Newjak
Well I mean, let's be clear, you definitely just tried to make fun of me, and then when I didn't react, went back to try again.

Also, I feel like maybe you think I'm someone else? Like have we ever talked about this kind of thing before or shared our views? Or are you just amped to argue with people? I'm fairly certain it doesn't matter to him whether you've ever talked before.

steverules_2
This thread is already entertaining

https://i.postimg.cc/ZnK1JLxJ/F84479-DE-5-DAA-452-B-81-CE-8888-FAF2-DAFD.gif

BrolyBlack

durwave

Have you started packing yet?

Also care to post on topic?

Robtard

snowdragon
I wish I could have watched that nightmare but I really only watched two sections.

One where Biden said Trump was abusing his power by appointing someone to fill RBG spot ( he wasnt, Biden was wrong.)

The second was where the blithering crying about proud boys was front and center and a blatant disregard and ignoring of the problems caused by antifa and blm atm.

If I could score the debate on those two things, trump wrecked him. The reality is that I couldn't listen to the entire debate though because of the constant sniping and cutting off and incoherent discussion of policy. I'm sure ppl would pick biden simply due to him being less confrontational.

Robtard
Trump largely wrecked himself by ranting and interrupting like a fool and having little coherent thought stream about the topics, it was little more than attacks on his part, eg he ranted about Hunter Biden four times. While Biden was trying to talk policy, Trump was ranting over him nigh nonstop.

eThneoLgrRnae
Nah... Trump wrecked Biden, not himself, which is why all the democrats and the left-wing media are begging him not to debate Trump anymore.

Keep pretending that Biden won though, Robbie.

Robtard
Not so much that Biden won, could possibly even say Biden didn't win, it's that Trump lost and lost hard. Trump came out with an angry and petulant demeanor and that's how he acted for 90+ minutes. Trump's the sitting POTUS, he really needed to shine and instead of focusing on himself and his accomplishments as this isn't 2016 anymore, he's been POTUS now four almost four years, he attacked and ranted about his rivals son like an angry fool.

I know you people get off on this WWE style of fantasy, but you're also the minority.

snowdragon
Originally posted by Robtard
Trump largely wrecked himself by ranting and interrupting like a fool and having little coherent thought stream about the topics, it was little more than attacks on his part, eg he ranted about Hunter Biden four times. While Biden was trying to talk policy, Trump was ranting over him nigh nonstop.

Pretty much why I couldn't stand to watch the debate.

Robtard
Originally posted by snowdragon
Pretty much why I couldn't stand to watch the debate.

It's only 90mins, you should watch it to inform yourself.

Newjak
Not so much that Biden won, could possibly even say Biden didn't win, it's that Trump lost and lost hard. Trump came out with an angry and petulant demeanor and that's how he acted for 90+ minutes. Trump's the sitting POTUS, he really needed to shine and instead of focusing on himself and his accomplishments as this isn't 2016 anymore, he's been POTUS now four almost four years, he attacked and ranted about his rivals son like an angry fool.

I know you people get off on this WWE style of fantasy, but you're also the minority. Yeah I don't want to say Biden won he did serviceable unlike Trump.

I also think Trump benefited largely in the last election from not having a political history anchoring him down. He could just attack.

Now he does have a record. He does have recorded policies. I think it showed he doesn't really do well when he has to talk about it.

Old Man Whirly!
Yeah I don't want to say Biden won he did serviceable unlike Trump.

I also think Trump benefited largely in the last election from not having a political history anchoring him down. He could just attack.

Now he does have a record. He does have recorded policies. I think it showed he doesn't really do well when he has to talk about it. Agree 100% thumb up

Robtard
Yeah I don't want to say Biden won he did serviceable unlike Trump.

Now he does have a record. He does have recorded policies. I think it showed he doesn't really do well when he has to talk about it.

His tactic isn't "this is why I'm a good and here are the facts", it's "everyone else is bad, vote for me!". Most candidates take a large sampling of the first and use the second as garnish.

The question is, will he listen to his advisors for the second debate, remain calm, focus on himself and his accomplishments, even if they're being fluffed up or outright lies. He apparently shit all over the game plan they had for him and he just did his own thing.

I doubt he will, or at least not for long. Maybe the first 15-20mins he'll be presidential, then it will be a repeat of round one with the personal attacks, rantings, profuse rage sweating and screaming over his opponent. Wouldn't even be surprised if Trumps rants about Hunter Biden again.

Unless he's somehow physically stopped, like cutting off his mic. But then again, he'll probably just yell louder if they did that.

cdtm
His tactic isn't "this is why I'm a good and here are the facts", it's "everyone else is bad, vote for me!".

The question is, will he listen to his advisors for the second debate, remain calm, focus on himself and his accomplishments, even if they're being fluffed up or outright lies. He apparently shit all over the game plan they had for him and he just did his own thing.

I doubt he will, or at least not for long. Maybe the first 15-20mins he'll be presidential, then it will be a repeat of round one with the personal attacks, rantings, profuse rage sweating and screaming over his opponent. Wouldn't even be surprised if Trumps rants about Hunter Biden again.

Unless he's somehow physically stopped, like cutting off his mic. But then again, he'll probably just yell louder if they did that.

Maybe he'll bring a megaphone.

Old Man Whirly!
His tactic isn't "this is why I'm a good and here are the facts", it's "everyone else is bad, vote for me!". Most candidates take a large sampling of the first and use the second as garnish.

Unless he's somehow physically stopped, like cutting off his mic. But then again, he'll probably just yell louder if they did that. Yeah, mindless abuse just turns anyone with half a brain of. He has courted some very strange people.

Blakemore

Unless he's somehow physically stopped, like cutting off his mic. But then again, he'll probably just yell louder if they did that. I don't think that'll happen. If anything, he'll either attack harder or play the victim some more.

That's now his platform. :/

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Yeah, mindless abuse just turns anyone with half a brain of. He has courted some very strange people.

Indeed.

Robtard
Originally posted by Blakemore
I don't think that'll happen. If anything, he'll either attack harder or play the victim some more.

That's now his platform. :/

Like right out the gate? And why not both?

Blakemore
Like right out the gate? And why not both? He's obviously gained solid support by fruitcakes. He can't reverse on his core basis now!

I honestly think Pence would have done a better job, and we'll see when he goes against Harris next week.

Robtard
He's obviously gained solid support by fruitcakes. He can't reverse on his core basis now!

I honestly think Pence would have done a better job, and we'll see when he goes against Harris next week.

Actually very possible.

Pence would have been a shitshow too, just differently, but Pence would have handled Covid-19 far, far, far better. Any previous modern president would have.

BrolyBlack

Robtard
It was countered throughout the thread, you just ignored it.

BrolyBlack

Surtur
Biden knows he isn't going to pack the court even if he can, but he doesn't wanna outright say it and drive the AOC crowd berserk.

Blakemore
Originally posted by Surtur
Biden knows he isn't going to pack the court even if he can, but he doesn't wanna outright say it and drive the AOC crowd berserk. I have a feeling he's going to put Hillary on the court.

Robtard
FunFact: The POTUS doesn't "pack the courts", that is Congress. The POTUS nominates an SC judge, it's on Congress to appoint them. Same goes with the possibility of adding or taking away more seats to the SC. That wold be Congress.

Hasn't happened since the Judiciary Act of 1869 though.

Surtur
I have a feeling he's going to put Hillary on the court.

He'd put someone younger.

Robtard
I have a feeling he's going to put Hillary on the court.

If Biden were to nominate someone out of the active judge pool, or a big name so to speak, I think he'd ask Obama before he asked Clinton.

Now Clinton would be a hilarious pick as his AG, considering.

Blakemore
If Biden were to nominate someone out of the active judge pool, or a big name so to speak, I think he'd ask Obama before he asked Clinton.

Now Clinton would be a hilarious pick as his AG, considering. Kek yeah. Comedy was my angle, if anyone missed that.

BackFire

BrolyBlack

eThneoLgrRnae
Biden knows he isn't going to pack the court even if he can, but he doesn't wanna outright say it and drive the AOC crowd berserk.

They're already Berserk, Surtur. Berserk is what those loonies are all about.

Surtur

It's like that scene in a movie someone steps on an icy lake and it all begins to crack and it is clear if another step is taken all will crumble. Biden won't take that next step and just straight up commit to packing the courts or not doing it.

Old Man Whirly!

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Sounds fair, I would start with Melissa Benoist. Who strikes me as likely quite moist... shifty

Surtur
Uhh she's over 30 did you think she was 15?

Blakemore
He thought she was moist.

Old Man Whirly!
Uhh she's over 30 did you think she was 15? I didn't see the 15, I am sure my skim reading is shit atm.

Robtard

Robtard

Blakemore
A vacancy would have to open up first, then Garland would have to still want the job and he may not as he was robbed by your shit-hero McConnell, so he could be butthurt and say no. Then there's the issue that Garland's almost 70 now, so probably better to go with someone a bit younger considering it's a lifetime appointment. Obama would be a perfect SC judge, he has the credentials and he's under 60. Would he want it though, no idea.

Though I have a feeling two vacancies could open up in the next four to eight years. Thomas is over 70, Breyer is over 80, they might want to retire. This is not taking into account unforeseen illness and accidents which can affect someone regardless of age. I'm not so sure. I still like Obama, but he kinda peaked early from Goldman Sachs because he's black.

I don't know what he'd do other than some global activism that'll help countries who desperately need help.

Robtard
He'd be an SC Judge, so he'd interpret US law according to the Constitution, he'd defend the Constitution and his background as being a Constitutional law lecturer/professor and lawyer would serve him well.

As an added bonus, Obama would be on the SC for life and that would drive the Brolys all crazy again. "Teh Blek GUY iz back!!1!"

jaden_2.0

jaden_2.0

https://www.oklafan.com/image/bank/john_nord.jpg

Blakemore
He'd be an SC Judge, so he'd interpret US law according to the Constitution, he'd defend the Constitution and his background as being a Constitutional law lecturer/professor and lawyer would serve him well.

As an added bonus, Obama would be on the SC for life and that would drive the Brolys all crazy again. "Teh Blek GUY iz back!!1!" Lol, but I hope that's not his angle if he were appointed. I don't doubt he'd make a good judge; I think he might be better doing other things. However, I think with his charisma, he would draw more attention to the SC so it could make things interesting.

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Awful, indeed.

Eon Blue
Trump 2020! MAGA
#Keep America Great!

Old Man Whirly!

BackFire

Old Man Whirly!

Blakemore

Silent Master
If Biden can't handle Trump, how is he going to handle other heads of state?

Blakemore
Okay, I'll bite. By heads of state, do you mean, former presidents like Carter, Clinton, Dubya, Obama or Trump? The rest are dead no expression

You're still on my ignore list.

BackFire

eThneoLgrRnae
Biden didn't handle Trump fine.... he didn't handle him at all. I also saw nothing incorrect about Broly's OP. Seemed spot on, tbh.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Trump 2020! MAGA
#Keep America Great!

thumb up Amen to that.

Blakemore

Silent Master
Okay, I'll bite. By heads of state, do you mean, former presidents like Carter, Clinton, Dubya, Obama or Trump? The rest are dead no expression

You're still on my ignore list.

I'm talking about the heads of other countries, you know. the people the president has to deal with as part of his job.

It's rather telling that you didn't know what head of state means.

Blakemore
I just thought you meant the US

Bashar Teg
biden won the easiest presidential debate in american history. a guinea pig could have won. perhaps even a stalk of celery

eThneoLgrRnae
Biden "won" just like Hillary did against Trump as well, right Bashy? laughing

Blakemore
Or maybe a leak? Get it? big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.