Superman vs Thor and Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

abhilegend
Reborn Superman vs Worthy Thor (before Cates run) and Silver Surfer (before Silver Surfer black).

Who wins?

1. All in character
2. All out fight (Bloodlusted but still in character)

lawest9
Team.

JBL
You are going to say Superman and ask why a thousand times when people pick the team. Team stomps, no contest.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
You are going to say Superman and ask why a thousand times when people pick the team. Team stomps, no contest.
As if you are ever going to post anything to prove anything you say, troll.

JBL
Originally posted by abhilegend
As if you are ever going to post anything to prove anything you say, troll. Prove something on a comic book site to a bunch of people with made up names? Get real fella. Some clown who goes by the name "insane titan" wants me to prove something to him??? Again, get real.. and by the way, my initials are JBL before you speak on it.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
Prove something on a comic book site to a bunch of people with made up names? Get real fella.
So why are you here, except for trolling in every Superman thread, troll?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
Prove something on a comic book site to a bunch of people with made up names? Get real fella. Some clown who goes by the name "insane titan" wants me to prove something to him??? Again, get real.. and by the way, my initials are JBL before you speak on it.

Well you DID say you were going to prove it....

JBL
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Well you DID say you were going to prove it.... I said I would prove it if insane titan match me.

JBL
So why are you here, except for trolling in every Superman thread, troll? So saying that Superman loses is called trolling here? Nice to know.

Insane Titan

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
So saying that Superman loses is called trolling here? Nice to know.
In each and every thread posting Superman loses no matter who he is fighting? Yes, it's definition of trolling, troll.

BTW, I don't care what your name is. It's troll as far as I am concerned.

AlbertoJohnAvil
either one on t2 solos with relative ease.

tkitna
Either one can hold their own or win. Together its overkill. Team wins

abhilegend
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
either one on t2 solos with relative ease. Originally posted by tkitna
No, they can't. Not at this point.

AlbertoJohnAvil
No, they can't. Not at this point.

um, yes, they can. He hasn't remotely done anything to make that claim

MrMind
superman wins

HumbleServant
I think superman is physically stronger than either but doesnt thor and surfer have higher energy output?

abhilegend
um, yes, they can. He hasn't remotely done anything to make that claim
You mean like oneshotted Barbatos, oneshotted Darkfather and twoshotted Darkseid?

Yeah, right. Originally posted by HumbleServant
I think superman is physically stronger than either but doesnt thor and surfer have higher energy output?
No, they don't.

AlbertoJohnAvil
You mean like oneshotted Barbatos, oneshotted Darkfather and twoshotted Darkseid?

Yeah, right.
No, they don't.

While amped on ALE, that's nice.

abhilegend
While amped on ALE, that's nice.
He isn't amped, if anything he was stated to be weakened.

Nice try troll.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Superman mentioned Him and Barbatos being akin to each now due to the ALE affection:
Obviously the ALE was an amp, blatant amp.

https://i.postimg.cc/c6nxfrZd/neb.jpg

He's def amped

And also, YOU out of ALL people calling ANYBODY a "Troll" ? LMAO YOU actually think you're a "debater" hahahaha dude I actually cannot take you seriously even if i wanted to, your rep on comicvine and other forums is infamously terrible motifian LOL, there's a reason why you only post on this forum

abhilegend
He's def amped

And also, YOU out of ALL people calling ANYBODY a "Troll" ? LMAO YOU actually think you're a "debater" hahahaha dude I actually cannot take you seriously even if i wanted to, your rep on comicvine and other forums is infamously terrible motifian LOL, there's a reason why you only post on this forum
That's not an amp idiot.

And yes, you're a troll. Are you really surprised that you're being called a troll?

abhilegend
And no, I'm not some dude called motifian you ****ing troll.

AlbertoJohnAvil
You'reeee DEF Motifian my guy, EVERYONE on cv knows you are, you type EXACTLY and argue EXACTLY the same thing he does laughing out loud Even Hulkster knows, and ik just recently you got banned from cbr too xD only reason i entertain you is because you're great for a laugh

DarkSaint85
And aren't you theacidskull? stick out tongue

abhilegend
You'reeee DEF Motifian my guy, EVERYONE on cv knows you are, you type EXACTLY and argue EXACTLY the same thing he does laughing out loud Even Hulkster knows, and ik just recently you got banned from cbr too xD only reason i entertain you is because you're great for a laugh
laughing out loud

Sure thing dude.

MrMind
it's not fun dealing with those trolls, abhi

abhilegend
Anyone else?

carver9
Originally posted by tkitna

This

abhilegend
Why carter?

Juntai
Superman is on a whole different level.

JBL
In each and every thread posting Superman loses no matter who he is fighting? Yes, it's definition of trolling, troll.

BTW, I don't care what your name is. It's troll as far as I am concerned. You have enough trolls claiming Superman wins in every thread. Look at this one, Superman gets destroyed here with ease, yet look at your superfriends choice.

h1a8
Either one can hold their own or win. Together its overkill. Team wins So your view is that Superman fights without using his speed and perceptions?

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
You have enough trolls claiming Superman wins in every thread. Look at this one, Superman gets destroyed here with ease, yet look at your superfriends choice.
So you admit you're trolling Superman fans

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by h1a8
So your view is that Superman fights without using his speed and perceptions?

Superman isn't fast enough to the point Thors getting blitzed, he's reacted to much faster beings like Gladiator on foot

abhilegend
Superman isn't fast enough to the point Thors getting blitzed, he's reacted to much faster beings like Gladiator on foot
Its like you intentionally choose the most idiotic comments to post.

Anyway, quit trolling.

Henry_Pym

AlbertoJohnAvil

tkitna
So your view is that Superman fights without using his speed and perceptions?

My view is he uses everything at his disposal and still loses.

h1a8

How fast was Gladiator running?
Didn't look too fast to me.

How fast was Glads going when Hulk bashed him before getting to space?

How fast was Glads operating when giving Colossus?

Thor would be a statue here.

h1a8
My view is he uses everything at his disposal and still loses. If he perceives events on the femptosecond level then that would force both Surfer and Thor to be statues to him.
Or even if he's slower and perceives a fraction of a nanosecond as several minutes then again both are statues in his perceptions.

What about Superman's strength? Exerting forces beyond a million star weights? With that type of strength Superman can one shot either in a forum fight (assuming he does not hold back too much).

Booya_69
Edit

Booya_69

Diesldude

wxyz
Superman fanboys are crazy.

Team kills him.

abhilegend

carver9
I was going to post those fights but whats the point? He also got wrecked by Zod son and was getting worked by Zod himself. Got dropped by a Giant Gorilla. The list is long. Yes, outside of his fights, he have some nice showings but so does Thor and Surfer. Either solos and I would personally give Surfer a large majority over him and either a split against Thor or a 6 out of 10 in Supermans favor.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
I was going to post those fights but whats the point? He also got wrecked by Zod son and was getting worked by Zod himself.
You've been corrected multiple times on this carter. Lie again and get reported.

That was years in the past before he got as powerful as he is now.

Shut the phuck up troll.

h1a8
I was going to post those fights but whats the point? He also got wrecked by Zod son and was getting worked by Zod himself. Got dropped by a Giant Gorilla. The list is long. Yes, outside of his fights, he have some nice showings but so does Thor and Surfer. Either solos and I would personally give Surfer a large majority over him and either a split against Thor or a 6 out of 10 in Supermans favor. So Superman's speed and perceptions won't make Thor a statue?

Booya_69

abhilegend

Diesldude

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by wxyz
Superman fanboys are crazy.

Team kills him. you are even posting like Eon now.

carver9
Superman straight up beats Mongul.

https://i.postimg.cc/crKGQXsd/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/F725G3R3/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/TKg8s1LS/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/67KsxKCQ/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/94Y6WkBY/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/8JkqsbKQ/image.jpg

And he said Mongul got lucky enough to ko him.

Zaar beat up dozens of Kryptonians, Zod, Superman, Supergirl, Zod and Superman combined. That's what unstoppable means.

No, they aren't.

You forgot to post the scan where Mongul knocks him the F out before this...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/60480639/vqhvyssav1nuhqql5cqv.jpg.html

JBL
Lol, dynamic strength my butt. This is a spite thread.

JBL
Why carter? How come you don't ask the ones who claim Superman wins WHY??? You are worse than a troll. As long as your group pick Superman, you are ok and happy. You just cannot stand to see Superman lose. Shameful abhil.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
Lol, dynamic strength my butt. This is a spite thread.

Originally posted by -Pr-
I'm just going to say this:

Superman has dynamic strength. To say otherwise is either ignorance or lying.

Which are you, JBL? Ignorant or a liar?

abhilegend
You forgot to post the scan where Mongul knocks him the F out before this...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/60480639/vqhvyssav1nuhqql5cqv.jpg.html
That's where Mongul got lucky carter. Originally posted by JBL
How come you don't ask the ones who claim Superman wins WHY??? You are worse than a troll. As long as your group pick Superman, you are ok and happy. You just cannot stand to see Superman lose. Shameful abhil.
laughing out loud

JBL
Which are you, JBL? Ignorant or a liar? PR created Superman and determined his powerset?

abhilegend
Did you?

tkitna
So Superman's speed and perceptions won't make Thor a statue?

His speed doesnt seem to make anybody else a statue.

tkitna
That's where Mongul got lucky carter.

laughing laughing laughing

abhilegend
When Surfer is caught by surprise, a thrown brick has knocked him out.

JBL
Did you? Answer this. If Hulk, Thor, Gladiator and Superman were all deprived of sunlight for one year and had to workout each day until they were exhausted, and at the end of that year they rested two hours, which one would be severely weakened? Hint.. it's the one that needs a power source. Dynamic strength does not disappear because of lack of an outside power source.

abhilegend
The less I talk about what has koed Thor, the better.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
Answer this. If Hulk, Thor, Gladiator and Superman were all deprived of sunlight for one year and had to workout each day until they were exhausted, and at the end of that year they rested two hours, which one would be severely weakened? Hint.. it's the one that needs a power source. Dynamic strength does not disappear because of lack of an outside power source.
You're just an idiot, aren't you?

JBL
You're just an idiot, aren't you? Answer the question. One can get angry and raise his strength, one can invoke warrior madness, the other can be confident in his abilities and raise his strength. How will the last one raise his strength without an outside power source??

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
PR created Superman and determined his powerset?

He's a mod. We continue to post on this forum, we abide by its rules. Simples.

-Pr-
Originally posted by JBL
PR created Superman and determined his powerset?

No, I just understand it better than you do.

tkitna
When Surfer is caught by surprise, a thrown brick has knocked him out.

An exploding gas station KO'd Superman. Whats your point?

h1a8
His speed doesnt seem to make anybody else a statue.

Of course it does. Look at the diner scene. Look at the fraction of a nanosecond scene. Look at the femtosecond scene. etc.

tkitna
Of course it does. Look at the diner scene. Look at the fraction of a nanosecond scene. Look at the femtosecond scene. etc.

Great. Three scenes out of 80 years of appearances. Dude gets smacked all the time. This encounter will be no different.

carver9
Great. Three scenes out of 80 years of appearances. Dude gets smacked all the time. This encounter will be no different.

This!!!

TheHulkster
Team wins this spite thread.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
Answer the question. One can get angry and raise his strength, one can invoke warrior madness, the other can be confident in his abilities and raise his strength. How will the last one raise his strength without an outside power source??
First answer my question, are you an idiot? Originally posted by tkitna
An exploding gas station KO'd Superman. Whats your point?
Well, not this Superman.

Diesldude
Superman gives them the supergirl & Shazam treatment.

Both of them were amped and Superman handled them easy.

h1a8
Originally posted by TheHulkster
Team wins this spite thread.
If Superman can casually treat a fraction of a nanosecond as it is several minutes or has shown femptosecond perceptions

then logically explain why either Thor or Surfer won't appear as a statue if Superman uses such perceptions in the fight?

Has Surfer or Thor have been hit by forces in the millions of stellar weights and not been koed or killed? What about a millionth of that force? Have they?

This!!!

You are flip flopping Carv. You use Hulk's greatest feats as a representation of forum Hulk. Hulk destroying dimensions with a clap, Hulk moving faster than human eyes can follow, etc

I said etc. Obviously there are more scenes.
He avoids attacks all the time too.

Full Capacity rule
Superman's speed will not be ignored for the sake of the plot nor will he forget his speed for the sake of the plot.

This is a forum fight with specific rules. Know the difference.

For you to assume that Superman enters every forum fight with absolutely no superspeed or super perceptions is pure trolling.

AlbertoJohnAvil
If Superman can casually treat a fraction of a nanosecond as it is several minutes or has shown femptosecond perceptions

then logically explain why either Thor or Surfer won't appear as a statue if Superman uses such perceptions in the fight?

Has Surfer or Thor have been hit by forces in the millions of stellar weights and not been koed or killed? What about a millionth of that force? Have they?

You are flip flopping Carv. You use Hulk's greatest feats as a representation of forum Hulk. Hulk destroying dimensions with a clap, Hulk moving faster than human eyes can follow, etc

Full Capacity rule
Superman's speed will not be ignored for the sake of the plot nor will he forget his speed for the sake of the plot.

For you to assume that Superman enters every forum fight with absolutely no superspeed or super perceptions is pure trolling.

laughing out loud "million stellar weights"
Just recently he needed Diana's help to stop the Hall of Justice from dropping and was exhausted from doing so

https://i.postimg.cc/7JzJk9qW/syae.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/HVCVMQYT/fye.jpg

abhilegend
Superman was also depowered by red sunlight just before that and only got a minor level of sunlight after that.

h1a8
laughing out loud "million stellar weights"
Just recently he needed Diana's help to stop the Hall of Justice from dropping and was exhausted from doing so

https://i.postimg.cc/7JzJk9qW/syae.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/HVCVMQYT/fye.jpg
Superman was kinda depowered there.
And Superman got koed by an exploding gas station.
What's your point?

TheHulkster

Full Capacity rule

Surfer withstands Big Bang force unharmed.

h1a8

1. Scans of what you are talking about.
2. Define big bang force (what the hell is that)

celeyhyga17
An expansion

TheHulkster
1. Scans of what you are talking about.
2. Define big bang force (what the hell is that)

When all of the matter and energy of the universe condensed in a spaceship sized space explodes point blank range into you at light speed. Surfer is hanging on to the outside of Galan's ship.

https://ibb.co/NnyNv1Z

abhilegend
laughing out loud

No, he didn't.

h1a8
When all of the matter and energy of the universe condensed in a spaceship sized space explodes point blank range into you at light speed. Surfer is hanging on to the outside of Galan's ship.

Where did Surfer get hit with a big bang? Post scans of this.
Note: It didn't happen in either comic posted in the pics you gave.

TheHulkster
Where did Surfer get hit with a big bang? Post scans of this.
Note: It didn't happen in either comic posted in the pics you gave.

Twice

https://ibb.co/NWG1w5N

https://ibb.co/TwVbr36

Surfer protects the girl

celeyhyga17
Twice

Surfer protects the girl
First one is no good. They were hurtling through time there. Imo...

h1a8
Twice

Surfer protects the girl

What comic is that?

StiltmanFTW
Silver Surfer, of course.

Issues 13 and 14.

Dan Slott's run.

celeyhyga17
Dan Slutt

Diesldude
Twice

Surfer protects the girl how did the ship survive? Lol must be some powerful metal. What was that red casing that split apart?

celeyhyga17

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Dan Slutt

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

carver9
Lol... his question is like "how did Earth survive Superman planet buster or how did Batman survive thr shockwaves. Hilarious.

abhilegend
Surfer didn't survive the big bang. Stop being idiotic.

Diesldude

Diesldude

celeyhyga17

Blackagar
Abhi Winehouse is still sucking off Superman Daily?? Say it isn't so! 😁 I see he is still allowed to break every forum rule with impunity, too!! Hey Abstract, both Thor and Surfer merc Kal, that's the facts. Blue Marvel would tax sat ass as well.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Blackagar
Abhi Winehouse is still sucking off Superman Daily?? Say it isn't so! 😁 I see he is still allowed to break every forum rule with impunity, too!! Hey Abstract, both Thor and Surfer merc Kal, that's the facts. Blue Marvel would tax sat ass as well.

So which sock are you?

Diesldude
The scan is telling u what it is. ok alpha/omega.

Looks like the ship was designed to be powerful enough to crack it and start a new universe.

carver9
Lol... his question is like "how did Earth survive Superman planet buster or how did Batman survive thr shockwaves. Hilarious.

Meant to say multi buster punch on World Forger.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Diesldude
ok alpha/omega.

Looks like the ship was designed to be powerful enough to crack it and start a new universe.
Wasnt designed to withstand cracking it. Galan didnt know about it. It was pure accident. As to how it survived, it just did I guess. All kinds of reasons can be used. Galan and his science team were smart enuff to build a plot ship maybe? Not unlike Reed/TChalla creating a ship that allowed them to survive two universes exploding.

Theres also other depictions of the same Galactus story where the ship gets desteoyed and is rebuilt. The "sentience of the universe" saves him or some such.
Or even more recent revelations where Black Winter kept him alive etc.

Facee
Add Hulk to the Marvel team and you've got a fight!

abhilegend
Originally posted by Blackagar
Who are you again?

abhilegend
Wasnt designed to withstand cracking it. Galan didnt know about it. It was pure accident. As to how it survived, it just did I guess. All kinds of reasons can be used. Galan and his science team were smart enuff to build a plot ship maybe? Not unlike Reed/TChalla creating a ship that allowed them to survive two universes exploding.

Theres also other depictions of the same Galactus story where the ship gets desteoyed and is rebuilt. The "sentience of the universe" saves him or some such.
Or even more recent revelations where Black Winter kept him alive etc.
Reed used LT's skin to survive the incursions.

But sure, that ship/incubator was going to be destroyed in a dwarf star by Surfer in Silver Surfer black.

Must be big bang level dwarf star.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by -Pr-
So which sock are you?

Probably Blue Area Vet.

h1a8
Twice

Surfer protects the girl

The girl was dead already. Surfer converted her remains into energy so that he can transfer them to the new universe.

Anyway it didn't appear the writer intended on Surfer experiencing any great forces. Where did the energy and matter originated from before expanding? Most likely outside of the ship and not inside. If that's the case then Surfer could have been in the gap between the ship and everything else.

Even if not then you have the problem of the ship not being damaged coupled with the writer not showing any intention on Surfer actually experiencing a great force at all.

Plus the laws of physics isn't the same in that universe as it is ours.

This is one of those showings that is not meant to be a feat at all from the writer.

carver9
Stop denying fts, H1.

Philosophía
Reborn Superman vs Worthy Thor (before Cates run) and Silver Surfer (before Silver Surfer black).

Who wins?

1. All in character
2. All out fight (Bloodlusted but still in character) 1. Superman 6-7/10. I assume you mean forum fight with CIS in play?
2. Superman 10/10. KO before they even understand the fight has started.

Philosophía
Reed used LT's skin to survive the incursions.

But sure, that ship/incubator was going to be destroyed in a dwarf star by Surfer in Silver Surfer black.

Must be big bang level dwarf star. Well, unlike the complete void of potential energy contained in the alpha/omega, which Galactus' ship released outwards while Surfer was holding out shielded by the ship, the dwarf star actually has real energy to do damage.

We also know that Surfer can't even withstand a small part of the expanding energy of the Universe and not only he nearly died from a small portion of it and was saved by Galactus, but beings far above him like Tenebrous and Aegis were overwhelmed.

This scene is a myth that has been debunked many times, from all angles, so it's quite amusing that it persists.

Diesldude

celeyhyga17

Anyway it didn't appear the writer intended on Surfer experiencing any great forces.
Or...

Which makes it even more impressive if the writer didnt think twice about it. Lets have him go through a big bang with a smile on his face.

Where did the energy and matter originated from before expanding? Most likely outside of the ship and not inside. If that's the case then Surfer could have been in the gap between the ship and everything else.

Not sure what this means. Gap?

U can call it space cheese, silver age hyperbole, etc.
Bottom line he was there to experience a big bang. A literal origination point to boot.
laughing

JBL
the guy that brought it up does this sort of stuff. You can counter and prove him wrong then 2 weeks later he posts the same scans to start the same argument. I wouldn't talk if I were you. You have constantly lied about Superman, get proven wrong, then in another thread, you try the same lies again. And yes, I can prove that you do.

carver9
Originally posted by JBL
I wouldn't talk if I were you. You have constantly lied about Superman, get proven wrong, then in another thread, you try the same lies again. And yes, I can prove that you do.

Lol... he said the ship didn't get destroyed so the ft doesn't count even though Batman and Earth was still intact when Superman punched World Forger.

Diesldude

Diesldude
Lol... he said the ship didn't get destroyed so the ft doesn't count even though Batman and Earth was still intact when Superman punched World Forger. I though you have me on ignore? So you taking about me.

JBL
lol, you have NEVER made a fool of me. Yet another lie you have told. It's quite the opposite, I have made you look foolish about your lies about Superman. And I am fully prepared to do it again.

JBL
Lol... he said the ship didn't get destroyed so the ft doesn't count even though Batman and Earth was still intact when Superman punched World Forger. His love and lies for Superman is so great that he fail to grasp his well known lying ways.

Diesldude
Originally posted by JBL
lol, you have NEVER made a fool of me. Yet another lie you have told. It's quite the opposite, I have made you look foolish about your lies about Superman. And I am fully prepared to do it again. of course i made a fool out of you and pretty much everyone else has had a turn.

JBL
of course i made a fool out of you and pretty much everyone else has had a turn. By all means, get those "everyone else" and let's put it to the test liar.

JBL
of course i made a fool out of you and pretty much everyone else has had a turn. Carver just caught you making a fool of yourself again. It's VERY easy to do.

DarkSaint85
Dynamic strength. Does Superman have it as per this forum?

Diesldude

carver9
Originally posted by JBL
His love and lies for Superman is so great that he fail to grasp his well known lying ways.

He used collateral damage for one scene and then completely ignores it for another showing. I dont get it. How does that even happens. "Hey, the ship didn't get destroyed, so the ft doesn't count". Pull up World Forger showing - the Earth didnt get destroyed and Batman didnt melt but that doesn't matter because Superman still destroyed a Multiverse with a punch". Like, wtf.

Diesldude

Diesldude

AlbertoJohnAvil
The Big bang feat is legit, always has been unlike the World Forger punch, I'm not sure how its been "debunked" but OK

JBL
He used collateral damage for one scene and then completely ignores it for another showing. I dont get it. How does that even happens. "Hey, the ship didn't get destroyed, so the ft doesn't count". Pull up World Forger showing - the Earth didnt get destroyed and Batman didnt melt but that doesn't matter because Superman still destroyed a Multiverse with a punch". Like, wtf. LMAO, He's an idiot, so he's going to ignore it for the sake of his boyfriend Superman. Even my staff laugh at that clown.

carver9
Originally posted by JBL
LMAO, He's an idiot, so he's going to ignore it for the sake of his boyfriend Superman. Even my staff laugh at that clown.

Sad thing is, he doesn't understand how big a multiverse is. If Superman punch destroyed a Multiverse and we are looking at this from a collateral damage point of view, then Earth and Batman who was nearby should have been turned to dust. No matter if the punch was done to them or not. He doesnt even understand his collateral damage argument.

abhilegend
The Big bang feat is legit, always has been unlike the World Forger punch, I'm not sure how its been "debunked" but OK
laughing out loudOriginally posted by JBL
LMAO, He's an idiot, so he's going to ignore it for the sake of his boyfriend Superman. Even my staff laugh at that clown.
So you are a homophobe as well?

JBL
Sad thing is, he doesn't understand how big a multiverse is. If Superman punch destroyed a Multiverse and we are looking at this from a collateral damage point of view, then Earth and Batman who was nearby should have been turned to dust. No matter if the punch was done to them or not. He doesnt even understand his collateral damage argument. Like I said, he's an idiot that contradicts, lies and make himself look incredibly stupid when it comes to Superman.

h1a8
Sad thing is, he doesn't understand how big a multiverse is. If Superman punch destroyed a Multiverse and we are looking at this from a collateral damage point of view, then Earth and Batman who was nearby should have been turned to dust. No matter if the punch was done to them or not. He doesnt even understand his collateral damage argument.
Possibility1:
The multiverse absorbed most of the impact where there was little collateral damage.

Tbh. I'm not going to argue that feat. I disagree with Superman being that powerful. Hell I'm on the fence of whether I believe Superman should be exerting millions of stellar weights.

h1a8
Stop denying people's false interpretations of what happened, H1.

Fixed

Diesldude

DarkSaint85
Dynamic strength. Does Superman have it as per this forum?

To JBL, CARVER AND ALBERTO

AlbertoJohnAvil
Superman has never remotely shown dynamic strength on panel

carver9
Possibility1:
The multiverse absorbed most of the impact where there was little collateral damage.

Tbh. I'm not going to argue that feat. I disagree with Superman being that powerful. Hell I'm on the fence of whether I believe Superman should be exerting millions of stellar weights.

Stop, just stop

AlbertoJohnAvil
Stop denying fts, H1.

we got to see some quality applications of the Power Cosmic. Just before the Bug Bang, he turns Dawn into energy and releases her into the universe afterwards:

https://i.postimg.cc/CnFtZgFT/ufs.jpg

celeyhyga17
roll eyes (sarcastic)

AlbertoJohnAvil

Diesldude

AlbertoJohnAvil

Diesldude

abhilegend
laughing out loud

celeyhyga17

AlbertoJohnAvil
ok alpha/omega.

I don't know about cracking. But it was meant to survive the dearth of a universe and birth of the one that followed:

Or at least study one and travel to the other. holding on the ship isn't far stretch, It says the ship is meant to survive the universe and protect the inhabitants. Though That Surfer survived holding on to the outside, shows he tanked it.

https://i.postimg.cc/2VZmLgBq/cans.jpg

AlbertoJohnAvil
Yeah the way I read that, Surfer bypassed the big bang there and went further back in time pre big bang.

The other scan is valid. On panel he was right there at the big bang and the writer/author did not add enuff supplemental info to refute the feat.

they didn't flee the explosion in that scan I showed; they were going into. Survived it and ended up on the previous universe. This scan directly follows them on the explosion:

https://i.postimg.cc/Q9v7SRNB/oth.jpg

celeyhyga17
they didn't flee the explosion in that scan I showed; they were going into. Survived it and ended up on the previous universe. This scan directly follows them on the explosion:

https://i.postimg.cc/Q9v7SRNB/oth.jpg
I understand wut ure saying, but remember they were hurtling through time in that scene. Their inevitable end was some years before that big bang. I think they survived the travel and bypassed the actual explosion.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>