Early Protagonist Rumble

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Henry_Pym

Jmanghan
Goku dies surprisingly quick, pre-Roshi training I'd have barely put him that high above Hercule.

I think it's between Yusuke and Ichigo, Toguro was able to kill demons just by flexing his aura and Yusuke got about as strong as him by the end. If this is Shikai Ichigo he might lose, though I doubt it because Kenpachi was doing crazy shit like very casually slicing buildings in half while very heavily supressed and Ichigo made him actually try. If it's Ichigo after Bankai training he takes it pretty handily. Finally if it's pre-Kenpachi fight Ichigo then Ichigo definitely loses.

Luffy was having trouble against Buggy.

I would have at the very least made it EoS Naruto because otherwise he just isn't in the conversation unless he uses summoning, and even that isn't guaranteed as Ichigo can deal with much larger goes like Menos Grande. I realize I'm dick-riding Ichigo here but he is honestly, by the end of the Soul Society arc, a very heavy hitter for a lot of anime, he's crazy levels of fast especially compared to anyone else here.

Sorry for the bump lastly.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Goku dies surprisingly quick, pre-Roshi training I'd have barely put him that high above Hercule.

He was bulletproof and killed dinosaurs with his bare hands.

Also managed to fire his first kamehameha before Roshi trained him.

FalconPaunch!
But no moustaaaaaaache.......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.