Donald and Melania Trump Tested COVID Positive

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eon Blue
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/10/01/politics/hope-hicks-positive-coronavirus/index.html

Thoughts and opinions?

BackFire

Blakemore
Seems like extra precaution by his staff to pick up the responsibilities in the next few months are needed. It doesn't look good for now, but hopefully he can still be around for the second debate in two weeks... In truth, I hope he survives and recovers, but then gets made to look like a moron again. I'm soorry, it's just he's obviously not your president material.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Eon Blue
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/10/01/politics/hope-hicks-positive-coronavirus/index.html

Thoughts and opinions?

Yeah, I pray for them to make it. It's highly unlikely they'll die from it since the survival rate is over 99%.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Blakemore
Seems like extra precaution by his staff to pick up the responsibilities in the next few months are needed. It doesn't look good for now, but hopefully he can still be around for the second debate in two weeks... In truth, I hope he survives and recovers, but then gets made to look like a moron again. I'm soorry, it's just he's obviously not your president material.

Heh, you just couldn't resist getting your cheap shots in at him could you? You're a disgusting p-o-s. What the hell is wrong with you? Do you not have a shred of decency in you at all?

And he won that debate. That was quite clear except to morons such as yourself.

DarthAloysius
Sounds like he caught it through one of his rallies, will a lesson be learned? Doubt it.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Heh, you just couldn't resist getting your cheap shots in at him could you? You're a disgusting p-o-s. What the hell is wrong with you? Do you not have a shred of decency in you at all?

And he won that debate. That was quite clear except to morons such as yourself.

thumb up boom!

Newjak
Yeah, I pray for them to make it. It's highly unlikely they'll die from it since the survival rate is over 99%. Tell that to Herman Cain

Silent Master
Why?

DeadpoolXXX
contracted it from pedo joe no doubt.

Surtur
Originally posted by Newjak
Tell that to Herman Cain

Cain had colon cancer.

Old Man Whirly!

Raptor22
Lol

Quincy
Read this news this morning. I hope they recover with no complications!

Bashar Teg
laughing out loudthumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur
Cain had colon cancer.

Yep. As the CDC has said, 94% of those who've died with Covid have had other contributing factors. It's sad that so many people still don't get this no matter how many times you tell them.

Covid is a highly infectious disease it's true, but it is not all that deadly as far as viruses go despite the media constantly trying to hype it up and keep everyone in a state of panic.Overwhelming majority of those who get it will get better and then they'll probably be much more resistant to getting it again.

eThneoLgrRnae
Tell that to Herman Cain

I'd tell it to the over 99% of people who get it but don't die from it. I've never said no one has died from the virus, ffs, but you have a better chance of getting in a car accident or dying from the common flu than you do dying from this virus.

Blakemore
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
laughing out loudthumb up laughing out loud your reaction made my day

Newjak
Yep. As the CDC has said, 94% of those who've died with Covid have had other contributing factors. It's sad that so many people still don't get this no matter how many times you tell them.

Covid is a highly infectious disease it's true, but it is not all that deadly as far as viruses go despite the media constantly trying to hype it up and keep everyone in a state of panic.Overwhelming majority of those who get it will get better and then they'll probably be much more resistant to getting it again. It's funny that keep thinking that number somehow undermines the danger from this virus :/

Newjak
I'd tell it to the over 99% of people who get it but don't die from it. I've never said no one has died from the virus, ffs, but you have a better chance of getting in a car accident or dying from the common flu than you do dying from this virus. You do not have a better chance of dying from the flu at this point in time. The flu last year killed maybe 80,000 and that was considered an extremely bad year.

You are more likely to die from Covid-19 right now then you are the flu :/

Blakemore
It's funny that keep thinking that number somehow undermines the danger from this virus :/ He doesn't understand maths.

Common disease, such as malaria or measles or hypochondria = good treatment

Covid = good treatment

Covid + common disease = death.

Not complex.

Robtard
Wasn't Trump taking his Hydroxychloroquine? He said he was.

Blakemore
Originally posted by Robtard
Wasn't Trump taking his Hydroxychloroquine? He said he was. Apparently it didn't work. I can't believe the ****ing elitists put a rich dumbass in charge. It's like that stupid family guy joke.

Robtard
Apparently it didn't work. I can't believe the ****ing elitists put a rich dumbass in charge. It's like that stupid family guy joke.

I doubt Trump was actually taking Hydroxychloroquine, he was just saying that to support his earlier claim that it works and is safe, he'll let other people take it. He's not going to risk his own health on an unproven drug that can have some nasty side-effects.

Blakemore
Can I take brain force plus pro? I hear it contains soy, and soy makes me get man boobs and my balls will fall off.

Surtur
Can I take brain force plus pro? I hear it contains soy, and soy makes me get man boobs and my balls will fall off.

If you buy some I guarantee you will not turn into a gay frog.

eThneoLgrRnae

What balls? Like most leftists, you don't have any, Blakey.

Flyattractor
Taking the Hydro DIDN'T PREVENT getting Sick!?

Next they will try to tell us that getting the Flu Vaccine Every year ISN'T 100% Effective against the Common Flu!

People like Robbie & Blake are such Phucking Hypocrites.

eThneoLgrRnae
Leave it to the KMC TDS crowd to turn a thread about the President of the United States contracting Covid into a pathetic circle jerk attacking me and bringing Alex Jones into it... smh.

So sorry irrefutable facts have upset the usual suspects.

Blakemore
You do not have a better chance of dying from the flu at this point in time. The flu last year killed maybe 80,000 and that was considered an extremely bad year.

You are more likely to die from Covid-19 right now then you are the flu :/ If you're in your 70s fat and eat fast food daily.

eThneoLgrRnae
Leave it to the KMC TDS crowd to turn a thread about the President of the United States contracting Covid into a pathetic circle jerk attacking me and bringing Alex Jones into it... smh.

So sorry irrefutable facts have upset the usual suspects.

jaden_2.0
I wish them a speedy recovery and hopefully they don't get any bad symptoms.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
I wish them a speedy recovery and hopefully they don't get any bad symptoms.

thumb up Well said.

Why is it that people like Blakey can't give a caring reply like that instead of resorting to cheap shots?

I wish more leftists were like you.

Tzeentch
Yep. As the CDC has said, 94% of those who've died with Covid have had other contributing factors.
Such as being overweight, something that affects like 60% of the country, and being old, which makes up 39% of the country?

eThneoLgrRnae
Yes, those kinds of people are more at risk.

Bashar Teg
i really don't care. do u?

jaden_2.0
thumb up Well said.

Why is it that people like Blakey can't give a caring reply like that instead of resorting to cheap shots?

I wish more leftists were like you.

They have a young son. Anyone who wishes a kid loses their parents is a p-o-s.

eThneoLgrRnae
Absolutely I care about our great president overcoming this sickness, bashy.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
They have a young son. Anyone who wishes a kid loses their parents is a p-o-s.

Agreed, jaden.

Flyattractor
i really don't care. do u?

Bashy just self confirmed he is a P.O.S.

*puts on shocked face*

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Bashy just self confirmed he is a P.O.S.

*puts on shocked face* Why the personal abuse Fly... you are better than that.

Thoughts and Prayers to Trump.

Eon Blue
Honestly, the more I look at the political landscape the more I see that the right has more compassion and heart than the left. This is coming from an agnostic centrist.

At an earlier stage in my life I DID identify as left wing. I’m sure glad I got off that boat.

Bashar Teg
i was only honoring the first lady with her favorite catch-phrase

https://i.imgur.com/nOPtMo2.jpg

Blakemore
What balls? Like most leftists, you don't have any, Blakey. Oh right. Ok. So I'm just a dick and an *******?

Absolutely I care about our great president overcoming this sickness, bashy. It's okay, just pray to god for his recovery and forgive me for my blasphemy.....dumbass.

eThneoLgrRnae
I think I'm gonna be sick. Just read a ton of more disgusting tweets from rabid leftists (some of whom were BLM supporters) on twitter celebrating, laughing, and hoping Trump, the First Lady, and Hope Hicks die.

What's wrong with those people? Aren't these the same people that march around chanting "Love trumps hate!"? Guess I shouldn't be surprised since they also go around chanting "Pigs in a blanket, fry'em like bacon!".

Eon Blue

Quincy
we get it, you consider yourself an agnostic centric

Eon Blue

Blakemore
I think I'm gonna be sick. Just read a ton of more disgusting tweets from rabid leftists (some of whom were BLM supporters) on twitter celebrating, laughing, and hoping Trump, the First Lady, and Hope Hicks die.

What's wrong with those people? Aren't these the same people that march around chanting "Love trumps hate!"? Guess I shouldn't be surprised since they also go around chanting "Pigs in a blanket, fry'em like bacon!". I don't go to twitter all that much. I did yesterday, but before it must have been many months. It's crap. You must go there a lot. You're always posting crap memes from there. So you're just projecting. Dumbass.

BruceSkywalker
i do not give 2 fuchs about trump and his whore wife..

Blakemore
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
i do not give 2 fuchs about trump and his whore wife.. thumb up

Robtard
Trump party at presidential debate did not wear masks, refused offer from Cleveland Clinic for face coverings

President Trump's party at the presidential debate on Tuesday refused to wear masks despite a requirement by the venue that they do so, and they turned down a Cleveland Clinic staffer who offered them face coverings.

The refusal by those with Trump, including first lady Melania Trump, to wear masks during the debate was noted at the time. But it has drawn new concern Friday morning after the president, the first lady and top White House adviser Hope Hicks all were revealed to have tested positive for the coronavirus overnight Thursday into Friday. The venue had only made exceptions to its mask rule for Trump, Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden and moderator Chris Wallace.

"In terms of what went on the hall, it was curious. The Biden camp, Mrs. Biden, Sen. Chris Coons of Deleware, all their people, all came in wearing masks and wore them throughout the entire debate," Wallace said Friday. "The Trump family came in, I'm told, wearing masks but then took them off once they sat down in their seats. That actually violated the rules of the Cleveland Clinic, which was in charge of all the safety issues inside the hall." -snip

Hopefully they all use this as a learning experience and protect themselves and more importantly others going forward.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
i do not give 2 fuchs about trump and his whore wife..

Such a loving liberal... so typical of those on the left.

Thank God for the ignore function.

eThneoLgrRnae
thumb up

And you thumbs-upping his disgusting post shows you are just as gross as he is.

I'm sure the p-o-s will get a "bingo" from a certain someone as well.

Blakemore
Maybe Trump is trying to kill Biden with Chinese flu cos China is scary?

I'm joking. I don't really think that.

NemeBro
Hope he dies tbh.

wxyz
I wish him and the First Lady a speedy recovery.

NemeBro
A speedy trip to Hell more like lmao

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by NemeBro
Hope he dies tbh.

Course you do... no surprise there whatsoever.

wxyz
Hope he dies tbh.

A speedy trip to Hell more like lmao

At least you're honest.

Silent Master
Times like this reveal all you need to know about people's character.

wxyz
Originally posted by Silent Master

thumb up

Impediment

Robtard
Inshallah.

NemeBro
Times like this reveal all you need to know about people's character. Yeah, a lot of pieces of shit think the US citizen most responsible for all the US COVID deaths deserves to live. What a bunch of retards. thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
Yeah, a lot of pieces of shit think the US citizen most responsible for all the US COVID deaths deserves to live. What a bunch of retards. thumb up Those same "pieces of shit" don't think he is the most responsible, because Fox News, The Daily Wire, they are a bit dim and get all their news from the Internet.

Old Man Whirly!

Bashar Teg
Yeah, a lot of pieces of shit think the US citizen most responsible for all the US COVID deaths deserves to live. What a bunch of retards. thumb up

laughing out loud

eThneoLgrRnae
Yeah, a lot of pieces of shit think the US citizen most responsible for all the US COVID deaths deserves to live. What a bunch of retards. thumb up

Whatever you have to tell yourself to justify your feelings of hatred and wishing death on others (the President of the United States, no less). thumb up

Bashar Teg
"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Eon Blue

Stay classy. thumb up smile

Blakemore
Whatever you have to tell yourself to justify your feelings of hatred and wishing death on others (the President of the United States, no less). thumb up What about all those New Yorkers who died which Bash clearly feels sad by? Do they matter at all? Or was Trump's bad policy on covid justified? If so, then he should suffer from the stupid virus too. That's karma.

Old Man Whirly!
What about all those New Yorkers who died which Bash clearly feels sad by? Do they matter at all? Or was Trump's bad policy on covid justified? If so, then he should suffer from the stupid virus too. That's karma. According to Trumpers, the federal Government had nothing to do with any of it... I argued this with DDM for ages before he bored me.

Robtard
I don't agree with the sentiment that Trump should die, but it's hard to pretend you can't even understand people's anger over Trump and Covid-19.

The US was never going to just dodge covid-19, in fact, the only person who said it would "just go away" without any deaths was Trump himself early on. Trump's shitty actions and inaction caused the deaths of potentially well over 150K people that didn't need to die (and rising). So yeah, I get why some people are angry and would want a form of karmic revenge.

eThneoLgrRnae

Yes, it's all just a big joke to you that our President and the First Lady has contracted this virus, isn't it?

Blakemore
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
According to Trumpers, the federal Government had nothing to do with any of it... I argued this with DDM for ages before he bored me. The only thing Trump was ever right about were "Bushes be bad," "media is biased" and "China is scary"

Yes, Chinese people ate bats and caused a virus to spread which killed millions of people. Why didn't da dolan stop this?

Bashar Teg
Yes, it's all just a big joke to you that our President and the First Lady has contracted this virus, isn't it?

Old Man Whirly!
I don't agree with the sentiment that Trump should die, but it's hard to pretend you can't even understand people's anger over Trump and Covid-19.

The US was never going to just dodge covid-19, in fact, the only person who said it would "just go away" without any deaths was Trump himself early on. Trump's shitty actions and inaction caused the deaths of potentially well over 150K people that didn't need to die (and rising). So yeah, I get why some people are angry and would want a form of karmic revenge. Agree one hundred percent, I argued this with DDM, but no it's all the fault of the Mayors and Governors...

eThneoLgrRnae
If you don't agree with that sick sentiment then call out your leftist friends, Robbie.

You won't though, will you? Nah, you'll dance around it and make excuses for not calling them out.

Old Man Whirly!
If you don't agree with that sick sentiment then call out your leftist friends, Robbie.

You won't though, will you? Nah, you'll dance around it and make excuses for not calling them out. Ethneo, why didn't you call Broly out when he mocked Lestov's living conditions etc? The guy is caring for his mother. Why did you mock him for that? Seems low mate.

Bashar Teg
"it is what it is" smile

Blakemore
https://i.imgur.com/lZ8JbxQ.jpg

as surt would say: "Awful" Nice find by me.

Robtard
Agree one hundred percent, I argued this with DDM, but no it's all the fault of the Mayors and Governors...

They made errors too, but leadership starts at the top and trickles down.

Robtard

You won't though, will you? Nah, you'll dance around it and make excuses for not calling them out.

I literally just did by saying I don't agree with it, so are you feeling okay? But I am also not stupid and can understand why some might feel a certain way and I explained why.

BruceSkywalker
Such a loving liberal... so typical of those on the left.

Thank God for the ignore function.

calm down douchecunt.. i don't give a shit about politics . so F trump

i just come in the gdf to laugh at dummies like you

Bashar Teg
i heard 2 weeks ago that covid "affects virtually nobody", so this is probably all fake news and trump's in no danger

Old Man Whirly!
i heard 2 weeks ago that covid "affects virtually nobody", so this is probably all fake news and trump's in no danger DDM has told me this, strange because an ex of mine who is a Matron Nurse at a respite centre for Dementia patients had 13 die in her ward over a two week period in the UK peak. But you know. It's not serious.

Bashar Teg
i was quoting trump, actually. so this is really all a non-issue. no president has ever been hurt or killed by a hoax. all is well

Old Man Whirly!
i was quoting trump, actually. so this is really all a non-issue. no president has ever been hurt or killed by a hoax. all is well I know you were, I was giving forum context... wink

eThneoLgrRnae
i was quoting trump, actually. so this is really all a non-issue. no president has ever been hurt or killed by a hoax. all is well

That's the very great and all-wise President Trump to you , Bashy.

And if I see you using a lower case 'T' with his name again I'll call and report you to secret service.

Show our wise, benevolent leader some respect, dammit.... you won't be warned again!

Bashar Teg
RBG did this. she argued her first case with god and won

Silent Master

Bashar Teg
this year's october surprise has been brought to you by: God smile

Old Man Whirly!
this year's october surprise has been brought to you by: God smile https://media.giphy.com/media/igJK985xZj8Cqq0YOW/giphy.gif

NemeBro
Whatever you have to tell yourself to justify your feelings of hatred and wishing death on others (the President of the United States, no less). thumb up I don't need to tell myself anything my friend, they're self-evident facts. I'm sorry you're going through such a hard time right now Star, but if it makes you feel any better this news makes me feel great!

BackFire

NemeBro
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Stay classy. thumb up smile I always do little buddy. How've you been? Partake in any she-penises lately?

eThneoLgrRnae
RBG did this. she argued her first case with god and won

I didn't celebrate her death but I seriously doubt she's "resting in peace" right now.

That's all I will say on the matter besides pointing out that no one wins an argument against God, Bashy. That's impossible to do.

RBG is probably learning that the hard way at this very moment. It's ok though as I'm sure she has a lot of company with her: Charles Darwin, Stephen Hawking, Hitler, Mao, Stalin, etc...

BackFire
I didn't celebrate her death but I seriously doubt she's "resting in peace" right now.

That's all I will say on the matter besides pointing out that no one wins an argument against God, Bashy. That's impossible to do.

RBG is probably learning that the hard way at this very moment. It's ok though as I'm sure she has a lot of company with her: Charles Darwin, Stephen Hawking, Hitler, Mao, Stalin, etc...

And soon maybe Trump.

NemeBro
Originally posted by BackFire
And soon maybe Trump. thumb up

Surtur
Wait Stephen Hawking is chilling with Hitler and Mao?

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by BackFire
And soon maybe Trump.

Perhaps. I still don't think he will die though. And I'm not nearly as confident where he will spend eternity as I am with those others I mentioned.

He isn't a saint by any measure but I don't think he is actually a bad person, overall. What matters the most though is whether or not he has accepted Jesus Christ as His Lord and Savior. If he has already, or does it before he dies (whenever that may be, hopefully not too soon) then he will be saved.

I pray he is going go make it thru this though.

Bashar Teg

celebrating death is okay when you're a conservative

eThneoLgrRnae
Wait Stephen Hawking is chilling with Hitler and Mao?

Considering I highly doubt he accepted Jesus Christ before he died that would be my guess, yes.

Surtur
Don't you think your god is maybe a super villain if he sees stephen hawking the same as hitler tho

Bashar Teg
Considering I highly doubt he accepted Jesus Christ before he died that would be my guess, yes.

why do you think that god chose to give trump covid? serious question

eThneoLgrRnae
Don't you think your god is maybe a super villain if he sees stephen hawking the same as hitler tho

No... I don't, Surtur. You wanna know why? Because He offered us an easy way out in His Son, Jesus Christ.

It is a gift from God. How hard is it to just accept a gift?

Surtur
No... I don't, Surtur. You wanna know why? Because He offered us an easy way out in His Son, Jesus Christ.

It is a gift from God. How hard is it to just accept a gift?

I am dubious about accepting a gift from someone who sees darwin and hawking as the same as hitler and mao.

Surtur
Also I don't want his baby why can't he take care of his son why is he gifting him to me

Old Man Whirly!
Don't you think your god is maybe a super villain if he sees stephen hawking the same as hitler tho Originally posted by Bashar Teg
why do you think that god chose to give trump covid? serious question Ethneo says

https://media.giphy.com/media/11M8MYqPc37F4I/giphy.gif

eThneoLgrRnae
I am dubious about accepting a gift from someone who sees darwin and hawking as the same as hitler and mao.

Well.... that is your choice, bud. You have free will to accept it or refuse it. It is up to you and no one else.

Stephen Hawking and Charley Darwin had that same free will. They made their choice and I'm almost certain where they're spending eternity right now, though I don't know with 100% certainty.

It's entirely plausible they accepted Christ in secret before they died. I hope they did. God doesn't want anyone to be damned to Hell and neither do I.

Robtard

Surtur
Plus I don't think a McDonald's drive thru is even a legit hospital

eThneoLgrRnae
Also I don't want his baby why can't he take care of his son why is he gifting him to me

Ok. Yeah, I get it, Surtur. You don't like God or even believe in him and that's fine. I tried. Probably best if we stayed on topic I guess.

At least we agree on wanting Trump to get better. It scares me that he was rushed to the hospital.

Robtard
It. Has. Begun.

https://i.imgur.com/KJYD6im.png

Oh Trumpers...

Bashar Teg
and once again, god, the decider, gets no blame. wouldn't life be great if we all had the same flexible performance expectations at our jobs?

Surtur
Ok. Yeah, I get it, Surtur. You don't like God or even believe in him and that's fine. I tried. Probably best if we stayed on topic I guess.

At least we agree on wanting Trump to get better. It scares me that he was rushed to the hospital.

Set aside my beliefs for a second. A being with cosmic power who see's hitler and darwin as the same doesn't disturb u?

Robtard
and once again, god, the decider, gets no blame. wouldn't life be great if we all had the same flexible performance expectations at our jobs?

How can god be blamed when it's clearly the "leftist" who infected Trump with covid19? Surely Trump flaunting precautions since early January can't possible have anything to do with it.

eThneoLgrRnae
It. Has. Begun.

https://i.imgur.com/KJYD6im.png

Oh Trumpers...

Oh, you can laugh all you like but I would put absolutely nothing past the Trump-hating crowd. Just look at some of the hateful anti-Trump replies in this thread. We aren't talking about calm, right-in-the-head people here, Robbie.

Old Man Whirly!
Well.... that is your choice, bud. You have free will to accept it or refuse it. It is up to you and no one else.

Stephen Hawking and Charley Darwin had that same free will. They made their choice and I'm almost certain where they're spending eternity right now, though I don't know with 100% certainty.

It's entirely plausible they accepted Christ in secret before they died. I hope they did. God doesn't want anyone to be damned to Hell and neither do I. https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7WIx9b8iblL1pfj2/giphy.gif

Robtard
Oh, you can laugh all you like but I would put absolutely nothing past the Trump-hating crowd. Just look at some of the hateful anti-Trump replies in this thread. We aren't talking about calm, right-in-the-head people here, Robbie.

Thank you for proving the point. Couldn't be Trump's own reckless actions that netted him a covid case, he was purposefully infected by der "evil left".

eThneoLgrRnae
Set aside my beliefs for a second. A being with cosmic power who see's hitler and darwin as the same doesn't disturb u?

That's a false premise. God doesn't see them as the same. But they both probably rejected Christ which means they're both paying the penalty for their sins. I'm 100% certain Hitler did... I just assume Darwin did.

Sin is sin, Surtur. Have you ever stolen anything? Even a piece of candy? Have you ever told a lie? Even just a little white lie? I'm certain you have which means according to God's law, you're guilty of breaking His commandments.

So, you have two choices. You can either let God, who is the supreme judge of the universe, judge you according to what you've done... or, you can get a substitute to pay the penalty for you. That substitute is Jesus Christ. He paid the penalty for your (and mine, and everyone else's) sin with his blood on the cross 2,000 years ago.

All you have to do is accept His free gift. You are not required to attend church (though it never hurts) or get baptized or say "Hail Mary!" prayers over and over again as the deceived Roman Catholics do. Just accept Jesus.

Catholics think that your good works lead to Salvation but that is a false gospel. Works are just how the world sees that you are a saved person. They are not actually a requirement to salvation. When you are truly saved the good works will flow from you naturally.

Surtur
that's some creepy shit tho

eThneoLgrRnae
https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7WIx9b8iblL1pfj2/giphy.gif

Laugh now... cry later, pooty. You will be in agony for eternity. It will never end. Think about that... think long and hard. Is that really worth rejecting Jesus Christ? Do you hate Him that much that you will be willing to spend eternity in Hell for it?

I suggest you think it over very carefully. You never know when the end will come. You may think you'll just die and that'll be the end of it but you are in for a rude awakening because it won't end there.

I know I may treat you bad on the forum but I don't want you to actually burn in Hell.

Bashar Teg
I suggest you think it over very carefully. You never know when the end will come. You may think you'll just die and that'll be the end of it but you are in for a rude awakening because it won't end there.

why do you think god gave trump covid?

Robtard

eThneoLgrRnae
that's some creepy shit tho

Yes, to an unsaved person of course it's creepy... or something to mockingly laugh at if you're someone like pooty.

Surtur
Yes, to an unsaved person of course it's creepy... or something to mockingly laugh at if you're someone like pooty.

U gotta admit God is twisted if real.

Old Man Whirly!
Laugh now... cry later, pooty. You will be in agony for eternity. It will never end. Think about that... think long and hard. Is that really worth rejecting Jesus Christ? Do you hate Him that much that you will be willing to spend eternity in Hell for it?

I know I may treat you bad on the forum but I don't want you to actually burn in Hell.

https://media.giphy.com/media/gMHFX7PEDZEHK/giphy.gif

Robtard
laughing out loud

Bashar Teg
it's really cool of star to forgive god so quickly for giving trump covid.

eThneoLgrRnae
U gotta admit God is twisted if real.

No, I see Him as a just, very loving God. Though I must admit, I've never really understood why He let Satan do the horrible things he did to Job. Apparently, it was a test to see if Job would ever renounce God.

Yes, it does seem kind of messed-up to me letting Satan literally kill his entire family and do other horrible things to him just to prove to Satan that Job would never renounce God.

Honestly, I still don't get it.... but who am I to judge my Creator?

Old Man Whirly!
No, I see Him as a just, very loving God. Though I must admit, I've never really understood why He let Satan do the horrible things he did to Job. Apparently, it was a test to see if Job would ever renounce God.

Yes, it does seem kind of messed-up to me letting Satan literally kill his entire family and do other horrible things to him just to prove to Satan that Job would never renounce God.

Honestly, I still don't get it.... but who am I to judge my Creator? https://media.giphy.com/media/4Ez11VM31gFry/giphy.gif

Robtard
https://media.giphy.com/media/4Ez11VM31gFry/giphy.gif

That looks like Jesus is using a Star Trek transporter.

Old Man Whirly!
That looks like Jesus is using a Star Trek transporter. That's what I thought too Rob, Surt showing me how to do gifs. may have unwittingly created a monster.

But Surt

https://media.giphy.com/media/XqDqnqw4CP0A0/giphy.gif

Bashar Teg

Robtard
If true, that doctor should lose their license, I don't care if the babyman yelling at you because they think they know more than anyone else is the POTUS, a doctor's first responsibility is to do not harm.

snowdragon
If true, that doctor should lose his license, I don't care if the babyman yelling at you because they think they know more than anyone else is the POTUS, a doctor's first responsibility is to do not harm.

Crazy as it sounds its one of the reasons they call it "practicing" medicine.

Bashar Teg
If true, that doctor should lose their license, I don't care if the babyman yelling at you because they think they know more than anyone else is the POTUS, a doctor's first responsibility is to do not harm.

the irony of it all is shocking. trump insists that his doctors be "yes" men who put his judgement above their own, and look what happens. reminds me how michael jackson bought the farm

KharmaDog

Blakemore
I have a theory about MJ. Apparently vit-C makes your skin whiter.... maybe MJ went freaky with a lot of lemons...

BackFire

We talking about the new Marvel big baddie here?

Bashar Teg
I have a theory about MJ. Apparently vit-C makes your skin whiter.... maybe MJ went freaky with a lot of lemons...

most likely he died because he decided that he knew better than his doctor.

oh and totally not related to the topic:

gT-LfVlTE94

Blakemore
most likely he died because he decided that he knew better than his doctor.

oh and totally not related to the topic:

gT-LfVlTE94 What a douche.

KCJ506
Honestly I'm surprised that this didn't already happen months ago considering he's always around random people who travel via airport around country to country...

Worst possible thing to come out of this is that he pulls through with no symptoms or very few symptoms, emerges after quarantine and says something along the lines of

"See it's no worse than the common cold! It's not a big deal!"

Just gives people more reason to downplay the seriousness.

Blakemore
Nah, he'll tweet about how it's unfair he has to do a televised debate.

It's very shady, tbh. Biden talks about how he knows how it feels to lose lives in the debate with regard to CV then Trump suddenly has CV. He's just gonna say, "I had CV, you haven't. I know how bad it is."

ilikecomics
It seems sadistic to cheer for pestilence.

I understand not liking an individual, but i dislike the idea of any individual in pain/mortal danger even more.

It shouldnt be too hard for anti trumpers to be as sad about trump getting covid as anyone else, lest they admit they delight in the fall of those they find unfavorable.

At the same time, the pro trumpers should see why this was an easy fly trap for the anti side to walk into by saying something callous about trump, this callousness is then used as further evidence for why common ground cant be found.

It's funny how we're just emulating the push and pull of the red-blue duopoly.

Imagine this is sports fandom; two fans of two different teams should still look the other fan in the eye and find a kindred spirit in their mutual love of the game.

The judeo christian god is a monster and the idea someone can achieve salvation via blind faith is the worst version of christianity. Im at least a little sympathetic of the merit based idea of good works getting into heaven.

Also, darwin was a christian and feared pursuing his work further because the implication that under Darwin's model god is superfluous.
Most great men of science up to a certain historical point were men of faith.
In rare circumstances scientists like this exist today, an example being the guy who was the head of the human genome project.

He says in regard to his faith that it doesnt intersect with his profession because religion is the why and science is the how, which is a very poor argument even when put under light scrutiny.

The claim jesus was born a virgin is a statement about biology, among other fields.

I would talk to you about your faith, but it seems dogmatic and not very theological.

eThneoLgrRnae
"The Judeo Christian God is a monster".

Like I haven't heard that one before lol. Tell you what bud, you can take that up with Him when you come face to face with Him, and yes, you will one day; count on it. The fact you may not believe in Him won't change that.

When you're standing there try lecturing the omnipotent creator of the universe on how to be a proper and fair god and see how it goes lol.

Good luck with that. wink

Blakemore

Like I haven't heard that one before lol. Tell you what bud, you can take that up with Him when you come face to face with Him, and yes, you will one day; count on it. The fact you may not believe in Him won't change that.

When you're standing there try lecturing the omnipotent creator of the universe on how to be a proper and fair god and see how it goes lol.

Good luck with that. wink Does he look like a giant with a big white beard? If so, well I'm already going to hell anyway.

ilikecomics

Good luck with that. wink

Are you familiar with Pascal's wager and its various deconstructions ?

You shouldn't believe in something because you're afraid of the repercussions if you dont. You should believe something because there's compelling evidence.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>