Trump condemns all white Supremacy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack

Bashar Teg
"proud boys: stand back and stand by"

BrolyBlack
He condemned the proud boys by name. His many people have the proud boys killed?

Blakemore
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
"proud boys: stand back and stand by" My only solace is I hope that was a jest, but I'm not sure.

Old Man Whirly!
"Good people on both sides".

Robtard
"User banned by Badabing, for 3 days

Reason: Personally insulting a person's physical appearance and financial situation. Next time it will be a perm ban."

Oh Broly....

Eon Blue
Oh Rob....

eThneoLgrRnae

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
He condemned the proud boys by name. His many people have the proud boys killed?

Why would he condemn a group that has done nothing wrong? They aren't white supremacists.. far from it, actually. They are just another right-wing group that the media has relentlessly smeared. They may not be angels or saints but they aren't nearly as bad as Antifa or BLM.

Oh, shit... just noticed you got banned again. Hopefully, it's not permanent.

Robtard
Can you not read:

Originally posted by Robtard

Reason: Personally insulting a person's physical appearance and financial situation. Next time it will be a perm ban."

Oh Broly....

cdtm
Looking through his history now, out of curiosity.

Either I'm not looking right, or the insults are pretty far back.

eThneoLgrRnae
Can you not read:

Can read just fine.... just missed your post.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by cdtm

I think it was a post he made to Blake today in the "Septic Tank" thread that got him banned though could be mistaken.

Old Man Whirly!

Oh Broly.... who did he go too far with this time?

Robtard
Originally posted by cdtm

Broly has a habit of getting very nasty when something happens he doesn't like, especially if that something points to his hypocrisy.

But it's just a 3-day ban and it's over the weekend, so hopefully Broly finds something constructive to do with his time instead of posting here 24/7 and comes back on Monday calm and collected.

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
who did he go too far with this time?

I suspect Blakemore

wxyz
This is what pisses me off about the media.

They've created this false narrative about Trump and white supremacy and the Democrats go right along with it.

Robtard
Probably because White supremacist came out in droves supporting Trump and he was both slow and reluctant to talk negativity about anyone who supports him. Probably that.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by wxyz
This is what pisses me off about the media.

They've created this false narrative about Trump and white supremacy and the Democrats go right along with it.

Yes, because they desperately wanna deflect from the fact that it is actually there side that is filled with racists. They deflect, they project, they spin, and they just outright lie constantly.

Newjak
Probably because White supremacist came out in droves supporting Trump and he was both slow and reluctant to talk negativity about anyone who supports him. Probably that. This right here.

Old Man Whirly!

Oh Broly.... who did he go too far with this time?

eThneoLgrRnae
More lies.

Even if they did "overwhelmingly" support Trump in 2016, it still doesn't change the fact that Trump has disavowed them over and over and over and over again.

It's not his fault if a bunch of white supremacists chose to support him. He can't make them stop supporting him.

Again, he has disavowed them repeatedly, ffs.

Blakemore
who did he go too far with this time? Apparently me. Idk how.

dadudemon
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/oct/1/proud-boys-black-lives-matter-leaders-hold-joint-c/

Proud Boys, Black Lives Matter leaders hold joint conference: We 'denounce White supremacy'

Why isn't this news being covered by all the MSM outlets? Seems like a pretty important news story that should be covered considering the anti-Proud-Boys narrative.

Robtard
Originally posted by Newjak
This right here.

He's Dr. Frankenstein and this is yet another monster of his own making now coming back to crush him

eThneoLgrRnae
DDM: You just answered your own question, bud. It is because it would ruin their false narrative that the Proud Boys are "white supremacists" especially when you take into account the fact that some of the leaders in The Proud Boys are actually black.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
DDM: You just answered your own question, bud. It is because it would ruin their false narrative that the Proud Boys are "white supremacists" especially when you take into account the fact that some of the leaders in The Proud Boys are actually black. November is coming, this reminds me of German soldiers in Poland as the Red Army liberated Auschwitz.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Blakemore
Apparently me. Idk how. well, i have a lot of time for Bada's judgement, so you probably don't want to know what BrolyBlack said.

Robtard
After Hitler ventilated his own cranium and the allies rolled freely through Berlin, it was hard to find a German civilian who voted for and supported Hitler.

Blakemore
Originally posted by dadudemon
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/oct/1/proud-boys-black-lives-matter-leaders-hold-joint-c/

Proud Boys, Black Lives Matter leaders hold joint conference: We 'denounce White supremacy'

Why isn't this news being covered by all the MSM outlets? Seems like a pretty important news story that should be covered considering the anti-Proud-Boys narrative. Good! I hope they do!

Blakemore
November is coming, this reminds me of German soldiers in Poland as the Red Army liberated Auschwitz. Dude, did I ever tell you my daddy's daddy was Polish and was captured by the soviets?

well, i have a lot of time for Bada's judgement, so you probably don't want to know what BrolyBlack said. Probably best to not tell me.

Old Man Whirly!
Dude, did I ever tell you my daddy's daddy was Polish and was captured by the soviets?

Probably best to not tell me. no you didn't, interesting. Did you know i am a quarter Gypsy, so Hitler would have topped my grandfather and mum.

Old Man Whirly!
After Hitler ventilated his own cranium and the allies rolled freely through Berlin, it was hard to find a German civilian who voted for and supported Hitler. thumb up Indeed it was.

Robtard
"I never supported or cared for the Fuhrer, that was the cuck Hans down on Strudel Street." -Normal Person

Old Man Whirly!
"I never supported or cared for the Fuhrer, that was the cuck Hans down on Strudel Street." -Normal Person This is the real truth. If he loses, he over reached. Don't doubt their will be ramifications for his reputation and business. Perhaps legal action and certainly real investigations.

Blakemore
no you didn't, interesting. Did you know i am a quarter Gypsy, so Hitler would have topped my grandfather and mum. Oh. Cool. I never liked gypos but I still like you.

"I never supported or cared for the Fuhrer, that was the cuck Hans down on Strudel Street." -Normal Person just as his side was losing the war. Isn't that f'kin' convenient?

Robtard
We're seeing similar tactics with the slow distancing away from the orange wannabe fuhrer

Lestov16
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bytchboi should have done this four years ago instead of golfing, tweeting, and insulting. His fake empathy won't help him now smile

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Lestov16
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bytchboi should have done this four years ago instead of golfing, tweeting, and insulting. His fake empathy won't help him now smile

You sound overly emotional and angered by the POTUS. Get some ointment for that burn, Prophet of Gynandrotheus. smile thumb up

Newjak
Good! I hope they do! https://kutv.com/news/local/blm-group-proud-boys-stand-together-at-salt-lake-city-press-conference

One was just a chapter of the Proud Boys and the other was just an independent BLM group that isn't technically affiliated with BLM.

I mean still kudos to these two groups for getting together but you should be careful by saying that these groups represent the entirety of their namesakes.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Newjak
https://kutv.com/news/local/blm-group-proud-boys-stand-together-at-salt-lake-city-press-conference

One was just a chapter of the Proud Boys and the other was just an independent BLM group that isn't technically affiliated with BLM.

I mean still kudos to these two groups for getting together but you should be careful by saying that these groups represent the entirety of their namesakes. thumb up to do so would be misleading at best.

Trocity
To be fair, the link in the OP is from nearly two weeks ago now - has he condemned white supremacy today?

wxyz
According to the Left, Trump has to condemn White Supremacy every day for the rest of his life.

If he doesn't, they'll just waste time at the White House Press Briefings.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.