Who would you hire as an assassin?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Henry_Pym

Stoic
Red Hood, but I was going to say Hulk..

abhilegend
Deathstroke

beatboks
Grendal

DarkSaint85
The Spot.

Enzeru
Originally posted by Stoic

Red Hood, but I was going to say Hulk..

My boi Jason Todd isn't going to kill an innocent person.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85

The Spot.

That's probably the best possible pick, yeah.

h1a8
The Spot.
Great pick.

Old Man Whirly!
the ghost.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
the ghost. that was my choice too if you are talking the Ironman villain.

Or do you mean the old school Atom villain.

StiltmanFTW
Your avatar is scaring me.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
that was my choice too if you are talking the Ironman villain.

Or do you mean the old school Atom villain. iron man villain.

Galan007
Ghost (Dark Horse) would be a good pick too.

I had planned to make a respect thread for her a few months back, but totally forgot about it until now.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Galan007
Ghost (Dark Horse) would be a good pick too.

I had planned to make a respect thread for her a few months back, but totally forgot about it until now. Yes he would, to be honest any psychic will get the job done really well too.

Wonder Man
Trinary. The only escape would be the wilderness and she could hunt the person with machines.

Vanguard
Deathstroke
Or
Backlash

carver9
Gemini man

cdtm
Ringo Chen.

cdtm
Originally posted by cdtm
Ringo Chen.

You know, Tommy Monaghan's rival/frenemy?

https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Ringo_Chen_(New_Earth)

I'd have preferred Tommy, but he doesn't kill innocents. Ringo on the other hand:

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Kmc0bTUDJGY/VqIBFfLl9_I/AAAAAAAAU90/cQtJ0tp7cU0/s0-Ic42/RCO005.jpg

DarkSaint85
Why are people talking about killing innocents??

-Pr-
Ian Nottingham was the first person that came to mind when I read the OP. I think he'd just about qualify.

cdtm
Why are people talking about killing innocents??

Well, he's at a Lexcorp hotel. Under "security, for some reason, as I don't remember much security in any hotel I've stayed in. Assuming he actually works with Lexcorp, Traditionally, only Superman knows they're bad guys, while the public considers them captains of industry and champions of the people, or something.

A guy like Hitman probably has no idea Luther tries to kill his idol every other day.

And besides, it's always better getting a gun for hire without morals. Tommy Monaghan and Rimgo Chen used to have arguments all the time about Tommy pretending some people were legitimate targets and some weren't to a contract killer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.