Hal Jordan & Kyle Rayner vs Silver Surfer & Shaman Nate Grey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
who wins

beatboks
Team Marvel.
Either GL is a good match for Surfer, Shaman Nate IMHO is too much for either

MrMind
Hal has better feats but ok...

krisblaze
Better feats than Nate? LOL

Not on average.

MrMind
well let's see

off the top of my head:

Hal korna bust

Hal was playing pool game with planets

Hal has beaten cyborg superman

Hal has beaten zod amped on two suns, same Zod who was beating the crap out of several green lanterns including Kilowog and Kyle Rayner, same Zod who one shotted Supergirl, beat the crap out of Cyborg Superman when his brain was hanging out.

Hal easily tanked on Mogo amped on both GLC and SC power, keep in mind few GLC members stopped a galaxy busting explosion in SCW

Hal destroyed sun eater

Hal went toe to toe with Sinestrollax which was skyfather+ level, the same sinestrollax who outright destroyed spectre, ripped the heart out of volthoom, destroyed a shield even white lantern kyle rayner couldn't

but yes, Nate has better feat.....LOL

beatboks
Originally posted by MrMind
well let's see

off the top of my head:

Hal korna bust

Hal was playing pool game with planets

Hal has beaten cyborg superman

Hal has beaten zod amped on two suns, same Zod who was beating the crap out of several green lanterns including Kilowog and Kyle Rayner, same Zod who one shotted Supergirl, beat the crap out of Cyborg Superman when his brain was hanging out.

Hal easily tanked on Mogo amped on both GLC and SC power, keep in mind few GLC members stopped a galaxy busting explosion in SCW

Hal destroyed sun eater

Hal went toe to toe with Sinestrollax which was skyfather+ level, the same sinestrollax who outright destroyed spectre, ripped the heart out of volthoom, destroyed a shield even white lantern kyle rayner couldn't

but yes, Nate has better feat.....LOL

I'm curious, which feats listed here do you think are above Nate? Becaaue I don't see any.

Pre Shaman Nate had the power to match the pheonix, create a Phoenix rapture, could match Franklin Richards, was stated to have the power to destroy all universes. Never mind the ability ro freeze and manipulate time and just flat out reality warp.

So yes Nate had better feata

abhilegend
Originally posted by beatboks
I'm curious, which feats listed here do you think are above Nate? Becaaue I don't see any.

Pre Shaman Nate had the power to match the pheonix, create a Phoenix rapture, could match Franklin Richards, was stated to have the power to destroy all universes. Never mind the ability ro freeze and manipulate time and just flat out reality warp.

So yes Nate had better feata
Most of these are statements. But sure, Hal shook entire emotional spectrum just creating his ring and shook Warworld from hundreds of space sectors away.

beatboks
^ that puts the discussion in a better ball park, still a discussion that could go either way, depending on context.

abhilegend
No, it doesn't.

beatboks
Originally posted by abhilegend
No, it doesn't.

Ok, if you don't think that makes it debatable in Hal's favor then Nate is still to much.

After all emotional spectrum is space chees and completely unquantifiable. Warworld from hindreds of sectors away is the feat that is actually somewhat quantifiable and debatable and even that has an element of space cheese

Rage.Of.Olympus
https://i.postimg.cc/9Q7Rv6Ky/1138640-xman1.jpg

They literally measured Nate's power against the Dark Phoenix.

MrMind
and Hal killed Krona

Ambient
Hi jacked! Dark Phoenix vs Krona

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

They extrapolated. Not quite the same.

abhilegend
Originally posted by beatboks
Ok, if you don't think that makes it debatable in Hal's favor then Nate is still to much.

After all emotional spectrum is space chees and completely unquantifiable. Warworld from hindreds of sectors away is the feat that is actually somewhat quantifiable and debatable and even that has an element of space cheese
ermmOriginally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

That's cute.

https://i.postimg.cc/c1Dpf5yy/image.jpg

Eon Blue
Team 1 wins unless Team 2 wins first. Who knows in the world of fictional make belief characters that people base their lives around?

Team 8 wins.

abhilegend
Quan is going through mid life crisis.

Stoic
I have a question. Didn't Nate recently create his own universe or reality? If so, how is that being ignored?

abhilegend
He was amped.

MrMind
Originally posted by Ambient
Hi jacked! Dark Phoenix vs Krona

krona stomps

krona is at least universal, dark phoenix is a star eater

"Id"
Originally posted by Stoic
I have a question. Didn't Nate recently create his own universe or reality? If so, how is that being ignored?

With the Life Seed. It was a Multiverse. Bishop was reality hopping in Age of X-Man. stick out tongue

TheHulkster
Team 2

abhilegend
What a surprise.

abhilegend
Anyway Hal oneshots Surfer and Kyle beats Nate.

TheHulkster
Anyway Hal oneshots Surfer and Kyle beats Nate.

I'm shocked. roll eyes (sarcastic)

abhilegend
Originally posted by TheHulkster
I'm shocked. roll eyes (sarcastic)
You gotta do what you gotta do.

TheHulkster
Nate solos

https://ibb.co/x6NkQ1m

abhilegend
What a surprise.

MrMind
team 1 wins

RadZoa
I think Kyle solos

MrMind
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.