Election prediction thread!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blakemore
Post your presidential map predictions here. It's ok if you change your mind, some things change, here's mine!

https://www.270towin.com/maps/BNgAA

BackFire
Pretty similar to yours but I think Trump will win Ohio. Maybe North Carolina too.

eThneoLgrRnae
Not gonna bother posting a map. What will probably happen is Trump will get a huge win on election night and then over the next several weeks millions of votes for Biden will magically appear out of thin air because of the massive mail-in voting scam and democrats will claim that Biden came back from the jaws of defeat to "win".

Trump, and those of us who support him will never accept Biden "winning" this way of course and Trump will fight it tooth-and-nail thru any means necessary.

Democrats will cry foul over Trump crying foul and it'll probably end up either in Congress or in the courts to decide the election, which is sad, but hey, the dems are bringing it on themselves by pushing for this universal mail-in voting crap.

The democrats don't seem to give a shit that they are causing a massive cloud of doubt to surround our election process. From a strategic point-of-view, it is a good move for them because they realize they can't beat Trump fair-and-square and so this is there only chance.

BackFire
So you think the mail service is magic huh?

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by BackFire
So you think the mail service is magic huh?

Nah.... what will appear to be magic is how millions of votes will suddenly appear for Biden while very little new votes show up for Trump.

It won't really be magic though, it'll just be that many of Trump voter's votes will be thrown out or wind-up in a ditch or river somewhere as we have already seen similar shit happening.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Nah.... what will appear to be magic is how millions of votes will suddenly appear for Biden while very little new votes show up for Trump.

It won't really be magic though, it'll just be that many of Trump voter's votes will be thrown out or wind-up in a ditch somewhere as we have already seen similar shit happening. durwank

Blakemore
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Not gonna bother posting a map. What will probably happen is Trump will get a huge win on election night and then over the next several weeks millions of votes for Biden will magically appear out of thin air because of the massive mail-in voting scam and democrats will claim that Biden came back from the jaws of defeat to "win".

Trump, and those of us who support him will never accept Biden "winning" this way of course and Trump will fight it tooth-and-nail thru any means necessary.

Democrats will cry foul over Trump crying foul and it'll probably end up either in Congress or in the courts to decide the election, which is sad, but hey, the dems are bringing it on themselves by pushing for this universal mail-in voting crap.

The democrats don't seem to give a shit that they are causing a massive cloud of doubt to surround our election process. From a strategic point-of-view, it is a good move for them because they realize they can't beat Trump fair-and-square and so this is there only chance. Originally posted by BackFire
So you think the mail service is magic huh? "the jaws of defeat"

BackFire

Bashar Teg
in nj mail-ins will be counted first thumb up

smile

BackFire

Blakemore
early votes are in almost all the states.

snowdragon
Originally posted by Blakemore
early votes are in almost all the states.

Are you being paid to input here, for someone in the UK you talk alot.

Blakemore
Originally posted by snowdragon
Are you being paid to input here, for someone in the UK you talk alot. I'm an unemployed drunkan dullard. Other members can confirm. Go Biden!

Also 4 years ago I was "Go Trump" so that really annoys the pro-Trumpers.

eThneoLgrRnae
I'm an unemployed drunkan dullard. Other members can confirm. Go Biden!

Also 4 years ago I was "Go Trump" so that really annoys the pro-Trumpers.

Nah, it doesn't annoy us. We find it amusing how you cuck to leftists on this forum all the time when deep down they actually despise you for voting for Brexit.

Blakemore
I'm pro-Brexit and pro-Biden. So what?

Eon Blue
I'm pro-Brexit and pro-Biden. So what?

What a sell out.

Archaeopteryx
This

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Archaeopteryx
This thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
Edit: nevermind.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Archaeopteryx
This

Uh, you losers on the left have never accepted the election results from 2016.

Y'all put the country thru 3 1/2 years of nonsense (and probably cost the taxpayers tens-of-millions of dollars at least) with the Russia investigation because y'all were so damn butthurt that Trump whipped Hillary's a** so spare me your hypocrisy, dude.

DarthAloysius

Trocity
I would be surprised if Trump won, but then again I didn't think he had a shot the first time.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Trocity
I would be surprised if Trump won, but then again I didn't think he had a shot the first time. nobody thought he had a shot first time. He still can't be counted out imho.

Blakemore
They won't make the same mistake again except Sweet home Alabama and West Virginia, mountain momma etc.

Rednecks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.