Denzel vs. Denzel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadowFyre
Denzel from the Equalizer vs. Denzel from The book of Eli. To the death.

1. No weapons.
2. They each get a machete

KingD19
Kind of hard to say since Eli was literally protected by God till he could deliver the last Bible. And as soon as that protection was lifted, he got killed so we never got to see him fight without it.

Lestov16
As long as Eli has his Divine Protection, he is literally invincible and unhittable

KingD19
Originally posted by Lestov16
As long as Eli has his Divine Protection, he is literally invincible and unhittable

That's the point I was making. Eli is literally protected by God. And if that protection is taken away, we have no feats of him fighting without it as he was shot as soon as he made the delivery.

So either he wins, or he maybe loses?

Lestov16
Originally posted by KingD19
That's the point I was making. Eli is literally protected by God. And if that protection is taken away, we have no feats of him fighting without it as he was shot as soon as he made the delivery.

So either he wins, or he maybe loses?

💯 thumb up yes

Although I think without Divine Protection, he is literally just a blind Walmart worker, not someone like Daredevil with honed senses, so if not taking his Divine-backed feats into account, it may be a clear sweep for McCall

ShadowFyre
I figured since we never got to see it up against a skilled opponent it would fun to see how it would manifest itself.

It basically just gave him skill and almost spider sense though. Im sure it has some kind of limit

KingD19
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I figured since we never got to see it up against a skilled opponent it would fun to see how it would manifest itself.

It basically just gave him skill and almost spider sense though. Im sure it has some kind of limit

It probably does have a limit, but if he can be surrounded by 5-6 guys and Daredevil them to death in a few seconds without getting touched and they've all got machetes and are all attacking him at the same time, then I don't think McCall by himself will be the one to push him to it.

Robtard
If Eli isn't God's messenger in this match, then he's just a seemingly unskilled blindman.

ShadowFyre
I wanted him to be the messenger guys otherwise it would be Denzel with Force Recon training vs. Blind Denzel with Walmart training🤣

I just figured since we never saw him fight any skilled opponents it might be a good match 🤷

What about say, a supersoldier?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.