Hellboy (Ron Perlman) vs Drax The Destroyer (MCU)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Bloodlusted unarmed H2H deathmatch in the Shaolin Temple
Who wins this?

BruceSkywalker
hellboy loses, he can't see drax big grin big grin

TheVaultDweller
Both these guys have blunt force durability wildly disproportionate to their own striking power. I honestly don't know if either of them could actually KO the other one.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Both these guys have blunt force durability wildly disproportionate to their own striking power. I honestly don't know if either of them could actually KO the other one.

Very good point. Though I would out Drax tree smashing feat a bit above anything that Pearlman endured except maybe that plant monster thing

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Very good point. Though I would out Drax tree smashing feat a bit above anything that Pearlman endured except maybe that plant monster thing

Didn't he also get repeatedly wacked in the head by a train at one point as well? And I also recall him getting thrown down like an elevator shaft or something in the first film. So, they should both be beyond the other's ability to seriously injure with just kicks and punches. At least in my opinion.

I suppose one of them could possibly use a choke hold on the other, but it's not really in character for either of them.

TheVaultDweller
I mean I can recall a few choking instances (like Drax on Gamora during the one prison scene in GotG1), but it's not generally a go-to move.

Impediment
Hellboy stomps.

ShadowFyre
Nevermind. I totally forgot about the train. Good call. That's pretty absurd.

Stalemate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.