Bloodshot Vs The Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672

Kazenji
The Thing assimilates Bloodshot.

KingD19
That's a pretty blanket statement considering we've only seen the Thing assimilate people and animals, and only things that it has killed or are dead. Meaning it has to kill Bloodshot first and I don't see that happening after everything he's survived.

Also, the Prequel which is canon confirmed that the Thing can't assimilate non-living or non-organic matter as Kate Lloyd found a pool of blood with metal fillings in it. So it wouldn't be able to assimilate or replicate him due to the trillions of nanites in his body.

With his standard gear and his powers he could probably whittle the Thing down and blow it up for the win.

ShadowFyre
H avent seen bloodshot, but the nanites will affect it's abikity to assimilate

KingD19
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
H avent seen bloodshot, but the nanites will affect it's abikity to assimilate

He's roughly around super-soldier level with his stats, but can also heal from complete obliteration and go into an "overclock" mode where he's even more powerful physically.

ShadowFyre
Being physically imposing is kind of useless in this match though.

Honestly, I think they both die. Thing destroys whatever human flesh is left but the nanites sincerely **** it up

KingD19

Honestly, I think they both die. Thing destroys whatever human flesh is left but the nanites sincerely **** it up

Well he's physically strong enough to tear whatever version of the Thing it is apart. And his gear includes grenades if I recall.

And Bloodshot doesn't work like that. At the end of the movie his nanites are able to bring him back from being turned into essentially dust, and the tech guy on his squad fixed them so they wouldn't overheat anymore. So Thing wouldn't ever be able to destroy his flesh because the nanites would infinitely repair it.

TheVaultDweller

His regen doesn't work that way. His tissue is basically the nanites. Takes a shot to the face and the nanites are pulling themselves back together before they can even hit the ground:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ShoddyPeacefulBelugawhale-mobile.mp4

And he's pretty damn strong. This is just one example, but he's got other similar feats of knocking vehicles around, smashing apart concrete pillars etc:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/GloriousGregariousEskimodog-mobile.mp4

ShadowFyre
What I mean is that tearing the Thing apart is useless. If he had incindiary grenades he could possibly one shot though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.