Gladiator vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
H2H only who wins ?

lawest9
Split.

TheHulkster
Gladiator

zopzop
H2H only? He smashes her into paste.

h1a8
I disagree. She has the speed, reflexes, and skill to hit him way more times than the other way around.

lawest9
Originally posted by h1a8
I disagree. She has the speed, reflexes, and skill to hit him way more times than the other way around.

JBL
I disagree. She has the speed, reflexes, and skill to hit him way more times than the other way around. I have the speed, reflexes and skill to hit a bear way more times than the other way around. Guess what happens when that bear lands his blow.

Damborgson
Gladiator after a grueling battle.

TheHulkster

He has hyperspeed.

HumbleServant
Tie

wxyz
Originally posted by JBL
I have the speed, reflexes and skill to hit a bear way more times than the other way around. Guess what happens when that bear lands his blow.

MrMind
h2h only battles are dumb

h1a8
Originally posted by TheHulkster
He has hyperspeed.

What's that? Can you quantify that and show any feats displaying it?
Clearly Glads has superspeed, he's a Superman clone.
Diana is still more skilled.

h1a8
Originally posted by JBL
I have the speed, reflexes and skill to hit a bear way more times than the other way around. Guess what happens when that bear lands his blow. That analogy doesn't work here.

GodofNature
That kind of fight nerfs Wonder Woman by a good degree, Gladiator could win due to his higher strength and better durability but she could win due to her often better speed and much higher skill, it is close either way

JBL
That analogy doesn't work here. It works when Gladiator would not hesitate to crush her face in. You always claim that certain DC characters can make people look like statues, well I would love to see WW try and increase her speed like Gladiator did when he crossed galaxies in the blink of an God's eye or catch up to Thor and the fantastic four when everything was frozen in time.

Philosophía
I'd lean towards Diana. Maybe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.