Introduction

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MortSahlFan
Hi, and thanks for letting me join this board...

I love music, movies, stand-up comedy, travel, and discussions about society, past and present.

Some of my favorite directors (in this order) are Vittorio De Sica, Luchino Visconti, Robert Bresson, John Cassavetes, Ingmar Bergman, John Huston, Frank Capra, Akira Kurosawa, Ken Loach, Mike Leigh, Elia Kazan, Robert Altman, Billy Wilder, Aki Kaurismaki

Favorite movies: Harry and Tonto, La Strada, Nashville, They Shoot Horses, Don't They?,Network, One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest, Battle of Algiers, Treasure of the Sierra Madre, A Woman Under The Influence, Buffalo '66

Music: Pink Floyd, Supertramp, The Doors, zeppelin, who, steely dan, Beatles (especially their solo stuff), David Bowie, ELO, America, Curved Air, Illusion, Eagles, Catherine Howe, Nino Ferrer

Standup: obviously Mort Sahl, Bill Hicks, George Carlin, Bill Burr, Louis CK, Dick Gregory, Mitch Hedberg, Doug Stanhope, Dave Chappelle, Dov Davidoff

Nuke Nixon
You'll fit right in with this buncha degenerates.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.