GOP caught cheating in Ca., presidential election

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard

Adam_PoE
It is a federal crime with serious jail time. They really did not think this out.

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
It is a federal crime with serious jail time. They really did not think this out.

They're expecting Trump will bail them out and expunge them of their crimes.

snowdragon
Originally posted by Robtard
They're expecting Trump will bail them out and expunge them of their crimes.

That would not help his case at all.

Bashar Teg
what has trump ever done to help his case at all?

wxyz
I hope they get prosecuted and if found guilty face the harshest penalty allowed.

Tampering with elections is unacceptable, period.

Blakemore
Did he **** the Canadian Trump saying "where my country gone?"

Patient_Leech
Oh, GOP. Becoming more and more of a corrupt joke by the minute. Desperation is what it is, I think.

I think they know they're f#cked and that Trump is burning down the party (country?).

eThneoLgrRnae
Compared to how often the democrats try cheating this is nothing. If I made a thread everytime Democrats tried to cheat the first page of the GD forum would be filled with those threads.

Blakemore
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Compared to how often the democrats try cheating this is nothing. If I made a thread everytime Democrats tried to cheat the first page of the GD forum would be filled with those threads. DO IT!

Quincy
I for one am shocked and appalled that the republican party would ever do anything to compromise the integrity of democr-you know what no, I'm not committing to this joke. Too easy.

It's too easy.

snowdragon
Compared to how often the democrats try cheating this is nothing. If I made a thread everytime Democrats tried to cheat the first page of the GD forum would be filled with those threads.

Why try to make it a *** for tat? Aknowledge this was a serious f-up and move forward. If another mistake like this is made by either party aknowledge it and make sure they face legal actions and move forward etc etc.

We shouldn't make it a race to the bottom.

Newjak
Well I mean the GOP commits more to stunts now they are worried about legal reaction.

They're hoping this enthralls their base and gets Trump in their side so they don't face consequences.

They did the same thing when they charged the bunker area during the impeachment hearings while some of them had phones which was also illegal.

They'll just try to find a way to slither around it like they always do.

Rage.Of.Olympus

jaden_2.0
"It's okay when we do it" - Republicans

Robtard
Originally posted by snowdragon
Why try to make it a *** for tat? Aknowledge this was a serious f-up and move forward. If another mistake like this is made by either party aknowledge it and make sure they face legal actions and move forward etc etc.

We shouldn't make it a race to the bottom.

Bravo.

The GOP needs more Republicans like you.

Tzeentch
Compared to how often the democrats try cheating this is nothing. If I made a thread everytime Democrats tried to cheat the first page of the GD forum would be filled with those threads. Supra's already been doing that though

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden_2.0

Par for the course

Surtur
Originally posted by jaden_2.0

So, just like democrats?

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Surtur
So, just like democrats?

By all means, provide similar examples.

Surtur
By all means, provide similar examples.

Okay, it was okay for them to put someone on the supreme court during an election year but not okay for republicans.

It was okay for them to get rid of one filibuster, but not for republicans to get rid of the other.

It was okay for Obama to cage kids, but not Trump.

Kid: drop it. You can't win this.

Robtard
The silly spins to reality aside, how are those examples of Democrats cheating in a presidential election?

Surtur
The silly spins to reality aside, how are those examples of Democrats cheating in a presidential election?

My advice is you do not lie in this thread again. My point was that democrats pull the same "it's okay when we do it" thing all the time.

Robtard
Seems you don't know what "similar" means then.

Surtur
Another lie, but I will allow it.

Adam_PoE
Okay, it was okay for them to put someone on the supreme court during an election year but not okay for republicans.

It was okay for them to get rid of one filibuster, but not for republicans to get rid of the other.

It was okay for Obama to cage kids, but not Trump.

Kid: drop it. You can't win this.

Can you read?

cdtm
So they're risking penalties for an easily avoidable technicality.

Think they were too lazy to talk to ask a lawyer?

No sympathy.

cdtm
Originally posted by cdtm
So they're risking penalties for an easily avoidable technicality.

Think they were too lazy to talk to ask a lawyer?

No sympathy.

Forgot the link:

https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article246424595.html

Robtard
Can you read?

He can read, so he's fully aware of the dishonest tactics he's trying.

Surtur
Poof, self awareness just went extinct.

eThneoLgrRnae
He never had any, Surt.

Surtur
He never had any, Surt.

Got me there.

Robtard
Poof, self awareness just went extinct.
He never had any, Surt.
Got me there.

There, there, little Trumpers, turn that frown upside down smile

Surtur
That is really all you could come up with?

Robtard
There, there, little Trumpers, turn that frown upside down smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.