Candyman vs a Grizzly bear

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tyrannoraptor
This takes place somewhere at Chicago while the bear's just gotta shatter the mirror which contains Candyman's soul if unable to harm the Candyman himself.

Lestov16
Can the Grizzly handle a weaponized bee swarm?

ShadowFyre
Yeah, that's literally what they do for a living all the time. Every time candy man appears he will get a shot in but the best will be an injury and the bears gonna assrape him. Mirror or no mirror

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Yeah, that's literally what they do for a living all the time. Every time candy man appears he will get a shot in but the best will be an injury and the bears gonna assrape him. Mirror or no mirror
But didn't Candyman have the ability to levitate in the air and turn invisible, as well as phasing through walls besides teleporting since he's a ghost?

riv6672
Is the bear smart? Smarter than the average bear, I mean.

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by riv6672
Is the bear smart? Smarter than the average bear, I mean. Maybe partly smarter i guess.

riv6672
^^^interesting...

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Every time candy man appears he will get a shot in but the best will be an injury and the bears gonna assrape him. Mirror or no mirror Also, Candyman has been shown to have regenerative capabilities too!

ShadowFyre
Yeah...

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by Lestov16
Can the Grizzly handle a weaponized bee swarm? Likely yes cause bears typically endure bee stings and also tend to feast on the bees and their hive while feeding on honey.

riv6672

Surtur
I dunno, due to his status as some sort of ghost/undead thing he will probably eventually bring down this majestic animal.

But I dare him to try to tangle with Doctor Doom's coked out bear:

https://i.imgur.com/44BrXJL.jpg

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by Surtur
I dunno, due to his status as some sort of ghost/undead thing he will probably eventually bring down this majestic animal.

Yeah but one more (or another) thing the bear's gotta do is to bring down and maul or destroy any portrait or painting of Daniel Robitaille (if one is available).

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^interesting...
Also, i meant the bear may gotta smash the mirror if it sees Candyman emerging from 1.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.