Black Noir vs Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HulkIsHulk
Deadpool has been contracted to kill Stan Edgar. Mr. Edgar gets wind of this and sends Black Noir to eliminate him.
Basic knowledge. Fight takes place in Tokyo City
round 1: h2h only
round 2: deadpool gets his swords, Noir gets his knives
round 3: full gear
win by ko, kill incapacitation

riv6672
1...2...3...Deadpool.

BruceSkywalker
wade should take this

playa1258
BN with ease.

Disneywalker wrong as usual.

Surtur
BN would win the fight, he can't kill Wade but he will put him down. His durability and strength are on another level.

KingD19
Yeah, it doesn't seem that the Amazon version is using the Black Noir = Homelander's bigger, better clone angle, but he still has super strength and durability far beyond Wade, speed and agility at least on par with him, a similar skill with blades and martial arts, and a slightly lesser healing factor which is offset by how stupidly tough he is.

Noir wins all 3 rounds.

Surtur
Yeah definitely not going the comic route. Noir has walked through explosives, hell even a supe who could explode shit could barely hurt him.

Guns did nothing. The Boys survived because he allowed it to happen.

And his fight with Starlight too shows he isn't losing:

8tZKuKMYF0g

h1a8
Do you guys know who Black Noir is?
If you did then you would know that this fight is spite.
Maybe you guys don't know what is about to be shown in the latest season (comics show it).

KingD19
Originally posted by h1a8
Maybe you guys don't know what is about to be shown in the latest season (comics show it).

We already pointed out how its not likely he's a Homelander clone since the show doesn't follow the comics 100%. Thats why Stormfront was a woman.

A bullet went through his hand and though it didn't seem to hurt him, it woulda bounced off or crumpled up if he was that. Also Maeve overpowered him and Stormlander is stronger than her by a lot. So either he's the best actor ever or he's a different character for the show.

Surtur

We go by feats, so even if this was like the comics we'd go by what is shown.

With all that said: It's clear this Black Noir is not a clone of Homelander. He's been cut by knives and hurt by an explosion from a supe, he's also black and has a tree nut allergy.

KingD19
Originally posted by Surtur
We go by feats, so even if this was like the comics we'd go by what is shown.

With all that said: It's clear this Black Noir is not a clone of Homelander. He's been cut by knives and hurt by an explosion from a supe, he's also black and has a tree nut allergy.

So even if they do go that route, he's clearly defective and not as powerful as the original.

h1a8
Oh wow. That's crazy then. They are completely going away from the comic then

KingD19

They've been doing that since season 1. Even as graphic and f*cked up as the show is, the comic did a looooot that the censors won't allow, like at all, ever on TV.

The reason Ryan is a thing in the show is because in the comics, Homelander raped her like he did in the show, except instead of her going into hiding and raising the kid, she had a premature birth and immediately died because the fetus ripped its way out of her, then it tried to laser beam Billy to death, so he beat it to death with a lamp. And that's why he hates Supes and Homelander in particular.

And Stormfront isn't a Nazi chick, it's a Nazi Thor who was so terrifying to the Reich that Hitler ordered he be disposed of if Germany lost the war because he had an insatiable bloodlust and all he did was going around raping and killing anyone he could. Then, Voght snuck him to America and used him as a walking natural disaster whenever they wanted to buy up land or property for cheap.

The list goes on.

Surtur

They are. And they are bringing in Solider Boy next season. Creators have already said that unlike the comics this will not be a mantle that was passed down to different people, but one guy from WW2. So an evil Captain America essentially.

And they have said there will be no sex scene with Soldier Boy and Homelander.

And so far none of The Boys have used the compound V to give themselves powers.

BrolyBlack
Was compound V in the comics?

KingD19
Originally posted by BrolyBlack

Yeah. In the comics the Boys use it like steroids to make them temporarily strong enough to fight Supes, who are also given it at varying times in life to develop their powers. Mothers Milk was born with powers because his mom had it in her blood before she got pregnant and breastfed him as a baby giving him even more.

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack

Yep, as King said the boys use it. You see in the comics the non-pure version of it gives you only temporary powers.

TheVaultDweller
Black Noir is too strong and tanky IMO. Wade could probably jab his sword right through Noir's chest and he'd simply backhand him several feet away, like Colossus did in DP1. And he seems quite fast too, as he could keep up with Kimiko, who herself has displayed enhanced speed and agility on more than one occasion. And he's also clearly quite sturdy, as that bigass explosion he took pointblank only caused some chest and face burns and didn't even budge him from his stance.

BrolyBlack
BN is the next of Logan with Caps strength and agility.

Minus the tree but allergylaughing out loud

TheVaultDweller
A good comparison is actually Deadpool vs Ajax. Because Black Noir is basically Ajax (super strong, tough, fast and seemingly immune to pain) but kicked up to the next level of physical power, and Wade barely beat Francis. So, yeah, he ain't beating Noir.

Eon Blue
BN beats Wade.

NemeBro
Wade would beat the piss out of Black Noir lol.

Wade is so much faster than Black Noir the latter might as well not bother fighting at all. I would rather not dig up my post documenting Wade's history of bullet-timing feats, but he has a lot of them and some of them are very impressive.

And for his alleged physical superiority, based on what? He doesn't have any particular feats worth mentioning, just overpowering Starlight and Kimiko. A character whose best feat is struggling to lift the end of a buick and ripping a head off, respectively.

Those are class 1 feats. Wade had no problems dealing with Cable's strength, who can rip the door of an armoured truck off its hinges, and he himself has plenty of comparable feats like embedding his swords in solid stone.

Wade also has by far the better healing factor. It's not even close.

TheVaultDweller
I rewatched the Ajax vs Deadpool fight from DP1. I'll admit it turns out Ajax was actually a lot tougher and stronger than I remembered. Like at 0:28 where he sends Wade flying with a kick despite one of his legs being pinned and his motion limited, or like at 1:04 where, despite another awkward-ass position, he fukin launches Wade. I mean considering Wade's own strength, that 2nd in particular was pretty impressive.

ZavBTKXUTjg

For some reason I remembered some of his striking feats being less impressive than they actually were, though admittedly it's been some time since I actually watched the first Deadpool movie.

TheVaultDweller
I actually wonder how much research writers do before having characters do stuff. Because I started poking at some of Ajax's other strength feats and spotted this one again. IIRC, even mild steel requires around 35000 PSI to bend to any notable degree, and Francis did this:

https://i.imgur.com/EfYzm5x.mp4

So, that's a rather decent feat, actually. And while Deadpool did seem physically weaker than Ajax (at least IMO), he could still contend with him. Looks like some of my initial assessments were a bit off.

ares834
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I actually wonder how much research writers do before having characters do stuff.

None. They do none.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by ares834
None. They do none.

That... sounds about right.

I kinda have a feeling the writers didn't intend to basically make Ajax a multi-tonner for that scene, but that's what he'd need to be to bend a piece of rebar like that. I mean they use that shit to reinforce buildings. But here we are.

And they do similar in DP2 in the prison fight, when Wade and Cable are wacking each other with metal railings and things hard enough to bend them, twisting them around each other's necks and shit. I really don't think the writers have a fukin clue how strong they'd actually need to be for that.

Surtur
I rewatched the Ajax vs Deadpool fight from DP1. I'll admit it turns out Ajax was actually a lot tougher and stronger than I remembered. Like at 0:28 where he sends Wade flying with a kick despite one of his legs being pinned and his motion limited, or like at 1:04 where, despite another awkward-ass position, he fukin launches Wade. I mean considering Wade's own strength, that 2nd in particular was pretty impressive.

ZavBTKXUTjg

For some reason I remembered some of his striking feats being less impressive than they actually were, though admittedly it's been some time since I actually watched the first Deadpool movie.

I watched the fight, and it's impressive I guess but then I think about Noir casually swinging Starlight through those stone columns or whatever. And he can take hits from Starlight who can quite easily lift a car.

KingD19
Deadpool has taken multiple hits from Colossus and been okay. He gets knocked around but he gets back up pretty quickly. And he certainly won't break his hands or feet hitting Noir.

Surtur
By "okay" you mean he didn't die. He certainly got knocked down.

I guess...it depends, how strong must one be to rip off a human head? Deadpool couldn't survive that.

KingD19

I guess...it depends, how strong must one be to rip off a human head? Deadpool couldn't survive that.

I mean he got backhanded 20 feet hard enough to crumple a car upon impact and he got up maybe a few seconds later.

And Noir didn't rip a guys head off. He ripped his jaw open, which Wade would survive.

Also based on Wade's strength feats he could do the same thing. He could probably do more.

Surtur
Well I mean before you said Noir wins so have you changed your mind?

And honestly I wasn't even thinking about the jaw thing, I just was wondering if his fight with Starlight showed enough strength to rip off limbs.

Though now that you've brought it up if he can rip your jaw off I dunno why tearing your head from your neck would be some big challenge.

And Wade would survive but he'd certainly be in no shape to put up any real offense until he healed.

KingD19
I did change my mind after the arguments in Wade's favor made me go back and watch DP 1 and 2 again. I forgot just how beastly Wade actually was.

Surtur
I saw nothing beastly in terms of damage output, he sure can take some blunt force though.

KingD19
I saw nothing beastly in terms of damage output, he sure can take some blunt force though.

He's got a lot of good feats in Deadpool, and he's got even more in DP2 but the problem is no one ever made a respect thread for it, so scavenging for viewable feats is an issue.

Robtard
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Deadpool has been contracted to kill Stan Edgar. Mr. Edgar gets wind of this and sends Black Noir to eliminate him.
Basic knowledge. Fight takes place in Tokyo City
round 1: h2h only
round 2: deadpool gets his swords, Noir gets his knives
round 3: full gear
win by ko, kill incapacitation

Based on The Boys S1-2 and Deadpool 1-2 feats:

1) Deadpool
2) Deadpool
3) Deadpool

Surtur
Originally posted by KingD19
He's got a lot of good feats in Deadpool, and he's got even more in DP2 but the problem is no one ever made a respect thread for it, so scavenging for viewable feats is an issue.

What you say could be true but so far in this thread I've not seen any feats brought up to say he wins.

Surtur
Though I will admit DP is stronger than I remembered.

Robtard
Maybe you should watch both DP films again instead of going on shady memory and feelings?

Surtur
No

TheVaultDweller

What? Deadpool literally got blown into pieces in the second film and survived.

And he's literally strong enough to drive his katana through about a foot of concrete barrier IIRC.

TheVaultDweller
Deadpool has taken multiple hits from Colossus and been okay. He gets knocked around but he gets back up pretty quickly. And he certainly won't break his hands or feet hitting Noir.

This is actually another good one for Wade I kinda forgot about because it's more a blast power feat for the kid, because he sends him pretty far away. But Wade pretty much immediately shakes it off too.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/PersonalBlankGoldfish-mobile.mp4

KingD19
This is actually another good one for Wade I kinda forgot about because it's more a blast power feat for the kid, because he sends him pretty far away. But Wade pretty much immediately shakes it off too.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/PersonalBlankGoldfish-mobile.mp4

I honestly forgot about that scene. But yeah he got a flame explosion in the face that launched him 2 stories up and into a building and he was basically standing as soon as he hit the floor.

https://i.imgur.com/2fVKezL.mp4 - He was just fine after being tossed across a freeway and into a car hard enough to crumple its side.

https://i.imgur.com/gwQovFv.mp4 - Gets backhanded into a different car and is fine, his only injuries were his already broken wrists and foot.

TheVaultDweller
I honestly forgot about that scene. But yeah he got a flame explosion in the face that launched him 2 stories up and into a building and he was basically standing as soon as he hit the floor.

https://i.imgur.com/2fVKezL.mp4 - He was just fine after being tossed across a freeway and into a car hard enough to crumple its side.

https://i.imgur.com/gwQovFv.mp4 - Gets backhanded into a different car and is fine, his only injuries were his already broken wrists and foot.

He seems to be functionally immortal, much like his comic counterpart. The whole mental vision thing with Vanessa at the end of the 2nd film hinted at that IMO. Hell, he was even still talking to Colossus when the later was carrying his various parts in a bag to the X-mansion after he tried offing himself.

But yeah, admittedly, my initial assessment was a bit off. I was basing my opinion to a large degree on DP vs Ajax, due to the similarities between the later and BN, but I had forgotten how formidable Ajax actually was. The guy was actually a beast. Takes a sword through the chest as good as Wade takes a knife to the brain.

NemeBro
Yeah Wade and even Ajax are much more impressive than people care to remember. What seals the deal is speed. Wade has a lot of great bullet-timing feats and even Ajax has a few.

KingD19
Yeah, Wade at one point watched the bullet that was heading for Vanessa, chased it, and almost caught up.

Surtur
What? Deadpool literally got blown into pieces in the second film and survived.

And he's literally strong enough to drive his katana through about a foot of concrete barrier IIRC.

Okay, but for all practical purposes the fight would be over if he gets his head torn off.

KingD19
You think Noir could really get Wade in that position? He's waaay faster and has similar strength/durability but much better skills as well.

He didnt pull that move on a supe. He did it on a regular guy who wasn't aware he was there. Not a Deadpool.

Surtur
It's why I asked what amount of strength it takes to rip off limbs.

KingD19
You also need to take into account Deadpool is many times more durable than the normal guy Noir tore the jaw off of. It took Juggernaut some, not much, but some effort to rip him in half, and Noir is not Juggernaut. Wade has endured some insane damage that he's just walked off and not been effected like a normal guy. Like jumping from a highway overpass into a speeding SUV through the sunroof and not even flinching. Or superhero landing from the top of a building and standing right back up.

Surtur
Yes this is also true.

It's also making me want a deadpool 3. Which I know is coming, but I want it now.

Though I'm disappointed it doesn't seem like Cable will be in it. Those Cable/Deadpool comics were awesome.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by NemeBro
Yeah Wade and even Ajax are much more impressive than people care to remember. What seals the deal is speed. Wade has a lot of great bullet-timing feats and even Ajax has a few.

Yeah, it's something that sometimes happens and, as can be seen in this instance, I am also guilty of on occasion. When a villain fails to impress overall, one sometimes remembers their feats through a negative lens as well, skewing the perspective a bit.

Also, I am actually a pretty big Deadpool fan (to the point where two separate family members have had custom Deadpool shirts made for me), so I try to be extra careful I don't fall prey to favouritism.

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, Wade at one point watched the bullet that was heading for Vanessa, chased it, and almost caught up.

And Ajax was bobbing his head around a pair of shots from Wade on the highway like he was throwing amateur punches instead of firing bullets.

KingD19
And Ajax only listed power was "the inability to feel pain". Like what? Dude, you're a f*cking super soldier. I'd willingly change my name to Francis if I could get those powers.

TheVaultDweller
Well, IIRC, he does mention he also has augmented reflexes at one point while experimenting on Wade. But yeah, the rest of it was completely nonsensical. He has significant super strength and clearly either has some kind of healing factor (albeit much slower than Wade's) or some kind of mental control over his internals. Because otherwise either instance of getting stabbed through the chest with a sword would have killed him, but he actually seemed more annoyed by the fact that he had something poking out of him.

NemeBro
His explicit power was superhuman reflexes, but he also has superhuman strength, durability, and a healing factor.

The way I think of it is that the mutants in the program are all generally enhanced across the board, but have one particularly advanced mutation. For Ajax that's reflexes, for Deadpool healing factor, for Angel Dust strength.

KingD19
Deadpool arguably had better reflexes than Ajax though, while it seemed Ajax was stronger than him which is how he basically beat him up when they fought. He was just more powerful than Wade iirc. In the final fight, Wade straight up lost and had to be saved by Vanessa, then he only beat Ajax because his durability/HF let him get up slightly faster than him and get a good position. Then he broke his arms from a full mount, and even though he didn't feel the pain, he lost at that point.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by NemeBro
His explicit power was superhuman reflexes, but he also has superhuman strength, durability, and a healing factor.

The way I think of it is that the mutants in the program are all generally enhanced across the board, but have one particularly advanced mutation. For Ajax that's reflexes, for Deadpool healing factor, for Angel Dust strength.

thumb up

Makes sense.

TheVaultDweller
Deadpool arguably had better reflexes than Ajax though, while it seemed Ajax was stronger than him which is how he basically beat him up when they fought. He was just more powerful than Wade iirc. In the final fight, Wade straight up lost and had to be saved by Vanessa, then he only beat Ajax because his durability/HF let him get up slightly faster than him and get a good position. Then he broke his arms from a full mount, and even though he didn't feel the pain, he lost at that point.

To be fair, Deadpool also has the benefit of more reflex feats, so it's kind of hard to know for sure. He did seem more agile than Ajax though. And Ajax, as already mentioned, seemed to hold a strength advantage over Wade. It was cool IMO. It gave both of them a more uniqueness to their style when they fought. Wade was more flowing where Ajax was more power.

KingD19
To be fair, Deadpool also has the benefit of more reflex feats, so it's kind of hard to know for sure. He did seem more agile than Ajax though. And Ajax, as already mentioned, seemed to hold a strength advantage over Wade. It was cool IMO. It gave both of them a more uniqueness to their style when they fought. Wade was more flowing where Ajax was more power.

Basically. They even had reflex/agility vs strength feats in their final fight. Wade no look caught the axe Ajax threw at him when his back was turned, and Ajax slung him across the deck by twisting his shoulder for example.

TheVaultDweller
Basically. They even had reflex/agility vs strength feats in their final fight. Wade no look caught the axe Ajax threw at him when his back was turned, and Ajax slung him across the deck by twisting his shoulder for example.

I still smile every time Ajax gets whacked by the shipping container though. It's an almost cartoony impact. And his yell as he goes over the edge just adds to it.

Old Man Whirly!
It's why I asked what amount of strength it takes to rip off limbs. right deadpool would be regenerated from waist up if you atomised his head and torso. He did regen new legs. Can anyone explain why tearing him in two doesn't result in two deadpool?

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
right deadpool would be regenerated from waist up if you atomised his head and torso. He did regen new legs. Can anyone explain why tearing him in two doesn't result in two deadpool?

His lower half was being considerate to the film plot. Two Deadpools would have made things too easy.

Surtur
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
right deadpool would be regenerated from waist up if you atomised his head and torso. He did regen new legs. Can anyone explain why tearing him in two doesn't result in two deadpool?

It's about the length of time it takes to heal. It's not like he sprouted new fully grown legs in the span of a few minutes.

HulkIsHulk
All the talk about Wade stabbing into concrete, and none for BN throwing Starlight through a concrete wall and kicking away a section of it. And then tanking a blast from Starlight like it was nothing when she had earlier casually blasted off a reinforced steel door with way less juice than she had against Noir. And he straight up KTFOd her with a metal bar stool with zero effort earlier.

HulkIsHulk
All the talk about Wade stabbing into concrete, and none for BN throwing Starlight through a concrete wall and kicking away a section of it. And then tanking a blast from Starlight like it was nothing when she had earlier casually blasted off a reinforced steel door with way less juice than she had against Noir. And he straight up KTFOd her with a metal bar stool with zero effort earlier. Also a cartoony impact.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
All the talk about Wade stabbing into concrete, and none for BN throwing Starlight through a concrete wall and kicking away a section of it. And then tanking a blast from Starlight like it was nothing when she had earlier casually blasted off a reinforced steel door with way less juice than she had against Noir. And he straight up KTFOd her with a metal bar stool with zero effort earlier. Also a cartoony impact.

It was brought up like twice a couple of pages ago and Surtur did mention Noir smashing Starlight through the columns. I mean do you see anyone argue that Ajax, for example, is vastly stronger or tougher than Noir? No. But there was an initial impression that Noir's physicals were well above Ajax's, and they aren't. And Wade and some of the people he's fought have far better quantifiable speed feats. Those are the main points people have been bringing up. That the physicals being close overall with an advantage in speed, the fight should go to Wade.

Lestov16
I think Black Noir may be too durable and agile for Deadpool

KingD19
Noir is not too agile for Wade. If anything Deadpool has far more speed/agility/reflex feats going for him. He'd make Noir look like a lumbering clod. As for his durability, we see he's not immune to being cut or stabbed, nor is he bulletproof as his hand was shot through. And in a h2h fight Wade should have sufficient strength to hurt him, especially if he uses joint attacks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.