Stormfront vs. Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
Stormfront from The Boys vs. MCU Thor after he unlocked his powers in Ragnarok. No weapons for Thor to keep this fight fair. Fight takes place in an open field. Who wins?

KingD19
Well her lightning won't do anything. And maybe Thor's will? Stormfront didn't actually call down lightning, she used supercharged plasma to create electricity. So she might not be immune to the biggest lightning bolt of all time.

And as far as I can tell he's not only a far better fighter, but tougher and stronger than her too. For example, he tanked a neutron star beaming on his back for a while, and Ryan lasered her arms, legs, and half her face off in a split second. And Thor is way stronger than Maeve, who overpowered her physically.

BruceSkywalker
aya is great as stomfront...

thor kicks her ass

Robtard
Thor could casually tear her in two with his hands.

The only thing holding back Thor here is see can fly and he can't without a weapon.

KingD19
Originally posted by Robtard
Thor could casually tear her in two with his hands.

The only thing holding back Thor here is see can fly and he can't without a weapon.

I bet she can't fly faster than a lightning bolt.

Surtur
She was able to be injured by people far weaker than Thor. And she seems to have that whole Wonder Woman piercing damage issue, where bullets bounce off her but you can stab her.

So her durability actually is nowhere near Homelander.

TheVaultDweller
Thor fukin murders her lol. Her blunt force durability only seems a bit above wall-level to be honest, based on Kimiko and Starlight bloodying her with hits, and we see that she doesn't actually handle intense, focused heat directed at her all that well if her opponent isn't engaging in foreplay.

riv6672
Thor, imo.

KingD19
I'll also point out Stormfront was threatened enough by the mention of an RPG that she immediately blew up the car they were stored in. Thor would have waited for them to shoot him just to prove a point.

NemeBro
Some of these Boys threads are hilarious.

The Boys is a laughably weak superhero setting based on all the available feats. It could be Thor without Mjolnir without awakening his powers when he fought Gladiator Hulk. Thor would still stomp, as long as she didn't use her flight to desperately flee for her life.

Robtard
Originally posted by KingD19
I bet she can't fly faster than a lightning bolt.

I doubt it. So it'd just be a matter of time until Thor tagged her enough times to drop her out of the sky.

If she's stupid enough to face Thor, he rips her in half.

playa1258
Thor solos the verse

NemeBro
Originally posted by playa1258
Thor solos the verse Also this yeah, without any weapons.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.