Karate Kid vs Shang- chi and Iron Fist.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Fight is on a basketball court, winner by incapacitation.

StiltmanFTW
Which Karate Kid?

There are several versions and unlike with some other characters, we can't assume everything is canon for them.

And before you say "the one who fought Batman", Batman fought two different KKs, lol.

lawest9
The first one who knocked Superboy around.

StiltmanFTW
He gets solo'd either by Danny or Shang.

cdtm
Originally posted by lawest9
The first one who knocked Superboy around.

What, Pre Crisis?

He counter acted an earthquake with a stomp, and actually KO'd Superboy and a dozen of the Legion. This Val should stomp.

StiltmanFTW
Danny fists him anally.

tkitna
Shang or Danny wins. KK lost all credibility after the Batman encounters.

cdtm
Originally posted by tkitna

Losing to a brainwashed Val and having his belt stolen isn't impressive.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

beatboks
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Danny fists him anally.

How does danny hit him

https://m.imgur.com/a/2VA7s

He doesnt move at a fraction of that speed

tkitna
Originally posted by beatboks
How does danny hit him

What, the speed of an arrow? I doubt he would have any issues hitting him.

https://i.imgur.com/apaLQqQ.jpg

cdtm
What, the speed of an arrow? I doubt he would have any issues hitting him.

https://i.imgur.com/apaLQqQ.jpg

Speed of an arrow?? What scans are you reading?

That's a Daxamite charging at full speed and being flung into another solar system.

tkitna
Originally posted by cdtm
Speed of an arrow?? What scans are you reading?

That's a Daxamite charging at full speed and being flung into another solar system.

KK compared his speed to that of a missile and used his training of batting arrows away to do the same to your speeding daxamite. Not a real impressive showing.

cdtm
KK compared his speed to that of a missile and used his training of batting arrows away to do the same to your speeding daxamite. Not a real impressive showing.

Dude, he redirected Mon-El into another solar system.

tkitna

I realize the feat. It just doesnt seem that great to me. He side stepped a character. Big whoop.

StiltmanFTW
How does danny hit him

He doesn't...?

https://i.imgur.com/1Dw7yiV.jpg

If I catch you wanking DC again, beatboks, I'm going to cut your penis off with rusty scissors and force you to eat it.

abhilegend
I realize the feat. It just doesnt seem that great to me. He side stepped a character. Big whoop.
He caught and redirected a character moving at FTL speed to the point he ended up in another solar system before Mon realized it. Even light takes more than 5.5 hours to cross our solar system.

And that's not impressive?

StiltmanFTW
Mon-El is a z-lister!

abhilegend
Your face is Z lister.

/zing

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by abhilegend
Your face is Z lister.

/zing

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/fb/61/b5/fb61b5869d7192528104009eba8573f5.gif

abhilegend
I said zing. All your responses are invalid now.

tkitna
He caught and redirected a character moving at FTL speed to the point he ended up in another solar system before Mon realized it. Even light takes more than 5.5 hours to cross our solar system.

And that's not impressive?

Where did it say he was traveling at light speed? The scan referenced him appearing like a missile. No where did it mention light speed. If anything about that scan is impressive, I suppose it would be Vals skill at his craft to sidestep the character and actually increase his velocity during the throw.

DarkSaint85
Where did it say he was traveling at light speed? The scan referenced him appearing like a missile. No where did it mention light speed. If anything about that scan is impressive, I suppose it would be Vals skill at his craft to sidestep the character and actually increase his velocity during the throw.

Well the fact he had enough momentum to end up in another solar system shows he had speed - a lot of it.

Unless the other solar system is like....10km away, lol.

abhilegend
Are you like incapable of reading?

h1a8

Redirect =/= increase. It means change the direction only.

Even if Val did increase his speed from missile to 100, 000, 000x FTL then that would mean Val is stronger than post crisis Superman by feats as that is more than stellar weight level force.

cdtm
Not even seeing his point of lowballing it because of the word "missile". Is a descriptor, not a speed.

tkitna
Are you like incapable of reading?

Yes. Show me in the scan where it says he is traveling a light speeds. I'll be waiting.

tkitna
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Well the fact he had enough momentum to end up in another solar system shows he had speed - a lot of it.

Unless the other solar system is like....10km away, lol.

Momentum after the toss.

cdtm
Momentum after the toss.

That momentum had to come from somewhere. Either Mon-El was traveling with enough speed to quickly reach another solar system, or Val added enough momentum in his toss to get him there.

Neither is exactly something I'd expect from Shang Chi.

DarkSaint85
Momentum after the toss.

And where did the momentum come from?unless you're saying KK THREW him a solar system away?

h1a8
Momentum after the toss.

Yes. Show me in the scan where it says he is traveling a light speeds. I'll be waiting.

Originally posted by h1a8
Redirect =/= increase. It means change the direction only.

Even if Val did increase his speed from missile to 100, 000, 000x FTL then that would mean Val is stronger than post crisis Superman by feats as that is more than stellar weight level force.

beatboks
Momentum after the toss.

So if a bell wasn't travelling at above Lightspeed the momentum after the tossed must have been produced by kk meaning he can throw you at 5 greater than Lightspeed cos let's remember that morning I didn't even know where he was it move that quick

But let's for the sake of argument take your lowball estimation of missile speed. A missile has an average speed of 4 1/2 Miles a second and arrow has an average speed of 225 ft per second. Buy your own scans Iron Fist is capable of reaction to Arrows I see movement of 2.25 feet per second kk is capable of reaction to something 4 1/2 miles per second (23,760 feet per second). In essence this puts Val's reaction speed at 10,560 x that of IF. This of course is where you'll start postingnscand of Danny bullet timing. Of course the average speed of a bullet in 390 ft/ second, and still fuys Val's reactions 61 x Danny's

RadZoa
Karate Kid should win with ease, Iron Fist and little wang Shang are pretty mediocre

Henry_Pym

cdtm
Mon-El's.... strength..

Lifting what? The universe? Because it looks to me like he's pressing the air in front if him while he charges at Val.

beatboks
Just to repeat

bullet 390 ft/sec
Missile 23,760 ft/sec

How is that an impressive feet comparitively?

Also a judo throw of a strike doesnt use ones strength but ones momentum against them.

BruceSkywalker
SO... Who wins

Henry_Pym

DarkSaint85

abhilegend

DarkSaint85
Yeah but you see, KK ADDED that momentum.

It's not a reaction feat, not really. Mon El was traveling at the speed of our current technology's SLOWEST missile, then after he passed KK, KK THREW him so hard he landed in another solar system that was 2miles away.

Either that, or Mon El decided 'you know what? KK has just thrown me, better accelerate myself'.

Lol.

abhilegend
Marvel fanboys, what can you say.

Henry_Pym

Henry_Pym
Yeah but you see, KK ADDED that momentum.

It's not a reaction feat, not really. Mon El was traveling at the speed of our current technology's SLOWEST missile, then after he passed KK, KK THREW him so hard he landed in another solar system that was 2miles away.

Either that, or Mon El decided 'you know what? KK has just thrown me, better accelerate myself'.

Lol. the latter makes more sense unless you have other feats of KK having herald level strength feats.

abhilegend

Henry_Pym

abhilegend
To disprove your idiotic assumptions? Sadly no. But luckily assumptions aren't facts until you provide some proof first.

Henry_Pym
To disprove your idiotic assumptions? Sadly no. But luckily assumptions aren't facts until you provide some proof first. You are wanking a FireLord/Spider-Man level feat...

Do you think Superman level characters can be thrown into space by human level characters? Is that really the hill you have to die on for your Marvel Hateboner?

abhilegend
Ha, now "Do you really believe this feat that actually happened is actually real" argument.

Classic.

Henry_Pym

abhilegend
After all this time you still can't distinguish between redirecting momentum and throwing something?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
You are wanking a FireLord/Spider-Man level feat...

Do you think Superman level characters can be thrown into space by human level characters? Is that really the hill you have to die on for your Marvel Hateboner?

Conversely, you're trying to argue that once redirected by a human level character, Mon El decided to accelerate so that he could land in the next solar system.....for zero reason whatsoever.

When KK specifically said he tried to kill Monel.

Henry_Pym

DarkSaint85

tkitna
So are you saying that unless it's stated, nobody actually moves at lightspeed in comics.

I'm saying for you to quit making assumptions when there is absolutely no proof to back them up. How do you know he was flying at lightspeed?

abhilegend

tkitna

Because he actually ended up in a different solar system without realizing, it was that fast.

Are you devoid of common sense?

After KK changed his direction and momentum.

cdtm
This is the stupidest lowballing ever.

h1a8
KK change my (increased) his momentum from missile speed to over 100 million times the speed of light.

Force = change in momentum/ change in time > stellar weight force.

Also KK speed of his torso and arms had to match because they were moving (pushing/pulling) in relation to Mon EL.

So not only is KK stronger than most heralds but he can move his torso and arms faster than any of them.

Thanks Tkitna for low balling. It back fired.

lawest9
This is the stupidest lowballing ever.

tkitna
Originally posted by h1a8
KK change my (increased) his momentum from missile speed to over 100 million times the speed of light.

Force = change in momentum/ change in time > stellar weight force.

Also KK speed of his torso and arms had to match because they were moving (pushing/pulling) in relation to Mon EL.

So not only is KK stronger than most heralds but he can move his torso and arms faster than any of them.

Thanks Tkitna for low balling. It back fired.

laughing out loud Colin Robinson brining in his real world physics to comic book stories again.

Here, let me use your typical tactics. How many times has KK operated above faster than light speeds. Provide me with the feats and scans. I'll wait for you.

abhilegend
After KK changed his direction and momentum.
So Mon accelerated unknowingly even to himself?

beatboks
KK has numberous feats of producing that level of force to things above "building level" and below Superman level, as well as to characters that are superman level.

https://m.imgur.com/uT2TWZ3 shattering a meteor

https://m.imgur.com/cqEmtkz shattering diamond

https://m.imgur.com/00XpxVC countering an earthquake (tectonic plate level or continental force)

https://m.imgur.com/MqFB6ky shattering the emerald eye (that Superboy couldnt)

As for speed, dodging multiple heat vision attacks
https://m.imgur.com/uBgYXyP

Hes also dodged lightning and kicked thru 30th cent armor

tkitna
So Mon accelerated unknowingly even to himself?

After the toss, yes. Its just like when you run towards somebody and they sidestep and use your momentum against you as in a shove. The momentum is increased to the point that a person almost always falls down because they are now traveling faster than they are capable of doing so. Same with Mon-el.

DarkSaint85
After the toss, yes. Its just like when you run towards somebody and they sidestep and use your momentum against you as in a shove. The momentum is increased to the point that a person almost always falls down because they are now traveling faster than they are capable of doing so. Same with Mon-el.

Yeah, but with that shove, the person running at you was already moving at a speed that was pretty close...

I mean, it's not like he was running at you at 10mph, then you shove him and suddenly he's moving at 200mph.....if you added any momentum, he's now at what, 15mph?

If he is now moving at 200mph after you shoved him, either he was already moving at pretty high speeds, or you're strong as ****.

abhilegend
So last time someone shoved you, did you cross the planet at lightspeed too? Must be some amazing shove.

cdtm
KK has numberous feats of producing that level of force to things above "building level" and below Superman level, as well as to characters that are superman level.

https://m.imgur.com/uT2TWZ3 shattering a meteor

https://m.imgur.com/cqEmtkz shattering diamond

https://m.imgur.com/00XpxVC countering an earthquake (tectonic plate level or continental force)

https://m.imgur.com/MqFB6ky shattering the emerald eye (that Superboy couldnt)

As for speed, dodging multiple heat vision attacks
https://m.imgur.com/uBgYXyP

Hes also dodged lightning and kicked thru 30th cent armor

And then hurt his foot on a lobster-man.

I could never get over how the same wrirer who thought nothing of having him kick around Superboy, thought the shell of a lobster would hurt him at all. Even if that thing happened to be stronger then Superboy (I don't know Kamandi, but I highly doubt they were thar powerful)

tkitna
So last time someone shoved you, did you cross the planet at lightspeed too? Must be some amazing shove.

No, but I wasnt flying or as dumb as Mon-el so there's that.

DarkSaint85

So you're agreeing that you needed to be travelling at a pretty high speed in the first place.

Do people have more instances of how stupid Mon El is?? I mean, this is beyond Rhino level, lol.

He was literally sent to a system where he would die.

Surtur
He gets solo'd either by Danny or Shang.

LMFAO!!

Surtur

Give it up, people have this weird thing about Karate Kid here. The fact is Karate Kid stomps all over Shang-Chi and Iron Fist. Karate Kid is what they wish they could be, but will never be.

Dude dodged speed force infused lightning too.

My theory is someone dressed up as Val for Halloween beat the shit out of these people and stole their candy and the grudge carried over.

AlbertoJohnAvil
KK beating Kryptonians with zero explanation as to how that's even remotely possible is some of the biggest WIS in comic history. And yes, even when it happens more than once it's still WIS.
Fanboys eat it up when it fits their narrative though.

AlbertoJohnAvil

Surtur
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
KK beating Kryptonians with zero explanation as to how that's even remotely possible is some of the biggest WIS in comic history. And yes, even when it happens more than once it's still WIS.
Fanboys eat it up when it fits their narrative though.

Lol why lie? What have you achieved with this lie?

There is an explanation: space karate.

Which is no more or less silly than "the sun gives me powaaah!" or a magic ring or a magic speed dimension or...do I need to keep on going or what?

Surtur

cdtm

Surtur
I honestly have to ask, scenario: Equus, the being KK beat while sick and dying that even Supergirl could not beat, encounters Batman.

He intends to go rape and kill all the robins in the multiverse. Batman is the only thing standing in his way except whoops he forgot all his gadgets at home he just has his martial arts skill to rely on.

What happens next? Is anyone willing to type out "Batman triumphs" ? If you can't, I'd say do not ever bring up Batman again in regards to KK.

cdtm
Originally posted by Surtur
I honestly have to ask, scenario: Equus, the being KK beat while sick and dying that even Supergirl could not beat, encounters Batman.

He intends to go rape and kill all the robins in the multiverse. Batman is the only thing standing in his way except whoops he forgot all his gadgets at home he just has his martial arts skill to rely on.

What happens next? Is anyone willing to type out "Batman triumphs" ? If you can't, I'd say do not ever bring up Batman again in regards to KK.

Tbh, Batman probably would triumph.

He shouldn't, but I can see it happening.

Rage.Of.Olympus
How does danny hit him

laughing out loud

I remember laughing my ass off at this.

He practices blind folded on arrows, so naturally, he's prepared for Mon-El. Even closes his eyes.

Surtur
Tbh, Batman probably would triumph.

He shouldn't, but I can see it happening.

But this makes it even funnier. People were crying cuz Val does impressive shit with "no explanation" but it's okay for Batman cuz...fanboyism.

tkitna
So you're agreeing that you needed to be travelling at a pretty high speed in the first place.

Sure it was a pretty decent speed. Was it the speed of light though? Doesnt appear to be to me. It was slow enough that the skills to bat arrows out of the air was more than enough to handle it.

Surtur
Sure it was a pretty decent speed. Was it the speed of light though? Doesnt appear to be to me. It was slow enough that the skills to bat arrows out of the air was more than enough to handle it.

Batman vs KK, Batman has no gadgets.

What happens next?

cdtm
So how did arrow speed get Mon-El into a solar system with a red sun?

Surtur
Didn't you know arrows in DC travel at FTL speeds?

lawest9
Didn't you know arrows in DC travel at FTL speeds? 😆😆😆😆😆😆

abhilegend
That's a classic cop out.

tkitna
Batman vs KK, Batman has no gadgets.

What happens next?

The writers allow Batman to job and make a fight out of a conflict he has no business being in.

lawest9
The writers allow Batman to job and make a fight out of a conflict he has no business being in. That's because he's BATMAN!!!!!

Surtur
Karate Kid: I've mastered martial arts from all over the galaxy, I can temporarily keep up with pre crisis kryptonians, what do YOU have?

Batman: What do I have? My dick is always firmly implanted in the comic book writers anus, and they love the feeling. I say you take your superior feats and respond to this fact: fanboys love me and not you. It causes them legit pain if I lose an imaginary fight, can you say the same?

AlbertoJohnAvil
So KK being a beast cuz space karate is bad writing and makes no sense, but Batman being able to hang with KK who can spar with kryptonians, redirect them into other galaxies, quell earthquakes by tapping his foot, dodge speed force infused lighting, kill a being that beat Supergirl while sick...is okay cuz reasons. The best most non-faboyish reasons in the world, amirite or amirite?

You think Danny or Shang struggling with Bruce?
BE HONEST

cdtm
BE HONEST

Ask Stiltman that question. smile

lawest9
BE HONEST This is to me a super crazy question, not only does these two struggle with Bats...........he cleans both of their clocks, Shhhhhh!!!!!

AlbertoJohnAvil
Ask Stiltman that question. smile

Lets be honest, a serious Iron Fist would one shot Bruce.

StiltmanFTW
No, he wouldn't.

He has no showings to suggest he would handle any decent martial artist. He's all hype.

cdtm
Now ask him about Val Armorr. laughing out loud

Henry_Pym

MrMind
who does Stilt dislike more out of the two is the better question

cdtm

abhilegend
BE HONEST
Yes

StiltmanFTW
It was a spar, and she used a force bubble staff.

Sue is a beast in h2h... shifty

https://i.imgur.com/GYvfGMT.jpeg

lawest9
Sue is a beast in h2h... shifty

https://i.imgur.com/GYvfGMT.jpeg Hmmmmmm........

lawest9
But this makes it even funnier. People were crying cuz Val does impressive shit with "no explanation" but it's okay for Batman cuz...fanboyism. Batman hasn't done anything as impressive as using an high heralds momentum to toss him out of the galaxy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.