Blade vs. MCU Corvus Glaive

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Melee weapons only

Who wins

KingD19
Corvus is weird. He tosses Vision around, but has trouble with Cap and Widow. I say Blade is fast and skilled enough to take him down in a fight, and strong and durable enough to withstand any hits outside of being stabbed.

riv6672
Originally posted by KingD19
Corvus is weird. He tosses Vision around, but has trouble with Cap and Widow. I say Blade is fast and skilled enough to take him down in a fight, and strong and durable enough to withstand any hits outside of being stabbed.
^^^agreed.
But, you forgot that Bane dies. Never forget.

KingD19
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^agreed.
But, you forgot that Bane dies. Never forget.

Its always there. In the back of my mind. He dies from Blade looking at him with his CGI eyes.

riv6672

BruceSkywalker
as soon as blade puts on his dark sunglasses bane dies...

tough one but blade takes the majority

Robtard
Corvus Glaive's glaive would cut right through any of Blade's blades on first contact.

KingD19
Are we not doing the "indestructible weapons" thing that's in place so like a lightsaber wouldn't cut right through a normal sword in a fight like Anakin vs Wesley from Princess Bride?

Arachnid1
Blade would dice him. There is a huge speed difference between the two.

Robtard
Originally posted by KingD19
Are we not doing the "indestructible weapons" thing that's in place so like a lightsaber wouldn't cut right through a normal sword in a fight like Anakin vs Wesley from Princess Bride?

That usually has to be noted in the OP as a stipulation. If not we assume all weapons/gear are as seen on screen.

ShadowFyre
Equal weapons? Blade wrecks 8/10
As is?Split

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.