Doctors speak out on misinformation regarding Coronavirus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
Yeah, I know this will be ignored by the fascistic pro-mask idiots who stupidly think that wearing masks actually saves people and who likes to project their own propaganda-induced stupidity onto anti-maskers but perhaps it will educate a few people.

For the billionth time to all of you mask morons out there who shame others for not wearing masks:

MASKS... DON'T... DO... SHIT! GOT IT?!

Educate yourselves and quit calling those who refuse to put a f'ing mask on their face stupid, ffs. You don't get educated by listening to the MSM's fear-mongering propaganda bullshit.

Will people die? Yes, that is inevitable no matter what people do; wearing masks won't change anything. The best you can do is stay healthy by exercising, eating right, getting enough sunlight, and getting enough vital vitamins and minerals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HLcg9n-WPs&t=251s

Raptor22
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Yeah, I know this will be ignored by the fascistic pro-mask idiots who stupidly think that wearing masks actually saves people and who likes to project their own propaganda-induced stupidity onto anti-maskers but perhaps it will educate a few people.

For the billionth time to all of you mask morons out there who shame others for not wearing masks:

Educate yourselves and quit calling those who refuse to put a f'ing mask on their face stupid, ffs. You don't get educated by listening to the MSM's fear-mongering propaganda bullshit.

Will people die? Yes, that is inevitable no matter what people do; wearing masks won't change anything. The best you can do is stay healthy by exercising, eating right, getting enough sunlight, and getting enough vital vitamins and minerals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HLcg9n-WPs&t=251s lol that lady was hillarious.

She was all like were going to go over facts, here are facts. Then she said funny stuff like

"If all it took to stop a virus was to put a tissue over our face our ancestors would have learned this centuries ago"

1. Thats not a fact

2. A few centuries ago our ancestors were still hanging people in the town square for witchcraft.

3. Claiming to be a doctor then announcing stuff like that as facts makes her look dumb.

Also her spiel on her wanting us to unleash all of our fury on the media complex blah blah blah..... Was quite funny to watch aswell.

Old Man Whirly!
Youtube...

dadudemon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HLcg9n-WPs&t=251s

The quality science is shaky on the N95s. I've seen some recent quality studies on the respirators that calls into question my previous posts (where I collected the science on it) about the efficacy of respirators. But, yes, surgical masks and cloth masks don't work. Respirators have at least some protective/preventative benefit.

Edit - Not all masks are useless. The respirators have somewhat of a benefit, possibly, when extremely strict mask wearing protocols are followed. So, yes, some mask types may work. But save the masks like N95s for medical workers. We have a new flu and cold season starting. It's better to follow great hygiene practices than wearing a mask. You are far less likely to die from the virus if you eat well, exercise often, and sleep decently. Asking people, especially Americans, to stop being fatasses is hilariously far more difficult for them than asking them to put a mask on which is why they do it - "Look, I'm helping!!! yay!"

eThneoLgrRnae
LOL. Very funny, but did you watch the video in the link, DDM? They talked about a lot more than just the uselessness of masks.

How lockdowns are not helping is another topic they talked a lot about, and also how the tests they use to determine if a person is infected are not very accurate. Lots of false positives for people who don't actually have it.

dadudemon
LOL. Very funny, but did you watch the video in the link, DDM? They talked about a lot more than just the uselessness of masks.

How lockdowns are not helping is another topic they talked a lot about, and also how the tests they use to determine if a person is infected are not very accurate. Lots of false positives for people who don't actually have it.

Thanks, I'll watch when I'm doing boring end of year asset reconciliation. Should be tonight. I'll comment on the accuracy of the claims they make and match it up to the science.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by dadudemon
Thanks, I'll watch when I'm doing boring end of year asset reconciliation. Should be tonight. I'll comment on the accuracy of the claims they make and match it up to the science. shifty laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.