Kanye West spends another $3m on election campaign, gets less than $3k in donations

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/kanye-west-2020-election-president-biden-trump-campaign-donations-fec-b1186208.html

Rapper has now spent almost $12m during 2020 election cycle

Kanye West has spent another $3 million on his long-shot presidential campaign but raised less than $3,000 in September, new figures show.

The hip-hop star pumped millions of dollars into his heavily criticised run for the White House while receiving just $2,782 from supporters last month, according to the Federal Election Commission. -snip

Since Trump is failing to pull in substantial numbers of Black voters away from Biden, Republicans set Kanye up as a candidate in key states because they believe Black voters will vote for Kanye just because he's Black. This is Republican racism on full display.

eThneoLgrRnae
Lemme guess, this is somehow yet another dig at Trump.

Bashar Teg
I'm real proud of you kanye, and I'mma let you finish...

dadudemon
I mean...who is his target audience?

Also, since when did Trump not pull in huge numbers of black voters? Wasn't Trump sitting at record high black support numbers for a GOP candidate?

chibi90
The food looked so delicious and so wonderful, I really wanted to enjoy such delicious food. Thank you for sharing the recipe. shell shockers

wxyz
Surturs' socks are getting weird.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.