Trump Twitter Hacked

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/oct/22/trump-twitter-hacked-dutch-researcher-password?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

wxyz
This is why I use a password manager and 2FA.

Blakemore
"maga2020" wow. Stupidity, thy name is dump.

dadudemon
Better than "yourefired".

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by dadudemon
Better than "yourefired".

When they hacked him with "yourefired" one of their publicly announced password suggestions was maga2020 apparently. Lol.

Trump's in his goddamn 70s. Can we please have a world leader in the U.S. who isn't a senior citizen?

BackFire
What bullshit, everyone knows his password is Ivankaplssexme.

Surtur
I don't even see the point of hacking his twitter. No hacker will be able to sound crazier than Trump himself does when tweeting.

It's like trying to punish Aquaman by spraying him with a hose.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Surtur
I don't even see the point of hacking his twitter. No hacker will be able to sound crazier than Trump himself does when tweeting.

It's like trying to punish Aquaman by spraying him with a hose. shifty Are you baiting me Surt?

chibi90
The contents you share are really helpful to me. I hope you will provide more great information. mapquest driving directions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.