November is Coming. Let's put it all out there!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
Give it large, pick you winner right here.

I'll start:

Biden wins.

Robtard
I've said since early 2017 that Trump would be a 1 term loser. I've not changed my mind since then.

The ballot harvesting Republicans are doing, along with Trump's attack on the USPS, messing with mail-in voting, voter intimidation at the polls etc. probably won't change that.

If Trump wins, it will be because he screams foul and has it taken to the courts.

Old Man Whirly!
Come on Trumpers, put it out there?

Old Man Whirly!
come on Broly, rock out with your cock out. shifty laughing out loud

dadudemon
Trump at 66% odds of winning. Or 2/3

Biden's odds are 33% or 1/3.

Trump wins both the popular vote and the electoral college vote. Unless there is a major upset, Trump will win with similar results that Obama won in 2012.

Quincy
No idea

snowdragon
Originally posted by dadudemon
Trump at 66% odds of winning. Or 2/3

Biden's odds are 33% or 1/3.

Trump wins both the popular vote and the electoral college vote. Unless there is a major upset, Trump will win with similar results that Obama won in 2012.

Where are these numbers coming from?

BruceSkywalker
Biden/Harris ftw

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by snowdragon
Where are these numbers coming from? Breitbart.

eThneoLgrRnae
Let's be real here, folks:

Only way Trump could possibly lose is thru massive voter fraud or millions of Trump votes in the mail being magically "lost" or thrown in a river or garbage bin somewhere.

jaden_2.0
America loses

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
America loses

Only if Trump does. wink

wxyz
I think Trump will win, unless there's fraudulent mail in voting.

-Pr-
I expect Trump to win, but I wouldn't be surprised if Biden does.

cdtm
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Give it large, pick you winner right here.

I'll start:

Biden wins.

Trump squeeks by in a landslide via the electoral college.

Blakemore
Where are these numbers coming from? His ass.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Blakemore
His ass. laughing out loud

snowdragon
Rasmussen:

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2020/white_house_watch_oct21

Looks very close and this isn't done after the debate so there could be some changes obviously. I think CDTM is right and it's going to be an EC win if Trump wins but I doubt he wins the popular vote.

Surtur
All year I've been saying I think Trump will lose and so far I haven't changed my mind.

snowdragon
Originally posted by Surtur
All year I've been saying I think Trump will lose and so far I haven't changed my mind.

I didn't realize it was as close as that. Folks better hope that the silent trump voters don't come out and piss in the cereal because right now it's close enough for that to happen.

Robtard

So when you said over and over that Trump is "unbeatable", "he can't lose", "the Dems have no one that can beat Trump" and similar, you actually meant you think Trump will lose.

Makes sense.

Surtur
I didn't realize it was as close as that. Folks better hope that the silent trump voters don't come out and piss in the cereal because right now it's close enough for that to happen.

True it's possible there is a silent majority of Trump voters.

And I also thought he'd lose in 2016 and was wrong then too.

Robtard
Originally posted by cdtm
Trump squeeks by in a landslide via the electoral college.

Squeaks by in a landslide?

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
So when you said over and over that Trump is "unbeatable", "he can't lose", "the Dems have no one that can beat Trump" and similar, you actually meant you think Trump will lose.

Makes sense.

I used the search function with my name and the word "unbeatable" and found no such evidence of me saying that.

Could you perhaps also link me to the quote where I say it is impossible for Trump to lose?

Robtard
Noticed how you dodged the last one. You know what you said and/or co-signed, surt. Play your games.

Surtur
No dodge, I just covered the first two. Seems practical.

If you're saying you can't prove those claims we can move on to the third.

Blakemore
I was saying Biden since at least January.

Surtur
I was saying Biden since at least January.

And if you're being honest I know you've seen me for months saying I didn't think Trump would win. This is not something I just began to say this week.

Blakemore
And if you're being honest I know you've seen me for months saying I didn't think Trump would win. This is not something I just began to say this week. Nah, you're right. Since about March/April-ish.

BackFire
I think Trump will be the next president.

Blakemore
Originally posted by BackFire
I think Trump will be the next president. He is president....

BackFire
Yes. I mean he will win the election.

Old Man Whirly!
come on Broly, rock out with your cock out. shifty laughing out loud

Surtur
You seem real focused on his cock...

Old Man Whirly!
Trumpers are betting on Trump heavily but not here. The odds trackers still favour Biden... Interesting.

Old Man Whirly!
You seem real focused on his cock... Not at all it's a British Slang term for putting it all on the line. smile

jaden_2.0
It'll end up almost exactly the same result.

Nobody who voted for Clinton is going to look at the last 4 years and think Trump has done a good enough job to back him this time and nobody who voted Trump 4 years ago is going to admit they were wrong.

The US is locked in a path of massive division and continuing and increasing civil unrest until there's some huge national crisis like Yellowstone erupting or the La Palma mega-tsunami forces a grand unified government headed by Dan Crenshaw and Tulsi Gabbard

Heard it here first, folks.

The Prophet has spoken.

Surtur
Trumpers are betting on Trump heavily but not here. The odds trackers still favour Biden... Interesting.

I tend to think Trump's win was a one time thing that was less about him and more about saying f*ck you to the establishment.

Old Man Whirly!

Nobody who voted for Clinton is going to look at the last 4 years and think Trump has done a good enough job to back him this time and nobody who voted Trump 4 years ago is going to admit they were wrong.

The US is locked in a path of massive division and continuing and increasing civil unrest until there's some huge national crisis like Yellowstone erupting or the La Palma mega-tsunami forces a grand unified government headed by Dan Crenshaw and Tulsi Gabbard

The Prophet has spoken. Possibly, let's hope not.

Old Man Whirly!
I tend to think Trump's win was a one time thing that was less about him and more about saying f*ck you to the establishment. Also possible.

snowdragon
a grand unified government headed by Dan Crenshaw and Tulsi Gabbard

The Prophet has spoken.

Bret Weinstein wants his platform back:P

ArtificialGlory
The US loves its incumbents plus Biden is senile.

Robtard
Crenshaw doesn't even have two eyes, people.

jaden_2.0
Neither does solid snake (not a cock joke)

Robtard
^Is always a cock joke

Old Man Whirly!
Neither does solid snake (not a cock joke) Or Snake Plisskin, also not a cock joke

snowdragon
Did someone say they have coke?!

Old Man Whirly!
Did someone say they have coke?! Sadly only Coke zero...

Blakemore
I tend to think Trump's win was a one time thing that was less about him and more about saying f*ck you to the establishment. That's what I've been saying.

Surtur
Or Snake Plisskin, also not a cock joke

Or One-Eyed Willy from The Goonies.

That is a cock joke.

Blakemore
Snake from the Simpsons, which was a snake joke, not a cock joke.

cdtm
Squeaks by in a landslide?

I'm mixing how it probably happens with how the winners will say it happened.

dadudemon
Where are these numbers coming from?

The amazingly accurate data pool of dadudemon's analysis.

Also known as my huttbole.

Edit - Multiple sources, actually. Aggregate them in my mind and I figure out odds. I account for the silent Trump voter and the missing anti-Trump voter.

wxyz
Did someone say they have coke?!

Ask Mr. Mind.

Old Man Whirly!
The amazingly accurate data pool of dadudemon's analysis.

Also known as my huttbole.

Edit - Multiple sources, actually. Aggregate them in my mind and I figure out odds. I account for the silent Trump voter and the missing anti-Trump voter. We'll see.

Blakemore
Did someone say they have coke?! Bush and Obama have both admitted to taking cocaine....

Old Man Whirly!
Bush and Obama have both admitted to taking cocaine.... So's Whirly.

eThneoLgrRnae
Rasmussen:

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2020/white_house_watch_oct21

Looks very close and this isn't done after the debate so there could be some changes obviously. I think CDTM is right and it's going to be an EC win if Trump wins but I doubt he wins the popular vote.

In other words: Trump will win the only vote that truly matters. thumb up

Blakemore
So's Whirly. I took a hit off of it once. Seemed shit and overpriced. It wears off in less than ten minutes, whereas speed and ecstasy last for ****ing hours.

eThneoLgrRnae

The Prophet has spoken.

That's because we weren't wrong, doofus. Nothing to admit except that we voted for the best person for the job who was running.

LOL@ you butthurt lefties still bitter that we didn't vote for that demon spawn b*tch who would've no doubt led us into nuclear war by now. You need a tissue, bro? You gonna cry like a wittle baby b*tch now? You need to grow the f*** up, sore loser, and get the f*** over yourself, dude.

Now this is the part where you pathetically pretend to be an "unbiased" and "enlightened centrist" again by citing that stupid little compass test lol.

We weren't wrong. The right is ALWAYS right. Your little snarky a** comment doesn't change that. thumb up

Blakemore
Biden to win by over 300 EVs.

eThneoLgrRnae
I tend to think Trump's win was a one time thing that was less about him and more about saying f*ck you to the establishment.

I find your lack of faith disturbing.-- Darth Vader

eThneoLgrRnae

In your dreams.

cdtm
So Jaden:

Who should I side with in this upcoming war?

If I want to survive it. **** idealogy.

jaden_2.0
So Jaden:

Who should I side with in this upcoming war?

If I want to survive it. **** idealogy.

The Jews.

They're the best at it.

Surtur
The Jawas.

Whoops same thing!

eThneoLgrRnae
It's laughable that people are already preparing psychologically to use the excuse "Biden won the popular vote!" as a sort of consolation prize again as if the pop vote is actually relevant... or ever was.

cdtm
The Jews.

They're the best at it.

Jews are on both sides though. Everyone forgets the Orothodox is on team red.

Blakemore
Jabba?

Old Man Whirly!
I see him winning... But, we'll see.

jaden_2.0
The Jawas.

Whoops same thing!

UTINNI

jaden_2.0
Jews are on both sides though.

Now you begin to understand, young padawan.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
It's laughable that people are already preparing psychologically to use the excuse "Biden won the popular vote!" as a sort of consolation prize again as if the pop vote is actually relevant... or ever was. What will your excuse be?

wxyz

laughing

jaden_2.0
That's because we weren't wrong, doofus. Nothing to admit except that we voted for the best person for the job who was running.

LOL@ you butthurt lefties still bitter that we didn't vote for that demon spawn b*tch who would've no doubt led us into nuclear war by now. You need a tissue, bro? You gonna cry like a wittle baby b*tch now? You need to grow the f*** up, sore loser, and get the f*** over yourself, dude.

Now this is the part where you pathetically pretend to be an "unbiased" and "enlightened centrist" again by citing that stupid little compass test lol.

We weren't wrong. The right is ALWAYS right. Your little snarky a** comment doesn't change that. thumb up

^ Such Christian like behaviour. Jesus would be so proud.

Bashar Teg
jesus never even existed. christians are retarded

Artol
I think Biden is going to win. Maybe Biden will win the popular vote and Trump will pull off winning the electoral college, but I imagine the popular vote to go to Biden.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

I'm sure we'll hear lots about personal insults and mods and consistency and bans.

That happens these days.

Bashar Teg
that would be the christian thing to do

eThneoLgrRnae
Trump is going to win in an electoral landslide.

eThneoLgrRnae

Sure, dummy.... we just based our year system around a person who never existed.... sure. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Man Whirly!
Sure, dummy.... we just based our year system around a person who never existed.... sure. roll eyes (sarcastic) No, we based our year system on a preexisting pagan calander, based on seasons and phases of the moon. What we did was insert Christianity to it.

eThneoLgrRnae
Wrong. That is a lie , pooty. We based it on the events surrounding Jesus Christ, the most important and influential person in the history of the world.

Atheists like you can deny it all you like, but it's a fact.

You reek of Satan with those lies you're telling.

Old Man Whirly!
Midwinter in the North is Christmas or previously Saturnalia or a million other names.

eThneoLgrRnae
So? I'm not disputing that some of our so-called"Christian" holidays like Easter and Christmas have pagan origins.

I'm talking about our year system. You know, how this is 2020 A.D., for instance. What do you think the "A.D." stands for? What do you think a year like 4,000 B.C. means?

Old Man Whirly!
So? I'm not disputing that some of our so-called"Christian" holidays like Easter and Christmas have pagan origins.

I'm talking about our year system. You know, how this is 2020 A.D., for instance. What do you think the "A.D." stands for? What do you think a year like 4,000 B.C. means? The Julian Calendar moved North it was not based on AD or BC and used different year numbering, the calender the addition of AD and BC was 500 years after the alleged year 1 adopted superceded other Calenders. Prior to the adoption of AD and BC and backdating the nomenclature... it wasnt used. The Julian and Gregorian calenders both don't make it 2020.

eThneoLgrRnae
That sounds like a lot of jive talk to me to get around saying that the events surrounding Jesus Christ is why we reset our year system.

I know you'll never admit to it because atheists are too stubborn to admit when they're wrong (they do the exact same thing when someone points out one of the many flaws in evolutionary theory or the big bang).

Name the event that happened then that caused us to divide our BC eras from our AD eras? That's right, there is nothing other than Jesus' birth, life, death, and resurrection.

Everytime people mention the current year they are basically saying that it has been approximately that many years since Jesus' resurrection whether they realize it or not. Keep denying it though and making up alternate history, pooty.

I'm sure you got that fake info you just gave me off of a Christian-hating or at the very least secular website which would never admit the truth regardless.

Whatever... when Judgment Day comes you'll have to face the consequences for lying like that.

Old Man Whirly!
That sounds like a lot of jive talk to me to get around saying that the events surrounding Jesus Christ is why we reset our year system.

I know you'll never admit to it because atheists are too stubborn to admit when they're wrong (they do the exact same thing when someone points out one of the many flaws in evolutionary theory or the big bang).

Name the event that happened then that caused us to divide our BC eras from our AD eras? That's right, there is nothing other than Jesus birth, life, death, and resurrection.

Everytime people mention the current year they are basically saying that it has been approximately that many years since Jesus' resurrection whether they realize it or not. Keep denying it though and making up alternate history, pooty.

I'm sure you got that fake info you just gave me off of a Christian-hating or at the very least secular website which would never admit the truth regardless. No, it comes from accepted written History taught in Schools to most semi intelligent people who did AS history at 17 in the UK in the eighties.

eThneoLgrRnae
You'll have to face the consequences of lying like that, pooty, when you face your Creator on Judgment Day.

Don't say you weren't warned, bud.

Old Man Whirly!

Name the event that happened then that caused us to divide our BC eras from our AD eras? That's right, there is nothing other than Jesus' birth, life, death, and resurrection.

I'm sure you got that fake info you just gave me off of a Christian-hating or at the very least secular website which would never admit the truth regardless.

Whatever... when Judgment Day comes you'll have to face the consequences for lying like that. actually an error on my part, it's been 35, we use the Gregorian now, it's the oldest Christian the Coptic and the Julian which was used in Europe for a long time that give different dates. Along with the majority of world Calenders I did look it up to check facts here. smile

eThneoLgrRnae
It's obvious we'll never agree so it's pointless continuing this argument.

You can keep believing that our year system is based on something that it isn't while I'll continue to know the truth.

Come Judgment Day we'll see who was correct, Pooty. wink

And yes, I know you don't believe in Judgment Day but it's still going to happen regardless.

Old Man Whirly!
It's obvious we'll never agree so it's pointless continuing this argument.

You can keep believing that our year system is based on something that it isn't while I'll continue to know the truth.

Come Judgment Day we'll see who was correct, Pooty. wink

And yes, I know you don't believe in Judgment Day but it's still going to happen regardless. laughing out loud

eThneoLgrRnae
Laugh now, cry later.

Old Man Whirly!
Laugh now, cry later. laughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!
laughing out loud

Bashar Teg
laughing out loud

it's october 27th laughing out loud

smile

Old Man Whirly!
it's october 27th laughing out loud

smile it's coming very soon... can you guess the name of a thread I plan? laughing out loud

Bashar Teg
it's coming very soon... can you guess the name of a thread I plan? laughing out loud

I don't want to guess correctly and ruin the surprise laughing out loud

Silent Master
it's coming very soon... can you guess the name of a thread I plan? laughing out loud

"Why the far-left went nuts"

??

Old Man Whirly!
I don't want to guess correctly and ruin the surprise laughing out loud laughing out loud

Blakemore
Sure, dummy.... we just based our year system around a person who never existed.... sure. roll eyes (sarcastic) Yeah, that's exactly what the first christians did. It was a form of mind control so people wouldn't ask questions.

Blakemore
it's coming very soon... can you guess the name of a thread I plan? laughing out loud If it's anything like the laugh out loud thread when I was right about Trump winning, then do one even better!

dadudemon
Early voters are far more likely to be Democrat registered voters. And of those early voting states (states which have a significant early voting turnout), they were more likely to vote Democrat, as well.

So early voting is over-representative of Democratic voters.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/10/27/us/politics/election-voter-turnout.html

For those of you who think Biden has this election in the bag and don't show up on election day, you'll very likely see Trump in office 4 more years. Unless Biden votes total to a record numbers, Biden is guaranteed to lose.

Also, the fact that Trump "enjoys" much higher support among GOP registered voters, the ballots cast by Dems vs. GOP will also show a difference. What data we do have, now, sows that 51% of ballots cast are ballots cast by Dems. And the GOP voters casting ballots has sharply increased to 35%, quickly closing the gap. Election day will be a GOP voting day.

https://www.al.com/news/2020/10/election-2020-huge-early-voting-numbers-might-help-gop-more-than-democrats.html

Blakemore
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/2020-election-polls-live-biden-trump-odds-who-will-win-swing-states-b1366072.html "Biden 9 points ahead in Nevada,"

and he's messing with Texas.

BackFire

dadudemon

BackFire
It does. It could be offset though by a large increase in participation.

dadudemon
Originally posted by BackFire
It does. It could be offset though by a large increase in participation.

I talked a bit about that a bit in the prior post. Biden needs record-setting votes to win.

Robtard
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/2020-election-polls-live-biden-trump-odds-who-will-win-swing-states-b1366072.html "Biden 9 points ahead in Nevada,"

and he's messing with Texas.

Republicans can't win with their unpopular to the majority ideas, this is why they rig elections in their favor. Not just the presidential election either.

Blakemore
Republicans can't win with their unpopular to the majority ideas, this is why they rig elections in their favor. Not just the presidential election either. I don't think they have a chance. The American people will not allow it.

BackFire

Robtard

BackFire
Several states are already on track to have a higher voter turnout than they did in 2016

eg More than 200,000 young people have already voted in NC, on pace to surpass 2016 total

Yeah I read similar things. I think I read something like there has already been a number of votes cast equal to something like 75% of the total number of votes Clinton got in the state in 2016.

Bashar Teg
Several states are already on track to have a higher voter turnout than they did in 2016

eg More than 200,000 young people have already voted in NC, on pace to surpass 2016 total

but none of those early votes will count in the eyes of cult45, because autism

Robtard

Who cares what they think though.

If North Carolina flips back Blue too. Lolz.

truejedi

It's easier for illegal immigrants to vote at an early voting facility than on voting day. There should be Republicans at every early voting site keeping an eye on things, and if something or someone looks suspicious, they should speak up and make sure the vote is legal.

wxyz
The real issue is mail in ballots, not Illegals voting.

IIRC, no credible Republican or Democrat thinks there's a serious issue with Illegals voting.

Bashar Teg

Nobody outside of their cult, but they will care bigly... pretty much the whole point of a cult

cdtm
It's like I said in Comic Vs.

You can pretty much depend on EVERY Con turning out this time. The Dems should turn out in much higher numbers too.

As usual, its the lefts race to lose.

Blakemore
I get a feeling Hispanics against Trump would be a good angle to counter Hispanics for Trump.

Free HaT.

Robtard

truejedi
The illegals absolutely vote. They vote several times. Well documented by Trump in his speeches. Truth be told, he would win fifty states if the illegals were blocked from voting by picture ID, and a wall to keep them from getting in in the first place. Don't be fooled people, reconquista is absolutely real and definitely not a made up thing. Go, vote, and make sure the people next to you are legal voters if we want this thing to be fair. They will try to steal this election away from you.

Bashar Teg
"trump made it up, so it must be true"

dadudemon

Anyone who is not an idiot should care what they think since they are about half of the voters actually casting votes for Trump.

You're making the same mistake Democrats and Republicans make all the time: "Blindly ignore the opposition, get nothing done."

Newjak
Anyone who is not an idiot should care what they think since they are about half of the voters actually casting votes for Trump.

You're making the same mistake Democrats and Republicans make all the time: "Blindly ignore the opposition, get nothing done." In some ways I do agree with this.

While a lot of recovery was happening under Obama rural areas saw little to no recovery. Now this has been a trend for sometime but it was most noticeable after the Great Recession.

So a lot Democrats were touting that the economy was recovering and doing well. Which overall it was but that wasn't reflected in the rural community as much which left them feeling left out which I think led the way to Trump.

While I think the traditional rural community of them building economically viable towns out of manufacturing is kind of dying they still shouldn't be ignored.

Robtard
"trump made it up, so it must be true"

Its a sock account, but the sentiments covers Trumpers nigh spot on.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Newjak
In some ways I do agree with this.

While a lot of recovery was happening under Obama rural areas saw little to no recovery. Now this has been a trend for sometime but it was most noticeable after the Great Recession.

So a lot Democrats were touting that the economy was recovering and doing well. Which overall it was but that wasn't reflected in the rural community as much which left them feeling left out which I think led the way to Trump.

While I think the traditional rural community of them building economically viable towns out of manufacturing is kind of dying they still shouldn't be ignored.

Manufacturing jobs were way up before the COVID-19 thing:

https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/CES3000000001

We've only about halfway recovered our manufacturing jobs loss from COVID-19.

Also, there are economic critics of Trump about onshoring more manufacturing in the US: he didn't do enough to bring more jobs back to the US. And the solutions are not leftist-friendly talking points, at all.

Adam_PoE
I think this thread is a good idea. Everyone should post for whom they voted for president, so it is a matter of record. That way, there will not be any baby games of Trumpers pretending they never voted for Trump.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
I think this thread is a good idea. Everyone should post for whom they voted for president, so it is a matter of record. That way, there will not be any baby games of Trumpers pretending they never voted for Trump. thumb up That's the plan, Surt has been braver than Broly for instance. Broly has shown cowardice...

truejedi
Its a sock account, but the sentiments covers Trumpers nigh spot on.

8700 posts since 2005 is a sock account? You just can't stand that I took a good look at the way Trump has defeated and controlled Covid, saving millions of lives, despite it being a hoax, and a deadly attack by China, and realize we need his strong tell it like it is type of leadership in the next four years as we try to recover from this deadly hoax.

Blakemore
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
I think this thread is a good idea. Everyone should post for whom they voted for president, so it is a matter of record. That way, there will not be any baby games of Trumpers pretending they never voted for Trump. Like Shapiro?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by truejedi
8700 posts since 2005 is a sock account? You just can't stand that I took a good look at the way Trump has defeated and controlled Covid, saving millions of lives, despite it being a hoax, and a deadly attack by China, and realize we need his strong tell it like it is type of leadership in the next four years as we try to recover from this deadly hoax. i have had socks with far higher post counts.

truejedi
I can't pretend that isn't sad

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by truejedi
I can't pretend that isn't sad you mean you haven'twink

BackFire

Blakemore

BackFire

Blakemore

SquallX

Surtur

Old Man Whirly!

Blakemore
brolymakes a thread about looking for gamers and Randy wanted to game with peeps instead of ingaging with "the left" (evil voice) so is squall involved in those socks?

Surtur
Who is Randy?

Old Man Whirly!
brolymakes a thread about looking for gamers and Randy wanted to game with peeps instead of ingaging with "the left" (evil voice) so is squall involved in those socks? Quite possibly, recently more and more evidence supports this.

Surtur
Okay but who is Randy?

Randy Marsh?

Old Man Whirly!
Okay but who is Randy?

Randy Marsh? Some American Trumper we have both seen in chatrooms. He has to be tge same MAGA Randy.

Surtur
Some American Trumper we have both seen in chatrooms. He has to be tge same MAGA Randy.

I suppose the gay chatrooms will attract people of all political persuasions thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
I suppose the gay chatrooms will attract people of all political persuasions thumb up So speaks the voice of experience? I don't judge Surt, anything that brings love into this world is O.K.

Surtur
So speaks the voice of experience? I don't judge Surt, anything that brings love into this world is O.K.

Yikes, what an awful "no you" response.

I hope at least one of your friends pretends it was a zinger smile

Old Man Whirly!
Yikes, what an awful "no you" response.

I hope at least one of your friends pretends it was a zinger smile Ahh, I've seen better and worse from you. smile

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>