UK Police Racism in the Area of London I grew up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.theguardian.com/law/2020/oct/29/brothers-stopped-and-searched-over-a-fist-bump-to-sue-met-police?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

This is how I know UK Police are racist. I saw this stuff all the time. Nothing has improved in 50 years.

DarthAloysius
Remember reading about this in 2018, now they are suing, good for them.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by DarthAloysius
Remember reading about this in 2018, now they are suing, good for them. Agreed, at my primary school I was the only white kid in my class, but, i had a big known family so I got on with everyone tbh, that class was mainly black and Bangladeshi, with a smattering of other ethnicities. The teachers were mainly white and good people, however... we all saw the Police behaviour early. My dad wanted me to go to a state school, so my brother and I were dropped at Deptford primary the nearest school to a train station on his route to work so we could get off and walk 200 yards to the primary school. Rough area, but kids were safe because it the morning it was so busy and so many kids went to school. This was the 70's.we had Police brutality race riots then and in the early 80s we have addressed it more than the US but only racists say the Police aren't racist. Not every cop obviously, but as an institution.

SquallX
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
https://www.theguardian.com/law/2020/oct/29/brothers-stopped-and-searched-over-a-fist-bump-to-sue-met-police?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

This is how I know UK Police are racist. I saw this stuff all the time. Nothing has improved in 50 years.

Yes this is bad, really bad, and I hope they win.

But to say nothing has changed in 50 years, make you come off as in idiot.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by SquallX

But to say nothing has changed in 50 years, make you come off as in idiot. No, it honestly doesn't.

DarthAloysius

Old Man Whirly!

chibi90
The information you have produced is so good and helpful, I will visit your website regularly. bmi calculator

wxyz
Originally posted by SquallX

But to say nothing has changed in 50 years, make you come off as in idiot.

thumb up

Blakemore
That story is so stupid. They were arrested for doing a fist bump? All of my hate!

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Blakemore
That story is so stupid. They were arrested for doing a fist bump? All of my hate! Madness tbh.

snowdragon
That story is so stupid. They were arrested for doing a fist bump? All of my hate!

All fist bumpers need to be arrested for potentially spreading covid, we can fit high fivers in there too eek!

Blakemore
Originally posted by snowdragon
All fist bumpers need to be arrested for potentially spreading covid, we can fit high fivers in there too eek! and the down low too.

Too slow.

snowdragon
and the down low too.

Too slow.

That was a good one big grin

Blakemore
stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.